It was an honor and extremely fun for Andrea Lewis and me to interview Dr. Virginia Ward. She is my friend, colleague, steward of urban theology and a respected leader in Boston.
In this faith-building interview, we will hear Virginia's early days of faith development and consider the importance of:
- Proactively establishing varied spiritual disciplines.
- Exposing yourself to all "streams" of Christianity, through reading, experiencing, listening, and uniting in prayer
- Pain and Suffering in spiritual formation
- Suspending stereotypes around ethnicity and race and listening well
I am confident you will learn, and be encouraged and challenged by this podcast!
~ Coach Tom
Dr. Virginia Ward serves as Dean of the Boston campus of Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary (The Center for Urban Ministerial Education). She is a youth equipper for life and, with that heart, also serves as a trainer with several urban youth organizations. She and her husband pastor Abundant Life Church in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- If you'd like to connect with Dr. Ward or express your appreciation, here's her email address: email@example.com
Andrea St. Louis:
She is a highly intuitive Coach, Writer, and Business Consultant with a passion for helping people to see themselves from God's perspective and to live in purpose. She is a wife, mother, and recent seminary graduate committed to teaching others to embrace authenticity and grace in sharing their stories, discovering their gifts, and embracing their place in the Kingdom.
- You can learn more about what Andrea is doing at:
You can connect with Coach Tom at:
P.S. ... If you are stalled in life, or particularly if you are in transition, here are three ways I can help you Get Clear, Get Focused and Be Fruitful!
1. Grab a Free Copy of my "4 Key Steps to Clarity and Fruitfulness" Document. It's a Blueprint to help you move ahead. Click Here
2. Join my FaceBook Group, "Greater Focus and Fruitfulness" for more teaching, training and community. Click Here
3. Work with me:
I can help you Clarify, Plan, and take Bold Steps into Your Future. Book a Free 45-Minute Strategy Session with me: Click Here