If you know that you need to make a career change, but you keep procrastinating, it's time to get real. I speak with career coach Jeanne Lyons, founder of Accelerated Synergies, who sheds light on why we hold off on starting the process of a career switch, and how our mindset is key to taking those first steps.
- What's holding you back from starting your career switch
- Being proactive versus reactive
- Breaking through your fear and comfort zone
- Where are your decisions coming from?
- Desperation leads to poor decision-making.
- Reframing your mindset with Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), the Timeline Technique and Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP)
Find Jeanne Lyons at:
Music credit: TimMoor from Pixabay
What's your career switch? What do you think about this episode and the show? Tell us at careerswitchpod.com. Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.