Our guest this time is Perry Timms, Founder of People and Transformational HR Limited. Perry is the author of the book Transformational HR.
He has been listed as one of the most influential HR executives by world-renowned organizations and is passionate about changing the world of work.
Perry is also a global TEDx speaker and adviser on the future of work and HR.
- Your team is growing fast and, from what we've seen on social media, seems to be a happy place to work. What makes for an effective leader?
- You've spoken before about culture change not being a "programmable thing, that you can just upload a new version". Can you share why corporate cultural overhaul is so difficult to do and why, in many instances, it's necessary? .
- How can HR play a role in developing a more compassionate and inclusive office environment and company culture?
- Importance of having a common language between colleagues (and between clients and suppliers)
- It's hard to build all the data points HR needs to track all we need to know about candidates and employees. What can HR and leaders learn from the information that companies can gather from customers? How can we apply customer-centric data-powered attraction lessons to the world of work?
- As we look to wrap up, we like to ask our guests: from a culture and people processes perspective, what does a high-performing company mean to you?
Talking About Ways To Improve Company Culture and People Performance
The People and Performance Podcast is a show that dives into all things related to raising performance in the working world around us. We investigate how technology and HR processes are inextricably linked to the employee experience and the bottom line.
Chris Bjorling, Co-host
Christopher Bjorling is President at Fidello Inc., a consulting and services firm specializing in improving human performance.
For over 30 years Chris has led Fidello in creating unique talent management solutions. Through the products and services he and his team have created over the years, his organization has helped clients design, develop, implement and integrate talent management processes and systems.
Bill Banham, Co-host
Bill Banham, Publisher at The HR Gazette, Host of the popular HRchat Podcast and Organizer of events such as DisruptHR London.
Bill has worked with lots of business tech and HR-focused brands in the UK and North America including HRreview, TalentCulture, HRmarketer, Sprigg HR, and Team Fitness Tool.
Contact us to learn more!