Lots of you tuned into parts one and two of this mini series on helping dogs that jump up.
One of our listeners Camilla messaged in to ask how to apply some of the learning to living with multiple dogs. So that's exactly what this episode is all about! Enjoy!
Here Are Some Of The Resources I Mention In This Episode:
1. Join the Dog Professionals Support Circle As A Monthly Member here
2. Join the Dog Professional Support Circle As An Annual Member here
3. Check out episode 20 (about living with multiple dogs) here
Would you like support with your puppy?
1.) Click here to join our "all things puppy" 8 week digital Puppy Training Course
2.) Work with me digitally 1:1 by clicking here
Check Out These Juicy Bonus Bits Below!
1. Are you passionate about building and maintaining a better connection with your dog? Check out our Annual Dog Behaviour Conference: Kindness Is Essential, Not Optional
2. . Have a question you'd like me to answer on the podcast? Submit it here: https://www.speakpipe.com/thelettersfromyourdogpodcast
4. Do you have a dog that:
- Pulls on lead?
- Drags behind or to the side?
- Sniffs so very much that it takes 30 mins to walk a few metres?
- Can't hear or focus on you at all out and about?
Come along and join us inside my programme LOOSE LEAD WALKING SUCCESS!
- 8 Week programme designed to getting your dog LOVING walking beautifully by your side
- Full training demonstrations
- Private members group to ask your questions
- 4 X group zoom coaching calls for individualised support
Check out Loose Lead Walking Success Here: https://pawsupdogstraining.lpages.co/llws-2021
5. HAVE YOU GOT A DOG THAT YOU LOVE & ADORE BUT SOMETIMES YOU STRUGGLE A BIT WITH THEIR TRAINING...OR YOUR OWN MOTIVATION?
Please feel welcome to join the waiting list to be notified the next time our awesome monthly membership Canine Connection is open. Click here to be the first to hear and I'll send you some tips along the way:
** Come and see us at www.pawsupdogs.com
** Join our private facebook group. Click here
** Follow us on instagram. Click here