What is a Chief Happiness Officer and does your company need one immediately!? The answer is most likely YES! My guest his week is Tia Graham, Chief Happiness Officer of Arrive at Happy, where she teaches companies how to be a happy leader. In this episode, we discuss
(1) What is a Chief Happiness Officer and how to create a sustainable organization [at 2:00]
(2) How to get employees to stay at your company with a thriving culture [at 5:00]
(3) The difference between job happiness and job satisfaction and which one gets your employees to commit long term to your company;
(4) Why experienced positive happiness is better for employer branding than benefits
(5) How to hep your company grow Ising the science of happiness to boost employee morale [at 16:10]
(6) the main roadblock most leaders have in reaching happiness [at 19:25]
(7): the 8 Step methodology to being a happy leader [at 21:33]
If you enjoyed this episode, leave me a review or share with a friend!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter on employment law and management topics here.
ONLINE COURSES FOR HR, MANAGERS AND BUSINESSES
ADA: The Complete Course: learn everything you need to know about the Americans with Disabilities Act, to ensure you comply with the law! Check it out here.
Sexual Harassment Course for Managers. More Info Here.
Step-By-Step Guide to Investigating a Sexual Harassment Complaint: Download here.
The Employer's Termination Checklist: A Guide to Terminating an At Will Employee and Avoiding Retaliation Claims. Download Here.
Connect with Karly Wannos
Retain an employment lawyer, mediator or investigator at The Wannos Law Firm, PA
Follow Karly on Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin
Join our Private Facebook Community for HR and Businesses
Watch YouTube videos on Employment Law here
Connect with Tia Graham
Website: Arrive At Happy
Get Tia's Book: Be a Happy Leader
Rate, Review & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts: Please consider rating and reviewing the show. This helps me reach more businesses and provide best practices on issues affecting companies and employees.
Disclaimer: The information on the Employment Experience is for educational purposes only. The information in this episode does not constitute legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship with Karly Wannos. Karly Wannos is licensed to practice law in Florida only. Please consult with an attorney before making any important business related decisions.