In this episode I run you through my strategy for teaching skills to our dogs. So much of successful training is about layering....putting in the little, tiny steps that get you closer to the desired result!
The thing is that often we aren't aware of quite how difficult something is that we are trying to teach...breaking it down into these four categories of understanding will help!
If you liked this episode I would be so grateful if you could leave us a podcast review or share it with someone else you think might find it helpful too
Check Out These Juicy Bonus Bits Below!
1.New puppy joining the family soon? Be sure to check out my FREE masterclass: 5 Kind & Simple Steps For Puppy Training Magic: https://pawsupdogs.clickfunnels.com/puppytrainingmagicmasterclass
2. Haven't caught our awesome series workshops yet? With specialised training for a variety of training difficulties, check them out here: https://pawsupdogstraining.lpages.co/autumn-workshops
3. Have a question you'd like me to answer on the podcast? Submit it here: https://www.speakpipe.com/thelettersfromyourdogpodcast
4. Do you have a dog that:
- Pulls on lead?
- Drags behind or to the side?
- Sniffs so very much that it takes 30 mins to walk a few metres?
- Can't hear or focus on you at all out and about?
Come along and join us inside my programme LOOSE LEAD WALKING SUCCESS!
- 8 Week programme designed to getting your dog LOVING walking beautifully by your side
- Full training demonstrations
- Private members group to ask your questions
- 4 X group zoom coaching calls for individualised support
Check out Loose Lead Walking Success Here: https://pawsupdogstraining.lpages.co/llws-2021
5. HAVE YOU GOT A DOG THAT YOU LOVE & ADORE BUT SOMETIMES YOU STRUGGLE A BIT WITH THEIR TRAINING...OR YOUR OWN MOTIVATION?
Please feel welcome to join the waiting list to be notified the next time our awesome monthly membership Canine Connection is open. You'll be the first to hear and I'll send you some tips along the way: https://chipper-motivator-1687.ck.page/515ece3d94
** Come and see us at www.pawsupdogs.com
** Join our private facebook group. Click here
** Follow us on instagram. Click here