Speaker 1: Let's go to the sermon. Today, the topic of our sermon is the rebirth of Zoi life, dealing with the high question. The rebirth of Zoi life, dealing with the how question. Currently, let me have the three topics so that we can move together. In this sermon, we are going to deal with three things, only Only three things One, the struggle with spiritual birth and two, the struggle with divine intervention and the struggle with human limitation. The struggle with spiritual birth, the struggle with divine intervention and the struggle with spiritual birth. They struggle with divine intervention and they struggle with human limitation. As a matter of introduction, many Christians do not have a problem in believing in God. Okay, we don't have a problem in believing in God. Praise the Lord. At least all of us believe that God is. So please, let's be Africans. You know, when you're preaching to a white church, you don't expect emotions. I mean, in a white church, you stand there, you read your sermon or you speak your sermon, you deliver it and you walk out. But in an African church, we look at there, you read your sermon or you speak your sermon, you deliver it and you walk out Okay. But in an African church, we look at their heads. You nod, you smile, you help the preacher preach. So praise the Lord. Praise the Lord. So many people do not have a problem in believing that there is God. They do not have a problem in believing that God is able. But the challenge is normally the how? How will God do it? I know somehow he'll give me a job, but how will you do it? Praise the Lord. So, to help us break down and unveil the mystery behind how we look at three characters in the Bible, we look at Nicodemus, we look at Mary, the brother of Lazarus, and we look at Mary, the brother of Lazarus, and we look at one more character in the Bible, and then we will derive our lessons and build our faith on that. Okay, nicodemus, let's go with number one. They struggle with spirituality, but let's go to John 3 from verse 4. Let's just do 1 to 4. John 3 from verse 1 to 4. This is what the Bible says to four. This is what the Bible says. Now, there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus, who was a member of the Jewish ruling council. He came to Jesus at night and said Rabbi, we know, we know. Let me dwell on this a little bit. Just like all of us Christians, we come to God and we know, you know we do not have a problem, that we know. Nicodemus came to Jesus and said we know that you are a teacher who has come from God, for no one could do and perform the miracles or the signs that you are doing if God were not with him. Praise the Lord, buona Iesua Sifue, oops, sorry. And the Bible says how can someone be okay? Jesus replied very truly. I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again. How can someone be born when they are old? Nicodemus asked Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother's womb to be born. Then Jesus answered very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to Spirit. You should not be surprised at me saying you must be born again. Praise the Lord. Now the Bible says that all have sinned and fallen short of God's glory. It's not hard to convince men that you are a sinner. I mean, even Paul says that the things that I want to do are not the things that I do, but the things that I don't want to do. These are the things that I do. So if I do the things that I do not want to do, then it proves that there is sin operating in my body. Humankind knows that they cannot walk in holiness. In fact, many of my interactions with men, when I share with them the gospel of truth, they tell me that you know, in this world you cannot be born again, you cannot be saved, because they are aware that the flesh is weak and it is bound to fail. So the biggest question that we have, many a man, is that how do I get to be born again? How do I get this? Sibad, praise the Lord. We know we want it, we know that you are all gods, you are all sons of the most high. And then it continues by saying that but you will die like a man. We all realize that there is more to us than just being humans. I don't know whether I should tell you this. Have you ever okay? We have all adults, so I think I can share this. Have you ever gone to a funeral and you look at a dead corpse and you look at it and something tells you that this person is not dead? Have you Okay? Back in 1982, I lost my sister, our firstborn sister. She died and we were burying her somewhere in Western Kenya. Some of us who are from Western will appreciate. To us we don't just bury, it's a big ceremony, okay. You have to mourn for like a week, those kind of things, and the day of the burial you have to have many people speaking okay, many people speaking. Your aunt speaks, your uncle speaks, your grandmother speaks. You know people speak and most of the people who were speaking that time they were speaking against my parents, because my sister died in a funny sickness, somehow the leg swelled and people said it is witchcraft, others say it is many things, and somehow she passed away. So, as people continue to speak bad things about her and about us as a family, I'm sorry. I was a star ID 2 boy and I was innocently standing next to the coffin and looking at her body okay, true story, by the way, yeah and suddenly I saw her shedding tears and I realized this person is dead. But I think she's not dead. You know that kind of thing. So the point of what I'm trying to say is this that we are convinced that it's more to humanity than just the physical living. Praise the Lord Nicodemus came to Jesus and went like the things that you are doing? No one can do the things that you are doing unless he is from God, and I want to connect with this something more. Praise the Lord. One answer is fewer. When you have a crusade, when people see miracles and wonders happening, even those who do not believe in Jesus, they'll want to come and connect because they feel that it's more than what they have lived. Hallelujah, praise the Lord. But now the challenge is how do I connect? How does it happen? Hallelujah, and that's what Jesus was handling, was processing when he was speaking to Nicodemus. How can a man be born when he's old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born? Now? Nicodemus was thinking about this in the physical life terms, but Jesus was ushering this person into something much more. Jesus was speaking about the zoe life, the life of God. Now Jesus explained and said that which is born of the flesh is flesh and that which is born of the spirit is spirit. To enter the kingdom of God, one must be born again. This is not a natural process, but a supernatural transforming process through faith in Christ. So the lesson that we want to pick from here is that this spiritual rebirth is not how much your works, it's not your righteousness, it's not Bidi Yaakov, praise the Lord. It's not your righteousness. It's not, praise the Lord, it is a work of faith. It's you receiving that which Jesus did, or Jesus paid on the cross. It is receiving life eternal or the life of God. This is your life, praise the Lord. So it is about you. God, this is your life, praise the Lord. So it is about you. But then you have to agree with me that as much as you struggle to get it, you will not get it. It's about you submitting, praise the Lord. It's about you receiving that which you cannot work out. Am I confusing you with that Verse that says that work out your salvation with fear and trembling For you to get in it? You do it only by faith. Once you have got into it now you work it out. You work it out inside, not outside. You cannot work it out to get in. You get in by faith. Hallelujah, praise the Lord. Let's go to point number two. Let's go to point number two Before you go to point number two the Holy Communion, the Lord's Table. Okay, when I was in Catholic many years back. We were taught that once the priest has done the ceremony, the bread actually is transformed to be meat. So in my experience, the first time I took the Holy Communion, I was expecting to feel meat in my tongue and it was not meat. It was not meat. So when we take the Holy Communion, we take it by faith. Okay, physically it will still be bread and this liquid will still be juice or a bean or something, but it's an act of faith. Praise the Lord One is as few Amen. So it's an act of faith. Praise the Lord One is as few Amen. So let's go to the second point, the struggle with divine intervention. Now the Bible speaks about the story of Mary, the mother of Jesus, when the angel approached her. That is in Luke, chapter 1, verse 34. Luke, can you give me that please? How will this be? Mary, asked the angel. This is the time when the angel Gabriel had come to Mary and shared with her that she has been chosen to bear, that she will bear a son, and this son will be Jesus. Now Mary looked at the angel and she went like, okay, this is a good idea. I mean, theological history says that from the time of Genesis, all women have been desirous to bear the Holy Child. It was the desire of every woman to be the chosen one, praise the Lord. So Mary was aware of that desire and when Angel Gabriel brought this to her, she knew it's a privilege to be chosen. However, being a human being, she went to the how. How will this be? How, how will I bear this child If I was married? I could have said you know, you remember the story of Abraham and Haggai. You know the how. You see, the wife of Abraham was just dealing with the how, because she sat down, she had heard the promises of God and she knew God is faithful, praise the Lord. And she looked at herself. She said I'm past that. And she looked at the husband. She said Praise the Lord. And that's the problem we have, because sometimes we hear correctly what God has. You know, god has spoken concerning us, but the problem is the how. Now the Bible speaks about when God called Moses in the burning bush story, after he called Moses and after he called him and he tried to give all those many excuses that we human beings normally give to God. Funny enough, you could have expected God to say that this is a sign that I've called you. Then God tells you, when you go, the mountains will bow, the sun will become black. You know things that you can quickly see. Okay, but the Bible says that God told Moses that this is the sign that once you go, you'll bring the children of Israel to this mountain. Praise the Lord. Are you getting the point? I mean, which kind of sign is this? We want something that we can run with for us to trust God. But God normally speaks and tells you the end, tells you I'm calling you and this is the end. So normally the challenge is move between now God has called you to the end, the final product, normally, between what God has called you to what he will bring to pass the Isakashimo. That's where normally we fail because of the how we try to reason out, the how we try to maybe. Let me tell you a small story, then we will progress. In 1999, I finished campus and I termacked this Nairobi looking for a job for quite some time. After Kazi, I tarmac this Nairobi looking for a job for quite some time. One day I found myself here at Urupak. At that time there was a church there called Civiti, led by Pastor Obonyo. Being a lunchtime being born again. I went there, attended the service. Now the pastor was preaching about giving Hallelujah, and I had only 20 shillings. These 20 shillings were supposed to be my fare back home. You know, I've gone around looking for jobs and have 20 bob. That time, matatus, from town to those sides of Madare Uruma, there was 20 shillings, praise the Lord. So the pastor preached about giving, and the more he preached about giving, the more I was holding that coin it's a 20 bob coin, holding it tightly. I don't want to give it. And he preached, preach. He said give painfully. I mean I'm going like God. You'll understand Maybe I don't have cash. I have only 20 bucks. It's my fair home. I can't walk all the way from town, all the way to those sides of Madari. That's where I was staying with my brother. I preached, preached. Then, just before he finished, a funny thought came to me that maybe God wants me to give this 20 bob so that when I leave this place he will connect me with somebody and I'll get cash. No, no, that's a funny thought that comes to you. Yeah, praise the Lord. So, by faith, by faith, I released that coin into the offering basket. It was very painful, it was the only cash I had. I gave it out. I came out Urupak, walked slowly towards this nail house. I thought I'll meet a brother you know, praise the Lord or a sister would go like hey Martin, how are you? I've been touched to give you a hundred bob. You know this kind of thing. That thing happened. Walked slowly, walked down. I reached Globe roundabouts. I didn't meet anybody, went like, let me go through Ngarra. You know there's a small path going through Ngarara those days. Went through Ngarara, reached Ngarara was nothing Kind of. Walked down through Kadiwako, mlangokubwa and nothing is happening. I walked, I continued walking. I found myself those sides of those guys who know this idea, air Force and I felt like God has called me. By the time I was reaching home I went like God, you called me, I had only 20 bob and you actually took it away. God, you are terrible. You know those kind of things, praise the Lord. One is as few. A few months down the line, god opened for me an opportunity. I was employed somewhere and for the sake of this testimony I'm just sharing, for the sake of this testimony, so that you understand the context I'm not showing off my starting salary in that place was around 63,000. And a few months after employment, I found myself in town. In town and I had a thousand bob in my pocket and it was lunch hour and I felt like going for lunch hour meeting. The first thought that came to me was that, martin, you have a thousand bob, go and get change, because should you go to church and God tells you to give that a thousand bob? I went to these newspaper vendors. I was going like, can you break this knot? Can you break this knot? I tried one, two, three guys and none of them was willing to break the knot. And suddenly the Spirit of God spoke to me. He told me Martin, you gave 20 bob. The other day you gave 20 bob and look what I've done. You had nothing other than the 20 bob. But now you have this job earning this much, and now you think a thousand bob is too much for me. My friends, I felt so guilty. I went to that church and gave all of that a thousand, you know, and I found my way back home. I'll not tell you how I went home, but the point is this Sometimes you hear very clearly what God is telling you to do, but the problem is the how. Okay, and that's why we fail. We fail because sometimes in the how, as you think around the how, you try to use human ways to do it. Praise the Lord. Now you can understand what Mary was going through when he got this news that he has been chosen to be the mother of Jesus, which was a good thing. But immediately she received it, the next thing was how, god? How I'm a virgin, I'm not yet married. How will it happen? I'm not yet married? How will it happen? Just like when we take our Holy Communion. Sometimes you ask yourself how is this? You know, when you take the bread and the juice, your mouth tastes bread. Yeah, it does not taste meat. Praise the Lord. It doesn't matter how much you are prayed over the Holy Communion. It's not okay. In my experience Maybe yours may be different it has never changed to bread, I mean to meat. I've never taken the Holy Communion and felt nyama Komdomo. Praise the Lord. Sometimes God speaks to you very vividly, very straight. You know it is God, but you look at the present circumstance, that your environment, your environment, doesn't look like it has changed. Praise the Lord, and it is easy for you to give up. It was just my mind playing some tricks on me. The point is we need to. Whenever God speaks to us, let's run by faith. Let's put faith into it, hallelujah. You may not know how the how will happen, but you can trust God. He who called you is faithful. Hallelujah, praise the Lord. Hey, I'm buying my Twitter. Listen to what the angel Gabriel answered Mary. Angel Gabriel in Luke 135 says the Holy Spirit will come upon you and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. That's how God does it. He does it by allowing his. Once you have embraced the word, once you have embraced that which God has spoken concerning you, the Spirit of God. The Bible says that he works in us to will and to do. Okay, he works in us to will and to do. He brings you to that level where you can say, because God has spoken, it shall be done. Once you have said that, now, the Spirit of God, he brings all the graces that are necessary to bring to birth that which you have accepted, that are necessary to bring to birth that which you have accepted, because, unless your faith embraces that which God has spoken concerning you, the Spirit of God cannot bring it to birth. Hallelujah, praise the Lord. Buona Iesu asfiwe. Please encourage me that you are still with me. Buona Iesu asfiwe, because sometimes God speaks to us but you're not able to embrace it, you're not able to take it, because once you take it, then the Spirit of God works it out, to bring it out, he brings the rebirth, hallelujah. Number three Number two you've got it. Yes, you've got it right. So the lesson in number two is that the how of divine intervention is through the power of the Holy Spirit. Faith is the key to receiving God's promises. Number three the struggle with human limitation. The struggle with human limitation. Now, a very interesting story is told from Luke, chapter 1. It's a story of a man who was righteous, who served God diligently as a priest. His name is Zechariah. Zechariah had served God faithfully and he had been trusting God for a child, and him and the wife had become old, and yet they didn't have a child. Then one day, when Zechariah was ministering, he saw an angel, and the angel told him that he'll get a child. Let's go to it. Can you give me that verse so that we get it exactly? Zechariah asked the angel. Let's go to the verse before 17. Let's go 16, maybe we can start 16 or 15. Okay, 13. But the angel said to him do not be afraid, zechariah, your prayer has been heard. Your wife Elizabeth will bear a son. Let's tell that a little bit. How many times do we pray? We pray, we pray, yeah. But when God answers we get surprised. This guy has been praying. He has been praying for a child. The Bible does not say that he stopped praying when he became old, which means that he continued praying for a child, right. So the angel said to him Do not be afraid, zechariah, your prayer has been heard. Some of us maybe we've been trusting God for a job. We've been trusting God for a job. You've been trusting God for a job. But when you get a call from somewhere that you've been called for an interview, you get surprised. Ukosho ni mimi, ni mimi munaita. You know this kind of thing. Or maybe you're trusting God to. If you're a lady, you're trusting God to be I mean to meet a man. But when somebody proposes to you, you go like it's me. But you've been praying, you've been asking God, praise the Lord. One answer is fewer. So let's continue. Your prayer has been heard. Your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son. You are to call him, john. He will be a joy and delight to you and many will rejoice because of his birth, for he will be great in the sight of the Lord. He is never to take wine or other fermented drink. He will be filled with the Holy Spirit even before he is born. He will bring back many of the people of Israel to the Lord. Let's jump that one. Let's go to the response of Zechariah in 18. Zechariah asked the angel how can I be sure of this? Yeah, that's where we are. You remember the story of Gideon? Yeah, gideon, god appears to Gideon and tells him mighty man of Elah, go in this strength and save Israel. Mungu, come and come. Have you ever been in that situation, god? If it is you tomorrow, give me a sign, give me a sign, give me a sign, give me a sign.
Speaker 2: We need to normally, okay, hallelujah, hallelujah.
Speaker 1: Let me put it like this After you dwell in a problem for long, what comes in you is doubt, and sometimes doubt can build such a big fortress that it becomes hard for God to give you that which you have been desiring God to do. The fortress of doubt is built because of the waiting time. The more you wait, the more doubts increase. Hallelujah, one answers few. Some people get saved today and they're filled with the Holy Spirit tomorrow and speak in tongues. They have no doubt in being filled with the Holy Spirit. No, but some of us, if you got born again and you continue asking God to fill you with his spirit, with the manifestation of speaking tongues, and it delays. It reaches a place where you start saying that he's speaking in tongues. It's for some. Either we say it's for other people, or it's for the generation that came before or the generation to come. And many times the same thing happens to the blessings of God. Sometimes, as you trust God for blessing and God seems to have delayed, it's just a place whereby you postpone the blessings to heaven. That's why we sing and normally say that in heaven you will drink milk. See, the lions are in the house. So when you go to heaven. We tend to postpone that which our faith is unable to grasp. Now to eternity. Hallelujah, praise the Lord. It's just because we have allowed doubt to manifest itself and sometimes, as you give an opportunity for doubt to enter into your faith life, it has a way of sucking your faith out of you and it becomes such a fortress that, like in the case of Zechariah, god had to suck him blind. He blind or deaf, deaf? Okay, do you know how to say it? It was blind or deaf, dumb. Okay, it was blind or deaf Dumb. Okay, I'm growing old, most likely because God felt like if this guy continued to speak, he'll continue to speak. Doubt, right, he'll continue planting seeds of doubt. So for me to arrest this, let me close his mouth. I will only open after I have done, you know, some things. Because God has determined himself to do that which he wants to do in your life. He may allow you, or he may do some things in your life to shut you from. What do you call it when a lady causes a child to come out, which is abort? Yeah, sometimes we abort that which God wants to do in our lives because of our doubts. We use our tongue to abort it. But because God is determined, sometimes he takes you and he puts you in a wilderness so that in the wilderness, you can be able to work out that which you want to work in your life. Are you getting it? Praise the Lord, because one of the challenges that you have to fight in your life, my brother, my sister, is the element of doubt, and this element of doubt is a present, continuous battle. You won't be able to say nilpigana, janayana, imesha. Whenever the environment changes, whenever there is a new thing that comes in, the fear will come. Fear brings doubt. Hallelujah, messiah, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. To end, the nyumbani, god, I give you praise. So, in the case of Zechariah, the lesson that we need to pick is that the how of God's promises is not dependent on human ability but on divine faithfulness. Praise the Lord. How, how will it happen? When God has said it, he's able to do it, he's committed, he's watching over his word to perform it? Praise the Lord. And sometimes God pushes us aside so that he can fulfill that which he has purpose to do, because God, god is faithful. So, because of time, we may not do the thing that I'd ask? There's a song by Nadal El-Bassi that says that Jesus, yeah, he has done it again. Jesus, yeah, in your special way. What was impossible, you made possible. Jesus, yeah. And by the way, when you see an African man singing and putting his hand like this, praise the Lord. And let me tell you my brothers, my sister, god wants to take you into an adventure of how great he is. Praise the Lord. God wants to usher you into a real limo whereby you will enjoy the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. God wants to take you to a place whereby it's no longer you that live it, but Christ lives in you. The Zion life, the life of God, is about you living a life in this earth that does not belong to this earth. Praise the Lord. That's the desire of God. The Bible says that out of his, out of us, shall flow out rivers of living waters. Praise the Lord that wherever you are, you resonate. I mean, you know the way you become like a son. Yeah, that people experience life wherever you are, because that's the purpose of God. The Bible says that it is His will that God will manifest His manifold wisdom to the principalities and powers in every places, through us, who are the church. That is the will of God. God decides that you and me shall walk in this earth as gods Psalm 82. Sons of the Most High, that's what the Bible says. That the same spirit, the same Holy Spirit that lifted Jesus from the dead and sat him at the right hand, that's the same spirit that God has given to us. Not part of it, not a portion of it. Praise the Lord. The same power that lifted Jesus and sat him at the right hand of the Father, that's the same spirit that God has given to us. God wants you and me to walk in this earth as gods. That which is impossible by his spirit, god wants to make it possible. So, as we wrap up, let me just summarize the main lessons that we want to share. The key takeaways are these the how of salvation is through the zoe life, the spiritual rebirth by the Holy Spirit. The how of divine miracles is through the power of God. The how of God's promises is through faith, not doubt. Next, I would like you to take your elements, the Holy Communion elements. If you have not received them, please pick them. I would like to reflect on this as we pray and as we take the Holy Communion Hallelujah, everybody has them. If you do not have, can you just lift your hand? I see as we wrap up. Okay, I request you to just close your eyes, bow your head and listen to me. Everybody has. If you don't have, my brother is moving around you can receive it. Today we have spoken briefly about the how, the how. I don't know what you have gone through my brother. I don't know what you have gone through my sister, and I do not know what you are going through and what you are trusting God for. But the element that you are holding represents the how of God. That which looked impossible to mankind, god did in the person of his son Jesus Christ. He did it. He is faithful. The God that we serve is faithful. As you feel. That elements in your hands kind of reflect on how great God is, for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but shall have eternal life God gave. I'm not saying that God will. God did it. Your challenges, your issues, the things that you're trusting God for, this is the breaking news that God did it. God did it, he has already made provision for you. You can allow that doubt to melt away as you put your faith in Jesus. Put your faith in Jesus. The next one minute I'll let you just, in your heart, just tell God something, even as you reflect on the Holy Communion, the element you're holding. Tell God something. You can release those fears to God, you can release those doubts to God In a minute or two. Tell God something.
Speaker 2: Tell God something, tell God something, tell God something. Tell God something, tell God something. Oh Jesus.
Speaker 1: Jesus, god, we come before you this evening. Forgive us for the time we have doubted you, lord. Forgive us for the time we have allowed our fears to build a wall between us and you, lord, today we come, lord, putting our faith in who you are and what you are able to do. We put our faith not in our academics, not in our wealth, not in our homes, not in our families, not in our nation, oh God, but in you, jesus. We reflect on your death on the cross and we stand in awe of your power on your death on the cross, and we stand in awe of your power, your power to heal, your power to save, your power to do the impossible. God, we come at the cross of Jesus this evening, casting our cares and burdens unto you, casting our weights to you, our doubts to you, lord. That which is impossible, jesus, you have made it possible. And now, lord, we come. We come before you as we are, as we are. Oh God, you see everything about us and you still love us and you still call us to yourself. And today we come putting our faith in you, lord, your faith in your power, your faith in your azure life, your faith in the Holy Ghost and we ask you to take over, take over Lord, take over Jehovah, take over El Shaddai, take over Jehovah Shalom, take over Jehovah Rapha. In this mood of prayer, I would like you to just put that care that you have at the cross of God, just that care, just put it, just surrender it, just surrender it, just surrender it, just access the bread while you're in this mood of prayer and meditation. Access the bread, the body of Christ, the body that was broken for us, for our redemption and by faith. Let's just partake of it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, jesus, god, we worship you. We worship you Just access the, the liquid.
Speaker 1: Let's partake of it by faith. While we are seated, I would like us to just raise our voice unto God in prayer and thanksgiving, even as a man. Lead us that song of from the rising of the sun to the setting of the sun. The name of God is to be hallowed. Tell God something. Somebody pray. Your name is to be heard. Somebody pray. Somebody tell God something, somebody pray, don't see here anybody From the earth to the sky.
Speaker 2: We adore you. We adore you, Lord.
Speaker 1: We just submit ourselves to you.
Speaker 2: From their rising, all they sound, to the setting of the same. Your name is to be heard Out of the heart, from the rising, from the rising, all that's sound, to the city, to the city, all that's safe. Your name is to be heard To the city, all are saved. Your name is Jesus. Your name is to be heard I don't know how to cry. From the rising of the sun To the setting of the sun. Your name is to me, adonai. From the rising, rising Of the sun To the setting Of the sun, your name is Jesus. Your name is Jesus. I don't know. I don't know is Sing, adonai, adonai, sing, adonai, adonai, adore, from the rising, from the rising Of the sun To the setting Of the sea. Your name is To become, your name is to become Abundant.
Speaker 1: Father, we, in the name of Jesus, we again just adore you. We worship you. We thank you for the privilege of casting our cares and burdens unto you, lord, we thank you the God who lifts, the Lord who establishes, the Lord who has called us unto yourself, and we thank that that which we have begun to do in our lives today, you'll take it unto completion in Christ Jesus. We bless you and we thank you. This. We pray, believing and trusting in Jesus' name. May God bless you. Apologies have delayed a little bit, barikiu. Thank you very much. Round of applause again to our minister.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much Round of applause again to our minister. And now as we leave, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with us now and forevermore. Amen Be blessed and be blessed.