Welcome to the Designed for Success Podcast.
In this episode I shared my thoughts on two fundamental factors that will help you reach your potential
Time and Knowledge
Time is defined as the currency of your life. It means you are exchanging your time for something. That something ought to be valuable to your potential, otherwise, you will just be wasting your precious life.
Time suggests that everything you do on earth is time bound. In other words, there is an expiration date for your life, hence you are duty bound to spend time doing things that propels you to your purpose.
Here is How to Master your Time
1. Be intentional with time
2. Spend time wisely doing the right things (things that contribute to your purpose)
3.Make the right choices
Knowledge determines how far you go in life. It defines your depth.
While formal education is good, informal education is lifelong because you need it to keep upgrading your skillset, improving yourself, growing in specific areas that are related to your purpose
Here is how to Master your knowledge
1. Read books that are related to your purpose
2. Spend time with people or mentors in areas that are related to your purpose
3. Invest in yourself through relevant seminars, Mastermind, workshops
4. Keep practicing, the more you do, the better you become in your field, gaining mastery and reaching your potential
Thank you for listening