In this People and Performance panel discussion, we will talk all things HR and Recruitment tech plus do a deep-dive into people analytics and a bit of blockchain too!
The ability to draw insights based on performance data, demographic data, recruitment and retention data, skill data and opinion data, means HR can provide valuable insights to business leaders. This is the future that HR has been pushed toward because of the pandemic.
Bill Banham is joined by three awesome panelists:
- People and Performance Podcast co-host Chris Bjorling. Chris is also CEO at Fidello, a consulting and services firm specializing in improving human performance
- Dave Millner, Author, Futurist, and Consulting Partner at HR Curator Ltd, a firm providing consultancy advice, support, and solutions to clients. Dave is a big influencer on social under the handle @HRCurator.
- Elizebeth Varghese, People & Tech Strategist and Global Leader - Talent & HR Strategy Reinvention at IBM. Recognized as a Key Global Influencer in Strategy and Analytics, Elizebeth has been listed as a Top 100 Influencer in the industry.
Panel Questions Include:
- In the absence of data-based decisions, every decision is an opinion or hunch. How can people analytics help create alternative scenarios that can be predictive and have the best choices recommended?
- Elizebeth, how important do you think it is to connect Employee Experience to the Customer Experience and why? What can HR tech still learn from customer-focused tech experiences?
- Dave, you advocate a need for HR to be more commercial in its’ approach. At a high level, what do you mean by this and how would you respond to the assertion that there's a concern that data and money are increasingly taking over the priorities of HR at the expense of empathy and the human touch?
- How can Blockchain turn HR processes and HR tech into a company's competitive advantage?
Check out more episodes, videos and posts at pp-pod.com.
Talking About Ways To Improve Company Culture and People Performance
The People and Performance Podcast is a show that dives into all things related to raising performance in the working world around us. We investigate how technology and HR processes are inextricably linked to the employee experience and the bottom line.
Chris Bjorling, Co-host
Christopher Bjorling is President at Fidello Inc., a consulting and services firm specializing in improving human performance.
For over 30 years Chris has led Fidello in creating unique talent management solutions. Through the products and services he and his team have created over the years, his organization has helped clients design, develop, implement and integrate talent management processes and systems.
Bill Banham, Co-host
Bill Banham, Publisher at The HR Gazette, Host of the popular HRchat Podcast and Organizer of events such as DisruptHR London.
Bill has worked with lots of business tech and HR-focused brands in the UK and North America including HRreview, TalentCulture, HRmarketer, Sprigg HR, and Team Fitness Tool.
Contact us to learn more!