SPEAKER_02: Uh Keith, if you will, come up and lead us.
SPEAKER_08: Good morning, everybody. Hope you had a good week. Hope you enjoyed the rain we had yesterday. I think the way Richard talked, you got more down here when we got it home. We got enough to to get us by. Um page three forty nine three forty-nine.
SPEAKER_09: Oh how do you love state? Oh and state. Oh how to page six thirty five energy watching the first me and so we didn't have to be a little bit more.
SPEAKER_01: Yeah, I think we'll just keep my sister-in-law four in the place. She she's having a real hard time recording super crops, and her oxygen gets slow and she gets so weak. She has a bit hard to fix and herself anything to eat. And I think she's gonna call social services tomorrow because we've got to try and find her a place where I nursing facility to go to. I think she's accepting because she's just not gonna be able to stay home by herself. I mean, she she's not a small woman. We can't really manage with her to even help her get to the bathroom. So I think she's so just pray that they'll find somewhere that she can be satisfied to stay. I'm I'm hoping they'll have enough Mitchell House and that she'll be well enough for them to accept her. I really don't want her to have to go into the doors, but do whatever we have to do.
SPEAKER_08: Does she have type one, Dave?
SPEAKER_01: She does. And she she takes metformin, which we've tried to get her to stop taking so that her blood sugar maybe drop like it does. But but she says it gets going to fail for a regular, so we can't get her. Well, we'll think we'd rather stop taking it, and then I turn around and she's touching it again. So the biggest thing is she she just gets weaker oxygen. It's for once like 65 last night when I'm here, and she just didn't feel like getting up and getting. I mean, she's got oxygen in there. She just felt so bad she'd feel like getting up and feeling with it to get it on. And she hadn't eat anything yesterday except a care of grapefruit and a cuckoo. And so she just didn't feel like fixing herself anything to eat. She won't call me. Um one Bruce's cousins actually called about nine o'clock and said she talked on the phone, she feels something's wrong with her. So I just hope she can find somewhere to be that she's gonna be satisfied. It's it's hard to withdraw.
SPEAKER_08: Yeah, it is. It would be, I'm sure. Anybody else?
SPEAKER_04: Miss Huner's color added to Miss Huner, but she's having to take care of Miss Honor, so keep her in your prayers.
SPEAKER_08: For sure.
SPEAKER_04: Uh the wildfires that's going on in Georgia and Florida.
SPEAKER_08: Did they get any rain or do you know?
SPEAKER_00: I'm not sure.
SPEAKER_08: Really? Well, we we were very fortunate to get what we got and we appreciate it. I don't know. I guess most people saw it was a shooting last night. Well, Patty mentioned it this morning. I didn't get to see you. Yeah, I was watched it.
SPEAKER_10: Was that the correspondence press correspondence there? So they got the person in custody and the body was I don't think he knows where it was.
SPEAKER_01: No, one of the shots. Yeah, one of the secret series nations was shot, but his face caught the rule, and I think he might get bruised a little bit, didn't he? We we were actually watching it. Bruce I wanted to watch to see what they were saying, you know, this and that. So we had actually turned it over when it had the chance to have the while. Everybody's diving at their tables.
SPEAKER_07: Wow.
SPEAKER_08: Scary times sometimes. Anybody else? You will bow your hand. Our most kind and loving Father, we come to you this morning uh with heartaches and and with with wordies of uh of our friends and our relatives, Lord. We just love for you to just one more one more day as you do, as you've always done before. Just take care of us. And and you've always made sure we have what we need, and uh sometimes just in time when we need it, Lord. Uh please take some of our worries and our anxieties away and and uh give us the healing our bodies needs sometimes. And uh thank you once again for your most precious gift, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, in whom we pray. Amen. Tony.
SPEAKER_02: Right. Is anybody thankful for anything?
SPEAKER_08: The rain.
SPEAKER_02: The rain, yeah. Definitely so. Thing else? Somebody had asked me if the board was right about the donation. It it is. Um, so uh yeah, we're we just had a pretty big donation. I won't say who, but um we are thankful God's took care of us. So umbody else? Yellow. Yes. We can be so thankful for that. There's nothing out of his control at all. So that gives us great comfort. Yeah, Keith.
SPEAKER_08: Uh Josh has been sick uh since I think about Wednesday or Thursday, and uh he gets it a lot. He just um four o'clock and it's he gets no bad and stuff, and uh but I think yesterday this morning he's starting to feel better. I do wish today, you know, we find something out why he does that.
SPEAKER_02: What's happening, yeah. Yeah, but he is feeling bad, man. That's good. Anybody else? All right, well, let's go to the Lord in prayer. Father, thank you so much that that you are in control, that we can look to you, and no matter what's going on, we know when things are chaotic here, that nothing is um chaotic to you, and we praise you for that, and we know you let things happen to bring about your ultimate will. And we thank you, Father, that you love us and that you have made a way for us to be fully reconciled with you. We just thank you, Father, for our families, thank you for healing, thank you for all the wonderful things that you do, thank you just for relationships, thank you that we can learn more about you through your spirit and your word, and we just thank you again for all that you have blessed us with, and we praise your name and and just give these blessings in Jesus' name. Amen. All right, for scripture sys.
SPEAKER_00: Um, I'm going to be reading and get there. Psalm thirty nine, four through five. Show me, Lord, my life's end and the number of my days. Let me know how fleeting my life is. You have made my days a mere hand breath. The span of my years is nothing before you, but everyone is a breath, even those who seem secure. And Lou has church.
SPEAKER_03: Did you ever ask yourself why the invisible created God of the universe came down to be born a virgin Mary to become a man went to the cross and died. That's already been in my mind when I was growing up.
SPEAKER_06: I was born a candy.
SPEAKER_05: But now we got this. Book the Bible and study.
SPEAKER_03: Everything is in there. We just have to study and read it. Apostle Paul Inspired by the Holy Spirit. The last in Romans three to twenty-three for all he said. For all have sinned nobody is exempt. The babies. How long did you start sinning? As long as they came. Adam and Eve. Sin separates man from their creator. And I'm going to read it again. For all lives and come short of the glory of God. That's God's word, and we have to believe it. That's why Kingdom.
SPEAKER_06: To give him sin. For one.
SPEAKER_05: First thing we have to do is God lays down his own life.
SPEAKER_03: Ransom for every human being with his own blood. Second Corinthians 5 21. He God the Father. Make him Jesus, who knew no sin to be seen on our behalf, so that we might be claimed the righteousness of God in him. The sinless Christ became a sin offering. So that we might become the righteousness of God. Romans 5 19 for us by one man's disobedience. Adam. Many were made sinners. So that by the obedience of one, Jesus shall made shall many be made righteous. First Corinthians 15, 1 through 4. This is the gospel in this age of grace for for our salvation that Paul received from the ascended Lord Jesus in glory after the resurrection. Verse 1. Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preach unto you, which also you have received in wherein you stand. By which also ye are saved. By believing in our heart. If you keep in memory what I preach unto you, unless you have believed in vain. In other words, we have to know what we believe. For I declared unto you first of all that sweet size also received. From Peter? No. From John? No. But rather from the ascended Lord Jesus in glory. How that the Christ died for our sins according to the scripture. Isaiah 53. He wrote it in seven hundred years before the crucifixion happened, the suffering sermon. And that he was b buried three days and three nights in the tomb. And that he rose again the third day, according to the scripture. This is the gospel we have to believe for our salvation by believing plus nothing. Romans 5 8. But God commanded his love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. That three days and three nights in the tomb. Jesus cast all the sins into the deepest sea when he took our sins as far removed. Psalm hundred three verse twelve. As far as the east is from the west. So far he had removed our transgression from us, blooding out our sins. Micah seven nineteen. Cast all the sins into the depth of the sea. God did it all for us because He loved us so much.
SPEAKER_08: Three thirds.
SPEAKER_09: Three thirty have you been Jesus for the princes? Are you watching the blood of the land? Are you still? Are you watching the blood of the land? Are you watching the blood? Are you gonna be wet? Are you watching the blood of the land? Are you watching? Are you watching the bird of the land? Are you watching the blood of the land?
unknown: Are you watching the blood?
SPEAKER_09: In the soap, it's in the name. Are you not being Are you watching the blood of the name? In the back, will you look me back? Are you watching the blood of the We should be put in? And we washed in the Blood of Lane.
unknown: Are you watching the blood?
SPEAKER_09: In the soap, we've seen Buddha. Are you washed in the Bird of the Lane? Oh we washed in the blood of the lane. Are you washed in the blood, in the soap, please, in the blood of the lane. Are you darkness, not this up with white snow? Are you washed in the blood of the land? Are you godless not this up in white snow? Are you washed in the blood of the lane?
SPEAKER_08: I always forget this part, and I always have Pat to remind me.