This week is Mental Health Awareness Week in the UK and this episode is designed to honour this important week.
So many of us are so keen to do everything we can to make our dogs' lives the best that they can be....but so many of us also put ourselves at the end of the line when it comes to giving out care, and giving ourselves what we need....so that we can then be there for our dogs and other important figures in our lives.
In this episode I talk through some key things you can give yourself permission to do...today..... so that we can all enjoy better mental health.
Would you like to work with me in a way that supports both you and your dog?
Check out our various options for support whether you are a dog parent or dog professional here
Would you like support with your puppy?
1.) Click here to join our "all things puppy" 8 week digital Puppy Training Course
2.) Work with me digitally 1:1 by clicking here
Check Out These Juicy Bonus Bits Below!
1. Are you passionate about building and maintaining a better connection with your dog? Check out our Annual Dog Behaviour Conference: Kindness Is Essential, Not Optional
2. . Have a question you'd like me to answer on the podcast? Submit it here: https://www.speakpipe.com/thelettersfromyourdogpodcast
4. Do you have a dog that:
- Pulls on lead?
- Drags behind or to the side?
- Sniffs so very much that it takes 30 mins to walk a few metres?
- Can't hear or focus on you at all out and about?
Come along and join us inside my programme LOOSE LEAD WALKING SUCCESS!
- 8 Week programme designed to getting your dog LOVING walking beautifully by your side
- Full training demonstrations
- Private members group to ask your questions
- 4 X group zoom coaching calls for individualised support
Check out Loose Lead Walking Success Here: https://pawsupdogstraining.lpages.co/llws-2021
5. HAVE YOU GOT A DOG THAT YOU LOVE & ADORE BUT SOMETIMES YOU STRUGGLE A BIT WITH THEIR TRAINING...OR YOUR OWN MOTIVATION?
Please feel welcome to join the waiting list to be notified the next time our awesome monthly membership Canine Connection is open. Click here to be the first to hear and I'll send you some tips along the way:
** Come and see us at www.pawsupdogs.com
** Join our private facebook group. Click here
** Follow us on instagram. Click here