Join Jim Connely (McGraw Hill Education) and Tom Peters (St. Louis Community College), as they talk about Tom's perspective on science education and the many opportunities to help students. In this episode you will learn about some of Tom's tips that can help anyone on their journey.
1. Tips for veteran users of Virtual Labs.
2. Tips for new users of Virtual Labs.
3. How to use Virtual Labs for an online or hybrid biology or A&P course.
4. Tips to flip your in-person lab.
5. Tips to share with your students to improve their experience.
To learn more about virtual labs, click here: https://www.mheducation.com/highered/virtual-labs.html