Long Run Archives #2 | Ultrarunning Analytics, Elite DNF Debate, 3:47 Downhill Mile, Magda What If
March 10, 2022
- (1:39) - ideas to make ultra races easier to analyze and fun to follow
- (12:59) - should elite ultra runners be penalized for DNFs?
- (22:43) - Strava find of the week: 3:47 downhill mile
- (32:38) - what if Magda Boulet had switched to ultra running during her prime?
- (40:33) - what if Sally McRae didn't get a golden ticket to Western States in 2014?
- (50:39) - new 50K world record
Additional Episodes You May Enjoy:
- Long Run Archives #1 | Jim Walmsley What Ifs, Black Canyon 100K Preview, Full-Time Ultrarunning
Support Singletrack:Support the show