I caught up with Clare, who is a Senior Medical Innovation and Research Consultant, at #CambridgeDesignPartnership to learn more about the current challenges and future opportunities in drug delivery.
I asked Clare..
• For a an overview of CDP and her own role? 01:02
• What do we actually mean by drug delivery and what forms does that take? 03:00
• What keeps formulation and device teams up at night? 03:59
• Improving customer experience is a huge driver within the consumer space. Are pharma companies doing likewise for #patientexperience , whether that's physical or digital experiences – what has Clare seen happen in this space recently? 05:58
• Is #PatientCompliance one of the areas that Digital has helped?
Where exactly should digital technologies be introduced into drug delivery in order to benefit patients? 08:12
• What will be the long-term impact of the pandemic on the drug delivery industry? 12:52
• What does Clare see as the big trends in the #drugdelivery space in 2022? 15:24
• What can we expect from CDP this year? 16:26
You can watch the video of this interview here https://lnkd.in/eUjHUMNx
You can also find out more at www.cambridge-design.com
𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 here https://lnkd.in/gdthyRu to my YouTube channel 𝐑𝐒𝐊-𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 and view over 350 interviews and demos, and learn from experts across #LifeScience, #Pharma and #BioPharma covering everything from #DrugDiscovery to #DrugDevelopment to #DrugManufacturing to #DrugDelivery and all things in between!
#RSKCDP #MedicalDevices #Wearables #DigitalHealth #ConnectedDevices #PFS