In this episode we will be challenged to:
Tune in to learn from the faith journey of my friend; a wonderful, much-respected person of solid faith.
~ Coach Tom
Dr. Donovan Graham—teacher, counselor, professor, mentor, spiritual companion and guide for nearly 60 years. He served in those roles for over 30 years at Covenant College, then with the Serge Mission, and currently as the director and chaplain of the Space for God ministry. His heart is to lead weary educators and other shepherds into the quiet where they can meet and listen to God to be refreshed, renewed, and re-energized.
His website "Space for God" is: www.aspaceforgod.com
Paulea Mooney McCoy:
Paulea has over 20 years of experience developing people and programs through community-based organizations, churches, and in higher education. Her passion is to assist people in their journey to discern and live out their calling. Paulea sees her role as a coach and spiritual mentor to help people discover what really makes them “come alive”.
· Strengths-based coaching using Strengthsfinder assessment tool
· Life coaching and spiritual direction for individuals, couples and small groups
· Retreat planning and facilitation
· Speaking on issues related to urban ministry, racial reconciliation,
community development and healthy relationships.
She lives with her husband, Bil, in Dorchester, Massachusetts, and has three amazing adult children.
You can connect with Paulea via email at: email@example.com
You can connect with Coach Tom at:
P.S. ... If you are stalled in life, or particularly if you are in transition, here are three ways I can help you Get Clear, Get Focused and Be Fruitful!
1. Grab a Free Copy of my "4 Key Steps to Clarity and Fruitfulness" Document. It's a Blueprint to help you move ahead. Click Here
2. Join my FaceBook Group, "Greater Focus and Fruitfulness" for more teaching, training and community. Click Here
3. Work with me:
I can help you Clarify, Plan, and take Bold Steps into Your Future. Book a Free 45-Minute Strategy Session with me: Click Here