What’s on everyone's mind right now? The Elections and how it could affect the economy and your finances. What’s it mean to your pocketbook?
Jerry and Nick bring the stats and the historical point of view with about 100 years of MATH backing it up. They help bring some certainty to an uncertain world.
On this Podcast you’ll discover:
- What we can learn from other elections over the past century
- How stock market returns vary between election years and non-election years
- The 2 plans that are VITAL to have in place regardless of what happens in Washington or Wall Street
Enjoy the Show!
FREE GIVE: "Will the Election Rattle Your Retirement?" Whitepaper
- Schedule Your Complimentary Worry Free 5-Step Retirement Review by calling 407.960.4052 or CLICK HERE to Schedule a 15-Minute Call Using Our Online Calendar
- Check out our website: Group 10 Financial/
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter