Speaker 1: I'm thanking God for what I'm already seeing. He's about to do. I'm thanking God for what he's already doing. Spirit in the living God. Thank you to be present at this place. Thank you for uncover in this place. Like people who are sick right now, they're all good. We are believing you for miracles in this place. Supernatural will every night in this place. God, you will heal in this place. You walk straight in his place. Every restoration in his place. When in all set and don't know. We'll be careful to give you a name of all of the glory product rights. As far as an undisputed and right sweet right. Let the people of God sit together. Amen. They man. And to God in glory. To God, be the lord, to god be the lord. John is seventh chapter verse thirty seven through verse thirty nine. I want you all understand something. This is not best described as a revival. It's better described as an encounter. We are here for an encounter, and this atmosphere is ripe for a breakthrough. This atmosphere is perfect for God to speak directly to you. It is perfect for. You came for that and by faith it will be. So I want you to understand in what has to happen though for God to move in your situation and for God to speak to us that there's there's something that has to happen. I recently preached from what may reference to the book of Azikyo where God took the prophet down to drive on Y'all remember that. And I made a reference to the fact that the only way that those dry bones were able to live was that Ezekiel had to prophesy. And what we learned from that is that it is the work of God that manifest the wind of God. I didn't come tonight just for a motion a nollism. Too many times, we come into the house of God and we learn how to be emotional. But when we lead all till we take that stuff right back with us. But to night, I've come because the word of God is going to release the wind of God. So if I'm not running and shouting and doing all of that all the time tonight, it's because I need the word of god to arrest your mental. I I need the word of god to to to arrest your heart and then watch how the wind of god sweeps through this this place. John the seventh chapter verse thirty seven through the thirty nine reading from the King James version tonight. We always love to read the word of God together, so I'm gonna ask that we do that tonight. Ready to set, read in the last day, that great day of the feast. Jesus stood and cried, saying if any man thirsts, let him come onto me and drink. He that believeth on me as the scripture has said out of his Gally shall flow rivers of living water. But this spake he of the spirit, which they that believe on him should receive. For the holy ghost was not yet given because that g Jesus was not yet glorified. And I just want to use as a sermon topic a thought for the night under the power and function of the Holy Ghost, there's something in the water. There's so something in the water. Family, we are here because if God is gonna move, we are all going to have to look in the mirror and be honest and admit that many of us are here tonight because to be real. We are in a drought. We are functioning. What we and own e. The real reality of the situation is is that it's thought at the top and goes all the way down. Many passes don't like to say it, but sometimes we run on e. Sometimes we run on empty. I mean, it clouds you don't like to admit it, but sometimes they run on e and they get real empty. We are here. We're gonna be honest if we want the spirit of God to in this house, you have to acknowledge the fact that every now and then we find ourselves in a drought. I've been seeing some stuff in the spirit as it relates to the people of God. Tonight, I'm not even talking about what's going on in the people that don't believe I'm talking about for those that call on his name. There's a reason that you can't really get along with anyone because you are in a drought. There's a reason that does certain things are not working out for you because you are in a drought. And the enemy has you thinking that it's everybody else, but the one thing you refuse to do is to look at the woman of God or the man of God in the mirror. I'm here to remind you that the word of God is clear that that if my people shall humble themselves and pray and then do what seek my face and turn from their wicked ways. Then I will hear from heaven and shall heal their land. What does that mean? That's a scripture of own ability. Never in that scripture. Do you hear God talk about whether if they get it together? With God, say that if you the person sitting in your seat gets to the place where you are supposed to be, there is nothing around you that can stop you because if you get to the place that you're supposed to be, you'll have the power to shift any atmosphere. What you complain about what's going on on job. When you do the one that is supposed to be shifted to old atmosphere. What you complain about was going on at your church when you do one that's supposed to be the out of the earth. What what you complaining about when are we gonna recognize that this change that we wants to see is right here within us what the reality is is that every last one of us, if we are honest, were running on empty. Meaning, when it of God. Over the next three days, you will encounter the holy spirit in ways in which you have never encountered him before by faith. I was talking to this amazing woman of a god, sister Felicia Gaston, and she was reminding us reminding me of the fact that there is a reason that the Holy Spirit is the most controversial thing that you'll about amongst believers because the enemy understands that's where our power comes from. The enemy we understand. That's where our wind comes from. The enemy understands that if I have the power of the holy ghost, I can see and I can on and see what the end is going to be. So what the holy what the enemy does, it says, I'm going to keep y'all arguing over whether everybody should speak in tongues. I'm gonna keep you arguing over whether the holy spirit is for this person or for for that person. I'm gonna keep you caught up in the petty. Y'all know the enemy is is the master of pity. Right? He wants to keep us engaged in pettiness so we don't experience the power. But I'm here to tell you tonight that we didn't come for pity. As a matter of fact, if you wanna come for petty. We will grace you on Sunday, but not tonight. Somebody say not tonight. Now we ain't come for petty. If you speak in tongues, speak get women of God. If you speak in tongues, speak in man of God. If you have a gift of discernment, use it, man of God because we ain't come for pity tonight. We have come for an encounter. You know why? Because too many of us, if we are honest, we find our sales in a drought. What do you do when you're in this moment? When they a drought, hit a lord saying, I will speak to you in this season of your life and bring you to a church on a Monday when you had something else on your calendar. And the law is saying that for those that pressed their way in person and virtually because that was greater you were seeking because you realized that whatever was on your calendar can't fix the problem anyway. You realize that if you draw near unto god, that he will draw near unto you. And I wanna prophetically declare that there is a blessing in off with you simply because you are obedient and press your way anyhow. You ought to get excited because God is about to do something you just because you press your way. When you press your way, you saw people land prostrate on the floor when you press a short way. You sing, you saw people singing from the depths of their heart. You know why? Because the presence of the Lord is here. As a matter of fact, you ought to just say, hey, have your way in me, holy ghost. I I want everybody in the house to say that after me, say, have your way in me, holy ghost. Have your all way in me. Holy ghost, you know why? Because the truth put up batteries too many times, we come in on empty. We've been in a drought. What do you do when you're in a drought? God, blings you to a place like this, and he takes us to his word, to show us that he's up to something. Many times in the Word of God, he speaks to us in ways that in which we can understand. And the holy spirit is sometimes hard to understand. So God has a way of making the complex simple. So sometimes when he wants us to understand the holy ghost, he he shows us to us shows him to us as the Rubak. The prayer god. That's why we have to ask god to breathe on us. And sometimes when he wants us to understand the word of the whole he goes, he talks about that we're anointed, and that's when we see the holy ghost as oil. Y'all remember when David was anointed, the prophet had to pour oil on him to show that he had been covered by the Holy Ghost. I wanna talk to everyone in the house today and say there is a oil with your name on it. I the crowd that there will be a fresh oil for everyone that is present their way over the next few days because there's a time, man. And only way that you're gonna do it is if you have some fresh oil. Sometime just win. Sometimes it's the oil. But there's another way that he talks to us about his holy spirit, and he talks to us about living water. It's interesting that God would often refer to the holy it as living water. When we look at Genesis, the first chapter, the second verse, we see that the spirit of God first showed himself not on the ore. Not on the wind, but hovering over the water. It was passed to Chris that showed me something that's interesting because our human body is made up of over seventy percent water. You caught it right there. There is something that about the holy spirit that he's attracted and and he hovers over the water. That's why I'm excited tonight because I'm here to remind you that the spirit of the living God is hovering over you you up. And if you believe by faith before you leave, he's gonna be in you like never before. Jesus in the second chapter of John finds himself in an interest in space in his ministry. The first the first part of the seventh chapter of on. He's dealing with his family. I wanna talk to somebody who came tonight because your emptiness and your drought has come because you have dealing with family. You got stuff going on in family. And if I don't wanna be honest and say, I'm dealing with some stuff in my family. Yeah. You're in the safe space. That's that you're in the safe space. John, the seventh chapter starts with Jesus. More stuff in his family. And you know what happens in the seventh chapter of John? He discovers that his own brothers don't believe in him. When do you do in your family don't believe in you? What do you do with a people that's closest to you, don't believe in you? What do you do with your best? They don't believe in you? As a matter of fact, they say, hey, man, if you do all of that stuff that you claimed you could do. Why don't you just go on out there and and show out? When in fact, we hear it to a festival. And Jesus said, know, I'm I'm gonna stay back. It's interesting because two persons later, we find himself headed to that same festival. And I said, hold up, wait a minute. Did I just discover a place in the Word of God where Jesus lied and the Holy Spirit said, now you know better than that. But what you see is a lesson from Jesus. Would he understand that there was a place that he needed to get to? Ironically, his brother those were going to the same place, but the Holy Spirit showed him that even though we may be going in the same direction, you can't travel with me everywhere that I'm trying to go Jesus said, in other words, listen. You can't ride with me because you don't believe. I I wanna talk to some people and let you know that some people right with you when they don't believe, when they don't believe in the assignment, when they don't believe in the vision, when they don't believe in the book. I I don't mean no out when I catch you on another side. I'll throw you to do this when I see you, but you can't ride with me if you don't believe. As a matter of fact, that's what we asked for at night and said, we need people to come into the house of God tonight because we need people that came and pulled up who got some paper enough to believe it. I I think I saw somebody come in and know, we are chair. I got crazy enough faith that God made us high to heal them. I I got crazy enough faith to believe that under the power and up to know the holy ghost, we shall see a supernatural move of God. And I'm here to remind that if you don't believe, like, I believe, we might catch you on Sunday, but but this is a house for tonight for people that are are expecting something. So he leaves them behind. He lets them go ahead and and goes a little bit further in the chapter family, and he starts to teach in the temple, and his teaching is thought to get thick now. What happens when the teaching gets sick? These people get scared. I pray that our preaching and teaching gets sick. So they have people that get scare. What happened when Pass the Wall started declaring that that next job is yours. Hope won't get scared. When I started declaring that this relationship is coming away, folks won't start getting scared. I started declaring, oh, that the wages of sin is still death, but the gift of God is a turn of life. What happens when they're preaching it? Thick and they didn't know all about and you feel good, but there is a rame a word that is coming to you, saying that I got blessings for you, but you need to get your life together. I got something for you, but there's something you need to give up. I got something for you, but you need to turn around before you kill yourself. Can I remind you of something that the holy go has been speaking into this house? I hear the Lord saying remind him for the seventeenth time this year. Don't go back. So what the lord has already delivered you from. We've been saying that in his house because every time we open the doors that somebody that's thinking about going back. But I'm here to tell you that teaching this thing tonight, don't go back to what the Lord has delivered you from. He goes a little a bit further. After teaching in the temple, then they're starting to kind of figure out who is this individual. Is he really the Messiah. He goes to the feast of the tabernacles. He goes to the feast what's happening. I was watch this. Thank you, man of God. He gets there. John, we're thirty seven. Watch this. He gets there. And I wanna show you something that happens. In the last day, that great day of the feast. Jesus stood and cried saying if any man thirst let him come onto me and drink. This was a eight day best of all that celebrated Jewish believers to this day. Third party is like nobody. Third party is We can learn a lot from them because they have milestones and they celebrate so many things that God has done. I wanna talk to somebody and say, I know you have not this is really for somebody in the house. I know it has not happened for you yet, but the Lord is saying you need to learn to pause and celebrate what I've already going. He said, some of you are so so worried about tomorrow. You just don't even know how to embrace the moment anymore. Every time, some comes your way and I bless you. You're looking for that's good, but what's next? But the Lord is saying, every now and there, we gotta learn to pause and celebrate the moment.
Speaker 2: As a
Speaker 1: matter of fact, I'm gonna do it right now. Can and is there anybody in the house? You may not be where you know you're going, but can you just celebrate the fact that you're still here? Can you do that for yourself? You may not have of money that you wanna have, but do you celebrate the fact that you got something that you
Speaker 2: were able to eat today? And that's saying that I'm thankful for what I am. But I still got expectations for where I'm going. We gotta take time, y'all, and just tell a great God. Right now, every now and end. God, I'm thankful right where I am. Thank you. I'm thankful. Yeah. Real tough. Some people never like me and you didn't make it home. I need a little bit
Speaker 1: of volume, please. So people like me and you didn't make it home last night. So people in this community didn't make it home last week, but the Lord favored you enough for you to still be here. And that's worth celebrating. See, that's somebody's deliverance right there. You thought you had a crossed the finish line before you could celebrate. You thought that your record had to be clear before you could celebrate.
Speaker 2: You thought you had to have a clear diagnosis before you could celebrate. You thought you had
Speaker 1: to be married before you're gonna celebrate.
Speaker 2: After the Lord is looking at somebody that has a face to face celebrations. I need some people want a faith faith celebration. I celebrate God by faith. I celebrate God before I see it. I praise God by faith and expectations that it's all already done. I feel it about stuff. I praise God. On in this house because I could see some stuff. I can see it before it happened. When you thought operate like that you're gonna make people scared. Because they're walking by sight, which y'all know how we do. We're walking by faith. And because I'm walk about it. I'll see stuff. That's why I can't have everybody riding with me because you don't get scared because you can't see it. But I'm celebrating God with your breakthrough. I'm celebrating God with no turn around. I'm celebrating God with your miracle. I'm celebrating breaking God, but you'll come up.
Speaker 1: Look, I hit a door saying it is Tom.
Speaker 2: Get ready for what
Speaker 1: he's about to do in this season. So in his festival they learned was celebrating. They were celebrating the fact that once they were our people in the wilderness and while they were in the wildness in a drought. He provided water and substance for them. And his festival of words of this feast of tabernacles was all about celebrating. So watch what happens in this amazing patch of the scripture. In this passage of scripture. Part of the celebration was for the priests and the various individuals on duty to go down to the pool of salon. You may remember the pool of salon because that was the place where God made mud and and put it on the blind man in his eyes, and he told him to go watch in the pool of salon. They would go down to the pool of salon, and they would at water, and they would dip it every day because they understood that there was something in the water. And as part of that solar operation of God providing for them, they were poor water for the first seven days of this festival. But on the eighth day, they wouldn't pour water. They would celebrate the fact that the water had already been poured. What would happen when we learn is celebrate the fact that the water has already been poor. What would happen if we start to celebrate the fact that the water has already been poured? What would happen if you ain't gotta wait the dinner cost to sell rate the fact that the water has already been poor. On the eighth day, Jesus. Watch the text because I wanna show you what he's doing. Because something in the water and he wants you to get it. The first thing that Jesus is doing is that he's crying out. About to say he's crying out. Do you know who Jesus is crying out for? He's crying out for you. Watch John seven verse thirty seven. Look at it. It literally says that jeez, in the last day, this is the eighth day after the water was poured. The people, this is get this last day of the crowd on that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried. I wanna talk to somebody right now and let you know that the reason you are here is not because you decided. Because the word of God declares behold, I stand at the door and knock. You says, I call you by name. The buried hairs on your head were numbered by the Lord. Before you were formed in your mother's womb, I knew you. And he's saying that I've called some of you here tonight because I needed to get your undivided attention. I I needed to get you in an unusual worship atmosphere because I've been here you pray to me, but you don't realize that I've been calling you. The problem is is that your ears have been clogged. But he says, I'm calling you tonight. Everybody's he's calling me tonight. Say, yeah. Yeah. I'm calling you tonight. Hold up, man of God. We're gonna we're gonna run a shot at a minute. I wanted to get his clearly clearly. He said, I'm calling you tonight. And I don't wanna see it his way perish elder perish. He says I'm calling some people tonight, and they run it out a chance is the answer. I didn't wanna say that. But I hit a lawyer saying that this is life or death for some of you. If said I've been calling you. I love you. I know what's it gonna happen. I'm trying to save you and rescue your life, but you keep ignoring the call. He said, I'm calling some of you by name, but you're running out of time to answer. And he said, when calling you. I want you to understand. I'm not just calling you just because look at the text here. The next text Isaiah forty three. Watch this. I wanna show you. He says, I'm calling you because I got something for you. Look at Isaiah forty three verse nineteen. He says, behold, I will do a new thing. Now it shall spring forth. Shall ye not know it? I will do what, I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. Somebody said there's something in the water. The lord is saying that I have better for you. I I've heard your cry, but you gotta stop doing what you wanna do and listen and surrender completely to every pre be self and every concept and everything that I've asked you to do. You know why? Because I'm calling you by name. I need to talk to somebody for you. If you're not ashamed. And what I did say it was just for you. I might ask you to stand up. If you know that I will say that well, if I'm talking can you specifically? I I want you to stand up. I want you to know that God has called you all here today because he has greater in the store for you. Not only does he have great in store for you, he says, I'm about to do a new thing. The problem of this text is that he's had to say, look, I'm about to do a new thing. Can you not perceive it? That's the issue that we have is that operating with blinded eyes, and we can't see that God is about to do a new thing. So that's why we keep returning the old stuff. But the Lord is saying, if you trust me in his season, I'm about to do a new thing. I'm calling you. It's them calling you out of addictions. I'm calling you. He says I'm calling you out of a lifestyle that you know I didn't call you to. I'm calling you he says, I'm not condemning you. I'm calling you.
Speaker 2: And the world would have you to think that your god is trying to condemn you. That's why you keep closing your ears. He said,
Speaker 1: I have no interest in condemning you.
Speaker 2: I didn't have to die if I wanted to condemn you. I die because there's a calling on your life, and I'm calling you my name. And I need everybody in the house of God that you know that God is calling you. I just need you to take about fifteen seconds and give him a yes. Say Yes. God. Yes. I'm I'm coming out of from his q and e. Yes. God. I'm I'm coming out of pornography. Yes. God. I'm coming out of stuff that's views. Yes, God. I'm coming out of depression. Yes, God. I'm coming out of loneliness. Yes, God. I've coming out of struggle. Yes, God. I'm coming out of being tired. Yes, God. I'm in your struggle. This over for me, I declare it in this house. It is so It is safe because he's been safe. I've been trying out. To you.
Speaker 1: He's crying out to you. He's calling you by the hand. Look at the text again. Not on his e. And came in back to John seven chapter in the last day. That great day at the feast Jesus do it and cry. Saying, if any man, the first. What is he calling you too? I wanna show you something. Who that next one up, mediate. Know the next point, please. He says, I'm calling you. And all you gotta do is come to me. And here is something I need to show you in the word of God because there's a reason that some of you won't come. Because you continue you to be deceived by the enemy and to think that every time you make a bad choice or every time you mess up, you're not worthy. There was a man of God. He's not here tonight. I wouldn't call him out publicly, but he wouldn't mind me sharing his testimony. That walk into my office not long ago and told me he was leaving his assignment in this church. And he was leaving the church because some stuff happened in his life. I said, negro, please. I said it. I said, you know why I said it. I said because if if we start canceling you, then we gotta start canceling everybody else. I said, now, that's not an excuse to come, keep doing whatever you was doing, but it's an opportunity for us to turn from the thing that is trying to separate us. Watch what the text says as it relates to the something being in the water. Look at Azikyo here clearly because I need to help somebody that thinks like this individual that not worthy just because something is happening in your life. There's something in the water. Think is what the word of God is saying to the to the prophet Azikyo, then will I sprinkle clean water upon you and you share be clean. Can I propose out to somebody in the house of God? Some somebody in the house of God that I hear the Lord saying that there is clean water that is coming upon you right now in the spirit and you shall be clean. My my my my my my Hebrew comes out, but my Greek comes, my my lawyer skills come out because there are words that has really excite me in the texts as an turny. And one of those words is shale. Shale suggests that there is no other option. So that I hear the Lord saying that when the spirit the living water comes upon you. There is no other option, but for you to be clean. That means that I'm not gonna let anybody talk about my dirty days. I'm not gonna let you bring up my dirty times because I heard the Lord say that by the living water, I shall be clean. God, what am I clean from I'm I'm clean from all of my filthiness. Can I be real? Is that I'm clean from all of my ratchetness. I'm a quick from all of my bad choices. I'm clean from all of my promiscuous encounters. I'm I'm clean from it all. You know why? Because that clean water has come upon me. Yeah. And now it says I've been loosed from every idol. I idle? Are those things that are between us and our relationship with God? What's your idol? Mhmm. What's your thing that is more in ported to to you than the lord. I had a lawyer saying and I'm gonna say it again tonight. I've said it before. If you leave. I understand. I set it out of love. I need to talk to some parents in the House of God who really want to see your children. To make it in basketball, soccer gymnastics, athletics, dance, etcetera, etcetera. I see a situation where where those ambitions are becoming your idol. Because if you don't know school, there was a time where certain things didn't happen on Sunday, a man, something about it. But now we live in a world where there is no pick for the move of God. There is no there is no look for a move of God. And everything that happens in the world is happening between eleven and one o'clock outside of the of the true and living God. Now I'm not preaching a gospel of you gotta be here every time the door is closed, but what you gotta do is examine yourself because I know some people that I showed up into anybody's house of God in months because they run around chasing AAU dreams. But AAU didn't wake up this morning. AA, you can't deliver you from strong hosts. AA, you can't fix your marriage. And I just wanna let you know that you gotta be balanced, man, and women of God. But I'm not just picking own parents, I'm picking own other individuals in the House of God, is that you gracing that thing so bad, that your hustle, that your grind so bad, that becomes the thing that you wake up to at night and in the morning. Matter of fact, before you even give God a thank you. You're looking at your brain. Before you give God a hallelujah, you're looking at your bank account. And I hit a lawyer saying I'm gonna I wanna less you. But I hit a the old I heard a I heard the the the ten commandments that remind us that what thou shalt not have no other God before me. So the truth or the matter is if we wanna experience the power of the holy ghost. We wanna experience the power of the holy ghost. Here this. We have to be cleansed. Somebody say cleanse me all the way. The truth of the matter is every last one of us have an eye on. Sometimes I fear becomes our idol. Because we're so afraid of losing that we just allow our fear that they got our decision making. But the law to say, ain't that it? I I want to do a new thing in your life, but you gotta let this water cleanse you. Now, there's not a time to look at what your neighbor doing at topside where you. Uh-huh. I ain't seen her in church in fifteen weeks. That's right. She got a I don't know.
Speaker 2: I ain't talking about her.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about you. And I'm talking about me because we gotta look at the mirror. We want God's power. We gotta look at the mirror and say before that it's power that has to be cleansing because God is saying that I'm not gonna deposit within you what I have for you into a place that is filthy. I'm not gonna put this goodness before the swan. I'm I'm not gonna do it until I cleanse you up. Then that's why we gotta say God for you to move in my life. I need you to cleanse me. I need to be made over again. If doesn't anybody press, say, Lord, make me over again. So he's calling us to to a cleanse and he he's he's he's crying out and he's calling us. But watch this men and women of God. He's crying out. He's calling us. So what is he calling us too? He's calling us to have a drink. Watch John verse thirty seven again. Look at it. In the last day, that great day the feasts. Jesus stood and cried saying, what family if any man thirst let him come on of me and drink. Look at the next scripture revelation here twenty one verse six. And he said, to me. It is done. I am alpha and omega the beginning and the end. I will give on to him. That is what a thirst, a fountain of the water or life freely. Somebody say there's something in the war water. There are so many of us that are in the House of God empty, and I got some great news for you. The best thing that you could possibly be is spiritually thirsty. When you have such a yearning for God, like, in this season of your life, you're like, God, I will do anything and everything. Two two two two are you like never before? As a matter of fact, if that's you, I just want you to start praying quietly silently right now because I hit a lawyer saying if you came in thirsty, I am going to quench that thirst. I hear the Lord saying, to let you know the reason tonight that you are getting so many pictures associated with this encounter because it is the word of god alone that will quench your thirst see when the word of god. Go goes down deep into your mind and into your heart and into your soul. God can begin to speak to you about your future. He can speak to you about your new next. He can speak to you about your emptiness. He can speak to you about your darkness. So I hear the Lord say and make sure that they're able to leave with a word because the word is what is going to quench their thirst. And when they have the word of God in their life and when they are starting to grow and understand who I am in accordance with the word they will also get a better spiritual understanding. They will start to understand their spiritual guess because some of you a thirst is that you know God is calling you for more. And the reason that you are running empty is that you've been trying to get a drink from the wrong places. You've been looking for a solution from the wrong people. But I hear the Lord saying that some people in the House of God today as they are clean up. And as they are looking for their new next, he said direct them out to first Corinthians to twelfth chapter because it talks about out spiritual gifts. I speak spiritual gifts in this house to everybody that desires them. Yes. How can I do that? Because I've been drinking on the word the word declares that if you desire these gifts elder Jamal, you can receive these gifts. And I need some people have a real thirst for God to say God, I desire more. God desire a gift of this sermon. God, I desire a gift of prophecy God. I desire the gift of healing God. I desire a gift of knowledge God. I desire a word or wisdom. I need some people that are thirsty, that don't tell my telling God what it is that you thirst for in the spirit. I'm not talking about natural stuff right now because the natural stuff will come because if you take care of
Speaker 2: the Lord's business, God will take care of yours. In other way, if you get your relationship right with God, God is sitting
Speaker 1: the right man in your life. If you get your late right. Renee to sit with God, you'll sitting a white woman in your life, or he'll fix the situation that you got. But I hit a lower saying, you gotta have a third he says, I need some people in the House of God to take a take a drink. He says, take a take a drink. He's saying, you're here now, but you need to avail yourself to what's about to happen in a few minutes because the water is flowing. Everybody said the water is flowing. So watch this. He's he's he's crying out. He he's calling us and he said, take a drink. But the last thing I need you to understand hear this. The last thing that I need to say to you tonight is probably the most important thing that I'll say to you all, we The last thing that I'm about to say is the most important thing ever say all we. But leave and then the water, we feel flow. Believe and then the war her will float. John seven verse thirty eight and thirty nine. And then we go right to Isaiah. He that do what family, believe it on me. As the scripture has said, what happens? Out of his belly, what we'll do, what happened. Shell flow rivers of living water. Now how do we know that he was talking about the holy ghost? Well, look at verse thirty nine, but this speak he of the spirit which they who what believe on him should receive for the holy ghost was not yet given because Jesus was not yet glorified. I got some good news tonight family. You know why we could declare miracle signs and wonders because our Savior been glorified. He's already been despised and rejected. He's already been hung high and stretched wide. He's already got out of the it would not some power, but all power in his hand. Pinna, he's already gone and and send it to the throne room where he sits at the right hand of the father into seating on our behalf. Yep. He sits there saying I know what it's like to beat down there and Charlotte Lord. It's a struggle down there. But give her, but give him. It ain't easy down there going through what they're going through because that's what a intercessor does. He can take on the father, ain't easy. And I got some better news. Pinna cost has already come. He's already pouring out his spirit as prophesied by your own. Oh, flesh. And because that has happened, I want you to let you know that out of your belly, shall flow live in waters. Now before we get there, I want you to see Isaiah forty one. Look at the next scripture and we're out of here. Watch this when the verse seventeen and eighteen, when the poor and the needy seek or water. My god. Sometimes, I hear the Lord talking in the Old Testament, in a way that he talked in the New testament because when he was preaching his sermon on the mouth, he wants to declare, bless it, ah, the poor in the spirit. You see, God has something for people that who are humble enough to say, I need thee and I need thee right now. He says through Isaiah Wendell more and needy seek water. And there is none. Here, I wanna talk to you about the power of the living water. You have been looking opportunity and there appears to be none. You have been looking for something and there appears to be no way out. You have been looking for a ship and it has yet come, but I see in this passage of scripture the power of those that are seeking him and look for the living water, wind, the needy seek water, and there is done. And their tongue fail failing for Thursday. A some of us that we if with God doesn't fill us tonight, we don't know if we're going to see it on tomorrow. But watch what the tech says, when you get to the point where you have done all that you can do God speaks up with mighty bold letters, he says, ah, the Lord, we you'll hear them hold up. Let me stop you right there. That's why at the beginning of this prophetic utterance, I asked you to not be ashamed and cry out to god and say what it is that you want. In this charged atmosphere, you should not be ashamed to tell the Lord what you You should be declaring it right now. God. I need love God. I need a real friend. God. I need a break through God. I need
Speaker 2: a miracle God. I need a healing God. I need my life back God. I need my joy back God. I need my peace back God. I'm tired of being treated wrong. God, I'm tired of being misunderstood. God, I'm trying to get over this depth of a loved one. I need the needy because there is something that happens when we talk to God like that. The Texas plant. But you cut out the gun like that. What does it say? Hello. Ah, Jehovah Rapa. Ah, Jehovah Sittin' new. Ah, the Lord. A lover of your soul. I'm gonna hear your passing that came up. And when I hear you, I'm not gonna forsake you. I need a talk to somebody tonight, and let you know that your God is hearing you, and he declares in this charge. That's me. He's not gonna forsake you Well, did you hear what I said? Man of God, don't be in here looking bullshit. This ain't your place to be hardcore. The man of God, you better talk to your God. Up. He's the only man that are understanding you for real for real. He's the only man that'll pick you up. He's a strong god up. And he said, wow, to me. And I'm gonna rescue you. I need to see what I can testify and do have a moment in your life. Well, the Lord rescued you. You. I need you to make some noise on other people. I can't truly understand it for themselves. Daddy's rescue my life. He's the rescue my life. And what the Lord is saying, as he said in his script. When we believe when we
Speaker 1: believe from our values, but my most inner parts. That's when the flow begins. And I wanna talk people in the House of God right now as we get ready to transition. And the Lord saying, I need everybody that believes may I define belief. Believe is not the fact that I'm afraid sometimes. Believe is not a fact that I have left out sometimes. Relief is the individual with the doubt, with the fear with the it not working out the last time. You're willing to get up and try all over again. I need people to be rescue from there yesterday because you carried you yesterday. I hear the lawyer saying to say to some of some of my leaders in you. This place ain't that place where you came from. When god get ready to bless you, we ruin our own blessings because we treat this place like that place. I had a low us saying, I need some people who had a bad experience in that place, in a bad overhead of that place, that relation ship. You know what I'm talking about? Yeah. I need some people that had a bad experience in that place. You know what I'm talking about? Matter of fact, Pat secret pastor in the Kimo Day shared their testimony. Both of them found love after being married before. And when I watched them to watch this. What I've watched them do. I've watched them not allow that place to impact what he's doing. And this place. And I share that because for you to be free, you gotta let the the water, the living waters flow to cleanse you of that place so that you can get ready for what he's about to do in this place. Oh, Okay? Okay. Let me say it like this in the spirit. In that place, you operated in the flesh. But in this place. You're about to start operating in the spirit. In this place, some of you won't have to be able to speaking tongues that you've never spoken in before. And in this place, some of you will restart to get a seat and pray like you've never prayed before. In this place, you will dream dreams and
Speaker 2: and have visions. And in this place, you be able to lay hands. And in this place, you'll be able to decree and declare it. This place you can proclaim that you live and not die. In this place, you can speak life today, situations in this place you are. The soul of the earth. In this place, you know, how to bind and loose. In this place, how do we get to this place but not from our fairly exploring living water. And I need the people in the house of off. That belief put that scripture back up on the screen one more time. I I think some people are done on thirty seven that believe
Speaker 1: that the that the lord of God, almighty is talking to you. And you believe that he wants to fill you with the spirit. Look at it. He's saying it's a birth song in the last day, that great day of the feast. Jesus, stood in Christ saying if any man thirsts, let him come to me and drink. Here you you came Thursday and you need a refill. I need you to get to this altar. Look at verse thirty eight. Here we are. Look to this altar. Look at verse thirty eight real carefully. That believeth on me. The only pass tonight to get to this alter his belief. I don't hear what you stopped believing God for because you thought it was too late. John seven verse thirty eight said, get to this alter alter with some belief. And it says that he that believeth on me. As the scripture has said, oh, oh, of his belly. Shell floor. I I speak floor into his house right here right here where we are. Flow. Flow Flow. Flow. I'm speaking that. God Spirit will risk upon you. Right? Where you are? And and and and Flow. God. Flow. Flow in this house, God, until they start to need some things. Clearly, God, show yourself, Marty. Show yourself. Show yourself real. Show the world God who y'all. Look Pro on your sons and and daughters God. We we are breathing on them God. Send your wind, throw out of their belly and God. Now God. There may be so something that is impacting the flow God. And if there is something that is impacting the flow, we declare it to be loosed.
Speaker 2: Right now in the name of Jesus, loosed sit right now. The thing that is keeping you from getting everything that God has for you. Lose it right now. The thing that is blocking the blessings that in stock from you. List it right now. The thing that keeps you alone every night. We lose it right now. The thing that is impacting your fight nances, loosen right now. The thing that has been impacting your bloodline, we declare it to be loosed right now because of this day for work. We not let anything stop the flu up. We will not let anything stop the flu up. We'll not let anything stop the move of God. Will not let anything get in the way of what God wants to do. But so body is still struggling. Somebody is still struggling. I feel you in the spirit. But we can't go water night. We came for water night. You won't leave till I get to aim tonight. You won't leave before it back to a bad habit tonight. God is gonna take the time it's out of your mouth. And if it's an addiction and if you put it back in your mouth, it's gonna make your sick. Because the Lord has said, I'm removing it from you. Because I've been black. In the floor for too long. God is laying in his house. Whatever happened to you. Fire strikes, you can be here tonight. But what happens next is up to you? What happens next is up to you. Somebody give me some oh, what what happens next is up to you? What happens next is up to you, the word of God, declare it Bob. This fight, I am here. It's a declaration. What happens next is up to you, man of God. What happens next is up to you, women of God. God. What happens next is up to you, my brother. What happens next is up to you. We are the current victory in this house. There are some things that are we gotta be loose from. We declare it to be loose God in the name of Jesus up. In the name of Jesus Man of God, we declare it to be loose in it. So we ain't playing tonight. We believe you for playing a God. I didn't see a ship coming over your life. I your first and I'm struggling with it. Come meeting at this hotel. Tell me if I can't get to you. Come right here because they gotta get free tonight. We gonna get free a night. We're gonna get free tonight. I'll tell them about stuff. We're gonna get free tonight. We can for the night. I ain't going back to it anymore. I'm not going back to it anymore. We didn't Spirit warfare is real. Demonic influence is real. And sometimes we've been under attack and don't even know it. I wanna talk to the people you've been on the left, and you don't even know it. But God is saying that he's coming to rescue you tonight. And to go here free tonight. If you can only believe it. What happens next is up to you? What happens then this up to you. Let my position this up to you. The greatest boy of the spirit of God happened was the people with the other on me. And they were praying and calling out to God. They were calling out to Jesus. I need to call his name, say Jesus. This all the same. Just all the same. All the same. Jesus told me a name. God's name is Jesus. Jesus. Call them until you feel living water's water's water's your belly. Oh, them until you feel him moving in your life. Pardon my name, Jesus. Jesus. I'm calling it from my father now. Jesus. I'm calling it from my brother's now. Jesus. I'm calling it for my daddy now. Jesus. I'm calling it for my sister now. Jesus. I gotta call it for myself. Jesus. Call the same until you feel the spirit of God, loosing the things of your life. And when you get empty, call them until you get you. Call it till you fill it with some evidence. I ain't a gauntlet. Call it louder. Call it like it being and god we need you in this place. God free him. God free her. She's been going through it way too long. We declare how to be loose today. Lose up on the plane of our miscarriage. Lose up on the plane of losing our loose her right now in the power of the holy ghost. She's raffle performer, but she's so bad. But the nice agent loose. Loose her. Everything is blocking what you got for her. Lose it right now in the neighborhood. Jesus. God looser and let her know. That you got a greater at the store, lose her from every man that cheated on her, lose her from every person help her out. Lose her from those spiritual persons from those bad intimate relationship. Lose Loose up. Let her go, God. Free her now. No. How to Bring her out, God. Clean her from it. How to break out, how to restore her. How to get those spirit out, how to lose her right now. As you're losing your daughter's daughter, lose your son's daughter. The sons that didn't have a father in their life, sir, and they're still making decisions because of what happened. What are our father? Lucid God. Let be the father that they weren't, that they didn't have. I lose the man. God, let them heart love and understand what love feel. Like, lose the man. God. They carry away everything. God of ooohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoh lose your dog. They're children in the house dog. And you're listening to me in and to win now. And I'm real with some stuff up. But we did fire. And the joking here will be me and with the holy ghost. No list of the items on everything. Not like you far. You lose some car. I don't sell them free car. I don't know. Now it's that you lose some car. I don't know. You lose every son. I You lose every daughter. God, this is gonna lose some business owners. We've had a bad year. I I speak over a blue card. Into the business. I speak over broker. This is a bank account. I speak over broker. So they can hire more people. And we sell me the head and not the tip. We get the pediatric way. And it is so we get the pediatric way. And there's a ship happening in this house. We get to react this house and then we have to leave it here to say, God, as we are loose. A heart. I pray for middle of God. Until your wife was all out of God. Middle of God. I think the wife was all now, god. We ain't playing with your god. But we need your oh, fresh owners didn't switch up. When white was outcome, I had to fill a truck up. Lord of the tires, you know. I'm in trouble. But out of my headache. It froze. It's no. And if you are a person in the house of God, and you feel the spirit of God. Look. God. I need you to give comfort of a victory left my house. Or at least give comfort of a victory day. And now we're gonna to break the flu. Because we never got no flu. Uh-huh. There's always no freeze. You can hear what I said. We never got no flu. Wow. There's always so crazy. You know? Well, never has a flu. There's always somebody being set free. Being a woman of God. The presence of the peace is here. The president of the lord is here. There's a healing that's available in his house tonight. There's a healing that's available in this house tonight. If there's a person first, I believe my faces. And that's the first the first that came in with a natural.
Speaker 1: If you know them natural than your flesh. That's something is going on that you are concerned about.
Speaker 2: And the Lord said, home up
Speaker 1: to this alter without any fear. Past the world is not the healer. But my response city. It's a call on a halo on your behalf and look you surrounded by people and believe our faith that the healer is here.
Speaker 3: As a
Speaker 1: matter of fact, I'm a start with this amazing woman of God. She's on assignment. But, Lord, you're not done with this amazing woman of God. Yes. Gosh, she's still flowing. Out of her belly springs, these living waters that we preached about. Oh Lord, I need you to take her off of that cane. I understand Lord, it may be a thorn that she has to live with by grace. But God, that's not our prayer request tonight. We come to the throne room, holy god. Saying God heal her god. Strengthen our limbs. God. Strengthen her joints.
Speaker 2: God's it than her blood flow. God. We believe my faith God that if you
Speaker 1: don't do it now, God, you'll start a process right now.
Speaker 2: We are believing your God for a miracle. We are believing your God because you showed us in the word that you're still a God or miracle sign that wonders. And we are not afraid to ask God. We ain't putting on the show God. We just ask it in your name. Somebody say it is. So somebody to declare her healing. Somebody to declare her financial overflow. Her and her husband and pay for the ministry for thirty something here. They've given everything they've had. Cars and homes, but just a day season of overflow. Just a day season of breakthrough. Just a day reason because they've been faithful to God. I have a law saying, get ready because lawyers come in your way. I believe in my faith. They God is about to manifest something in his family because he's about to do criminal works in her life. I need some people that need god. Come by faith. I know shaving the night. Ain't no shaving the night. I need some people in the house have on. Probelieves in what we're preaching about. And you really need God to provide
Speaker 1: I hit a Lord saying something, he got to provide a job or a career. A home, what if you really need got to provide? Well, you gotta understand is happening here is under the power of the Holy Spirit. We are moving by faith. These are living waters that are flowing from our bellies. And we are calling on God when it's expectation. There are no trick, snows, no gimmicks. It's just a hundred percent expert attention. And I need some people that really need guards
Speaker 2: to move in that area. They're like, is unashamed.
Speaker 1: To come come to the dog. To come right here. Come right here. When you're playing with it, normal. I hear the Lord, change to all of you all that need something in that realm. He says that you are about to manifest your own miracle because he's gonna and he's giving you the knowledge and the strategy, and he's about to connect you to the right spaces and places. And when you get there, just allow him to speak through you. When the interview comes, don't worry about what to say let him speak through you. As you are applying for the financing, don't worry about what the right let the spirit of the God. Lord of
Speaker 2: the living God move through you. He's saying, Betty, I need you to be faithful though. He's saying I need you to surrender. And he said for some of you I need you to stop. He said, stop today. Don't do it anymore. He said, stop today. Repair. Stop today. And he said that if you repair it from your heart, and you're giving me
Speaker 1: a best effort. I'm going to bless you. There's an overflow coming your way. But you gotta be obedient to everything that he's saying.
Speaker 2: I need to talk to one more crowd of people in the house.
Speaker 1: I hit a lord. I need to talk to the crowd. This will cover a lot of people. The it ain't happened yet cry.
Speaker 2: I need to talk to the
Speaker 1: people that said that it ain't happened yet cry. Y'all have been in the it ain't happening yet, crowd. You've been to church, you've prayed, you've prayed, you've prayed, you've done everything that you know how to do spiritually. But It ain't happen yet. But I hear the Lord say. There's a place where you can make it happen from. Out of our belly, out of our out of our heart, out of our deepest expression, out of our a misconnection point to God where the spirit resides from that place. I hear the Lord saying that if you have faith enough to believe it that it is going to happen for you sooner than you think now. I hear the Lord reminding me that for some, there blocks in the way. So the first thing that we gotta do is
Speaker 2: pray that God will remove all of the stumbling
Speaker 1: blocks in the next thing that we gotta pray is that we will align our lives with the will of God. And that's why we gotta ask God to forgive us of our sin. So if you a person that had not happened for you yet. Say God, but give me and help me with my unbelief. Say and say God, but give me and help me with my unbelief. So God, I'm gonna live for you. Repeat after me. Say God, I'm gonna live for you. Now, what I need you to do after you I'm gonna best sin because I don't want sin to get in
Speaker 2: the way. And after you are fully committed for living for him, here is what I need you to do. I need you to make a declaration it from your belly that this thing is gonna happen and is gonna happen now. Now suggesting this season. The season may be tonight. The season may be tomorrow. The season may be next week, but it's gonna happen now. How do I know because we can manifest this thing by the spirit that's within us. Now y'all ready to celebrate the fact that it hadn't happened yet, but it's about to happen now? Do you have enough faith to believe God like that? Or what I need you to do on account of all three This is what I need you to do. You're not gonna shout first thing you're gonna do. You're gonna prophesy. That means whatever you need, you're gonna speak out your mouth. That's what you need. You're gonna believe our faith that is done. That's what it call being prophetic God because God is already showing you some stuff tonight. So now it just needs to come out of your mouth. Fuck your belly. For an example, because I need y'all to get this right. If I need God, this send me a spouse. When on the counter three, I'm gonna say, God, you're gonna send somebody in my life that loves you and loves me out and treats me the way that I deserve to be treated if I need God for a financial breakthrough. That's why do gonna say on the calendar three. Yeah. It's rock better. You don't be surprised how many people praying
Speaker 1: the same prayer you praying now. But out of
Speaker 2: our belly lows. They live in water. Somebody is about to get here. Somebody's about to get a breakthrough. But they don't of your belly, because I can't say it for you. This ain't gonna come out of your belly. I can they never came out of your belly before. And when you a lot of your belly. And after you prophesy, the next day we go do is dance. You see dance, it releases so of things within us. That's that's so that it's about to get better. It frees us up. That's what you ain't ever seen no amount of days in a frown on a face. You ain't never seen nobody dancing. I mean, they was crying. No. It was me and a woman of God. We got
Speaker 1: a prophesy on his thing,
Speaker 2: and then we go there. So because we know it's already done, you got your plan that you're gonna prophesy. I got my thing a bit of profits
Speaker 4: I have
Speaker 2: on a counter three. Let's let these profits this loop. One, two, three. Bravo stock. Come over. Hell, come on. Hello. I need to hear you tonight. I need you to benefit me. I need you to say you wanna be a business owner. I need you to say you wanna finish every degree. I need you to say you want better for your children. You got a proper side. Now when you're rapid side. You gotta jump out on those things because you're always on. Come on. We don't know where some of us are going through. And, you know, no, no, we've been carrying this stuff. I didn't get some of this stuff about the last two, three years. But God said I got three this night. And I thought you didn't care about that for some years. I didn't stop talking about that taken up for some years. And God took a weight off your back. You ought to have a little sinus and yourself. You ought to have a little sinus
Speaker 3: on hold. It's working. I believe.
Speaker 4: May not
Speaker 3: see it. But I know it's working out for me.
Speaker 4: It's getting ready to happen. Come on. It's getting ready to happen. It's getting ready that happen. It's getting ready. Happened. Get ready to happen.
Speaker 2: That's my feeling right there.
Speaker 3: Get ready to God better fix it. God better turn it. God better turn it God's gonna ship it. God's gonna do it.
Speaker 4: He's gonna wait happen. It's good rain. That happened. It's good rain. It happens. Get rid of it.
Speaker 1: Yes, Lord. Here's the deal. And the Lord say this.
Speaker 2: And this will be going
Speaker 1: to fart on. Leave your heart and victory. But I need to say this. The scripture talks about this point where Jesus healed a man, and he touched a man. Who was blind. And Jesus asked him a rhetorical question. What does your site look like right now. And the man responded by saying, man, look like trees, which was to suggest that he could see a little bit better. But vision was still blurry. And so what had to happen was that Jesus had to reach out and touch him again. I to talk to some people that say we are celebrating. But tonight was just the first touch. It ain't over until you feel what the holy ghost and has some evidence of your healing. But this is
Speaker 2: what I need you to
Speaker 1: do when you leave here. Real talk you gotta go home and maybe the person at your house, they weren't in worse. So they're not gonna be in a worse or positive. And the the one that you love maybe the marijuana that's trying to work your nerves when you get home. So I need you to guard your mind and guard your heart until those or completes the work that he is doing.
Speaker 2: I had a lawyer saying for some of you
Speaker 1: you need to stay on my social media until Wednesday. I hear that you have to go to work, go work effectively, but stay away from a certain conversation around. Because the God is gonna start hitting on your gonna seed. It has either been reminded it. It's been warranted, and God wants to give us some increase. And the one thing that the enemy wants to do
Speaker 2: is snatch it out before you can get back.
Speaker 1: But I'm Hitachi Carter, the devil is a liar. I'm hitachi Carter. Whatever was started tonight, he's gonna see it through until completion. But you gotta do your homework part. And I wanna cover us in prayer because I'm telling you it's just begun. It's just begun. It is just begun. Father in the name of Jesus. I thank you for your spirit that you filled us with truth of the matter is God. Some of us are still going through that process, and there are different spectrums here. Our prayer and our goal is though by Wednesday, Lord, we'll all be filled with the Holy Ghost. And there'll be evidence of where that looks like, oh, lord, protect your sons and daughters. They gotta go into some environment as soon as they leave here that people or may not be filled with the holy ghost. The enemy is going to try to attack them because now they're about to attack into power they've never had before. And he doesn't want them to attack him because understand that they tap in, all of a sudden, they're gonna be connected to their purpose. All of a sudden, they all see visions that they hadn't seen before. So there's my prayer, a father God that you cover them and protect them super natural man. I pray up a a incredible night sleep. God, because they need risk. They need risk for what you're about to do. I pray if they have a girlfriend or a boyfriend or a house, children, whoever is at home. God, I pray that you just arrest them in a spirit as well so that when they get home, there is peace. I declare peace in every home tonight. I declare peace on every job tonight. No weapon formed against us, Shell, Prosper, it won't work. We decree and declare in this house God that you're gonna protect the sea. So as we come back, tonight was just a warm hug. But hold on. We come back a great expectation. God would love you tonight.
Speaker 2: We pray you didn't. We give you name all the glory.
Speaker 1: We give you name all the glory. Fill us up, Lloyd, until there is. Isn't a matchless name of Jesus. We pray that the people of God say, hey man. Hey man. Amen. Tonight, we part in a post show worship. Let me just if you could just go out in a post show worship. Just laping God. Suddenly the fellowship with the middle of women of God.