Seeing growth in the craft beer industry and recognizing the absence of local beer in Springfield, MA, Raymond Berry Jr. founded The White Lion Brewing Company with the community in mind in 2014. After 6 years of hard work, statewide self-distribution, and loyal customers they opened the White Lion Brewpub at 1500 Main Street Springfield!
We talked about:
- Why Beer
- The brand of the White Lion
- Why he believes The Renaissance is the Achievement
- His relationship and mentorship with Jim Koch from Sam Adams Brewing
- How to create Unity
- Being a man of color in a white-dominated industry
- Why it's important to get off the sidelines and speak up
-How to keep going when times are tough. (Own Every Moment)
-What's Next for White Lion, the goals.
- What White Lion and Springfield will look like in 50 years!