The StoryThe Légende Pauillac Bordeaux 2015 is a 70% Cabernet Sauvignon and 30%Merlot blend sourced from Domaines Barons de Rothschild estate Lafite vineyards near the village Pauillac in the Medoc region of Bordeaux. That is about the fanciest sentence CheapWineFinder ever had to write. While these vineyards are very, very upscale vineyards, the grapes were taken from some of the younger vines, which keeps the cost down. This is a Bordeaux selling in the $45 to $50 range rather than 100sof dollars per bottle.The Légende is Rothschilds' brand wine, they have a line of White and Red Bordeaux wines that are reasonably priced (50 bucks for a Bordeaux from Lafite vineyards IS reasonably priced, the others are mostly well under $20)) and solid representations of Bordeaux wines. You don't need to know Domaine This or Chateau That to choose an excellent, affordable Bordeaux wine, You just need to know Legende.With the younger vines and the various lots of wine being aged 3 to 9 months, 40% in French oak barrels, the didn't specify but I would imagine the other 60% was aged in stainless steel tanks. This is a drink-it-now wine, not meant for cellaring, you may be able to put it down for a couple of years, but there isn't any need for further aging.Check out the Podcast where Quake and Dave put the Légende Pauillac Bordeaux 2015 through its paces. While we make no claims to being Bordeaux experts, we do know good wine and more importantly, we know what we like. So listen up as CheapWineFinder goes upscale for the Holidays.