Christian Foley is a words man - a lyricist, musician, teacher and mental health ambassador. He's been praised by Akala, 50 Cent and many more, 50 Cent even claiming that Christian has 'got some flow'. Whatever he creates, it's always important that there's real meaning behind what he's sharing. And trust me, there really is.
In a deep and moving conversation, Christian takes us through his personal journey and how his first album was actually a suicide note that ended up saving his life. Another album exploring happiness and what does that actually mean.
We talk about the power of words and expressing yourself through them. And the work he does in schools with children who have been expelled and prisons, and the power of getting everyone to express themselves.
Christian also shares his problem in a YoGeez first. Listen to be blown away.
An amazing episode where we cover a number topics including:
- The power of words
- Why men find it hard to open up
- Why do men find it so hard to say they love each other
- When he was punched as a 15 year old by a random football fan and was told to just 'get on with it'
- How he got into words and how it helped him when he was younger
- His childhood
- How we all express ourselves in different ways
- Music as an outlet
- His suicide note album
- His album that explored happiness
- The work he does now with young adults who have been expelled
Go check him out here: https://www.christianfoley.co.uk/