Speaker 1: Thank you for your presence. Oh Lord, lord, I pray that there is not a soul, joining virtually or in person, that can't feel your presence. If there's someone amongst us right now, god that is struggling to feel your presence. I pray that you, by faith I know that you will you'll touch them. Touch their ears, god, so they can hear. Touch their eyes, god, so they can see. Touch their spirit, god, so that they can surrender. Speak Holy. Ghost in this place there's an atmosphere set in this house for transpiration, transformation, as an atmosphere set for Holy Ghost inspiration and as an atmosphere set for Holy Ghost inspiration and as an atmosphere set for salvation. I thank you, god, because I see what you're about to do. It is so. We love you, god, we praise you. It's in the powerful name of Jesus we pray. Let the whole church say amen, amen, amen, hallelujah, as we stand to our feet today. John 21, verse 1 through 17, is our God. John 21, verse 1 through 17, is a narrative. We normally wouldn't read that many scriptures. They're short but I need you to get the get the story that, so that you can get the revelation that God has for you today. Later, as I'm so excited I forgot to share with y'all. It is our custom here that we read the word of God together. Look, as I'm so excited I forgot to share with y'all. It is our custom here that we read the word of God together. I didn't jump to start. I can't help myself today. Ready set, read. Later. Jesus appeared again to the disciples beside the Sea of Galilee. This is how it happened. Several of the disciples beside the Sea of Galilee. This is how it happened. Several of the disciples were there Simon Peter, thomas, nicknamed the twin, nathaniel from Cana in Galilee, the sons of Zebedee and two other disciples. Simon Peter said I'm going fishing, we'll come too. They all said so they went out in the boat, but they caught nothing all night. At dawn Jesus was standing on the beach, but the disciples couldn't see who he was. He called out fellows, have you caught any fish? No, they replied. Then he said throw out your net on the right hand side of the boat and you'll get some. So they did, and they couldn't haul in the net because there were so many fish in it. Then the disciple Jesus love said to Peter it's the Lord. When Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he put on his tunic, for he had stripped for work, jumped into the water and headed to the shore. Others stayed with the boat and pulled the loaded net to the shore, for they were only about a hundred yards from shore. When they got there, they found breakfast waiting for them, fish cooking over a charcoal fire and some bread. Bring some of the fish you've just caught, jesus said. So Simon Peter went aboard and dragged the net to the shore. There were 153 large fish and yet the net hadn't torn. Now come and have some breakfast, jesus said. None of the disciples dared to ask him who are you? They knew it was the Lord. Then Jesus served them the bread and the fish. This was the third time Jesus had appeared to his disciples since he had been raised from the dead. After breakfast, jesus asked Simon Peter, simon, son of John, do you love me more than these? Yes, lord Peter replied you know I love you. Then feed my lamb, jesus told him. Jesus repeated the question Simon, son of John, do you love me? Yes, lord Peter said you know I love you. Then take care of my sheep, jesus said a third time he asked him Simon, son of John, do you love me? Peter was hurt that Jesus asked a question a third time. He said Lord, you know everything. You know that I love you. Jesus said then feed my sheep. As already introduced as a word from the Lord. Today, and it's entitled on the other side of an empty tomb, you may be seated in the presence of the Lord. This atmosphere has given this sermon a subtitle for this second service. If I had to add a subtitle, it would simply be Peter's comeback Acts. The first chapter verse 3, reminds us of an amazing fact that a whole host of things happened after the resurrection. Acts 1, verse 3 says that within a 40-day time period, jesus revealed himself to his disciples and other followers and did many miracles, signs and wonders in their presence, and he talked to them about building the kingdom of God. May I suggest to you, on the other side of the empty tomb, we are still on assignment to build the kingdom of God. One of the things that is amazing about what happened after the resurrection is that Jesus kept his promise to never leave or forsake us, and that promise is so evident through the life of an individual by the name of Peter. Now, if you've been in church long enough, you may have some connection to Peter, because Peter is the first biblical character that you read about. That was like you. He had a short temper. He was. He was about that life, if you will. Uh, he carried a some kind of shank or switchblade or something and we know it because the bible says when they came to arrest Jesus, he was like nah, that's family. Remember I told you, don't mess with family. And he pulled it out and sliced the soldier's ear off. If Jesus gave him that, lick Peter, I didn't told you that we ain't come for that. Peter was a, a roughneck from the fisherman's pier. He, he, he was a blue collar hardcore kind of brother. Many of us can relate to Peter, but as strong as Peter was, peter also had some weaknesses. I want to talk to somebody right now and let you know that you are very strong in the faith, but you also have some weaknesses. There came a day where Peter's weakness was challenged. Jesus tried to prophetically warn Peter that the day would come, as he prophetically warns us. He said, peter, I see you, I know you about, I know you about that life and I know you a roughneck, but it's gonna get real hard for you one day and you're gonna deny me, not one time, peter, but you're going to deny me three times. What's beautiful about Jesus is that when he talks about Peter's mess up, he instantly started to talk about the possibility of a comeback. He would say in that text you're going to fall, he said but when you are restored, I love that about Jesus wasn't even. It wasn't no pause, it wasn't no, peter, you're gonna fall, but when you are restored, I need you to go get your brothers, because that's the God that we serve, he. He said, walter, one day you're not gonna do it right, but when you are restored, I need you to go and get your brothers. I'm excited because, as CAW Clark once said, that Peter reminds us that there's always the possibility of a comeback. I don't care what it look like, I don't care what you've done, that there is always a possibility of a comeback. On the other side of an empty tomb we live because there's a possibility of a comeback. Well, peter, like us, said I hear you, god, but I'm about that life. I'm going to never leave you, I'll never forsake you. He knew all of the church words, he knew everything to say, he knew all of the right lyrics. But that day came where they had arrested Jesus and Peter was following close by, didn't want to be recognized as one of the followers. But I have to point this out every time I get to this text. It's always amazing what the ladies see that the brothers don't pay no attention to the text, says a group of sharp-eyed ladies because at this time they not only had got jesus, but they were looking for everybody connected to jesus. They looking and they say wait a minute, there go one over there warming up by the fire. He thought he could hide. We've seen it. And they go to him and they say, hey, weren't you one of the followers of that, the one that they just arrested, that they about to crucify? He said, man, I don't know who y'all talk about. What's his name? Jesus, I don't know him. I don't know you're talking about. That was the first time. He goes on a little bit further and then they go and get some of their friends because they said, nah, we ain't crazy. Come here, girl, look at that one, right there. Wasn't he the one that was present at the, the world's largest fish fry? He was there. Well, wasn't he the one there when, when he, when he he healed a blind man yeah, child, he had on a blue shirt, I knew he was there. And they asked him again. And yet again he said I don't know this one that you're talking about. And finally, as our savior is being crucified, he's asked and denied and the prophecy is fulfilled. The prophecy was Peter. Before the cock crows you'll deny me three times. For those that are not from the country or don't read the King James before the rooster says cock-a-doodle-doo, you're going to deny me three times and the Bible says that. On that third denial, that sad reality, cock-a-doodle-doo, and Peter ran away bitterly. And it's kind of funny when you think of it in nature. But real talk, every last one of us had this moment in our life when that old yard bird said cock-a-doodle-doo and it hit us that we messed up. You ever had that moment when the test results came in and it said cock-a-doodle-doo. You ever had that moment when you realize that you made a bad choice and suddenly that yard bird said cock-a-doodle-doo and suddenly you ran away bitterly. Peter disappears from the scene for a while. We don't hear from him in this season of hiding. But I want to talk to somebody prophetically and say, in your season of hiding, god is up to something. In the season we don't hear about Peter, we hear about Christ. We hear about Christ being crucified, we hear about Christ being buried in a rich man's tomb and we hear about the fact that he got up when y'all early one Sunday morning, not with some power, but with all power, which suggests that he had enough power to facilitate Peter's comeback. Can I suggest to you that the same power that was used to help Peter come back, the same power that was used to raise our Lord and Savior, jesus from the dead on the other side of the empty tomb, it's the same power that can assure that you have a comeback. I do know about you because I see the man of God right there on the watch team. You see your man of God. What day he is. He's fit to fight. He's standing on watch and here the lord is saying today that you need to get ready for your comeback. That's my brother. Yeah, he, he's an amazing man of god standing on the wall for his family. But the lord is saying that there's enough power in the house today for you and your family to get your comeback. I, I see it. He said point him out, call him by name, because he need to be a witness that I'm a God of another chance. I'm a God of a comeback. I'm a God that's going to give you everything that you need for your family, for your children, for your daughters, for your wife, for your business. God is saying you better get ready, man of God, because it's your season for a comeback. Well, he rises and the Bible says that he begins to show himself. The disciples are in a locked room and Jesus maneuvers beyond the locks and he enters the rooms with the disciples. I'm always encouraged that our God has the ability to move beyond the spaces and places that we have locked him out of because, being real, some of us have locked him out of our heart. We've locked him out of our decision-making process. We've locked him out of church strategy because we've come to the conclusion we got to figure this one out by ourself, or we are so afraid we've shut ourselves in, away from the world. But your God said I love you so much that I'm gonna move beyond the locked spaces. How do I know this? Because the text is going to show us in a minute. He shows himself to Peter the first time and even shows himself to Peter another time. And even though he's showing himself to Peter, peter's relationship with Jesus is not what it used to be. Pastor Rosa, is there anybody that want to be honest today so we can all be free and say let's just be real about this thing. Lj, is your relationship with God? Where LJ, he stepped out for a minute. Tell him I called in and then he better come back. Brandon, is your relationship with God in the space that he would have it to be? Isaiah is your relationship with God? It's an honest question. It's me. I ask myself the same question In a space where God would have it to be, what happens when you are in the presence of the Lord? But the relationship ain't where it used to be. And it's not because Jesus is condemning you, because he ain't moved. He ain't said one thing to Peter about his denial. He keeps showing up to see Peter, but Peter has come to his own conclusion that he ain't worthy. And so now the relationship is he in the room, but he's not experiencing God. See, it's about 51 of y'all in the room right now. You in the room and all this power been going forth, but you ain't yet to experience God. It's one thing to be in the room, but it's another thing to have an encounter, and that's my prayer that every soul in the house will have a encounter with the Lord. So, because the relationship is not the same and Jesus knows it. On the other side of the empty tomb, jesus does something that he continues to do to this day. The first time, the first thing that he does on the other side of an empty tomb is that we learn that Jesus will meet you right where you are. When the relationship doesn't feel as connected, when you feel far away, we serve a God that'll meet us right where we are. Look at it in the text John 21, verse 4 and 5. At dawn, jesus was standing on the beach, but the disciples couldn't see who he was. Watch verse 5. He called out fellows, have you caught any fish? No, they replied. You may be asking what had happened. How did they get to back to fishing? It's a great question and I'm so glad you asked. You see, what happens to humanity? Is this, when you don't know what forward looks like, when you don't know which way is up, shout out, richard Pryor. When you don't know what is next, you know what a human response is. We go back to where we come from. Peter was a fisherman when Jesus found him and since he felt like he could no longer be used by the Lord, he went back to where he came from. And because God knows our thought patterns, he went back to where he came from. And because God knows our thought patterns, he knows our mental, he knows our mindset, he knows how we think. What's amazing is that Jesus knew exactly where to find Peter. So he goes back and meets Peter because he understood Peter would go back to where he had already come from. May I suggest to you that Jesus knows where to find you, the bad relationship that one of y'all went back to. He ain't judging you for it. He just said I'm going to meet you there because that ain't where you're supposed to be. That one decision that you keep going back to ain't no judgment. I'm going to meet you there because there's something else that I require of you. There are so many people in the house of God that I hear the Lord saying. Saying don't go back to where he's delivered you from. Don't go back to where he's delivered you from, but because he knows us. The truth of the matter is every last one of us that went back. Let's just be real about it. You said you weren't gonna answer that dm no more, but you did. You said you weren't gonna respond to that text, but you did. You said you weren't gonna consume it, but you did. Let's just be real about it. If we want to be free, we might as well just be honest. You said you weren't gonna say it no more, but you did. You said you weren't gonna bring it up, no more, but you did. You said I, I was gonna, I was gonna forgive you, but the last time you saw him you moved furniture anyway, let's just be real about it. But the thing about it when we get to that space, the Lord says because we're on this side of an empty tomb, I'm going to meet you right where you are. And what does the Lord do? When he meets us, where he are, he starts to operate, he starts to move. Because on the other side of the tomb we're reminded of something. He said I want to show you something. I've done it before, but on this side of the empty tomb I'm about to do it better a song I love. It's a great song, y'all know it. If he, if he, if he did it before, what happened, he'll do it, he'll do it again. Oh, that's such a truth. But prophetically, the Lord said you could take chosen. See the church a little bit deeper. They growing now. He said tell him I've done it before, but this time if they can receive it by faith, because this is a faith thing, family, I can give you a lot, but I can't give you faith. You got to trust them when you can't trace it. So he said tell them today if they can receive this by faith. I've done it before, but this time I can, we'll do it better. Do you know that every prophetic utterance that comes from the most high God should be affirmed by the word, by the scripture? That's how you know. It's true. I can show it to you in the text, because Peter's comeback is your comeback. Watch the text here carefully. Let's read the text as we continue to push forward. Then he said throw out. So he met Peter where they are at their fishing. They don't know it's Jesus yet Asked him had they caught nothing? Nah, whoever you are stranger, we ain't caught nothing. He said throw out your net on the right-hand side of the boat and you'll get some. So they did, and they couldn't haul in the net because there were so many fish in it. Watch verse, the next verse. Then the disciple Jesus love said to Peter it's the Lord. When Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he put on his tunic, for he had stripped for work, jumped into the water and headed to the shore. Men and women of God. He's done it before, but he's about to do it better. I can show it to you. In the Bible, peter's call began at the fisherman's pier. Peter out there fishing, and there's this rabbi, this teacher, in town. He's doing some miracles as he's teaching in a way that doesn't make sense to people. He's telling them stuff. When somebody smack you, don't smack them back. Turn the other cheek. They said now, jesus, we need to hear part two on that one. He's teaching them how to pray for those people that abuse you. He's teaching them about the kingdom of God and kingdom principles. He's teaching them that whatever will be bound on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever is loosed on earth shall be loosed in heaven. He's he's telling them and teaching them that they have spiritual authority within themselves. Can I teach you that, that you have spiritual authority within yourself? You see, they were so used to the religious structure that they had that they were walking around powerless, but he was trying to tell you. You ain't got in a minute. You're going to have all the power and authority to change your own situation, all the power and authority to change your own community. And as he's teaching this, crowds started to gather luke the fifth chapter. A crowd has met him at the, at the, at the water side, and it's so many people that they can't see him and it kind of be like when I stand on the floor you can't see me. So he needs a platform. So a fisherman there by the name of peter, who his livelihood depended on fishing and he had been fishing all night and caught nothing, what do you do when you stuck between night and nothing? He had been fishing all night and caught nothing. And the bible said that he had washed his nets and he had hung his nets up because he had concluded he wasn't gonna catch that that day. So he's sitting there hanging around in my holy imagination. Y'all, don't, don't, y'all, don't. Take it out of context, but I have to see people, y'all. When you see people in the bible, it makes sense. And if you ever work with some blue-collar folk, if you ever work with some fishing in my holy imagination, it's not in the bible, but where I come from, when the boys would be out there fishing, they'd have a little little Newport in their mouth. I'm just saying I know. I'm just saying I can imagine him out there. Maybe it wasn't a Newport, maybe he was just chewing on some tobacco. But if you ever worked on the line, you know what I'm talking about. You done worked all day. Maybe it was a cold bud for some of you, I don't know. You done worked all day. You done had a hard day on the job. He ain't caught nothing. He's sitting out there and he's frustrated. And here goes some dude that's talking. He ain't trying to listen because he's mad because he ain't caught nothing, but something about him and something the way that he said it. He looked up for a minute. Y'all know how you do in church. You didn't want to be here, but the right thing was said and you looked up for a minute. I I ain't really want to be here, but I'm going to see what he's talking about. Well, jesus kept talking and he started to listen a little bit closer and before you know it, he got pulled into the sermon. He said you don't mind if I borrow your boat. He said hey, I ain't caught nothing all day. I ain't got nothing to lose, I ain't got no paycheck coming. Go ahead. He said. He stands on the boat and he preaches to the people. And after you preachers to the people, he said hey, bro, I need you to do something. I need you to launch out into the deep. He said Now, you're a good teacher, but apparently you don't know nothing about this fishing game. We done been out here all night and we done caught nothing. We done washed our nets and we done hung them. But I tell you what, what? You're a good fella. I'll listen this time. And and the bible says that they go out into the deep jesus gives them an instruction. He tells them, in verse six, I believe, to throw your net on the other side. It didn't make sense for him to throw his net out again when he had caught nothing after being out there all night. May I talk to some of y'all right here where we are and say God is giving you some instructions in this season that don't make sense. He's asking you to launch out into the deep and cast your net on the other side. He's asking you to try again, but this time I need you to try it my way. Peter is just like us. He said don't make sense. But here's the phrase that'll change your life. It don't make sense to me, god, but if you say so, that'll change your life. See, some of y'all have been waiting for it to make sense. Some of y'all have been waiting for it to make sense. Some of y'all have been waiting for the math to math before you move. Some of you have been waiting for confirmation from other people when God said what you waiting for confirmation from a man for when the divine has spoken and the key to your blessing, you can be real with God and say, god, it don't make sense for me to go out here, but if you say so, so I need some people in the house that got God speaking to you. Say don't make sense what I, what I gotta do right now. But if you say so, it don't make sense that I have to go through bereavement in this season of my life. But, lord, if you say so, it doesn't make sense that cancer has hit my family after I prayed to be healed. But, god, if I got to go through it, if you say so, god, I worked hard and I got laid off anyhow, but nevertheless, god if you say so. You see, your blessing is in that phrase, right there, if you say so. And the Bible says that he cast his net down on the other side. Watch this, pull it up. There were so many fish, watch this. There was such an overflow of blessing that the net began to tear. And it was at this moment that Peter accepted his assignment to become a disciple of our Lord and Savior, jesus Christ. Because Jesus said if you follow me, I'm going to make you a fisherman of men. And he left the industry because God showed him who he was. But God, when Peter lost his way, god finds him right back where he was, on the fisherman's shore. And God says I'm going to show Peter, just like I'm going to show the people down here today. I may use familiar tactics Because I'm going to speak to you on your level, so you will understand that I'm speaking to you. The tactic may look familiar. What he did before is in no comparison to what he's about to do this time. I'll show it to you. The text says a little bit further on media team. If you find it, put it up. If you don't, it's cool. Just a couple of verses down. The text says a little bit further on media team. If you finally put it up, if you don't, it's cool. Just a couple of verses down that when they were out there fishing and the man said, cashing, that on the right side they pulled up so many fish 153 to be exact. He pulled up so many fish. But there's something different that happens a few verses down Watch this family. This time the Bible even tells us there were 153 large fish, to possibly suggest that this blessing was even bigger than the last one. But I want you to see something in John 21, verse 11. Now, y'all being biblical scholars, if you get it before I give it to you, you might as well just shout Okay, I'm going to see how fast y'all get it. In Luke 5, the blessing came and looked the same, but it said that the net tore, which suggests that they couldn't handle the blessing that God had for them. But oh, when God got ready to do it again, the blessing was bigger, but this time the net didn't tear. I don't think y'all caught it. When he tried to bless me the first time, I net didn't tear. I don't think y'all caught it. When he tried to bless me the first time, I couldn't handle it. But God said I'm going to show up in your life and bless you again, and this time you're going to have the capacity to handle the overflow. This time you'll have the capacity to handle what you've been praying for. This time you'll have the capacity to hold on to it. It's going to be a big overflow, but your net won't break because, he did it before, but this time he's about to do it better. Woo, I declare your net won't break this time. That's a prophetic utterance. Your net won't break this time. You're going to be able to hold on to everything that's coming your way. You know how. That's why you went through what you went through before the resurrection. Because God has said I was preparing you so that this time your net won't break, that your church will be able to hold the overflow, that your ministry will be able to sustain the people, that the vision shall come to pass, that you will open the business, that you'll start operating in all your spiritual gifts.
Speaker 2: Because this time, my net won't break.
Speaker 1: Thank you, god, that this time my neck won't break. Thank you, lord. A bigger blessing, but I can handle it. This time A bigger blessing, but I'm going to stay humble this time. A bigger blessing, but I'm going to trust God this time. Hey, it's on the way. I see a bigger blessing on this side and you're gonna be able to hold it off. I wish I had the boat that could receive it. The God is about to do it big for you. He's done it before, but your comeback is so big.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's about to do it bigger this time, glory.
Speaker 1: Glory to God. He's done it before, but he's about to do it bigger this time. Hey, lord. But Peter shows us how to know if you are ready for the bigger blessing. How you respond to blessings shows God if you're ready for the bigger blessing. How you respond to blessings, shows God if you're ready for it. The text suggests that, instead of Peter getting excited about the blessing, he put on his coat and jumped in the water, leaving the blessing behind and swimming to Jesus. Hmm. Hmm, yeah here's the deal. There are people under the sound of my voice. Right now you honestly and you sincerely need God to move and you need a blessing, a supernatural blessing and God sends supernatural blessings. But what God wants to know is that are you in relationship with him for the blessing or for the essence of his presence? Peter said to his friends listen here, that increase is right there. Y'all can take care of that. Don't leave it behind now. We need that blessing. But in this moment what I really need is I need Jesus. I need to talk to the people of the house, real talk. You got some things you need God to do and I believe, by faith, he's going to do some of those things quickly. But the real test of your faith is are you willing to leave everything behind, put your coat on and swim to Jesus? How do we swim to Jesus in our worship? How do we swim to Jesus in our adoration of him? How do we swim to Jesus when I change my scheduling and seek ye first, the kingdom of God and all his righteousness? I need to talk to some people in the house and say the Lord knows what you need, but he trying to see if you willing to swim to him, he trying to see if you willing to drop everything on your agenda, everything you got planned for your life, and just say I need to get to Jesus. That's our prayer when we come into the house of God that we drop everything that's going on and do everything we got to do to get to Jesus. And we can get to him. All we got to do is guess. If the Bible says, if you draw unto God, guess what he'll do. He'll draw unto you. And what Peter discovered is that Jesus met him where he was because he had something in store for his life. On the other side of an empty tomb. Jesus meets us where we are, on the other side of an empty tomb. He's done it before, but if you can receive it, he's about to do it. Better, watch this one. Though. On the other side of an empty tomb, he still prepares tables in the presence of our enemies. John 21, starting at verse 8. The other stayed with the boat and pulled the loaded net to the shore, for they were only about 100 yards from the shore Verse 9,. When they got there, they found breakfast waiting for them Fish cooking over a charcoal fire. Jesus is the chef, because he don't use propane, he use charcoal. Amen, somebody and some bread. Verse 10, bring some of the fish you just caught. Jesus said so. Simon Peter went aboard and dragged the net to the shore. There were 153 large fish and the yet. And yet the net hadn't torn. Verse 12 now come and have some breakfast, jesus said. None of the disciples dared to ask him who are you? They knew it was the Lord. Then Jesus served them the bread and the fish. This was the what Third time Jesus had appeared to his disciples since he had been raised from the dead. Jesus, on the other side of an empty tomb, he's still preparing tables in the presence of our enemies. You see, the text is interesting because the Romans, the Pharisees, the Sadducees, jewish believers and laity, who did not believe that Jesus was the Messiah who was responsible for his crucifixion, they were still on the loose. As a matter of fact, they were still on the loose. As a matter of fact, they were still looking for followers of Jesus. But Jesus is not worried about them. He's not worried about that. What he does is amazing. He prepares a table. In other words, he literally prepares a meal. Understanding bible, understanding Bible culture, it was very most of the religious festivals of biblical times were festivals and feasts, and you would bring people to the festivals and feasts as a sign of unity, as a sign of belonging, as a sign of family. And so when you invited somebody to a meal, that wasn't just a meal, it was saying that we are in this thing together. I said I was excited because y'all would understand this one without having to understand Jewish culture. Y'all know we use language in 2024 like this everybody ain't welcome to the cookout, amen. Somebody. I can't eat with everybody. Everybody can't come to the cookout. I look on social media the list getting longer and longer of folks that can't come to the cookout. It's a reminder that dining and supping together it's so important that you'll see scripture after scripture of Jesus saying I'm standing at the door and knocking and if you let me in, I'm gonna sit at the table and dine with you. So what he was saying to Peter is that uh, I'm showing you several things, peter. First, I'm showing you that, even though you have adversaries out there, peter was dealing with two adversarial groups, the first one being the Romans and the Jews, the Pharisees, the Sadducees and all of those individuals. That was adversary group one. He said you can sit down and eat good because you have divine protection, you don't have to worry about your back, you don't have to worry about what's coming at. You say, I don't Peter, and enjoy this meal because I have protected you. Can I talk to some people in the house and say stop worrying, you're protected, stop worrying, you're protected. One more time for the worrying person Stop worrying, you're protected. And it's not ordinary protection, it's supernatural protection. Jesus just sat down, then poured out the match-like charcoal, then got the good fish going. What kind of fish he got going? Y'all help me to preach. Somebody said tilapia, lord, I can't come to your cookout. What kind of fish he got going, I don't know. But he relaxed Because I'm trying to show y'all something. Some of y'all need to relax. Some of you need to relax because he's preparing a table before you in the presence of what you're worried about. Some of you need to relax because he's preparing a table before you which suggests that no weapon formed against you shall prosper and even their lying tongue won't work. So the Lord is saying relax. I need you to eat good, because I need you to know that we are in this thing together. I need you to eat good because I need you to know that we are in this thing together. I need you to eat good because I need you to get your energy back. I need you to relax. He dealt with two enemy groups. I'll tell you who the first one was, but he prepares a table in the presence of our enemies. And Dr Montana Dr Montana, you in the house, yeah, you can help me with this. Montina, dr Montina, you in the house, yeah, you can help me with this. You a professional. Peter's worst enemy was not the Romans, the Jews or any of those folk. God prepared a table in the midst of his biggest enemy. And his biggest enemy, tell him Dr Martina, was himself. His biggest enemy was himself Because at that point on the journey he still thought that he was unworthy. That's why he went back to what God had delivered him from. I need to talk to some people in the house that you feel as if you're unworthy and sometimes you're mistaken. Sometimes the thing that didn't work out. You give yourself such a hard time about it that you have become your own worst enemy. You give yourself such a hard time about it that you're causing yourself to stress and be filled with anxiety. You're giving yourself such a hard time about it. Now you're angry with yourself and you're angry with everybody else, and everybody think that you're angry with them, but they just don't even know how angry you are with yourself. It comes out on other people, but the real issue and the real enemy is you. But we serve a God that, in the midst of us dealing with our own worst enemy being ourself in the middle of it, he said sit down, because I prepared a table for you. He said I know you're thinking about the fact that you denied me, peter. I, uh, not once, but three times I. I know you're thinking about the fact that you wish you could turn back the hands of time and go back and do it over again. But sit down, peter, because I prepared a table for you, which means that I'm not worried about your yesterday, because there is greater that is required of thee. The text reminds us that on the other side of an empty tomb, jesus. He meets us where we are. On the other side of an empty tomb. He's done it before, but he's about to do it better. On the other side of an empty tomb, he prepares a table In the presence of our enemies. I'm trying to help you. It's in the Bible, psalm 23. Is our prophetic utterance that confirms that the Lord is preparing a table for you? Psalm 23 is a psalm Believed to be written by David, and psalmist declares that what the Lord is my wet family, my shepherd, and that I shall not want. It goes on to say what he leadeth me besides the still waters. And then what family? He restores my soul. What happens next? He leads me beside the still waters. But as you continue to go a little bit farther, you'll see something around that fifth verse. Well, the individual who wrote the song had gone through a difficult time. The individual that wrote the song had enemies on the outside that was trying to take his life. But the individual that wrote the psalm had become his own worst enemy Because of mistakes and decisions that he made. But the psalmist said something. He said even though I have enemies, he prepared a table In the presence of my enemies. And when he prepares a table for me, not only does he prepare the table, the text goes on to declare that my cup runneth over. I hope you can see the parallel Of what the psalmist was saying prophetically In comparison to what was happening in Peter's life. Don't you remember? I told you not only did Jesus prepare a table, but the text says that there was overflow, because when Jesus prepares a table for you in this season of your life, you're going to have not only what you need, but I believe, by faith, there'll be more than enough, because you will know for yourself that it was God and God alone that did it. You won't give credit to happenstance. You can't give credit to a resume. You can't give credit for a friend because this blessing was so big and the overflow was so unbelievable and the net did not break and there were 153 fish. You had to call in your friends to help you to pull it in. You will be able to declare for yourself that I serve a god that prepares a table in the middle of my mess up, and he's also not only feeds me, he gives me more than enough. Do I have any witnesses in the house? I need the witnesses to help me now, because some people may not believe it that on the other side of an empty tomb he didn't give us some power, but he gave us Holy Ghost power, and Holy Ghost power is dunamis power. Holy Ghost power means for me that I can speak life into a dead situation. Holy Ghost power. It means for me that I can discern when to invest and I can discern when to stay back. I can discern when to invest and I can discern when to stay back. I can discern when to give her a ring and I can discern when to put it in my pocket. I can discern what job to answer to and I can discern when it's time to start my own business. Because on this side of an empty tomb I don't have some power. But I got all power and the problem of our faith if there are too many Christians who are walking around powerless but you serve a God that says I've come to restore you and I've come to give you power I don't know about, but on the other side of an empty tomb I need some power in this church. You see, on the other side of an empty tomb, god has given me some vision. On the other side of an empty tomb, god has shown me some stuff and the first time I saw it it looked too big for me. Do I have anybody in the house that don't mind helping the preacher? God has shown you some stuff for your family. God has shown you some stuff that need to change and if you had the power on your own you would have fixed it by now. You would have changed it by now, you would have stopped it by now. But I'm here to remind you Because Peter had a comeback. You can have a comeback. He goes to Peter and he asks him a trifle question Peter, do you love me? And Peter's answer was yes. Then he said to Peter I need you to feed my sheep. Can I talk to y'all what he was saying? And I gotta say it to you I'm so glad we got a couple of pastors in the house today. I gotta talk to the pastors for a second. Our number one job Is to feed the sheep. You see, we got to give them the word of God until it gets to the point that they're not babes in Christ but they have strength to endure. We got to give them the word of God until they get to the point that they can go in the grandma's room where she's been sick and afflicted for a long time. But they've been fed so much that they walk into Grandma's room and, under the power of the Holy Ghost, they lay hands on Grandma and Grandma gets a few more years. We've got to be able to feed the people. When they go back to a neighborhood and their neighborhood has problems with crime, they can be the light in a dark space. He said, peter, I rescued your life because your assignment going forward is to feed the people. Feed them until they want no more Bread of heaven. Bread of heaven. Feed the people until they want no more Bread of heaven. Bread of heaven. Feed the people until they have a discerning spirit. Bread of heaven. Feed the people until you fix their broken heart. Bread of heaven. Feed the people Until you fix their broken heart. Bread of heaven. Feed the people Until they get over their abusive situation. We got to feed the people, but he said, peter, not only you got to feed them, you have an assignment to protect the people because there are wolves out there. And we got to protect the people. My assignment as a pastor in 2024 is to protect you spiritually so you can walk out your purpose. That means that sometimes I may have to say something you don't agree with. That means sometimes I'm going to have to encourage you to get engaged in politics, even though church folk don't like to talk about politics. Your life and my life is on the line. I got to encourage the people. I got to quarantine to the people. I got to get to the people to the place that they become everything that God will have them to be, because on this side of an empty tomb God is saying not only is there restoration, but there is revelation. You see, I've restored Peter so I can reveal some stuff to him. May I suggest, if you are here this morning and God has rescued your life, if you are a recipient of a rescue, I need you to make some noise for Jesus. If God has rescued you for anything, I need you to make some noise for real. If God has spared your life, if God has brought you out of something, what a folk that have come out of a real addiction. What a fuck that'll come out of a real addiction. What a fuck that'll come out of a real stronghold. What a fuck that'll be the domestic violence. What are the folks that thought about committing suicide but God rescued your life? I need the real folk now. I don't need the cute folk. I need the folk with a testimony. I need the folk with a. You don't know my story. I need the folk with you don't know what I've been through. I need the folk you don't know where you can read my diary. I need young type of folk to help me close this thing out, because I hear the Lord say the reason I rescued her life is I'm about to reveal some stuff to her. I'm about to reveal some stuff to her. I'm about to reveal some stuff to him, and all I need them to do is give me my best. Yes, he said, peter, I need you to tend for the sheep, I need you to care for the sheep, I need you to feed the sheep and if you love me, peter, all I need is a yes. Well, it's time for us to go. But if God has rescued your life and he's speaking to you about your performance, he's speaking to you about his plan For you on this side of a empty tomb, if you're willing to give God your best, yes, why don't you shout yes unto the hill? I need some folk to shout yes. Unto the hill? I look up unto the hill From need some focus, oh yes. Or to the hill? I look up on to the hill. My help coming from the Lord. And Lord, if you help me, I'll give you a yes, lord, if you feel me, I'll go where nobody else will go, because on this side of an empty tomb, I understand my assignment. On this side of an empty tomb, I understand my assignment. On this side of an empty tomb, I see that you saw the best in me when my family was talking about me. God, you had your hand on my life. When everybody was on social media making jokes, you were up to something in my life. And, god, since you never gave up on me, since you came to meet me right where I am, god, the only thing that I know how to do is all I can do is give you a yes, god. I give you a yes, yes to your will, yes to your way. Yes, lord, I'll go. Yes, lord, I'll obey, I'll go. If I have to go all by myself, I'll see. If I have to see all by myself, I'll prophesy. If I have to prophesy all by myself, I'll speak to dead situations. If I have to speak all by myself, I'm going to bring my family out of darkness. If I'm the only one at the cookout, I'll do it. As long as you go with me. If you go with me, god, I'll go. If you walk ahead of me, god, I will not fear. If you give me power, god, I'll break the stronghold. If you give me your Holy Ghost, god, I'll preach a revival until the world comes back, because you said, god, if you be lifted up from the earth, that you draw all men unto yourself. So here we are. Here we are on this side of an empty tomb. You have to realize that there is more that's required of you. He met you right where you were, right where you were. He's about to do it again, but he's about to do it better. You got divine protection, so eat good, because there's a table prepared for you. Everything you need is on that table, y'all hear. Prepared for you. Everything you need is on that table. Y'all hear that. Right there, everything you need is on the table. What you worried about, and now he's restored you because there's some things that he wants to reveal to you. Lord, right now, I pray that you speak to every soul that is partaking of this message, that are eating of this fruit. Speak to them, god. Speak to them. We may need different things in this room, but everything that we need is in the house. Speak to your children, god. Oh, speak to them right now. Some of them don't understand what it's like to hear the voice of the Lord. So speak to them. Let them know, god, that you speak through preaching. You speak through the text. Let them know, god, every now and then. You're kind enough to even whisper to our souls. But it's my prayer, god, that you speak to every soul in here. Speak to the youngest soul, god. Speak to the most senior soul, god. Let them know why you rescued them. Let them know what's next for them. Let them know that they can come back, just like Peter did. Let them know that you have a plan for their life, but it only requires them to give you a yes, god. It's my prayer that the people of God will give you a yes today. They will get connected and give you a yes. They will give their lives to you, god. They'll give their skills to you, god. They will put you first, god, and everything else that they're worried about will come together. Their sports teams will come together. Their businesses will come together. Their careers will come together. Their relationships will come together. Their money will come together. Their children will come together if they just put you first. Reveal it to them right now, under the power of the Holy Ghost. Breathe on your people right now, every last soul. It to them right now, under the power of the Holy Ghost. Breathe on your people right now, every last soul. Speak to them. Speak, god. Speak to them, speak to every heart and every mind. I thank you for the people that's going to come back today. I thank you for the people that are going up today. I thank you for the people that are saying yes, lord, yes To your will and to your will. That's it, when your spirit speaks, family, as we stand to our feet.
Speaker 2: Family as we stand to our feet, that's a classic.
Speaker 1: right there Y'all sing some more. Run that back, run that back. Somebody need to give God a yesterday.
Speaker 2: I'll say yes, lord, yes to your will and to your way. I'll say yes, lord, yes, I will trust you and obey.
Speaker 1: When your spirit speaks to me, Speak to him right now.
Speaker 2: Every soul With my whole heart, I'll agree and my answer will be yes, oh yes, I'll say yes, oh yes, your will and to you I'll say yes, I'll say yes, oh yes, I will trust you when your spirit speaks to me. With my whole heart, I'll agree and my answer will be yes, lord Will be yes, lord, yes, lord, oh, yes, lord. Somebody gonna give me yesterday a laugh. From the bottom of my heart, to the depth, to the depth of my soul, I'll say yes, lord, completely yes, completely yes, oh, the bottom of my heart, the bottom of my heart, to the depths of my soul. Hey, yes, lord, come lead me in. Oh Lord, oh Lord, my soul, my soul, says yes.
Speaker 1: There are many souls in the house of God tonight, today, that your soul is saying yes, church, family.
Speaker 2: I need your help today I need you to check on the person that's sitting next to you and simply ask them is God speaking to you about giving him a yes?
Speaker 1: that's the question is God speaking to you about giving him a yes? The thing about a yes is there could be multifaceted. Some will go home and and forgive somebody, because that's what their yes to god is. Some will go back to their various locations and spaces and do what god has called them to do, and then yes is why god sent you here. But there's another crowd. God says that he loves you and he wants to have a relationship with you, so he needs you to give him a yes by confessing with your mouth that you believe that Jesus is the son of God and that he died for your sins and then be baptized in accordance with that belief. And if that's you and you need to give God a yes today, he brought you here just for that. So the person that was talking to you need to give God a yesterday. He brought you here just for that. So, the person that was talking to you, they're going to grab you by your hand. They're going to take care of you if you need somebody to walk with you, but there are several of you in the house today that need to give your life to Jesus. There are several of you in the house today that need a comeback. You had a relationship, but life happened to you, just like it happened to me. But God brought you today because he said today is your comeback. Today is your comeback. If you notice the conversation Jesus had with Peter. He never asked him about his mess ups. He started speaking to him about his future and the Lord has said I want to talk to you about your future, but you got to give me a yes. If you're that person today, you need to recommit your life to the Lord. If you need to reconnect, you'll be like Peter. Hallelujah, hallelujah, you're going to be like Peter. Your yes right now just made some other people comfortable to give a yes. I need you to come. There's some other people in the house as we continue to minister to those that need to be reconnected, to need to give their life to Jesus, who've never been baptized. You need to give God your yes. But there's another people. Maybe you've been looking for a church home and the spirit of God has been speaking to you. Don't give him a yes. Let's celebrate God. Let's celebrate.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 1: God started something last week but he ain't done. Some other people need to give him a yes. He started something last week but he ain't done. One of you was on the fence last week and you didn't give him a yes. Here he is. He's giving you another opportunity to give God a yes church family. We're going to help a few more people give him a yes. Here he is. He's giving you another opportunity to give God a yes Church family. We're going to help a few more people give God a yes, because we're going to sing just a little bit of that. Because they need to understand. The enemy is trying to talk to them as much as the spirit is trying to talk. The enemy is trying to dissuade them and put bugs in their ear and distract them and show them everything that's wrong. Well, why they should not? But the word of God says that the sheep know his voice. So I want to talk to somebody as the whole congregation about the same. For you, a few of y'all, don't worry about the other voices. Listen to his voice. Don't worry about the naysayers. Don't worry about the other voices. Listen to his voice. Don't worry about the naysaying. Don't worry about the critics. Don't worry about the problems. Listen to his voice.
Speaker 2: You're in a safe space.
Speaker 1: Come on church, family. Let's sing a little bit of that for the last few people. Y'all raise that one more time Hallelujah, come on. Sing it like you mean it, Sing it like you get somebody delivered. Sing this song like somebody coming out, Hallelujah oh my soul. My soul. I want y' go get them.
Speaker 2: Somebody want to give them a yes, oh, yes, lord, from the bottom of my heart To the depths of my soul, yeah, sing it slow, yeah, completely, yeah, my, my, my soul, my soul, yeah, yeah, my soul said yes, my soul said yes, not this time without the music. Come on, come on, come on, everybody, everybody Sing it like you made it.
Speaker 1: Sing it like you want your neighbor to get saved. Sing it like you want your child to be set free. Sing it like you want your own child to give him a yes. Sing it like you give him a child, to give him a yes, sing it like you give him a yes or three.
Speaker 2: Sing it, sing it, come on, yes, lord yes, lord, yes, for you, this is your time. We're coming to get you. Oh, my soul, my soul says oh, I love you, I love you, oh, I love, I love you From the bottom of my heart, from the bottom of my heart To the depths of my soul. You, I'll take you through my soul, I'll take you through my soul One more time for somebody else. Come on, come on, it's just for you. I'll take you through my soul. Sing it from your heart, sing it with your heart. I'll take you through my soul, from the bottom of my heart To the depths of my soul. Oh, yes, lord, completely my soul, oh, my, yes, lord, yes, lord, yes, lord, yes, lord, from the bottom of my heart to the depths of my soul. Yes, lord, yes, lord, yes, lord, yes, yes, lord yes, lord, yes, lord, yes, lord, yes, lord, completely yes. My soul Searches oh, yes, oh, yes, yes, oh yes, oh, yes, from the bottom of my heart, from the depths of my soul. Oh, yes, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh oh oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. God, I'm honoring you with about 30 seconds of silence because I know that there's somebody that really wants to give you a yes and they're just having a hard time doing it. I'm interceding on the behalf of those people and they want to give you a yes. So bad today, god, and they just have a hard time doing it. Lord, speak to them, comfort their soul, speak to them. Speak to them, lord, like only you can you have all power to help that soul come out of darkness, to come out of struggle. Speak to them. We pray over all the souls. Help that soul come out of darkness, to come out of struggle. Speak to them. We pray over all the souls that you placed under our charge because the enemy is mad. Now he wants to steal it before they can get home. But the devil is a liar. Lord, we intercede on behalf of your people. There's somebody in this house, god. They just need to give you a yes, god. Give them confirmation that they need right now. That's what they was asking for. Give them the confirmation that they need. Let them know that this word coming forth is a confirmation, because that's what they prayed for. So here it is, lord. Let them give you a yes today, because their life is so valuable and their assignment is so great. Let them give you a yes again. Let them know that the net won't break this time. Let them give you a yes again. Let them try church again. Let them give you a yes again. Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah. Glory to God. I love you, man of God. Love you, man of God. I love this man of God Because, even though he's an elder in the Lord's church and he's been standing on the wall, he's been through some stuff, just like we go through some stuff, but he knows that it only gets better at this altar. And if a man of God could be humble enough to say I need you, jesus, if a preacher of the gospel could say, god, I get broken too. That's the confirmation that one of y'all was needing to know that it's a safe space. Ain't no judgment here. I cried this all to myself. Ain't no judgment here. We come to this altar because we need to realize where our help comes from. When we come to this altar, we release it, hallelujah. It is so, my brother, your obedience, god is setting somebody else free. Yes, lord, yes, lord, yes, lord else free, yes.
Speaker 2: Lord, yes, lord.
Speaker 1: Ah, bless Lord. Pastor Chris, take care of my brother right here. Hallelujah that somebody else, the man of God, could come. You could come. It's a safe space. It's your time. We stopped everything just for you, because it's your time. Are y'all praying with me? Are y'all interceding? You should be doing that, the whole service. But I'm asking my intercessors that pray, that just intercede right now. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, god, you draw.
Speaker 2: Jesus, jesus.
Speaker 1: Jesus, we lift your name. Jesus. You draw, you draw Jesus. You draw Jesus, we'll meet him. If you draw, we'll love him. If you draw Jesus, we'll meet them. If you draw, we'll love them. If you draw, we'll care for them. If you draw, we'll help them to grow spiritually. If you draw, we'll help them to become strong disciples. If you draw, you draw, you draw, you draw, you draw, you draw, you draw right now. Draw, draw, draw, draw, draw, draw, draw, draw, draw, draw. You draw right now. Draw, draw, draw, draw, draw, draw. Hallelujah, hallelujah, there's a sweet spirit in the house. Come on, let's celebrate this amazing woman of god. Hallelujah, god, hallelujah. We love you, sis. Oh, the work that God has for you. Oh, glory to God. Hallelujah, god is moving. Come on, we see God moving over here in another amazing life that God is about to use. He's still moving. That's why you can't be afraid of silence. Sometimes God needs to talk. Sometimes we need to be quiet. Hallelujah, he's still drawing. How do I know? Because he said if I be lifted up, I will draw, draw. He's still drawing. Hallelujah, draw me nearer. Hallelujah.