This week in Episode 10, we speak to none other than our very own, Daine McDonald.
"Your habits will define your success"
- Daine McDonald
Tune in as we speak to PT, coach, entrepreneur, business mogul, father and husband - Daine McDonald!
As the founder of Clean Health and an entrepreneur, join us as Maria Birova picks Daine's brain on everything from his early years in the fitness industry, what he's learnt from his mentors, his 'secret sauce' to selling and his hacks for growth!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
– How Daine got started in the fitness industry
– Daine's approach to investing in yourself and your career
– Daine's hacks for 'selling' yourself and your services (having completed over 10,000 sales consults and generated millions and millions of dollars of revenue)
– Daine's tips for productivity
– Daine's advice for starting in the fitness industry and for scaling any business or any kind!
– And so much more!
– CONNECT WITH US / LEARN MORE –
The Industry Leaders Podcast is designed for people interested in improving their body and mind... nutrition, training, business, mindset and longevity, we cover it all with world renowned experts each week.
It's hosted by Clean Health Founder, Daine McDonald, a former personal trainer and nutrition coach, who as CEO of one of the worlds largest fitness education providers, is responsible for educating over 70,000 coaches worldwide.
His team consists of industry experts such as Layne Norton PhD, Bill Campbell PhD, Hattie Boydle, Sebastian Oreb, Brian Mark, Jackson Peos PhD, Cole Dasilva and many more!
For more information visit: www.cleanhealth.edu.au