Dog that jump for joy when you come home!
If you like it then...change nothing!
If you'd rather they didn't, then this episode talks you through my first two tips for helping them.
Whilst you're here, why not register for our upcoming Five Day Focused Dog Challenge Here:
Check Out These Juicy Bonus Bits Below!
1. Are you passionate about building and maintaining a better connection with your dog? Please feel welcome to click here and register for our upcoming "Kindness Is Essential, Not Optional" Dog Behaviour Conference. We start 31st Jan, 2022 and run for two weeks so you can join at any point. If you're listening to this after the end of Feb, 2022, visit our website here where you can still get access to the conference after the fact! Best of all..it's free!
2. Haven't caught our awesome series workshops yet? With specialised training for a variety of training difficulties, check them out here: https://pawsupdogstraining.lpages.co/autumn-workshops
3. Have a question you'd like me to answer on the podcast? Submit it here: https://www.speakpipe.com/thelettersfromyourdogpodcast
4. Do you have a dog that:
- Pulls on lead?
- Drags behind or to the side?
- Sniffs so very much that it takes 30 mins to walk a few metres?
- Can't hear or focus on you at all out and about?
Come along and join us inside my programme LOOSE LEAD WALKING SUCCESS!
- 8 Week programme designed to getting your dog LOVING walking beautifully by your side
- Full training demonstrations
- Private members group to ask your questions
- 4 X group zoom coaching calls for individualised support
Check out Loose Lead Walking Success Here: https://pawsupdogstraining.lpages.co/llws-2021
5. HAVE YOU GOT A DOG THAT YOU LOVE & ADORE BUT SOMETIMES YOU STRUGGLE A BIT WITH THEIR TRAINING...OR YOUR OWN MOTIVATION?
Please feel welcome to join the waiting list to be notified the next time our awesome monthly membership Canine Connection is open. You'll be the first to hear and I'll send you some tips along the way: https://chipper-motivator-1687.ck.page/515ece3d94
** Come and see us at www.pawsupdogs.com
** Join our private facebook group. Click here
** Follow us on instagram. Click here