Ricki is joined by property economist John Loos to discuss:
- The Evergrande collapse and the Chinese Property Bubble
- The role of central banks in creating bubbles of all kinds
- Unsustainable global debt levels
- Free markets vs regulated markets
- Bitcoin as an alternative to central banks
Bitvice: Buy Bitcoin the Right Way
If you want to purchase Bitcoin securely and easily, signup at:
Earn 0.25% for every referred order in Bitcoin!
Learn more here:
If you want to get assistance in learning more about Bitcoin and how to self-custody it - signup and speak to one of our trusted advisors.
Send us an email at email@example.com if you have specific questions.
We do not provide tax, legal, financial or accounting advice. The material discussed and views expressed on this podcast is intended to be for information purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal, financial or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal, financial or accounting advice advisors before engaging in any transaction.