Sherrie Eldridge introduces herself as a veteran adoptee and adoption author, but enthusiastically invites adoptive, birth, foster, step parents and her fellow adoptees to join her in discovering wonderful new research and experience in the world of adoption:
1. The child's brain records parental acts of love even though child's level of receptivity is low.
2. Parents can be assured through brain research that their acts of love won't be forgotten.
3. Adoptees can be free from their painful past and parents can be free from their painful self (I will never be able to meet the needs of my child).
Sherrie shares future content:
1. Chapters from her upcoming book
2. Trauma experts will share insights from research
3. Ideas about getting older
The closing thought is a promise from the Bible that God will carry you in your old age. Sherrie then shares her story about lessons she learned about age from the foxglove plant.
Sign up: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1758160/8810553