This is a commonly asked question for me as a behaviourist and it makes sense. It can be hard to predict what will be triggering for you dog and what might not sometimes!
In this episode I run you through how I manage unpredictable triggers with dogs!
We also have 3 awesome events coming up soon that I'd love for you to join:
1. Join The Focused Dog Challenge Here
2. Join The Dog Pro Mental Health Event Here
3. Join Miranda's Wimbush's Canine Connection Masterclass Series Here (I'm speaking!)
If you like my support with your dog, just send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be happy to help
I love answering your listener questions so if you have a question for me, please click here to submit it and I might just answer it on the podcast!
Are you following us on instagram? Click here to give us a follow and check out our daily tips and advice.
Here are some of the resources I mention in this episode:
1. To register for the "Over-reactivity" Solutions workshop click here
2. To join our free facebook group click here
3. Are you a dog professional? Check out our podcast for pet pros here
Would you like to work with me in a way that supports both you and your dog?
Check out our various options for support whether you are a dog parent or dog professional here
Check Out These Juicy Bonus Bits Below!
1. Are you passionate about building and maintaining a better connection with your dog? Check out our Annual Dog Behaviour Conference: Kindness Is Essential, Not Optional
2. . Have a question you'd like me to answer on the podcast? Submit it here: https://www.speakpipe.com/thelettersfromyourdogpodcast
3. HAVE YOU GOT A DOG THAT YOU LOVE & ADORE BUT SOMETIMES YOU STRUGGLE A BIT WITH THEIR TRAINING...OR YOUR OWN MOTIVATION?
Please feel welcome to join the waiting list to be notified the next time our awesome monthly membership Canine Connection is open. Click here to be the first to hear and I'll send you some tips along the way:
** Come and see us at www.pawsupdogs.com
** Join our private facebook group. Click here
** Follow us on instagram. Click here