Whether your adore christmas, or you sit firmly in the "can't wait until it's over" camp, maybe you are also worried about how to manage your dog and your guests during the festive period.
I think often a lot of the focus is put on "managing the dog", whether that's trying to help them not to get too excited, to get them to calm down quickly and stop them jumping on people, or to find ways of distracting them from getting too overwhelmed.
Sure, we talk about that a little in this episode, but the REAL good stuff is about how to MANAGE YOUR GUESTS in your dog's home!
If you liked this episode and you know some other pet parents that might struggle this Christmas, I would be so grateful if you could share the episode with them too!
Check Out These Juicy Bonus Bits Below!
1.New puppy joining the family soon? Be sure to join the upcoming FREE Puppy Training Challenge, starting January 10th. Register here: https://pawsupdogstraining.lpages.co/puppy-training-challenge-january-2021
2. Haven't caught our awesome series workshops yet? With specialised training for a variety of training difficulties, check them out here: https://pawsupdogstraining.lpages.co/autumn-workshops
3. Have a question you'd like me to answer on the podcast? Submit it here: https://www.speakpipe.com/thelettersfromyourdogpodcast
4. Do you have a dog that:
- Pulls on lead?
- Drags behind or to the side?
- Sniffs so very much that it takes 30 mins to walk a few metres?
- Can't hear or focus on you at all out and about?
Come along and join us inside my programme LOOSE LEAD WALKING SUCCESS!
- 8 Week programme designed to getting your dog LOVING walking beautifully by your side
- Full training demonstrations
- Private members group to ask your questions
- 4 X group zoom coaching calls for individualised support
Check out Loose Lead Walking Success Here: https://pawsupdogstraining.lpages.co/llws-2021
5. HAVE YOU GOT A DOG THAT YOU LOVE & ADORE BUT SOMETIMES YOU STRUGGLE A BIT WITH THEIR TRAINING...OR YOUR OWN MOTIVATION?
Please feel welcome to join the waiting list to be notified the next time our awesome monthly membership Canine Connection is open. You'll be the first to hear and I'll send you some tips along the way: https://chipper-motivator-1687.ck.page/515ece3d94
** Come and see us at www.pawsupdogs.com
** Join our private facebook group. Click here
** Follow us on instagram. Click here