I sat down with Jane, who is Country Manager for #PharmaLexIreland to get her thoughts on 2021 and predictions for 2022.
I asked her....
• Give me a quick overview of #PharmaLex and her role? 00:33
• What does a Country Manager do? 01:19
• For one word to describe 2021 and why? 01:54
• How did the pandemic impact the business in 2021? 02:49
• What were some of the key business achievements for that stood out for her? 04:29
• Looking back at 2021 what developments, stories and trends stood out for her? 05:36
• Are there any areas Jane think the industry could have done better and how? 06:41
• What are Jane's predictions for the Pharma in 2022 ? 7:46
• How has #Ireland developed into a hub for BioPharma in Europe? 09:00
• What new developments and changes, if any, could Jane see around regulations with Pharma? 10:48
• What is the EC Review? 11:12
• How does the UK being out o the UK impact regulatory changes? 11:45
• What opportunities does Jane see for companies in 2022? 12:41
• What can we expect from PharmaLex in 2022? 13:25
• What does Jane think is the most important element in developing a great #companyculture to get the most out of people? 14:07
• Finally, what last thoughts Jane would like to leave with viewers for 2022? 15:23
You can WATCH the interview here https://lnkd.in/dQrS69KP
You can find out more about PharmaLex Ireland at https://lnkd.in/dt_Fi9Vn
S𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 here https://lnkd.in/gdthyRu to my YouTube channel 𝐑𝐒𝐊-𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 and view over 350 interviews and demos, and learn from experts across #LifeScience, #Pharma and #BioPharma covering everything from #DrugDiscovery to #DrugDevelopment to #DrugManufacturing to #DrugDelivery and all things in between!
#RSKPharmaLex #pharma, #compliance, #regulations, #pharmaceuticals, #biotech, #biopharma, #drugdevelopment,