SPEAKER_02: Good morning, everybody. Hoping had a good week. I had a good week. You will turn to page um three twenty seven.
SPEAKER_03: So the old call. And it's changed fourteen, I believe. Standing on the promises to dust up to eternal legislators. Standing on the promises to dust. I've still I've standing on the promises to die. Standing on the promises to cannot fill. With my handing down the promises to die. Standing on the promises of that we're standing on the promises of that. Standing on the promise to die. I'm standing on the promise to die. Oh my goodness, didn't we start? Standing on the promise to the dye. Standing on the promise to the dust. Standing on the promises of God, my Savior. Stay me, stand me. I'm standing on the promises of God.
SPEAKER_02: Anybody have anything I'd like to bring up for intercessory prayer? Pat's whole family needs intercessory prayer this morning. Chris took his first bike ride yesterday and he said his heart killed him. He said it's amazing how quick he gets out of shape, you know. He said he couldn't breathe deep or nothing, and plus his joints are bothering him and everything. Pat's got a tough road ahead of her for about a month and a week, I think, to go. Josh is getting married on August the 14th. So it's a rush-rush kind of thing. So that's one of the few weeks that she'll have off. So they're gonna go ahead and get married. And uh she's I guess she's back there. She's trying to take the control of everything. I told Liz, I said, now if you take too much of a chunk off of, you just use her back there a little bit, you know. I said, tell me y'all do it. But she said, no, she's doing good. So uh Pat's mom's having a hard time. Uh a little bit of depression where she wrecked her car and everything. And she don't have a car, so she has Pat says no independence. And uh Ryan's back's hurting him real bad. It's moving from his neck on down his back, so I don't know what to say about uh what's selling him, because I mean he hurts, seems like worse than any of them, him the baby. But I was trying to think. And then, you know, for Shane too, you didn't mention Shane, and that was uh a shocker, I believe, for everybody.
SPEAKER_09: Um this little girl, she's five years old, her name's June Pearson.
SPEAKER_08: Um she had a brain tumor and they operated and they thought they got it all. She seemed to be doing well, but they gave her chemotherapy. And after that, I don't know if her body was just too weak or what, but she developed pneumonia, and then she passed away. I think it was Thursday night, so just remember her family. It's just been kind of all of a sudden thing. She was playing outside one day and just I guess passed out, whatever, and that's when they found out that she had the brain tumor.
SPEAKER_02: Bless her heart. Anybody else? If you will, by heads. Father, we come to you this morning uh uh first of all to thank you for giving us another opportunity to to be able to come to you to to worship you and to uh praise you and uh just also to thank you for all the things that you do for us, Lord. But uh at this time we uh we know without a doubt that you are over you are in control of everything, you're over it all, and we just like to lift these things up to you, Lord, just to ask you to take care of them, Lord, to ease the pains, even the ease the burdens and ease the sorrow from the the hearts that are that are really hurting them this morning, I'm sure, for the loss of a loved one. Um just uh heal our pains and and uh just heal heal the the many, many pains and the sorrows of the whole world, Lord. We're we're all needing something today, I'm sure. And uh we'd like to thank you for your son, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, in whom we pray. Amen.
SPEAKER_04: Good morning, everyone. It's been a good week this week here, and uh we got a lot to be thankful for. We got some decent rain. I tried to put little work here and all the electrician here and all, and uh she's she's she survived it so far. So usually right there when you have somebody and you teach somebody to wire something, you let them turn the switch on first. But I didn't do that to her. I I did it myself right there. But it worked all right all right. And uh, you know, everything's good outside. The the weather's the temperature's getting good, rain. We brought a bunch of fruit and stuff this morning, and uh everybody's garden's looking like it's doing pretty good. So that's a that's a good thing we all need to be thankful for. Because it does bless us incredibly. Anyone else there? Anyone else else got things are thankful for? Okay, Richard?
SPEAKER_00: Yeah, I'm like to say I'm it rained about all day out here. I just think we're looking for it. All my food, we we definitely needed, so I'm just thankful and then you know both their ends. They ain't getting us rain, so it's still visible right at least.
SPEAKER_04: It's good here though.
SPEAKER_00: Yeah.
SPEAKER_04: Yeah. Anyone else?
SPEAKER_05: Come. Uh got to see some people, some people know uh George, Frank, and Patrick Miller and his wife, Laura. Um used to be all prize, but um just got to see them last night, so that was good. We'd have to do it together. Okay. Just good to visit. Yes, good to see all friends. Yeah. Always, you know, all our church together one time. So all of them that's good to see them. Anyone else?
SPEAKER_07: That friend that I mentioned for uh a few weeks ago. She went in walk. We stopped by that Sunday. And then Monday early in the morning, so you can get amazing. No, I can walk now. She is in bed.
SPEAKER_04: Yeah, her husband uh passed away a couple years ago, and uh he was an avid reader and studied all kinds of things her head. Books right there, the point that you couldn't hardly get in the house and things, you know. So she was out here moving some of these heavy books. She moved or twisted the wrong way or something anyway, she threw her back out. She's been miserable with it, too. She's getting better now though.
SPEAKER_01: I was like I'm thankful for my church and my uh friends and relatives without being that's the truth, sir.
SPEAKER_04: This is my best friend here. Okay, let's go to the Lord to pray. Great Tony Heavenly Father, we thank you so much for all the blessings you've given to us. The things that are in such a multitude that we can't even express it. We thank you so much for all that you do and that for the sacrifice of your son that makes all the things possible for us. And we thank you in Jesus' name. Amen. Okay, what happened?
SPEAKER_07: I'm going to uh read uh Hebrews chapter ten verses uh twenty-one to twenty-five. Let us draw near with a true heart and full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies what washed with water. Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering for his faithful promise. And let us consider one another to provoke and to love into good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together as a ma as the matter of some use, but exhorting one another in so much the more as ye see the day is approaching.
SPEAKER_09: Good morning. The Ferris Wheel of Life The Ferris Wheel rises above the ground below, it's slowly turning silhouetted against the sky. From the ground it looks magical, promising breathtaking views and a momentary escape from the ordinary. Children laugh, couples pause to watch, and hopeful riders step forward. Life often feels the same way. We begin our journey with anticipation. We dream of steady progress and meaningful success. We believe that if we work hard enough, plan carefully enough, and persevere faithfully enough, the ride will be smooth and rewarding. Yet as with the Ferris Wheel, life rarely moves in a straight line. It rises, it pauses, it descends, and then it rises again. Scripture reminds us that such rhythms are part of God's design. To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven. Ecclesiastes 3 1. There are also seasons of ascent when everything seems to fall into place. Doors open, prayers are answered, and the heart feels light. From these heights the world looks different. We see farther, dream bigger, and feel stronger. These moments remind us that joy is real and blessings are abundant. But the wheel turns. There are also seasons of descent, times when plans falter, strength wanes, and questions arise. Dreams take longer than expected, relationships face strain, and unforeseen challenges appear. Yet even in these moments God is not absent. Often it is in the downward turns that we gain wisdom, compassion, and depth of faith. The beauty of the Ferris Wheel is not found in remaining at the top, but in the journey itself. Without the rise there would be no view. Without descent there would be no balance. In the same way the highs and lows of life shape us into what we are meant to become. The writer of Ecclesiastics looked honestly at life and declared, Vanity of vanities, all is vanity. Ecclesiastes one verse two. He observed that wealth, pleasure, and achievement alone cannot satisfy the soul. They shimmer brightly for a moment, then fade like mist in the morning sun. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appeareth for a little time and then vanishes away. James four fourteen. Yet the message of Scripture is not that life is meaninglessly, it is that life finds its meaning when it is anchored in God. When our hopes rest only in earthly success, the will's motion can leave us dizzy and discouraged. But when our hearts are fixed on eternal things, every turn takes on new purpose. The highs become moments of gratitude, the lows become season of growth. The pauses become opportunities to listen, reflect, and trust. The preacher concludes with a hopeful truth. Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. Ecclesiastes twelve thirteen. To fear God is not to shrink back in dread, but to walk in reverence, trust, and love. It is to recognize that the fairest will of life is not random, but guided by a wise and faithful hand. From the top of the wheel, the world below looks small. From the perspective of eternity, our struggles and triumphs take on new meaning. The applause of men fade, but the quiet work of faith endures. The trophies of earth tarnish, but the treasures laid up in heaven remain. And so the Ferris wheel continues to turn. Each rotation brings new views, new lessons, and new opportunities. Some days we rise with confidence, other days we descend with humility. Yet through it all, God remains constant, unchanging, faithful, and near. Jesus Christ is not the same. Same yesterday and today and forever. Hebrews are thirteen eight. One day the wheel will slow, the last will end, the music will fade, and the ride will end. But those who have trusted in God, the end of the ride is not an ending at all. It is the beginning of something for greater. We left our eyes at the end to the one who stands beyond the wheel.
SPEAKER_03: I so glad you did my love. I so glad you came to save me. You came from heaven to earth to show the way from the earth to the cross. My name today, from the cross to the grave, from the grave to the sky, Lord, I live your name on high. I'm so glad you came to see her. You came from heaven to us to show the light from the earth to the cross. My death, from the cross to the grave to the sky, Lord, I lift your name on eye. You came from heaven to show the way, from the earth to the cross, by death, from the cross to the grave, from the grave to the sky. Lord, I lift your name on high.