This week in Episode 8, we speak to our very own, Dr. Bill Campbell.
Dr. Bill Campbell is one of the world’s leading physique scientists. He is a professor of exercise science and director of the Performance & Physique Enhancement Laboratory at the University of South Florida.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Bill got started in the fitness industry
- Bill's approach to dieting and writing diets for clients
- Bill's philosophy on resistance training to change your physique and sculpt your body
- Bill's approach to research and interpreting scientific data
- Bill's hacks and tips for finding the best diet and exercise regime for YOU (AND your clients!)
- Bill's tips (as a coach to the coaches) for succeeding in the fitness industry in 2021
Check out Bill's 'Building Your Ultimate Physique Guide' here:
Ready to tune in to this weeks episode? Let’s go!
– FOLLOW THE PODCAST –
Apple Podcasts: https://hubs.ly/H0KR87p0
Google Podcasts: https://hubs.ly/H0KR87t0
iHeart Radio: https://hubs.ly/H0KR87Z0
– CONNECT WITH US / LEARN MORE –
The Industry Leaders Podcast is designed for people interested in improving their body and mind... nutrition, training, business, mindset and longevity, we cover it all with world renowned experts each week.
It's hosted by Clean Health Founder, Daine McDonald, a former personal trainer and nutrition coach, who as CEO of one of the worlds largest fitness education providers, is responsible for educating over 70,000 coaches worldwide.
His team consists of industry experts such as Layne Norton PhD, Bill Campbell PhD, Hattie Boydle, Sebastian Oreb, Brian Mark, Jackson Peos PhD, Cole Dasilva and many more!
For more information visit: www.cleanhealth.edu.au