SPEAKER_01: Good morning, Haki. How are you guys doing? Welcome to Kaki Today and have you connected with the Jubilee team or have you had an opportunity to connect with us? The Jubilee Sharing Committee is inviting you to come and support us financially through the budget items that we have lined up for you so that during the Jubilee celebrations we can enjoy ourselves as we enjoy the 50 years of God's faithfulness. Come and see how you can connect with us. The Jubilee tent is just right outside the church. Also, do you have skills that can be used during this week? Please come and connect with us. We'll be so glad to have you. The Jubilee merchandise collection is now ready in our stores. Get your merchandise, get your hoodie, get your cup, get your thermocup, or any other thing that may fancy you for yourself, for your family, or for any other person you'd like to invite to the celebrations. Use this website to get your merchandise today. As we are celebrating this year's Golden Jubilee, we are producing the Paki Jubilee Yearbook. And we have spaces for you to advertise, whether you're a businessman, a creative, or even a parking member. Come and get spaces from the Jubilee tent and get more information on how you can plug in. And as part of the Jubilee Publicity Plan this week, the Wednesday, that is the 17th of June, our very own Reverend Dr. Simon Mwange will be on Fixing the Nation show on NTV this Wednesday, the 17th of June from 9 a.m., talking about crisis of fatherhood. Please plug in and support him. On Tuesday, the 16th of June, our very own Reverend Ambrose Nyangao will also appear in Lady Bishop Kathy Kuna's podcast. We will let you know when the show will be aired. Next Sunday, the 21st of June, Agape Gospel Band and Kambua, who will be featuring after the second service. We will be having the Jubilee Family Concert. You're welcome because it will be a free concert. We expect to see you there. Plan the date.
SPEAKER_12: Welcome to Parklands Baptist Church, a place where you can fellowship, be part of a family, listen to sound teaching, and experience the uncommon encounter with God. This is Parklands Baptist Church.
SPEAKER_14: To the silent heroes, we see you and we celebrate you.
SPEAKER_13: We welcome you to today's service right here at Parklands Baptist Church. This being none other than the Father's Day edition, right here at Parklands Baptist Church, where we get to celebrate our fathers, our mentors, and of course, right here at PBC Lorraine, we are celebrating our senior pastor, Reverend Ambrose Nyangao, and our associate pastor Reverend Dr. Simon Mwangi. And to all the fathers, we wish you a happy Father's Day.
SPEAKER_14: Remember this portion of the story of God as it is written in the book that we love.
SPEAKER_13: From the book of First Kings, chapter 2. Now the days of David drew near that he should die, and he charged Solomon his son, saying, I go the way of all the earth. Be strong therefore, and prove yourself a man, and keep the charge of the Lord your God, to walk in his ways, to keep his statutes, his commandments, his judgments, and his testimonies, as it is written in the law of Moses, that you may prosper in all that you do and wherever you turn, that the Lord may fulfill his word which he spoke concerning me, saying, If your sons take heed to their way, to walk before me in truth with all their heart and with all their soul, you shall not lack a man on the throne of Israel. This is the word of God. Thanks be to God.
SPEAKER_14: Good morning, Paki family. A very warm welcome to our congregants worshipping online. Thank you so much for joining us today. We celebrate you and we appreciate you. We appreciate the fact that we have uh followers from all over the world. Please remember to share this stream with our friend and family. And also feel free to comment in the comment section. Tell us what you feel, tell us your expectations, and if you have a testimony, please also drop. And one of our uh one of our team will engage with you. So I'll be your host for today. My name is Lorreen Kageha.
SPEAKER_13: And we extend the same hand of welcome to you joining the service for the in-person experience. We want you to turn to your neighbor, give them a high five, and tell them, I am glad you're sitting next to me. And if it is a man sitting next to you, just tell them happy Father's Day.
SPEAKER_14: Happy Father's Day.
SPEAKER_13: Thank you, Laureen, for that. And of course, as we get to celebrate Happy Father's Day, we recognize those among us whose father's sins departed in flesh, and we continue to urge you to cherish these lovely memories that we built together. Lauraen, what is your message during today's Father's Day?
SPEAKER_14: Uh I remember my dad, and we appreciate his courage, his comfort, and his love, which still uh which still he which is still carried on today. And even as in heaven, Daddy, we love you so much and we miss you. May you continue our I ping and we miss you so much, we love you.
SPEAKER_13: We continue to connect with you, joining us on our virtual platforms. Uh, we'll be reading your sentiments in a moment, but at the same time, we had a lovely experience during the men's week where we got an opportunity to engage in a moment. We'll be interviewing Haman, but just to mention that we got an opportunity to engage in a panel discussion and at the same time capturing the different fatherhood experiences throughout the journeys that we have been through. We are now joined by Haman. Haman, happy Father's Day to you. Thank you very much. Also, happy Father's Day. Thank you so much. How does it feel to be a dad?
SPEAKER_17: Well, it's an honor uh to be a father, it's uh one of the greatest things that God has given us. The Bible says that children are inheritance from the Lord, a blessing from the Lord, like an arrow in the hands of a warrior. Right. And therefore, it's a great honor to be a father.
SPEAKER_13: That's a beautiful starting point. And throughout the week, we've heard from our senior pastor and our associate pastors in terms of their experiences, talking about their journeys with their dads. Now, focusing on you, how important is it for you as a father to speak positive words in the lives of your children?
SPEAKER_17: Uh, one of the things that is we have been commanded by God as fathers to do so, to train up the children, right, to ensure that the word of God is in their hearts, their minds, even if we were to actually write them on their bracelets. Right. So it is important for fathers to bless them. Uh, there is a scripture that my children like uh reminded me, Ephesians chapter six, right? Fathers do not provoke your children to anger. Therefore, it is important for fathers to declare and decree things in the lives of their children, and therefore it means also to be present in their lives because the Bible says um that um I was glad when they said unto me, let us go to the house of the Lord. So it is our work as fathers to also protect them to the house of the Lord.
SPEAKER_13: Modeling that example, yes, ladies and gentlemen, let us appreciate Haman with a hand club. I truly love the scripture that he has quoted in terms of fathers, do not provoke your children. I just wonder, Lorraine, back in the days, if we had the same capacity to tell our fathers the same thing, or it's a generational beat, but happy Father's Day to each and every one of you. And of course, in a moment we'll be reading some of the sentiments coming through. But Lorraine, we love to celebrate life. Who are we celebrating?
SPEAKER_14: And in the spirit of celebrations, we celebrate life here, and it's time to acknowledge June babies. If you are born today, um if you're born today or this coming week, we celebrate you. We wish you a happy, happy birthday full of God's blessing and favor to many, many more. And just to acknowledge uh Jawar and Goka, happy, happy birthday from us.
SPEAKER_13: We want to transition to our virtual platforms. And here we have Duncan Gdinji saying good morning, Paki family. Happy Father's Day to all fathers of the church and be blessed. Douglas Gavala, you're saying blessed day to all, and happy father's day. We have Eric Luseka saying tuned in from Thika watching today and wishing all fathers a fruitful happy father's day. Stay anointed. We also have Alice saying, Good morning, Parky family. Praise Jesus, wishing your husband, Stephen Denger, Happy Father's Day. You are the best, Dad. We love you. What a sentiment that is capturing uh the season. We also have Regina Guru saying, Good morning, Paki family. Uh be blessed to uh be blessed all and happy Father's Day to all the fathers. And last but not least, we also have uh Winpeg Moyo saying, Good morning, Parky family, happy Father's Day, tuned in from Loretious Suzanne Ayako, you're saying good morning, Paki family. What a beautiful day. Happy Father's Day to all fathers. We see you and we celebrate you. Keep the sentiments coming. Our social media team is on standby to welcome you and interact with you.
SPEAKER_14: So um, let's take a moment of silence as we pray. Our dear God, we come before you this morning in humble adoration. We thank you for the gifts of life that you have granted unto us. Thank you for your love and your mercy. As we prepare to start our service, we invite you to take control. We come thirsty to drink and feed from your word. May you also remember those who need you in any way, and may you forgive us, Lord, and prepare our hearts today. I pray this, believing and trusting in your name. Amen.
SPEAKER_13: Amen and amen. And in a moment before we hand over to the amazing gentleman to lead us in a moment of song and dance, just to remind you that we will be having the Holy Communion. For those who are watching virtually, it is an invitation for you to prepare yourself. If you are in the main sanctuary, kindly ensure that you pick the elements as you walk in. And at the same time, in the afternoon, we are inviting you for a beautiful moment for song and dance. And this will be the Jubilee Family Concert, and this will be led by none other than an award-winning gospel band, Agape Gospel Band, and we will also be having DJ Dr. Jeff with us. So, this is an invitation to each and every one of us to have this moment and seize the day. For now, of course, the word of God reminds us, I was glad when they told us, let us go into the house of the Lord. Parky family being led by the men of Parky. This is a moment for us to celebrate the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Let us do that with a hand clap and a shout of praise.
SPEAKER_09: Amen. Give your Lord a shout of praise. Excellent.
SPEAKER_07: Tell your neighbor, happy Father's Day for the men. We celebrate all the men at Pakee and all the fathers, all the grandfathers, all the sons, all the uncles, and all the nephews. We celebrate you, amen. And we're gonna do a salutation before we begin. We're gonna lift up our crowns, alright? Are they looking good? Better than yesterday.
SPEAKER_09: Alright, for all the men at Paki, one, two, three, Jesus. For all the men in Kenya, one, two, three, Jesus.
SPEAKER_07: For all the fathers of faith, one, two, three, Jesus, and in honor of our God and Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the power of the Holy Spirit, we join the 24 elders as it is written in Revelation chapter 4, verse 10. You are worthy, O Lord our God, to receive glory and honor and power. For you are created or you created all things, and they exist because you created what you pleased. Amen. Are you happy to be in church? May we be upon our feet. So I want you to go look for a neighbor, one, two, three, two people. Wasalimiye, wa ulize sikuyao ilikuaje, wiki ya weikuaje, as we sing this song.
SPEAKER_09: Band Jumbo wekaka, jumbo we dada, biku ya leo, jumbo wekaka, jumbo we dada, nakutakia, parakazakemungu, jumbo, jumbo wekaca, jumbo wedata, umenamkaj, sikuya leo, jumbo we caca, jumbo we data, nakutaki, jumbo we caca, jumbo we data, umenamkaj, si kuya lelo, jumbo we caca, jumbo e data, nakutaki, baraka zaka mongu, amen, amen, goodness of God.
SPEAKER_06: All right, get some groove. Today is Father's Day. So just enjoy your day.
SPEAKER_09: For your mercy never fails. All my days I've been held in your hand from the moment. That I wake up till I lay my hair. I will sing of the goodness of God. I love you, Lord. For your mercy never fails me. All my days I've been held in your hand. Eve from the moment that I wake up until I lay my head. I will sing of the goodness of God. All my life, oh Lord! All my life, you have been fake. Oh my life, Lord. All my life, you have been so good. With every breath that I am able, I will sing of the goodness of God. Oh my life, oh Lord Jesus. All my life you have been faithful.
unknown: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
SPEAKER_09: All my life you have been so, so good. With every breath that I am able, I will sing of the goodness of God. I love your voice. You have led me through the fire in the darkest nights. You are ghosts like no other. I have known you as a father, I've known you as a friend, and I was living in the goodness of God. Oh my life for Lord. Oh my life, you have been faithful. Oh my life for Lord. Oh my life, you have been so good. With every breath that I am able, I will sing of the goodness of God. Your goodness, so low, your goodness is running up, it's running after me.
unknown: Your goodness, your goodness is running up, it's running after me.
SPEAKER_09: With my life laid down, I surrender now. I give you everything. Your goodness is running up, it's running up. One more time, your goodness, oh Lord, your goodness is running up, it's running after me. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Your goodness is running up, it's running after me. With my life let down as I read down now, I give you everything. Your goodness is running up, it's running after me, Amen. Celebrate Jesus, pour qu'elle se fait.
SPEAKER_08: I want to hear you, so I make you a cow, I make you, I make the wiki, yeah, I bona, I make walkoa, I make courier, I'm kouba wiki, yeah, I bona, I want to this be my faith, I want you to jest to the house, I make you a cow, I'm making a makeup, I'm making it to the wild, I'm cubic, I make you a coah, I make it to the bone, we're gonna be Averybody, come on, I saw this for Amecurokoa, Amaku in Waikou Ba wiki, both Amecuro, Amaku in Ways, Ameku Ba wiki, boy, Amaku Okoa, Amakou in the Kuba wiki, and that's why we want to say that is a boss I'm gonna go eat the ball.
SPEAKER_09: All my time, my God, my God is awesome, He can move mountains, keep me in the valley, hide me from the rain. My God is awesome, He heals me when I'm broken, strength where I've been weakened, forever he will reign. My God is awesome, oh Lord, you are awesome, awesome, Jesus. You are awesome, Lord. Awesome, you are awesome, Lord. Awesome, yeah. My God is awesome, Jesus, you're awesome, Lord. Awesome, you're my healer, my protector, awesome, Lord, we worship you, awesome. My God is awesome, savior of the whole, giver of salvation, by his stripes. I am healed. My God is awesome. Today I am forgiven. His praises who I am living, praise is so in there. My God is awesome, yeah, he's awesome. My God is awesome, Lord. Awesome, yeah, he is awesome, my God, my God is awesome, he's awesome, Lord. You all go awesome, Lord, you are awesome, awesome. Lord, he's mighty, he's mighty, is mighty, he's mighty, is mighty, is mighty, mighty awesome. Lord, you're holy, your holy is holy, your holy is holy, is holy, is holy, is holy, all song, you saw his great, is grey, he's great, it's grey, he's great, it's grey, it's great, it's great, Lord Sus is also Deliver, deliver, deliver, deliver, deliver, deliver, deliver, deliver, all side, provider, provider, provider, provider, provider, oh salt, law, protector, protect, protect us, protect, protect us, protect, protect our Let's go before the Lord and honor his name, Lord. We worship you this afternoon, Lord. You are wealthy, Lord, you are mighty, Jesus, you are precious, oh God, you are our deliverer, you are our protector, Lord. We bless your name, Lord. We honor you, Jesus. There is none like you, Lord, none precious like you all. Just go before the Lord and honor him, Lord. We worship you, we bless your name, Lord Jesus, Lord, we glorify you, Lord. There is none like you, Lord. My God is awesome, is awesome. Awesome. My God is awesome, Lord, you are so awesome. We worship you this day, we bless your name this day. We glorify your name, Lord. Jesus, you are awesome.
unknown: Amen.
SPEAKER_09: He's an awesome God. Thank the Lord because of your God.
SPEAKER_06: Thank the Lord because of your God. Thank you, Lord, because of your God.
SPEAKER_09: Thank you, Lord, because of your Lord because of your own. Nassi Faso team, Evo è mon go, Heshima. Nassi fa è mon go.
SPEAKER_16: Hallelujah to the Lord of Lord. Hallelujah to who is glorified. Our name. He could call us Ken. He would call you James. He knew you. The numbers of our days, he numbered. That's why we say, be glorified, King of Kings, be magnified. You who are worthy of all praise, worthy of all honor. Thank you for bringing us to Parklands Baptist Church this afternoon. We glorify you. Minister to us like never before. We open our hearts, Jehovah Lord, that you will be glorified in this service. You will be glorified in our family. You'll be glorified in this nation of Kenya, Lord. We look up to the hills. Where does our help come from? Today, we are confident of this that our help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. Him who we call our Father, Him who we call Abba Father. We honor you, Jehovah. Today, as we look at a day where we celebrate our fathers, we have a loving father seated at the highest of places who knows us. At the mention of his name, every knee will bow, and every tongue confess that he is the Lord. And in the same manner, Christ teaches us how to pray. And he says, When you pray, pray in this manner. And so that is the prayer I want us to pray this morning. Together, our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from all evil. For thine is the kingdom, the power, and the glory. Amen. Let's appreciate the name of our Lord, the King of Kings, and the Lord of Lords, who is worthy of all praise, worthy of all honor. He says, Approach the throne of grace with confidence, knowing that in this you will receive mercy and will give you grace in your time of need. And the Lord is near to us whom we call on Him. He says, Call unto me and I will answer you. And show you great and mighty things which you do not know. At this altar of prayer, it's a moment to pray. Ask. He says, Call unto me and I'll show you great and mighty things which you do not know. He says in Matthew 7 7, that is where he picks a loving father. He says, Which father will the son come and ask of him for bread and give them a stone? Ask him for fish and they give them a snake. No, our our father is loving. And so today, as we celebrate the man, we also celebrate the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords, who is our great father this morning. Amen and amen. And so for God so loved this world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life. And so I want to invite us to a time of the Lord's table. Let's appreciate the name of the Lord. In at this moment, every time I'm given an opportunity to share the Lord's table. There are three things that hit my mind, Pastor Kinity. Three things that hit my mind. Number one, there is a past. Everyone has a past. Especially in your salvation walk, in your journey. You have a past. You are once a sinner, and then Christ died for us. We were once deep in sin. We were once painted red. But Christ died for us and redeemed us. So our status changed from a past of not having an identity to having an identity. That is number one. Tell your neighbor our past. Then number two, there is a present. There is a present. When Christ died for us, he lives. He now today he is living somewhere. He lives in us. He walks with us. He talks to us. He says, He who is in us is greater than he that is in the world. So there is a present relationship we have with Christ where we walk together with him. And that is the second thing that this Lord's table reminds us of. That there is a presence, a present relationship that we have with Christ. And then the last one, number three, there is a future. Tell your neighbor there is a future that we look forward to, a future that we look and say, we do not live for today. We live we live knowing as I have a relationship with Christ, He is coming back for me. He is coming back for the saints, and you and I are the saints. So as we bring ourselves to this table, those are the three things that I wanted to remind us, even as we continue. Let us believe and pray. Mighty and ever living Father, we thank you, we honor you, we bless your holy name. We release this moment and invite the Holy Spirit to minister to us through this ordinance of the Lord's table. May you minister to us like never before. We thank you, Lord. We magnify your name. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen. Let's appreciate the name of the Lord. As I do this, I want uh the media team to put for me first Corinthians chapter 11 from verse number 22. Thank you. The Bible says, for when you are eating, some of you go ahead with your own private suppers. As a result, one person remains hungry and another gets drunk. Don't you have homes to eat and drink in, or do you despise the church of God by humiliating those who have nothing? What shall I say to you? Shall I praise you in this? Certainly not this matter. Verse number 23. For I received from the Lord what I also pass on to you. The Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, he took bread. And when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, This is my body which is for you. Do this in remembrance of me. Jehovah Lord, we thank you. At the place of Calvary where you underwent so much for us, your body was broken on our behalf. Today we live in freedom, we live delivered, we live the redeemed because of the action of your body being broken at Calvary. Today we are able to sing, we are healed. Let the redeemed of the Lord say so because of everything that you did for us at Calvary. Today we are saying, By your stripes, we are healed. If you're here, you have any kind of sickness. This is your proclamation, this is your confirmation. By Jesus Christ's stripes, we are healed today. In Jesus' name. So, Lord, we thank you. May you be glorified. For this, we pray in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen. In the same way, after supper, he took the cup, saying, This cup is the new covenant in my blood. Do this whenever you drink it in remembrance of me. Lord, we thank you for your blood that was shed at Calvary. The Bible says that there is a blood that speaks better things than the blood of Abel. Father, when your blood was shed, it covers us. It's our divine protection over our businesses, over our nation, over our church, over our affairs, over our family. Your blood speaks better things for us. We look towards a future that we know you have taken care of it. So may this blood speak on our behalf. May it speak for our children. May it speak for our fathers. May it speak for our mothers in Jesus' name. The great things that we have in store for us. So, Lord, we thank you, we magnify you, we worship you. In Jesus' name we pray. And the church said, Let's partake together of the bread and the blood. In the presence of our enemies. Thank you for watching over our families. Thank you for watching our individual lives at our workplaces in our businesses. Thank you for giving us business ideas. Thank you for speaking on our behalf in a world that has great bad reports. Today we choose to believe in a report of the Lord that says, You are redeemed, you are saved, you are gonna make it because I am for you. In the midst of an economy that is shattered, a finance system that doesn't favor us, Lord, we trust in a God who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we can ask or imagine. In the midst of adwindling opportunities for work, for jobs, for business, Lord, we believe in a God who says, I can make a way where there seem to be no way. In the midst of lack of love in the family, today we want to take time and just believe in a God who is able to put our families together and bring unity. In the midst of a church that has lost its voice in the nation of Kenya, Lord, we today we trust to believe in a God who says there is a remnant at in Kenya who are in the church and are gonna bring redemption to the body of Christ in the nation of Kenya. In a nation where we look at the leaders and say, Where what decisions are they making on behalf of this nation? Today we choose to say, Lord, we choose to believe in your report that says, Blessed is the nation whose God is God. So, Lord, today we raise the banner of Jehovah Nisi, the Lord, our banner over the nation of Kenya, and declare that at the mention of this name, Jesus Christ, every knee in this nation will bow, and every tongue confess that he is the Lord of lords and he is the King of Kings. Through the corridors of power, through the roads that we walk through, that we drive through, through the paths that we walk, Lord, this nation is redeemed because you are our Lord. So, Lord, we thank you, we magnify your holy name, for you alone are worthy of all praise. For this, we pray in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and the church said, The church said, Let's appreciate the name of the Lord. Amen. Let's appreciate the men, worship team for leading us so well. Thank you, thank you. We can have our seats.
unknown: Thank you very much.
SPEAKER_16: Praise the Lord, church, praise the Lord. I usually serve during the first service, so today I'm honored to be here with you today on the second service. And you look wonderful, you look beautiful. Turn to your neighbor, give them a high five, and the Lord will bless you. If you are close to a man, give them a high five and say, Happy Father's Day. Amen. During the first service, amen. I love to hear the cheers, the laughter, uh, because God is in this place. During the first service, I did I did something that I also want to do right now. If you're close to a man, take hold of his hand. We are gonna pray. You're gonna pray for the man. Say, may the Lord bless you, may the Lord bless the work of your hands, may the Lord bless the meditations of your heart. May the Lord bless the thoughts of your mind. May the Lord bless your feet as you walk around in this world, and may the Lord do you good. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen. Let's appreciate the name of the Lord. Amen. We take time to welcome us to Parklands Baptist Church this afternoon. This is our second service. There are also those of us who are watching online. So we take time just to appreciate each and every one of us who came this morning. And so let's put our hands together for those who are watching online. May the Lord bless you. Be part of us, enjoy the service because God is in this place ready to minister to us. And if you're here and this is your first time to be at Parklands Baptist Church, we want to honor you, we want to appreciate you by show of hand. By show of hands, let me see where you are so that we can locate you. I can hear claps, so I know they are there. Thank you, mom. I can see that hand. Thank you, my sister. I can see that hand. Keep that hand up until Anasha gets to you. I can see that hand, my dad. I can see you. Bless you. A power of father behind there. May the Lord bless you. On to my right. Yeah, I can see those hands. Three ladies. May the Lord bless you. After the service, we want to meet with you, talk to you, introduce to you what Parkland's Baptist Church is, and also know more about you. So through my left, uh up there, there is a building called the Zurial facility. That's where we have our Caribou Center. Be there. Let's let you meet our our our our team, Parklands Baptist Church team. I'm gonna minister to you, talk to you so that you may know more about what Parklands Baptist Church is all about. And if you are visiting, be part of us. If you uh want to be a member, this is a good family church that you are able to join and be part of us as we worship our God and the Lord will bless us. Children, are you in the house? Can I hear an amen? Amen. As the children, we want to release the children to their service, and before we do that, we have one of one of the children of Parklands Baptist Church wants to do a presentation. If Amani, if you're there, please let's appreciate Amani as she comes. She wants to make a presentation to us. May the Lord bless you.
SPEAKER_00: Praise God. Praise God again. Praise God to all the fathers in the house. So, my name is Amani Nandega, and today I'm going to be reciting a poem for all the fathers in the house. Before I present the poem, I would like to give a big shout-out to my father, a big shout out to the senior pastor, Pastor Ambrose, and also a big shout out to my beloved pastor, Pastor Susan. Sit back, relax and enjoy. Our loving father, today we celebrate Father's Day, strong, kind, and true. The ones who guide us and teach us in everything we do. They help us learn to pray and stand with us in every storm and share us in our light. We thank God for our fathers, a gift so full of love, a heavenly picture of our father who watches us above. But we also remember some children may feel alone because their earthly fathers may not be in their home. Some may be far away, some may be in heaven, some we may not even know. On this special day, God our Father, so loving, strong, and yeah, he says, I'll never leave you, my child will always be there. Psalm 68 verse 5, it says, So clear for all to see, father to the fatherless, that's who God will always be. Whether you have a dad today or miss the ones in you, you celebrate our heavenly Father, for he loves me and loves you. Happy Father's Day to all. With joy we lift up our voice with for in our hearts through Jesus Christ, we can always rejoice. Thank you.
SPEAKER_16: Amen. Let's appreciate Amani once more. The children ministry at Parkland's Baptist Church. And before we do that, we are in the season of Jubilee, and also we want to introduce something we also want our children to give towards the Jubilee season. So we are introducing Jubilee Junior Challenge, where as you give, you also give some money to your your child to be able to give to this cause. The details are on the screen. The pay bill number is 828 368. The account is Jubilee Junior. So if you're able to give them cash so that when they go to their sanctuary, they also give to that account. And also, if not able to give them cash, you are able to give for them via that pay bill number on our screens. Let us believe and pray, even as we release our children. Children be up on our feet as we want to release you to your service. Jehovah, we thank you. Thank you for this wonderful morning. You say, Let the little children come to me, for the kingdom of God belongs to this, to such as this. Father, we at Parklands Baptist Church we have prepared, we've made an environment where we are able to teach our children your ways. And now as they head to their service, under the leadership of their pastor, Pastor Susan, and the teachers that you have blessed us with, may you meet with them, may you minister to them like never before, Lord. May they have a word for this season, for this day, this wonderful day. We thank you, we bless your name. In Jesus name we pray. Do we have a song for our children as they go?
SPEAKER_09: Yes, I know. For by both health my soul. They know weak, but he is strong. Yes, Jesus, yes, it's love. Yeah, it's that love me. Yeah, it is that love me but that means that love me, yes, yeah, it's that love me, yes, it fell, yeah, it's love me, the Bible tells me so.
SPEAKER_16: Hallelujah, hallelujah. Let's appreciate the name of our Lord, the King of Kings, and the Lord of Lords. It's my time to introduce and bring to the church's attention the weddings that we have in church. People are getting married, people are getting married. So as we do this, I know you're there, you're trusting God for a spouse. So as you bless this couple, also it's a moment to trust in God who is able to give you the one that you need in Jesus' name. Amen. I want to bring to us the wedding banner of Harun Chege Nazo and Caroline Linda Kisangai on the 27th of June 2026 here at Parkland's Baptist Church. That's the lovely couple. Are they in the service? Yes, they are there. Let's appreciate them. Wow, may the Lord bless you. May the Lord do you good. I also want to bring to us the wedding of Nisi Wairimu Murimi and Adedeji Moses Adeni on the 1st of August 2026 here at Parkland Baptist Church. This is the second announcement. The lovely couple is on our screens. Are we able to see them? Let's appreciate them. Are they in the service? If you have a valid reason as to why you don't want this to get married, let the church know in good time. And if not, what do we do? We continue praying for them, we continue supporting them all we can because the day is close by, and there's a lot that needs to happen putting on finances, putting on a team. May the Lord help us to support them in this journey, and the Lord will bless us. Let's appreciate the name of the Lord. God is good and all the time. I want to appreciate all of you. Those who are there yesterday. I know some of them are in the service. Are you here? Let me see you by your hand. I was told you're seated somewhere. Are they in the sanctuary? Yes. Let's appreciate the name of the Lord. Amen. Bless you, bless you so much. And many other more who were there in the service yesterday. I know that is a step you took, and the Lord is walking with you in that journey, and the Lord will bless us. Amen. Media team, there's a clip that you want to share with us.
SPEAKER_11: The Jubilee 24 Hour Prayer Chain. The Jubilee 24 Hour Prayer Chain is ongoing, and we invite you to plug in. The focus is mainly on revival week, Jubilee celebration, leadership, sponsorships, partnerships, and of course, you kindly plug in. The parkey jubilee merchandise is now available for pre-order, and the online store is open. Kindly support by purchasing a hoodie, a cape, and contribute towards the Golden Jubilee fundraising efforts. As part of Jubilee celebrations, we invite you to share your testimonies or memories by submitting videos or photos, and through this, we get to celebrate how God has impacted lives through Parklands Baptist Church over the 50 years. Do you have a business that you would like to advertise in the Jubilee yearbook? Kindly visit the Jubilee tent outside for more details. Our very own Reverend Dr. Simon Wangi was at Fixing the Nation this Friday. In case you missed it, you can go to NTV's YouTube channel and watch it from there. Pastor Simon has also penned down a special Father's Day message on today's Sunday nation. Kindly grab a copy.
SPEAKER_04: Hello, Paki family. Happy Father's Day. We all have our Father stories. Some of them are pleasant, some we wish you could forget. Pastor Simon, please share with us your father's story.
SPEAKER_03: I learned to do to be responsible or responsibility very early. I feel like I didn't get a father figure, father model in my earlier years. And I feel like the ball was thrown. You know, like in basketball. The ball was thrown in my direction too early in life. I also feel I missed out. You know, there are some those childhood things really missed out. And and I feel every child should be given a chance to be a child. I feel I'm a single father now. I feel every father who is denying their time and presence, mentorship and resources to the next generation. He's also denying themselves because I've been a single father. An opportunity to really enjoy what fathering and mentoring is all about.
SPEAKER_04: Pastor Ambrose, you vote Pastor Simon's father's story. Well, it's a story of resilience. Pastor Ambrose, please show with us your own father's story as well.
SPEAKER_05: Mom was up country, and now I was in charge of what is happening in the house. And he gave me this responsibility of cooking. So I remembered what my mother used to do. So I cooked, but in the process, I did not do the best because I left the tube burned completely. So my dad arrives and he opens the suffuria and all he sees is smoke. I had a burn. Kumbait was a slap on my face. And he turned to me and said, Ambrose, you are hopeless. Hopeless, hopeless. I have never seen such a hopeless person's life. Until God actually intervened through a scripture in Isaiah 43:4, where he says, For you are precious, you are honored, and I love you. And I remember as I was growing up, I began when I began to understand my worth and knowing who I am. It is later I began to understand my father was not born again and how he handled maybe when he was brought up, because he's also the firstborn. When he was brought up, he may not have that experience. And so he was just passing it on to us. And I told myself as I was growing, when I get children, I will not be what my dad was to me. And that really helped me. Uh that I'll be very positive to my children. Uh I'll try to be understanding.
SPEAKER_03: I could speak to fathers in Africa and say, you are special, you are important, you carry a grace that is needed in the family, a grace needed by children. And that grace can flow only through you as a father figure. And even if you don't have all the money, so sometimes father said, I don't have the money needed to keep this family growing or going, the grace that you give, even when you don't have money, will make a difference in the next generation.
SPEAKER_04: Pastor Ambrose and Pastor Simon, happy Father's Day. And thank you for setting an example for us. For now we can be able to overcome our father's wounds. And to every other man out there, happy Father's Day to you as well. And that is our juvenile moment.
SPEAKER_16: Amen, amen. Let's appreciate the name of the Lord for the wonderful clip done by our media clip. We are the media team. It's happy Father's Day. Men one, two, three. You can do better than that. Men one, two, three. May the Lord bless you so much. After the service, uh team one, two to my left somewhere. There'll be something for the men. For the men alone. Look at it after after the service. There'll be something for us. Coming to do it. Do it for him. So coming Sunday. That will be the twenty eighth of June. Notice of the church. Special general meeting. I think maybe you can help me put the notice on the screen if you have it. It is passed on to Article 84 of the Church Constitution. Notice is hereby given that there shall be a special general meeting of the Parkland Baptist Church on the 28th of June 2026 from 2 p.m. at the main sanctuary. And actually. So this is notice that you need to have diarized in your diary so that you will be part of the church as we carry out the church business. Business according to how God has blessed us. So we thank you, Lord. We magnify your holy name. In Jesus' name. Amen. It's time to give. It's time to at work we give cheerfully. We give wholeheartedly. We give because God has given us so much. Has blessed us, blessed our families, blessed our workplaces. And so every opportune moment we get, we are invited to enjoy the moment of giving. So I will pray and then I'll give to us the ways that we are able to give. Jehovah, we thank you. We bless your name. Thank you for the Jubilee season that we are in at Parklands Baptist Church. A season where you remind us that you've brought us so far and you've blessed us with so much. And so as we honor you at this moment with our offering, with our tithes, with our Jubilee 100 challenge, Lord, may you order our steps, may you speak to us on the gift of giving, especially giving to your cause. So as we give today, may it give and be given back to us. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, it shall be put to our lap. So Lord, we thank you, we magnify you in Jesus' name. We pray. Amen. We are able to give in different ways. Those in the church are able to give with carrying hard cash. You're able to give the baskets are coming around. So take note of that. If you want to give our MPESA, there's an MPESA pay bill number 890900, account name, tithe, and offering. There's also an MPESA link which is available in our website and social media platforms. At the same time, we are able to give twofold your normal tithes and offerings, and also your give to us the challenge, the Jubilee J100 Jubilee Legacy Challenge. The account number is there, eight pay bill number is 828368. Account name is Jubilee. And may the Lord bless you as you do that. We're also able to give via direct bank transfer to our account, which is bank which is Stanbig Bank, Waiaki Way branch. The account details are on the screen. Those who want to give via PayPal, the account is parklandsbaptist.org slash give dash online. Checks can be dropped in our offering box near the reception or deposited to the account as the details on the screen. PDQ machines are also available for swiping at our church reception desk. And those of us who come in late during the service and you want to give after the service, there are offering boxes available at the entrances for offering on our way out. In Jesus' name. Amen. Thanks.
SPEAKER_09: Oh my soul. Oh my god. I watched it before. It's a new big dog. It's time to sing your song again. Whatever may pass and whatever life before me. I've left alone. Let's alone of my stone. Oh my stone. I watched it before. Think like that before. I watched it before we make your rich in blood and your soul to understand. Your name is great and your heart is kind. For all your goodness, I will take it. Bless the Lord, the Lord of my soul. Oh my soul. Watched it before we met like that before. I watched it before we make And on that day. When my straight is winning and brought me, and my time has come Still I thought we of the time and thousands go back to I watched the beef floor Black Big Fall I watched the beautiful time. Oh my gosh! I watched the neck like that before I watch the boo that's the love of my store Give it give it a racket touchy moon quote give it one give it a racket touching like never before I'm on touch, let's give it a ragged touch I want to be so beautiful I'll be got
SPEAKER_18: The King of Kings. Somebody celebrate the King of Kings. Hallelujah to the King of Kings. Amen. Indeed, we bless the Lord, for He is a good God. Amen. Let me kindly request you to have your seats for a moment. I stand here on behalf of our associate pastor, uh Reverend Simon, who is today the one ministering in the youth sanctuary to the young people, and we bless the Lord for that opportunity. Tell your neighbor we are in the Jubilee season. Now tell them this is our jubilee. If they didn't believe you, tell them this is my jubilee. Amen. We want to welcome those who are uh worshiping with us online, those who are in the pavilion. We bless the Lord, those who are visiting us for the first time. We give the Lord uh glory for you, and we thank God that you have come to join us at a time such as this. Give me Leviticus 25, verse 10. This is our season as Parklands Baptist Church, and we bless the Lord that we are the ones who are here in this season. God has given us this great, great opportunity to be to behold his goodness in this season. The Bible says, consecrate the 50th year and proclaim liberty throughout the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a jubilee for you. Let's say it shall be a jubilee for us. Amen. And this jubilee is defined by seven hours. It is a season of release, it is a season of reset, it is a season of restoration, it is a season of revival, it is a season of reconciliation, it is a season of redemption, and it is a season of reign. It is a package, and we receive it as such. Amen. But secondly, we are also activating this season through three C's. And the first C is that we are consecrating, we are setting apart, we are deliberate, we are intentional. We are not going to despise this year that the Lord has gifted us. We are going to be very deliberate about it. We are going to celebrate it because there is no other year like it in our season. And so we are going to be very intentional in setting it apart. There are things that we are already doing differently because this is a special year. How I pray that you are going to up your game in setting aside this year, setting it apart, consecrating it. But secondly, we are going to celebrate. Hallelujah. You don't sound celebratory. We are going to celebrate the Jubilee year. Hallelujah. It doesn't matter what things look like. For us, it is a jubilee. And let me tell you something. If Parkland's Baptist Church raises a banner of celebration, this there will be a turnaround in many spheres. There will be a turnaround in many spheres. Because we are going to celebrate like David. Some of us, one of these fine days in our celebration, our suits will go down. Now, I don't know how we are going to handle that. But we are going to be very serious in celebrating. We are going to celebrate this Jubilee in a big way. I don't know whether I have people who believe that. Do I have witnesses? People who believe it's going to be celebrated in a big way. And the biggest celebration is that the King of Kings will come down and he will do that which he hasn't done before in our midst in Jesus' name. Amen. But we are also going to connect. We are not going to allow this jubilee to pass us by. We are going to to condani. Amen. We are going to connect in this season. And therefore, there are many ways of connecting. We have a tent outside there. Please pass by that tent. Ask the team there, what can I do? Or tell the team there is something I can do. I want to be part of this Jubilee. And especially we are going to have workshops during the Jubilee Revival Week. And so if you are there, you are an expert in a certain field and you would like and are willing to pass some skills, some knowledge, let us know. You have a topic in a certain area that you can contact. Is it contact or conduct? Conduct, eh? You can conduct a workshop. Empower people. Come register at that 10. Let us know. You can also send that uh information through Jubilee at Parklandsbaptistchurch.org. We are also connecting with our silver and our gold. We are connecting with our money, that which is in our pockets, the one that the Lord has blessed us with. And so today I announce that through the J100, through the J100 challenge, we have raised 1,046,398. Wait a minute, wait a minute. That one is just through the two zeros. Bado Jingia three zeros, four zeros, five zeros, up to six zeros and seven. And today we have also introduced the children into this. So we have a uh a Jubilee, uh junior challenge. Uh you can give through the same pay bill. And if you are giving uh on behalf of your children, help them to plug in. At the Sunday school, they have small boxes. They have sent me a photo of small boxes where they are putting their hundred shillings there. So give them an extra. But also you can give through the pay bill, and it was shared. This afternoon, as part of, I said we are celebrating and we are celebrating in a big way. So this afternoon, tell your neighbor we have a concert. The details will be on the screen. So Waze Ishirini Nanne will be in the house. Agape Gospel Band will be in the house this afternoon. Hallelujah. It is going down. Konini Nandanga down, by the way. It is also going up. It is going down. So this afternoon it is going both down and up as Jubilee, as uh we uh come to celebrate this Jubilee concert. Um uh the gates, the doors everywhere, the place will be open as from three, but come at two. Come and take your space at two, because this place will be filled so that we can celebrate together. One last thing before um I and as I do this, let me invite Reinhard Kabugi, if you could join me on stage. Um, please, one little exercise, and then we will be getting the speaker on stage. Get out your phone. Get your phone, get your phone in your hands. Get your phone, get your phone, get your phone, get your phone, get your phone, get your phone. Just one exercise and then we will be done. Reinhard and Tim, please be ready because in a moment we will be receiving the speaker. Now go to your calendar. You thought I would say go to your M PESA. No, just go to your calendar. Then after that, we'll go to your M PESA. People are anticipating. Siweki pin ni mesahao. No, it's your calendar. Go to your calendar. Okay, scroll down, scroll down to the month of August. Go to the month of August. Stop at the third day of August. Third day of August. Right? Now I want you to block from the third. If there is anything else between the third and ninth, delete. Start by deleting that one first. Yokwanza Toa. Now I want you to block from third to ninth. And you write there our Jubilee. Amen. Book that space for yourself. Every day from Tuesday to Friday, we shall be here in the church from 8 a.m. all the way to 8 p.m. Because we are celebrating in a big way. During the day, we are going to have plenary sessions, and then we are going to have workshops in the afternoon, and then in the evening, we are going to celebrate. But we start on Monday. Monday from 5 onwards, and then the rest of the days from 8 all the way to uh um uh to 8 p.m. 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. And on Sunday, what time do you think we should come here on Sunday the 9th? What time should we come on Sunday the 9th? Atisangapi? So, senior pastor, they are saying, to take a sakumina moja sui. So from 6, we shall start streaming in here because it shall be such a big day for us. In a moment, we are going to be receiving our speaker, and so let me kindly request you to be on your feet as we welcome our speaker, and our speaker today is none other than our senior pastor, and these men are also joining me. Buenakabug if you could come here so that we can receive our speaker. Let's be on our feet now as we receive our senior pastor, our senior pastor. I'm saying it's our senior pastor, a father in the city, a father in the nation, and a father at Parkland's Baptist Church. I am saying it is the senior pastor who is coming, and in a moment he will be speaking to us. And senior pastor, just before you take the pulpit, this gentleman has a message that he would like to deliver. Then we will usher you to speak to us this afternoon. Go ahead, my brother.
SPEAKER_15: Um, good afternoon, church. Praise God. Happy Father's Day to all the men in the house. Um, mine is very simple. I'm here to represent the men's ministry, and we have a small message to our dad. Um, Pastor Ambrose, on behalf of the men's ministry, and together with the young boys you're seeing up there, um, we want to uh be able to represent you with a token of appreciation. Um today we celebrate you not only uh the father you are to your family, but also the spiritual father, mentor, shepherd, and example you have been to many of us. Um so I'll ask the boys to to come down.
SPEAKER_18: Some celebration, church. Hallelujah.
SPEAKER_15: Um so today we present you with this um God Papa Cup um as a simple reminder that your influence extends across generations. You have help you have helped shipmen, fathers, young people, and families through your leadership and teaching and care. We also present this um walking stick um not as a symbol of old age but as a symbol of wisdom, strength, guidance, and steadfast leadership. Just as a shepherd staff provides direction and support, your ministry has helped many of us walk faithfully in your journey with Christ. Thank you for leading with humility, serving with love, and pointing us continually to Jesus. May God continue to strengthen you, bless your family, and increase your impact for His kingdom. Happy Father's Day.
SPEAKER_18: And now, ladies and gentlemen, a hand of welcome to our senior pastor as he brings the word this afternoon.
SPEAKER_05: Amen. Look at your neighbor, tell your neighbor you're looking good, better than yesterday, and tomorrow you will shine in Jesus' name. Meta Meta Sparkle sparkle shiny shiny Wim a hand to the Lord. Let me appreciate the man for that gift. It's a blessing. I receive it. I salute the men in the house, all the fathers in Jesus' name. Thank you. And for the mothers to make it possible. We are reading Isaiah 45, 1 to 6. Uh, today we are talking about positioned by the anointing as we celebrate Father's Day and as we celebrate what God is doing in this church and beyond. I read from Isaiah 45, 1. This is what the Lord says to his anointed. To Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of, to subdue nations before him and to strip kings of their armor, to open doors before him, that gates will not be shut. I will go before you and I will level the mountains. I will break down gates of bronze and cut through the bars of iron. I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name, for the sake of Jacob, my servant, of Israel, my chosen, I summon you by name, and bestow on you a title of honor. Though you do not acknowledge me, I am the Lord, and there is no other apart from me, there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting, people may know there is none besides me. I am the Lord, and there is no other. This is God's word, and God's people say it. Amen. We may be seated as I pray. Father, even as we settle, we want to settle our hearts and our spirits to receive your word this morning, this afternoon. And I want to say thank you for every father in the house, every man in the house, and the position that you have given each one of us. And we want to say thank you for those watching, worshiping with us online. We also bring them under this same anointing. That God you'll speak to us and you'll minister to us and you'll position us to be effective in the structure and the instructions that you've given to us. So, Father, we celebrate you, we honor you, and we thank you for your word. Anoint your servant, anoint our ears to hear, to receive your word. In Jesus' name we pray, and God's people say it. Amen. Look at your neighbor, tell your neighbor, you look anointed. Tell them beyond the Vaseline, you are anointed. Hallelujah. Now, even though I'm speaking to fathers, what I'm wanting to talk about is affecting all of us, and it applies to all of us because one of the things you must remember in your ministry and in your life that you are anointed, that you are anointed, that you are anointed. The anointing is inside you, and the Holy Spirit dwells inside you, and he wants to do amazing things in your life. I want to use the backdrop of this person we have talking about by the name of Cyrus. And Cyrus, when this prophecy was made, Cyrus was not born, it was many years to come, and yet when Isaiah made that prophecy, it was a it was like as far as God is concerned, it was done. It was done. Did God mean us? And I want you to know that there are five things, every time you read the Bible, there are five things you need to remember. The Bible tries to communicate. Number one, it communicates divine purpose. God is so key about purpose that we live a life of purpose. And so God, through the scriptures, communicates purpose. Number two, God communicates principles. There are principles for life, there are principles for business, there are principles for family, they are principles that God is communicating. Number three, God, through the scriptures, talks about promises. They are promises that God has made. And those promises are not for some people who died, they are for us today. They are promises. Number four, they are prophecies, they are things that God prophesies, they are things that God predicts, they are things that God says will come to pass and will come to happen. So the first one is what God communicates purpose. Number two, God communicates principles, number three, God communicates promises, and number four, God communicates prophecies, and number five, God communicates possibilities. And so you read the Bible, and the Bible says you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. So God communicates these things. So anytime you read the Bible, you need to remember those five things. Is God talking about purpose? Is God giving principles? Is God sharing promises? Is God prophesying? Or is God telling us about possibilities? And so when we read the story of Cyrus, all those five things are under play. And what God is saying is this. Number two, to subdue nations before you. Number three, to strip kings of their armor, and number four, to open doors before him. Now, if I was Cyrus, I would get very excited. Now remember, Cyrus is not born, but God has already decided what he wants to do in the life of this man. Let me tell you this: God decided long ago for what he decided to do for you. He decided a long time ago. You are not there to convince him to do for you. You're not there to even encourage him to say it. He said it, he finalized it. It is for you to accept it and to receive it. Then he gives him three assurances. He says, This I will go before you. Now remember, at the beginning, he doesn't say you. He says to him to him, I'll do this, I'll do this, I'll do this. Then when he assures him, it is like Cyrus is already there. He says, I will go before you. And level the mountains. I'm telling fathers in the house, the Lord is assuring that He will go before you and He's going to level the mountains. Number two, I will break down gates of bronze and cut through the bars of iron. And number three, I will give you hidden treasures, I will give you hidden treasures, I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in the secret places. So in the assurances, he says, My presence will be with you, my power will be with you, and my possessions will be yours. Can you imagine he's saying these things to Cyrus, who is not born? Of course, later, when you read the book of Daniel, you read about Nebuchadnezzar. And Nebuchadnezzar conquers Israel, conquers and takes captive the sons of Israel. One of them is Daniel, the others are Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. And Nebuchadnezzar is the first ruler, and he rules for a very long time. Then he dies, and his son Belshazzar becomes king. Belshazzar doesn't care about God. He's just doing the wrong things. He's taking things from the temple and he's drinking wine from them and he's just doing crazy things. And then a hand shows up. And that hand writes on the wall. And God says, I have weighed you on the scales, and I have found you wanting, and your kingdom is taken away from you. And the person who connects to take that kingdom is the kingdom of Pasha. That Cyrus the Great was king, and he takes over that kingship. God has anointed you to take over kingdoms. I'm saying God has anointed you to take over kingdoms. God has anointed you. The Spirit of the Lord is upon you. And let me tell you this God did this because He knew without Him you can do nothing. So God has given you these assurances, He has made declarations, and God is saying, Guess what? I have anointed you, and my anointing has positioned you. So tell your neighbor, you are positioned by the anointing. And you're positioned in three ways. So let me just list them down for you. Number one, you're positioned to be the champion. Number two, you are positioned to do the impossible. And number three, your position to have the unlimited. I repeat, the anointing positions you to be, to do, and to have. To be the champion, to do the impossible, to have the unlimited. And so today we are speaking to the fathers, and we are saying that God really loves you, and God has positioned you in a big way. And God has called you father. He has made you a father. You did not make yourself a father. I'm saying God has made you a father. Now you thought you made yourself a father, but God has made you a father. The story of Abraham is clear. If I read Genesis chapter 15, this is what God says about Abraham. And remember, he had walked with Abraham for some time. From the time Abraham was 75 to the time Abraham is 99. Now God is now talking to him at that time. After this, the word of the Lord came to Abraham. Now he was called Abraham before he was called Abraham. So he says, after this, the word of the Lord came to Abraham in a vision. He says, Do not be afraid, Abraham. I am your shield and your very great reward. And so they start talking about the future, about Abraham seeing stars, you know, about counting and counting and counting. Now, Jump chapter 16, now we are in chapter 17, because now God makes a covenant of fatherwood. Now listen to what he says to Abraham about fatherwood. He says, When Abraham was 99 years old, the Lord appeared to him and said, I am God Almighty, walk before me faithfully and be blameless. Then I will make my covenant between me and you, and will increase you, will greatly increase your numbers. Abraham fell face down and God said to him, As for me, this is my covenant with you. You will be the father of many nations. So let me ask you, did Abraham say, God make me a father? God is the one who made the covenant, God is the one who offered himself. He said, No longer will you be called Abraham, your name will be Abraham, for I have made you, I have made you, I have made you a father of many nations. By that time, remember, Abraham had how many sons? I'm talking to you. When God is saying this, Abraham has how many sons? Um go back, but go to verse chapter 16. Maybe your Bibles, your Bible, chapter 16, something happened. You could go to chapter 16. Tell your neighbor now we are in Sunday school. Remember Sarai? Now Sarai, Abram's wife, had borne him no children, but she had an Egyptian slave named Hagar. So she said to Abraham, the Lord has kept me from having children. Go sleep with my slave. Perhaps I can build a family through her. Without blinking, she, my friend. You know, sometimes fathers can make stupid decisions. Look at look at your neighbor, look at the father next to you. Don't call them stupid, by the way. They are not stupid, they can't only make stupid decisions. Hallelujah. This is one of them. So let me go back to chapter 17. When God was calling Abram a father, how many children did he have? So we are together? At this time, Ishmael is around 12 years. So Abraham has had this son for 12 years. Then God shows up and changes his name and gives him a covenant name and calls him Abraham. The reason why he said Abraham is because he was Abraham, but he breathed into that name, Ha. So he was Abraham, then God said Ha. Abram, he said, Ha. And Abraham became Abraham. Menitayo? Semenitru. Oh. Thank you. When God breathes life into you, something shifts. When God releases an anointing in your life, something shifts. So no longer will you be called Abraham, your name will be Abraham, for I have made you a father of many nations. I will make you very fruitful. I'll make the nations of you, and kings will come from you. I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. To be your God and the God of your descendants after you. So it is at this time that Abraham became a covenant father. Because God positions you. Tell your neighbor God positions you. And number one, God positions you to be the champion. And Abraham, before he had won any battle, God made him what? A champion. Judges chapter 6. Verse 12. God comes to Gideon. Gideon is facing so many battles. He's hiding himself. And sometimes as fathers, we meet so many challenges and battles, and we we duck, we go down. So God comes to Gideon in Judges chapter 6. He says this when the angel of the Lord appeared to Gideon, he said, The Lord is with you. And he calls him what? Mighty warrior. I'm saying to the fathers in the house, you are a champion. The fact that you're a father, God is saying, My anointing in you has positioned you. I'm calling you the champion. Not just a champion, but the champion, because the anointing in you positions you to be the champion. Of course, Gideon starts arguing. He says, No, it cannot be me. Nothing is happening, nothing is going right. And then God says, No, you shall make this happen. And for sure, in Judges chapter 7, verse 7, this is what God says. So if I can just read those verses, the Lord said to Gideon, With the 300 men that lapped, I will save you and give the Midianites into your hands. Let all the others go home. In other words, Gideon had amassed a great army. And God says, With this army, I will not get the glory. So send many of them home. And I want you to know that 300 men were left. Men who believed in themselves, men who knew they were called, men who knew they were positioned. And God says, with these 300 men, you're going to win this battle. On this Father's Day, God is saying to the fathers, position yourself for battle. Because you're going to make it. It doesn't matter what you face, you're going to do what? You're going to make it. And for sure, they made it. They won the battle. The anointing positions you to be the champion. But number two, the anointing positions you to do the impossible. Tell your neighbor your positions to do the impossible. Fathers, the Bible says you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. There's a guy called Peter in the Bible, but I call him forward forward. He was a forward striker. He was always in the forward. Whether he missed or didn't miss, he still striked. So one day they're in the boat. They're in a tough situation. And as a father, you may find yourself in a very tough situation and you're in a boat. Jesus is not in the boat. You're with your friends, and the boat is being pushed up, down, and you don't know what to do, and Jesus is not there. But Jesus is on a mountain praying for you. I want to say this just like God assured Cyrus, I will be with you. I will level the mountains for you. This Jesus had come. And even though he was on the mountain, he was praying for the disciples. He was praying for his people. And they were screaming, they were shouting, they were saying, Oh Lord, where are you? Where are you? Then suddenly they see him walking on the waters. And when they see him, they say it is a ghost. That's why I believe that all the disciples were lawyers. Hello. They like things about ghosts. But then Peter, in that confusion, says this in Matthew chapter 14, verse 28. He says, Lord, if it is you, Peter replied, Tell me to come to you on the water. And Jesus says something that Peter was not expecting. Jesus says, Come. Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water, walked on the water, go back. Walked on the water. He walked on the water. I'm saying he walked on the water. I'm saying he walked on the water and came toward Jesus. The rest were left sitting in the boat. And you know, people like to bring Peter down and say, he tried, but so they they forgot he walked on the water. He did the impossible. I am saying, men, your position to do the impossible, regardless of some of the failures you may have. Because Peter had a failure briefly. Look at verse 30. The Bible says, But when he saw the wind, when he saw the wind, men get affected by the things they see. When he saw the wind, when he saw the wind, when he saw the wind, he was what? He was afraid and beginning to sink, cried out, Lord, save me. And that's what men should do. That when you find yourself stumbling and falling, you should say, What? Lord, do what? Lord, save me. Don't be like Pastor Ambrose. One time I've picked Martha from Narobi Hospital, where she was walking, driving down Valley Road. We are driving, driving, driving, driving, driving. Then before we reach Ukochini, I see a creation of the Lord passing by. And so instead of looking forward, I'm looking at her. And when we passed, I looked at the window, that that that side mirror, and I'm looking at her. Martha is tapping me, saying, What are you doing? I'm watching God's creation, just celebrating what the Lord has done. Hello. Men are affected by things? They see. Let me ask you: when that was happening to Ambrose, do you think Ambrose was anointed? Hello? Was he anointed? Yes, he was anointed. It is just like Peter seeing the wind, and then his faith went off. But he said, God saved me. The only thing I never said is, God save me. I think what I said in my heart, God saved me from Martha. But here I am, married 32 years, celebrating the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. God is good. But Peter said, look at verse 30. He says, He saw the wind and he was afraid, beginning to sink, cried out, Lord, save me. Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. I want to say to men, God will reach out. God will catch you. After that, they were in the boat, and the wind calmed down. You see, the anointing positions you to do the impossible. Let me read you something that David said in Psalms 18, verse 32. He says something wonderful about what God can do. He says, It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer. He causes me to stand on the heights. He trains my hands for battle. My arms can bend a bow of bronze. You make your saving help my shield, and your right hand sustains me. Your help has made me great. You armed me with strength for battle. You humbled my adversaries before me. You made my enemies turn their backs in flight, and I destroyed my foes. I want to say this the Lord is the one who strengthens you. I want to say to the men in this house, to the fathers in this house, you may be feeling weak. But the Bible says, let the weak say, I'm strong. Look at your neighbor and tell your neighbor, the anointing makes you strong. Buonas fiwe. Let me read another verse, Ephesians 3.20. This is a verse we know very well. But it picks something inside there that sometimes we don't pick. It says now to him who is able to do. Now he's the one who is able to do immeasurably, more than all we ask or imagine. But then he says this, according to his power that is at work where? Within us. Fathers, there's a power that is at work within you. And so when you co-labor with God, when you co-work with God, you can do all things. You can do all things. And so Peter was the only one who had a testimony. I wonder what the other guys were saying in the boat, the other 11 in the boat. I think they were just so upset. They said, you know, we wonder why Jesus chose Peter. You know, Peter keeps embarrassing us every time. In fact, in the next committee meeting, we need to pass a resolution that Peter should be asked to leave this group because he's creating problems for us. I want to say to some men today, you may be an embarrassment to society. You may be doing all kinds of things. There's some of you who are sitting here, who are sitting here with a hangover. Yesterday, you are in a bar and now you're sitting here and you're seeing four pastors, and you're wondering, why does this church have four pastors? And they look the same, and they are saying the same thing. But then this pastor is saying that even though I'm sitting here with a hangover, I am anointed. I'm saying to that father, you are anointed. You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. You can rise above the limitations of your life, you can go beyond places that you have ever been. And there are some of you who are sitting here who used to be like that, who used to go to a bar on Saturday, you are in church on Sunday, and thank God that you came to church. There are some of you who come and you sleep in church. And I'm glad you sleep in church because of the peace that passes all understanding that is found in church. And so when your husband comes here and is sleeping, don't worry, he is in a good place. In your house, he has too much of a problem and you are the problem. But in church, it's the first time that you are silent and you're listening to the pastor, and so he has time to have peace. And he sleeps and he's in a good place. Are the men in the house? Can you say amen? Come on, let's give God a big hand. Amen. Some of you are going to say that is the quote of the day. So we thank God for the fathers in the house. And so when you see a father sleeping, it's fine. The pastor is not worried, they're experiencing peace that passes all understanding. But finally, let me talk about your position to have the unlimited. Tell your neighbor your position to have the unlimited. This is what God says about you. He says, So then, no more boasting about human leaders. Then he says, makes a statement. This is a statement out of the blue. He says, All things are yours. In other words, God is saying, You can connect to my unlimitedness. You can have it. It is yours. Let me read it in the Amplified Version. The Amplified Version says it this way nearly the same thing. He says, So let no one boast in You can lean on me. You can live on me. Blessed me the glory. Lord Jesus Christ. Your position to be. Your position to do. Your position to have. You're a champion. You can do the impossible. And you can have the unlimited. Have a wonderful Father's Day. Amen. Come on, let's give God a big hand. God is good all the time. What is happening today at three? Hello? Tell your neighbor Gap is in the house. Amen. So they'll be coming by their leader, JP. We are happy to see you. Welcome. It's nice to have you. God bless you. In Jesus' name. We thank God for you. I know the rest of the team will be here in a moment. But all glory goes back to God. So let me ask again, what did you tell today? How many sleeping church? That's not what I was talking about. Your position by the anointing. To be the champion. That champion. To be that champion. To do, to have. In Jesus' name. Amen. And by the way, all that I said applies to the ladies. So look at the lady next to you and say, your position to be the champion. Your position to do the impossible. Your position to have the unlimited. You are anointed. In Jesus' name. Another hand of the Lord.
SPEAKER_18: Amen. Let us celebrate the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Let us celebrate our senior pastor one more time. And a happy Father's Day to you. God bless you. Amen. Positioned to be the champion. Positioned to do the impossible. Positioned to have the unlimited. Why don't you take a moment and just tell the Lord, this is my portion? Just just speak it to your spirit now. Let it go deep into your spirit. Tell yourself in Jesus' name that I am the champion. And this applies to all men, it applies to all women. Those of you following, worshiping with us online, those are the pavilion. Just take a moment, take a moment in prayer, which is that area that your heart has been saying that it's impossible. Speak to your spirit now, and this word is still very fresh, and say it is possible. Speak to your business, speak to your hands and say you are champion, you are the champion. That which has been impossible now. Speak to it, speak to it and say it's going to be possible. Which is that dream that you have given up on. Speak to that dream now, reactivate it one more time. Where have you looked at yourself in limitation? Some of us have limited ourselves because on the basis of where we come from. Some of us have limited ourselves on the basis of our peace lips. Some of us have limited ourselves, even on the basis of gender. Some of us have limited ourselves because of the things that we have done in life, and we think we can amount to nothing. Speak to that situation now and say, Oh, I am going to have the unlimited jumbo li. Today you are positioned to be the champion. Confront them in prayer. Some of us there are areas you don't want to touch. You don't want to touch, you don't want anybody to touch. They have become your your strongholds, they have become your limitations. And for some of us, it is shame. For some of us, it is failure. This is a moment to just confront. Confront that thing. Speak to it. For some of us, it is stereotypes. For some of us, it is what people have said. Just take a moment now. Confront that situation. Speak to that situation and say, I am the champion. Speak to that situation and say, I am going to do the impossible. Speak to that situation and say that I have the unlimited. Thank you, Jesus. Chains are being broken. This is the year of Jubilee. This is our Jubilee moment. Men are being set free. Fathers are being set free. Women are being set free. Young men are being set free. There is an abundance of grace. There is an abundance of your power, your enablement. As you spoke to Cyrus with assurance, so that he can know you. So that he can turn to you. Today you are speaking to us. There is the abundance of your power. There is the abundance of your presence. There is the abundance of your possessions. And Lord, you are availing all this to us this afternoon. You are availing to that man who has looked down on himself. You are availing to that woman who has been despised. You are availing to that young person who is in despair. And today, Lord, you are saying, Yes, you are the champion. You are saying to that person and speaking deep into their spirit, and you are saying they will do the impossible. In this year, nothing will stop them from becoming what you have ordained them to be. In the mighty name of Jesus, brothers and sisters, this begins when we give our lives to Jesus Christ, begins when we connect with Jesus, begins not with our pockets, not with our goodness, it begins when we connect to Jesus. And Jesus is opening his arms wide and is saying, Come to me as you are, and I'll give you rest. So maybe you are here this afternoon following us, following this service, and you have never given your life to Jesus. That is where it begins. That's where the championship begins. That's where doing the impossible begins. That's where you tap into the unlimited. And I want to give you that opportunity. You have never given your life to Christ. And there are people the Lord spoke and said, This year you must give your life to Jesus Christ. So I want to give you that opportunity. Is there anyone who is saying today I want to give my life to Jesus? You want to say yes to Jesus. If you are that kind of a person, just lift up your hand wherever you are. If you are that person I'm talking about, you're saying, Jesus, today, I want to receive this gift. Those who are in the pavilion, I believe there is a deacon there, our ushers are there. You can spot if somebody raises up their hand. We want to pray with you. Those who are online, let us know, and somebody will reach out to you. Because it is at the cross of Jesus that we become champions, it is at the cross of Jesus, yes, that we are able to do the impossible, it is at the cross of Jesus that we connect to the unlimited. So, one more time, is there anyone you're saying, I don't want to leave this sanctuary today without giving my life to Jesus? Lift up your hand, we want to pray with you. I am waiting for you. Don't allow anything to hold you behind. Don't allow anything, don't allow anyone. You are the one the Lord is holding this moment for. That you will come and give your life to Jesus. That you will come and surrender your life to Jesus. And I will do that. Wherever you are, you're going to say, Lord Jesus, come into my heart, and Jesus will come into your heart. And this has happened. There are people who have not come to the front, but after the surface, they have come and said, I gave my life to Jesus today. And maybe you are that person. And so if you are the one, just open your heart and say, Lord Jesus, I come to you today. I confess that I am a sinner in need of a savior. I acknowledge that you are the only savior. I open my heart by faith and receive you today as my Lord and as my savior. Forgive me, make me a child of God. From today, moving forward, I receive the gift of salvation, and now I am a champion. I can do the impossible, I have the unlimited, because I am a child of God in Jesus' name. I believe with all my heart somebody has made that prayer, and so let us celebrate for that one person who has come to Jesus this afternoon. Amen. And so, brothers and sisters, you are positioned as champions this week. You are positioned to do the impossible, you are positioned to have the unlimited, and because of this anointing, your Monday is blessed. Because of this anointing, your Tuesday is uplifted. Because of this anointing, your Wednesday is secured. Because of this anointing, your Thursday is resourced. Because of this anointing, your Friday is expanded. Because of this anointing, on Saturday, you are celebrated. And because of this anointing, this coming Sunday, you are coming into the house of the Lord with a testimony. Hallelujah! Hallelujah. This is your blessings in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and now may the grace and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with us now and forevermore. Amen and amen. I want to encourage you after this service, just go out there, grab something very quickly, bite and come back inside.
SPEAKER_02: Hello, people from Parkland Baptist Church. This is Agape Gospel Band. All the way from the isam to Nakujia Parki. Yes. Our family comes afa kila mwa kazima gapem to one bale. We are coming home. Yeah. So this Sunday, Tunawakaritisha Sana, Wazia Satisakami. Zuri sana present. Oh ship. Parkland baptis. So guys, we are so excited. Tell your friends, tell the friend that a gapagos for bell is gonna be at Parkland Baptist this Sunday. God bless you.