As adults we struggle with our finances, how much to save, what to invest in, creating a realistic budget, trying to keep track of what you are spending your money on etc.
On this episode of Adulting 101, Kenishia Mais Founder of ThrivingDollars an online financial education platform, breaks down the concept of personal finances and gives us some tips and tricks we can use.
Here are the books she spoke about in the episode:
(1) The Millionaire Fastlane by M.J. DeMarco
(2) The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
(3) The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles
(4) The Richest Man in Babylon by George Samuel Clason
(5) The 50th law by Robert Greene, 50 Cent
Connect with Kenishia:
Connect with me: