#76 Zoey Ahmad - Researcher / Harvard Fellowship / Great Mom Advice
November 08, 2022
- While at Harvard
- Graduate research associate
- Graduate research fellow
- For 2+ years
- Business Operations and Researcher at The Conference board of Canada
- User / Market Researcher at Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Learning the power of conversational skills early through selling cloths
- Choosing a community college for close interaction with peers and instructors
- Starting off in medical school then converting to Psychology and a Philosophy degrees
- Great career experience was working for a Think Tank
- Being a curious person and having this serve her well through her career
- Facilitating discussions at the C-Suite level just out of University
- The Red Velvet Cake conversation
- Being a woman in some male dominated industries
- Getting the research fellowship at Harvard
- NOT having a tunnel vision of her career
- Mom Advice
- Trust your process
- Don't compare your journey to others
- The imposter Syndrome @ Harvard and learning to fit in
- Noticing the power of mentoring and seeing clarity
- Embrace uncertainty and take the first step
Welcome to another episode of "Wish I Knew . . . "
A podcast where I speak with people about their careers focusing on their success, advice, mentoring and listening to interesting stories.
I'm your host Gary Nowak and I had so much fun learning about my guest @Zoey Ahmed and how she progressed through her career at this very early stage.
Want to be a guest? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!