- Adult ADHD was made an official diagnosis in 1994. For years before that—and years after as well—millions of people struggled without benefit of diagnosis.
- We humans love to solve mysteries. And when we don't have accurate explanations, we tend to create alternate narratives. Typically, this is not helpful.
- In this podcast, I share selected results from my ADHD Partner Survey, the first and most comprehensive research into the real-life manifestations of Adult ADHD.
- Respondents were the partners of adults with ADHD. Among the 64 questions was this one: What do you wish you'd learned earlier about Adult ADHD?
- You can read the original post at my ADHD Roller Coaster blog, the first and longest-running website of any kind on Adult ADHD.
- My online training launches soon; to be notified, subscribe to my blog: ADHD Roller Coaster
- Thanks for listening!
Gina Pera, Adult ADHD Author and EducatorSupport the show
I love helping readers, listeners, and students understand the complexity of ADHD.
Solving Your Adult ADHD Puzzle — online training for Adults with ADHD and loved ones, with the option of joining regular Zoom Q&A meetings with your peers. Come join us and speed your learning curve!
Thanks for listening!
About My Work