Episode 2 of 3 in this mini series about the role of Human Emotion in dog training.
We've all been there.
Life with your dog is ticking along quite nicely and then BAM.
Something unexpected happens:
-Maybe a well known skill goes out the window
- They suddenly become fearful of everything
- They display some aggressive behaviour for the first time
In this episode you'll hear:
Specific techniques to combat "the fear", take a comprehensive look at the situation and make a plan of action!
Check Out These Juicy Bonus Bits Below!
1.New puppy joining the family soon? Be sure to check out my FREE masterclass: 5 Kind & Simple Steps For Puppy Training Magic: https://pawsupdogs.clickfunnels.com/puppytrainingmagicmasterclass
2. Haven't caught our awesome series workshops yet? With specialised training for a variety of training difficulties, check them out here: https://pawsupdogstraining.lpages.co/autumn-workshops
3. Have a question you'd like me to answer on the podcast? Submit it here: https://www.speakpipe.com/thelettersfromyourdogpodcast
4. Do you have a dog that:
- Pulls on lead?
- Drags behind or to the side?
- Sniffs so very much that it takes 30 mins to walk a few metres?
- Can't hear or focus on you at all out and about?
Come along and join us inside my programme LOOSE LEAD WALKING SUCCESS!
- 8 Week programme designed to getting your dog LOVING walking beautifully by your side
- Full training demonstrations
- Private members group to ask your questions
- 4 X group zoom coaching calls for individualised support
Check out Loose Lead Walking Success Here: https://pawsupdogstraining.lpages.co/llws-2021
5. HAVE YOU GOT A DOG THAT YOU LOVE & ADORE BUT SOMETIMES YOU STRUGGLE A BIT WITH THEIR TRAINING...OR YOUR OWN MOTIVATION?
Please feel welcome to join the waiting list to be notified the next time our awesome monthly membership Canine Connection is open. You'll be the first to hear and I'll send you some tips along the way: https://chipper-motivator-1687.ck.page/515ece3d94
** Come and see us at www.pawsupdogs.com
** Join our private facebook group. Click here
** Follow us on instagram. Click here
All content © 2021 Letters From Your Dog.