Speaker 1: Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah. Come here. Come here, isaiah. I just saw you running in. Come here. Come here, man of God. Come here.
Speaker 2: Come here, come here. Come here, come here, come here.
Speaker 1: You know, did you notice how this amazing man of God was worshiping and the atmosphere is being set? And then this amazing woman of God was singing and the atmosphere is being set, but when you came into the room and started using your gift, you kind of charged the atmosphere afresh. Did you notice that the Lord is saying, isaiah, it is your time? He said you heard it last night but you were not blessed. With how many sons? Five sons. You got five sons. You are raising five young black men, and I don't know your father's role in your life, but I want you to know that the Lord is saying that you're going to set an example for your sons that perhaps you didn't get in your own personal life. I mean no disrespect by that. What I'm saying is that there's a unique gifting in you and it's about to come forth to your son, but it starts with your full surrender to God's plan for your life. Isaiah, I'm telling you, you got an impact to make five men that are going to be the leaders. They're going to be the next generation. They're going to be great husband. They're going to be great politicians. There's a preacher in the group, but it with you, man of God. So the Lord said bless him. And I said, okay, lord, I'm going to bless him. And the first thing the Lord told me to do is to place my hands on you and pray over you, because you and your wife been through a lot. How many of y'all know that this man of God has been through so much? His wife was in the hospital a couple of weeks ago and got sick, and he presses his way almost an hour to get here. And I hear the Lord say we're going to not only bless you spiritually, man of God, but because I see greatness in you, we're going to bless you financially. As a matter of fact, I'm telling you right now, the first $200 is coming from me and I believe about five other people are going to bless you tonight, isaiah, because it's your time, man of God. We're about to be an overflow for you, man of God. It's about to get better for you, brother, but you just got to trust the process. God didn't bring you here just to play the drums, bro. God brought you here because there is greater in store for you. There are five young babies that are dependent on you. Your wife is dependent on you and the Lord is saying you ain't got to do it by yourself. This is your church family. Look around, man of God. These people love you, man. They want to see you succeed, they want to see you excel and they want to see you get everything that God got in store for you. Now, if you don't mind, I know you know how to praise him with your drumsticks, but I want to hear you praise him from your lips, man of God. Praise him from right here, man of God. We're going to bless you tonight, man of God, but God is saying praise me anyhow, just give me your best tonight, man of God, he just wants your worship tonight, isaiah. He don't want your gift tonight. He wants your worship tonight. Brother. He said just give him your worship tonight and you'll shift the atmosphere. Give him your worship tonight and you'll shift the atmosphere. Give them your worship tonight. Some other men are going to get free. Go ahead, isaiah. When's the last time you just gave God your shabbat? Give him your best. Praise, brother, because you've been praying for this moment. You was wondering when it was going to shift. And Isaiah, it's shifting right now. Somebody say it's shifting Isaiah. It's shifting Isaiah. It's shifting Isaiah, isaiah. Come on, man of God. Give God some praise in this place. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm gonna bless that brother and I just need about five more brothers. I'm calling my five more brothers that we're gonna put a seed in this man's life before he leave here tonight. We're gonna bless him tonight.
Speaker 2: yeah, yeah, in this man's life before he leave here tonight.
Speaker 1: We're going to bless him tonight. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's all right, man, you with family, bro, we love you bro, we love you bro, oh yeah, oh yeah. And what's crazy is this is what the Lord is doing. Watch this Elder Parrish. Elder, it was crazy. This is what the Lord is doing. Watch this Elder Parrish. Elder Parrish is an amazing man of God, but he doesn't serve here on a on a on a weekly basis, if that makes sense. And so, the way that God fixed it, the way that the schedules were, we got some amazing musicians. They are all anointed and gifted, but because God wanted to talk to him specifically, it's interesting that he is the only one that could make it tonight from our set of musicians. So I hope you to see this is not coincidence. Man of God. God said he had to isolate you today so that you could understand that greater is in store for you. Through the drums, you're gonna lead people to the Lord. Through your, your drums you're going to feed your family. Through your drums, you're going to buy your first house. But God said your drumming is about to shift, that you can't drum for everybody else in this season, that you've got to be selective and trust him that there's going to be an overflow when you submit your gift unto the Lord. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah unto the Lord, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, whoo, the overflow is coming. Look at your man of God. They're already pouring into you. They're already pouring into you, my God, hey, yeah, hey, yeah, yeah, and thank you, young lady, for jumping in. Whoever you are, god bless you and she anoints it. Who is this bad sister on the drum? Look at her. You know what? Listen, listen. I hear the Lord saying. She represents the fact that, for some of you leaders in the room that think you got to do everything, you can show up to church and somebody else, or work so you can worship. Did you hear what I said? There's always somebody available that will work so that you can worship. Yeah, available, that'll work so that you can worship. Hallelujah, woo-wee, it's getting ready to happen tonight. It's getting ready to happen tonight. Yeah, that's what we left, though that's what we might as well pick up, that it's getting ready to happen. Turn to about three people right there. Just touch about three people and tell them it's getting ready to happen. Tell them it's getting ready to happen.
Speaker 2: It's getting ready to happen.
Speaker 1: It's getting ready to happen.
Speaker 2: It's getting ready to happen.
Speaker 1: It's getting ready to happen Right there. Look, look, look, it's getting ready to happen?
Speaker 2: Uh-oh, it's getting ready to happen. I believe it's getting ready to happen.
Speaker 1: It's getting ready to happen. It's getting ready to happen, it's getting ready to happen.
Speaker 2: It's getting ready to happen.
Speaker 1: It's getting ready to happen.
Speaker 2: It's getting ready to happen. I believe it's getting ready to happen. It's getting ready to happen. I believe, I believe, I believe.
Speaker 1: I believe. Yeah, father, in the name of Jesus, as we celebrate with expectation, oh Lord, open our minds, our hearts, our souls, so that we can receive what you're trying to say to us, so that, when it's time for you to manifest it, we'll know what we're dancing about. When it's time for you to manifest it, we'll know what we're singing about. When it's time for you to manifest it, we'll know what we're shouting about. Lord, you've been moving miraculously every night that we've been here. But, lord, tonight we are here for a miracle. One of your daughters said that it has not happened for her yet. She said that she's celebrating the fact that it's happening for those around her, but it hadn't happened for her yet yet. So, lord, we're here for her because we've come for a miracle. There's a man of god. He said man, I want to break loose, but I don't know how. So, lord, break the chain so that man of god could be free. God, we have come for a miracle. There are people that have received various reports and it does not look good. It does not look like it's going to work out. But, lord, we have come into this house for a miracle. Show yourself mighty, god, show yourself strong god and lord what is all said and done. We'll be careful to give your name all of the glory, to give your name all of the honor, give your name all of the praise for us in the undisputed name, all of the honor. Give your name all of the praise for us. In the undisputed name of Jesus, we pray. Let the people of God say amen, amen, amen to God, be the glory to God, be the glory to God, be the glory. Listen, family, as we calm our spirits the best way we know. How I've been saying all week, and I truly believe it to be true, it is the word of God that will manifest the wind of God. There is not a space in the Bible where you didn't first see the word of God, then result in a manifestation of the Holy Spirit moving in a supernatural way. So I want to make sure that we embrace this teaching so that the manifestation of the Holy Spirit will happen in your life, not tomorrow, but tonight. Do y'all believe that, by faith that God is going to manifest himself in your life, not tomorrow, but tonight? Now, on a Sunday morning, that would have been all right, but not tonight. You are a crowd of witnesses that came for greater. You are a crowd of people that came with an expectation. Some of you said God, if you don't do it tonight, I'm not sure if it's ever going to happen for me. But I hear the Lord say wipe that off your mind. Matter of fact, somebody needs to pray right now. God, help my unbelief. If you came and you got some doubts, just pray that. Say God, help my unbelief. God, I trust you when it don't feel good. I trust you when it does not look good. God, help my unbelief and watch how the Lord is going to move in this place. The word of God today Is found in the book of Ephesians, the fourth chapter, verse one through Seven. I believe that this word, word, is going to launch you as an individual and launch us as a body to our next destination. Truth of the matter is I pray, I say some things that get on your very last nerve. I pray I say some things that make you question whether or not you are in the right place, because one of the things about the power of the Holy Spirit in this space, he is a. He corrects us and, as a word from the Lord tonight that's going to correct us. And if you could conceive the correction from the pure word from the Lord tonight that's going to correct us, and if you could conceive the correction from the pulpit to the pew watch how God is going to move in your life on tonight. Ephesians 4, verse 1 through 7. Let's read the word of the Lord together. Therefore, I, a prisoner for serving the Lord, beg you to lead a life worthy of your calling, for you have been called by God. Always be humble and gentle, be patient with each other, making allowances for each other's faults because of your love. Make every effort To keep yourselves united In the spirit, binding yourselves together With peace, for there is one body and one spirit, just as you have been called To one glorious hope For the future. There is one Lord, one faith, one baptism, hope for the future. There is one lord, one faith, one baptism, one god and father of all, who is over all in all and living through all. However, he has given each one of us a special gift through the generosity of christ, and I would just like to use as a sermon topic for this Wednesday night, as the Holy Ghost would allow. One band, one sound. Everybody say one band, one sound. Say it one more time, one band, one sound, you may be seated in the presence of our Lord. Men and women of God, if we don't become unified, we're not going to make it. If we don't become unified as a group of believers in the most high God, we're never going to experience the move of God like we have all been praying for. I want to let you know that last night we were talking about some things that were stopping the flow of the spirit in our lives. Last night we talked about for some of you, you are free in Christ Jesus, but the reality is is that your mind has been playing tricks on you, that it's mental, that even though God has freed you, it's your mind that keeps you arrested. So we came and we decreed and declared that God would free your mental because your spirit has been free for a mighty long time. We have to be unified, because unity is really the last log in the river that's going to keep the spirit of God from moving like we need his spirit to move. Do y'all remember acts 2? The day of what? Pentecost they were together with what? With one accord? It's interesting how many times I come to the church held of Tavares and I have to deal with people that have their own accord. The problem is really not so much in the pew, the laity because I can handle laity, because they don't know better but the problem is when it's in with clergy. Yeah, when, when clergy come in with with with their own accord. When, when clergy come in with their own agenda, own accord. When, when clergy come in with their own agenda, when, when, when deacons, deacons got their own thing that they want to want to want to do, that is when there is division, and when there is division, it stops the move of God from happening. Listen, the problem is is that many of you you're not bad people, but you're coming with your accord instead of getting with the accord that is for the set house, you come with the accord that from the place where you came from. If you was here monday, I reminded you that this ain't that you ought to tell somebody, this, ain't that? Oh, don't worry, I'm not just shooting at the leaders, I'm talking to some of you. Every time, god blesses you and he wants to do a new thing in your life. Instead of you being in alignment with the new thing that God is want to do in your life. Your accord is more in alignment with what he has already delivered you from, and I want to talk to people tonight and let you know that unity is the only thing that's missing between you and a supernatural breakthrough. Listen, when this church becomes unified, like God has declared, it will be unified in a way that most churches are not unified. I'm here to tell you I believe there will be a day where we literally see somebody get out of a wheelchair. I believe there will be a day where we literally see somebody be restored. We have seen certain things, but I'm here to tell you we ain't seen nothing yet. I've seen God cure blood cancer. A woman of God was right here. I've testified about it a month. I've seen people survive various things, but I'm here to remind you that we have not seen anything yet. God, what do we need? Do we need to invest in more media equipment? No, that won't do it. Do we need more musicians? No, they can't help you. Do we need more powerful preaching? No, the only thing that's stopping the flow in your life, the only thing that is stopping the flow in this house, is division, and I hear the Lord saying that tonight. Division will die. I'm here to let you know. I declare as the set man of this house that tonight division will die. You see, you're about to be as I said a few months ago. Allow me to reintroduce myself. I'm here to remind you that you can't be in this house and cause division. I'm here to remind you that you can't be in this house and be on your own accord. I will gladly submit your resignation on your behalf, because division has no place here. Did you hear what I said? There are too many lives that are on the line. There are too many souls that need salvation. I ain't got time for your ego. I ain't got time for your tricks. We ain't got time for your hallway conversation. We ain't got time for your parking lot pimping. Division has to die. Some of y'all may not be familiar with my background. I had the pleasure of serving in this country as a captain in the United States Army and I deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2005, 2006. It was crazy in Iraq at that time, but the Lord showed me the danger of division like I had never seen it before Some individuals from the 502nd attached to the 101st Airborne. They were a few miles up the road from where I was and the enemy had been watching them. Can I remind you that the enemy is always watching. The enemy had been watching them and had come to the conclusion that, force on force, that there was no way they could overtake the United States Army. Can I suggest to you that the enemy has been watching you and he understands that when you are operating in your gifts, force on force, that he can't overtake you when he says, when y'all are connected, like y'all supposed to be connected, there is nothing that he can do to stop the plan that God has for your life. So he sides you up and realize you know what? This ain't what I want, because they too deep. Y'all know what it feel to be deep. You got some cousins when you pulled up to the spot and y'all were deep ain't? Nobody was gonna mess with y'all, y'all was too deep. So what do you want to do, enemy, when you want to divide, when you want to destroy somebody, I have to divide them. So how do I'm not going to divide you? Well, I got to learn how you operate. See, that's why the enemy watches us, because he needs to learn how we operate. He needs to know what really takes you off. He know he needs to understand what really gets up under your craw. He will. He needs to understand what will really make you put down the bible and use that other language and I ain't talking about tongue y'all. He needs to understand you and that's what happened when I was in Iraq. These soldiers I think it was about five of them anyway had been watching for a long time and they discovered something. They said if I fire off a few rounds at these United States soldiers, a few rounds at these United States soldiers, what we'll see is that three of the five will come chasing after us and will leave the two behind. Can I talk to somebody in the spirit and tell you that you got to be careful not to respond to every shot? Yeah, you got to be careful not to respond to every shot, because sometimes it's a trap. Somebody say it's a trap. Well, on this particular day June 2006, the enemy had been watching and he understood that if they shot off a couple of times, there would be a response. And on this particular day, they shot off and the soldiers three of them went chasing behind the people that shot at him. When they left, it left the other ones exposed. There's something interesting about the fact, when you choose to leave, how you leave other people exposed. Yeah, when you get mad and get out of your place of assignment, I just want you to know you left somebody exposed. When somebody done got on your last nerve. Now you done left the ministry. You done left somebody exposed. When you done got mad, now you. Now you done left the ministry. You done left somebody exposed. When you done got mad, now you don't go to the family reunion no more. Well, okay, good for you, but now you done left somebody exposed. These individuals are left exposed and that's when the enemy shows up. They don't know how many it was exactly, but when they got there they found I guess it was three, I believe left back. When they got there, they found the body of one not too far from the scene and they saw that he had done all he could to fight to this last round, but he was overtaken by the enemy. You know why? Because he had been left exposed and with all of his brethren with him, he would have had enough firepower, but because he was left exposed, he didn't have enough to fight back. The problem was, while this one had lost his life. There were two others that were missing, and we search the countryside. There's a podcast about it as well. We they search, looking for the individuals and unfortunately they did find them. And they found them, and on the side of a road, and there was only one way in and there was only one way out. The enemy had literally placed their bodies in such a position that whoever came to get them was also going to be facing improvised explosive devices. Their bodies had been booby trapped with bombs. I pray you can see this in the spirit, because now not only were the soldiers that were left behind exposed, the soldiers that were left were also exposed to. Y'all see how division is working here. So you got the soldiers that was left behind. That was exposed. You got the soldiers that were chasing the, the enemy that was exposed. Watch this. And now the soldiers that came to rescue warriors are also exposed. Do y'all not see how exposure creeps in simply because of division? Whenever there's division in your marriage, the enemy will creep in. I hear the lord saying it won't just be you and your spouse that are impacted. The next generation gets impacted. Your children gets impacted. When there is division, everybody is exposed. So here the lord saying that the spirit is about to flow, but we got to be unified in a way that we have never been unified before. And I may ask you may ask yourself god, how do we get to that place? Well, the first thing I want to tell you is this is that there is a clarion call for unity. You see that word clarion in the old testament. It is meaning that god is calling from a deep place. He's inspiring us. It's almost like he's yelling at us that the key to the breakthrough is in unity. He's yelling at us that your ability to come back together is the thing that is going to shift everything that is wrong in your life. He says I'm talking to some of you right now. Look at the word of god, ephesians 4, verse 1. Let's look at that scripture. Therefore, I, a prisoner for serving the lord paul, is in, literally in prison at this point. He's not worried about himself, he's. He's putting out a clarion call to the church at Ephesus. And I'm putting out a clarion call to you. I beg you to lead a life worthy of your calling. Why? Because you have been called by God. May I remind you early on every soul in here, from the youngest to the most senior, there is a clarion call saying hey, just like we said last night, it's your time. Hey, stop, hey, listen, because of everything that the Lord has done for you. You see, this passage starts with a. Therefore, because the first three chapters of the book, he spent time reminding them of what God had already done for them. He said don't you know that when nobody else saw greatness in you, god saw something. He said don't you know that God sent his only son, jesus, to die, not just for the world, because then you're not looking at it personally, but he sent Jesus to die just for you. He said don't you know? The reason that you are still breathing, the reason it literally did not kill you, is because there is a call on your life and on this last night of an encounter, because that's what we're doing I need everybody in here to face the fact that the reason that you are still here, in spite of, is not because of you. It's simply because there is a call on your life. You know how many people said that you weren't good enough to be where you are. You know how many people are saying that you will never accomplish the thing that you are set out to do. You know how many people don't understand you because you are different. Listen, don't worry about the fact that you are different. All that means is that you are called. The Bible declares that we are fitfully and wonderfully made. You ought to celebrate the fact that you're different. You ought to celebrate the fact that you see things different than other people see them. You ought to celebrate the fact that your worship don't look like other people's worship. You ought to celebrate the fact that God is seeing the best in you, and when he formed you, he said I have called you and now it is your time. The thing about it, though, is that, as I pull the room, the calling does not work in isolation. See, that's some of y'all's problem. You thought you was called to be in the kingdom all by yourself. That's the problem. You thought, with the gift on your life, you could sit in the office and not intermingle with anybody else. Y'all know how disappointed and heartbreaking I am that there's leaders in this church that don't go to other people's functions because they don't like them. What's up with that? What kind of culture are we setting here? You're a leader, but you don't go because you don't like somebody when they do that at oh, I know where they do that at. They do that at a place where the spirit of God don't flow. I'm here to tell you, if you don't get over yourself, I'm here to tell you, matter of fact, that's the next point. We might as well get there. How is the spirit of God going to flow? But you, yeah you, you got to get over you. You got to get over you. I'm going to run that back one more time. You got to get over you. It's in the Bible. Let's look at the text of Ephesians 4, verse 2. Watch it Always be humble and gentle. Here it is. Here's the problem. Pastor Q, man of God, god bless you. I'm so glad for you to be here tonight because I know that Pastor Q is pastoring and he made a sacrifice to be here with us tonight. I love you being here, brother. Always be humble and gentle, listen, be patient and kind with each other. Make an allowance for each other's faults because of your love. How can you talk around here, talk about what you feel with the Holy Ghost, but there is no humbleness and there's no gentleness. Instead of being patient with your leader, you talk about your leader. Instead of being patient with one another, you, you talk about one another where they do that, at oh I know, at a place where the spirit don't flow right, and and the problem is here it is is that some of us, as leaders, have been allowing that type of foolishness to go on too long. And I want to talk to somebody as I talk to the church folk. I want to talk to somebody as I talk to the church folk. I want to talk to the folk that live at your address. Until you get to the point where this scripture becomes your mandate put it back up there. It's going to be up there for a while that you could be humble with your children and and gentle with your spouse and be patient with one another. Watch this, making allowances for each other's fault because of love. If I love you for real, I'm not gonna talk about you. I'm gonna help you to turn it around, and I want to be in a church that says I'm not gonna be critical anymore. I'm gonna help you because where I am weak, you are strong. It's interesting, instead of saying that the reason that you have been sent to a certain place is possibly because you have a strength. That is needed there. That's why you noticed when the thing was crooked. Did God not send you there to straighten it up? No, but instead we talk sideways, where they do that, at oh I know, at a place where the spirit of God is not flowing. But I was convicted because I said, not in this house, some of y'all going to resign or I'm going to do the paperwork for you, because I'm over it. Too many lives are on the line. I'm over your attitude. I'm over who you don't like. Too many lives are on the line. Somebody said you got to get over yourself. Here is the wrong and the real. Getting over yourself suggests that sometimes you were in fact wrong, but for the spirit to flow, you got to get over it. You were in fact done dirty, but you got to get over it. You weren't wrong, but you got to get over it. Church hurt is real, but if the church of 2020 folk going to have some power, y'all got to get over it. I don't want to see not a nary one of y'all talking about some church hurt. She didn't call me, he didn't text me. I hear the Lord say you got to get over it because that's what the enemy wants you to understand. And yet, if you ever, if you ever get over you, the way that God is going to move the manifestation of the Holy Ghost, if you ever get over you. The Lord said talk to some parents in the room. He said your child is not the problem. He said you got to get over what happened to you because you're taking it out on your children. The lord is saying while it's true, you got to correct your children with discipline, this child may not deserve every whipping and spanking that you got. And so, because it happened to you, you now manifested upon them. Some married couples in the room. It ain't always the spouse fault. You got to get over you. You got to look in that mirror and say my stuff stink too. You got to get over you. Every pastor in the house it ain't always the the pew, sometimes it's the pulpit. That's why sometimes I'll come in here and lay on my face and say, lord, I don't deserve this opportunity to serve your people. Lord, I don't always think positively about them, god, lord, I don't always say the right thing, but, in spite of myself, here I am God and the same way that you have forgiven me, I am about to forgive them. The Lord is saying you, getting over you is going to require you to forgive some people when you got all the evidence of what they said. I think that's what Jesus meant when he said to forgive others, as he has forgiven us. You do know that Jesus got all the evidence right. He got the DMs, he got the tweets, he got all the evidence. He got the hotel receipts, he know where the trap spot at. He got all the evidence and, in spite of all the evidence, he I'm gonna forgive you and use you anyway. So the question is why can't you forgive and move on? And that's the problem, why we're stuck where we are? Because the enemy can't defeat us, but he can keep us from operating in the gift. He can keep us from experiencing the power, because you won't get over you and I don't know about y'all. But I'm going to be honest with you. In this season of my life, I need the power and I'm willing to do whatever I got to do to experience the power. I'm willing to do whatever I got to do for God to breathe on me. I don't know about you, but I can't block God from breathing on me. I I don't know about you, but I can't block God from breathing on me. I can't block God from anointing me. So, as a matter of fact, if I hurt your feelings and I was in the wrong, I'm sorry. You ought to turn to somebody and say if I messed up, I'm sorry. I mean that from my heart, because I got to get over. See, I understand something that is happening here. There are some people, literally under the sound of my voice, that you are saying that god has changed your life and that god is shifting you, but I ain't heard about you apologizing for what happened. I'm gonna run it back, sitting in here right now on the same side of the church, I wonder when you're going to apologize for what happened. Because if you will believe in the concept that nobody is perfect and then we all are imperfect, even though you might have been one percent wrong, and they were 99 percent wrong, if you want the spirit of God to flow, it's gonna start tonight by somebody saying I'm sorry. Yeah, that's what it mean to humble yourself. You did more dirt to me than I ever did to you, but you know what? I'm sorry. You lied on me about 15 more times before I ever mentioned your name. But you know what? I'm sorry because I want the gifts to flow, I want the move of God, I need the Holy Ghost help and and if I'm sorry it's gonna break the damn loose if I apologize, gonna set the captains free. You better believe I'm gonna come set the captains free. You better believe I'm going to come into the house of God and say child, I'm sorry Because I can't miss the move in this season of my life. Father, right there, right where we are, thank you, man of God, where we are seriously, seriously, because this is not three points in a poem day. This is life changing manifestation of the holy ghost and there will be somebody in the room. You need to get up out your seat right now and apologize for your part in it. Yeah, we'll get up for a blessing, we'll get up for a million dollars, cuz I said, as I hear the Lord saying, there's a million dollars, get to to the altar, we'll run, but I'm saying there's something more valuable than a million dollars. It's with your. I'm sorry, you might need to text somebody, you might need to tweet somebody, but you need to get up and say I'm sorry, I'm sorry for my part in it. I'm sorry that I bled over you because I was bleeding. I want to be better. I didn't mean to hurt you. When you ask me why it's not happening in your life, I'm going to say when was the last time you apologized? So how does this happen? How do we get to this place where we get over ourselves? It is one way, and one way alone, how we can be one band with one sign. Watch this it is the spirit. The spirit is the tie that binds. Watch ephesians 4, verse 3 through 6. Here it is family. Make every effort to keep yourselves united in spirit, binding yourselves together with peace. Verse 4 for there is what? One body and one spirit, just as you have been called to one glorious hope for the future. There is one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and father of all, who is over all in all and living through all May immediate. Take me right back to verse 3, please. I want you to see something. Make every effort to keep yourselves united in what? Can I tell y'all? Something that's raw and real about Christianity, that's different than just what culture would require. Check this out. For us to be united I don't have to like you For us to be united. We ain't got to share the same activities. I see the move of God right here. Y'all see that right there. Y'all see that move of God right there. Ooh, slow, slow, I don't know what's happening. Maybe they, I don't know, but happening. Maybe they, I don't know, but god is moving right there. Yeah, that's united in the spirit. Watch this, and there's some others. I'm telling you it's gonna flow. When you say I'm sorry for my part in it, I'm telling you that right now. I'm telling you if your part was 0.5 of a percentage, you just apologize for your part in it. But we're united in spirit. That means I don't have to have the same hobbies as you. We don't have to be the same race or the same gender. We don't have to be the same color or the same creed. Watch this. We don't have to be from the same denominational background. We are united in spirit. See, god is saying that. I understand that unity is hard because y'all have different experiences and different exposure and different wounds and different things that have happened to you that have caused you not to trust everybody that you meet. And God's saying I get that. That's why your wall is everybody that you meet and God's saying I get that. That's why your wall is up. When you meet people, I, I get that. And some of y'all are like me. You trust every doggone body, too quick and too soon. So God is saying, for those that got the walls up, I see you. And for those that are like a little puppy dog and let everybody in close, he says I see you. He said, but what unites you is not the fact that you like them or dislike them. The only thing that are going to make our connections safe in this season are the connections that are united in the spirit. Can I talk to some business people in here and tell you that, listen, it hadn't flowed in your business yet, because you keep connecting to the wrong people. Ask the holy one to show you who to connect to so that you can be united in the spirit. Right, if you ain't, if you're not in the spirit, they ain't even worried about your credit score as much, and and if they are, they're gonna show you how to fix it. But I hear the lord saying there won't be any rejection in this season. Somebody say I'm not gonna be rejected in this season. Somebody say I'm not going to be rejected in this season. I'm not going to be rejected, and I hear the Lord saying for those that are looking for friends. He said you've been looking for them in the wrong places and you've been looking for the wrong stuff. You've been looking for people that like what you like and do what you do. That's cool in the natural, he said. But if you want a friend that's thinking closer than a brother, you need some people in your life that you are connected to in the spirit. We have to be united in the spirit. One band, one sound. How do we get to that place? It's because when we are united in his spirit I lay my agenda down. When we are united in the spirit, because there is one lord, one faith and one baptism, when we make a confession in our lord and savior, jesus christ, and the holy spirit seals our salvation and we allow that to be our connecting point. Watch this when you get on my last nerve, I'm gonna still love you. When I don't like you, I'm still gonna check on you, because when we unite in the spirit, what I ain't gonna do is I'm not gonna let somebody talk about you behind your back and then sit there and nod my head like it's okay. I'm gonna say no, we. No, we don't do it like that here. I need some people say we don't do it like that here. Yeah, we got to kill these sideways, uh dm conversations because we got to be united in the spirit. And God is saying if we are united in the spirit, then we will see the manifestation of the Holy Ghost return to our churches. We don't see it that way because we're not united in the spirit. Acts, the fourth chapter. When the apostles come back from being jailed and being beaten, you know what was amazing? They run to where the other believers in the faith were and they started to testify. One of the things that's going to reunite us is your testimony. That's why you can't be afraid to tell people what you have overcome and what you are going through. When the apostles got freed, they started to testify about their struggles. Now we got to be careful because we in the church now that everybody seemed like they can't handle the testimony I share my testimony and it end up on twitter. I share my testimony and it end up on on snapchat. No, sometimes the testimony is so that we can unite together with one accord. We had a men's ministry gathering here on a Friday night. It was supposed to be here from what 630 to 7 or something like that, and I'm staying here two or three hours. You know why? Because, as one man opened up and said, you know what it's hard to be a man in these streets. I'm doing the best I can to take care of my family, I'm doing the best I can to have intimacy with my wife, and I don't understand why it's not happening. And another brother said man, that's the same thing that you're going to. But then there was another brother that said I've been through what both of y'all been through. But let me tell you how I got over. And all of a sudden a 30-minute meeting turned to an all-night praise. I wonder what would happen if you could safely testify about what you have gone through this week. And you felt like this was a safe space. I wish you could testify and tell somebody about the thing that's hurting you, the thing that is making you cry, the thing that is keeping you up at night. But I want to let you know. I declare that this is a safe space. I declare by faith that if you tell somebody what you're going through, if you tell somebody about your pain. I hear the Lord saying that tonight I'm going to connect you with somebody that's going to connect with you in the spirit. It's going to be somebody that may not be your same age. They may not be your same age, they may not be your same race, they may not be your same gender, but there will be a spiritual connection and you'll know, from this point forward, that you're not alone. Somebody say I'm not alone. That will be some good news for somebody, because when we are united in the spirit one Lord, one faith, one baptism I've discovered that I'm not by myself. And when I discovered that, sir, there's another pastor that can understand the burden of pastor and it makes the load a little bit easier to carry when you, woman of God, discovered that there's another woman that understands what you are going through, but not only does she understand, she's overcome some stuff, because the enemy is defeated by the blood of the lamb. And what? The word of our testimony. And I want to let you know that some stuff is being defeated right now, but it's going to require you to testify. You see, for the spirit of God to flow. Tonight I've already gave you two things that the stuff is being defeated right now, but it's going to require you to testify, you see, for the spirit of God to flow. Tonight I've already gave you two things that the Lord is saying. You got to forgive somebody, you got to ask for forgiveness, but you also got to testify. When we get to this altar, you better start testifying about what the goodness of the Lord. You ought to start being transparent about what God is, what you need God to do, because we want the flow. Somebody say I want the flow. Come on, say I want the flow, I need the flow Now. Y'all playing with it. I need the flow. Y'all don't even understand. I need some people in the house of God that need the Spirit of God to flow in your situation like never before. Don't worry about the quiet person to your left or your right. This is your time to talk to your God and say God, I need to be connected with some people. I want the flow, I need the flow. I got to have it in my life as a matter of fact, right where we are, right where we are. Stand up right where we are. This is what I want you to do, right here where we are, at Elder Parish. I want you to shift that key right there and I want you to get them something to celebrate too, because this is what's going to happen Somebody, somebody's touch is not going to be an accident. See, we're about to pass the peace in this joint, right here where we are. What's about to happen right now, on the when I, when I release you, even before we get done, is that we're about to get connected in the spirit. We're going to look beyond each other's faults and see our needs. Look beyond my imperfections and see that I love God, just like you love God. Look beyond what you heard about me and try to get to know me for your doggone self. Don't worry about what they posted on social media. Come ask me about who I really am, and maybe you'll discover that you don't know my story. Maybe you'll discover you don't know what I've been through, but we got to get connected. As a matter of fact, just reach out, everybody up on your feet. Just reach out and connect with somebody. Connect with somebody that you have never connected with before, not in the normal churchy way, but I'm giving you about 30 seconds to tell somebody your name. God, show them who to connect with. Let them connect with some people tonight that are really going to pray for here's your assignment. If you touch somebody, you got a responsibility to pray for that soul that you touch. If God will lead you to touch somebody every soul you got to know their name now because you got to pray for them, because we have come to be united in the Spirit and I need the Spirit to flow in this house. I need to see a miracle tonight. I need to see some silence tonight and the more people you touch, the more people you connect with, the more people you hug on. That's it, don't be afraid now. We want it to flow. One band, one sound. You see the problem right now. Some of y'all looking, but the word in the house is one band, one sound. So if everybody else touching man of God, touch somebody. If everybody else is touching woman of God, touch somebody. Because the spirit of God is about to flow in this house. There's about to be a move in this house. One band, one sound. I see you social media. Just tag somebody that's in the comments with you. Tag them and tell them you love them. Tag them and tell them. You see them right there. Because we got to be connected in the spirit, because when we are connected in the spirit, god moves in a supernatural way. Yeah, I see some divine connections happening. Somebody's gonna find a job in this atmosphere. Matter of fact, if you hire, and you ought to put your hand in the air because somebody's looking for a job. Matter of fact, if you hire, you ought to put your hand in there. But somebody looking for a job? Now the fact if you hire and put your hand in there, or do you know if somebody could find a job, put your hand in the air. Now. If you're a person looking for a job, you run over there and you introduce yourself, because there are some spiritual connections that happen in this place. Now, if you're a person in the house of God and you're looking for a friend, maybe you've been in the city a while and they got no friends. You ain't got to connect with anybody and you are unashamed to say God, I need a real friend. If you're unashamed, put your hand in the air. Now. If you got your hand in the air and you're looking for a friend and you see somebody else got their hand in the air. Go over there and introduce yourself. Go over there with a kindred spirit. I may not know you, but we got a kindred spirit. I may not understand you, but we got a kindred spirit. There's a kindred spirit. I see spiritual connections happening in this place. I see friendships being established in this place. You just made a friend for life in this space. I see buddies coming together. I see companionship coming together. You ain't come here for dating, but if the Lord says so and send somebody your way to God, be the glory, because we can't do this thing by ourselves. We gotta have some divine connections. Throw your hand in the air. This ain't the time to be ashamed, because everything that we need y'all is in the house is in the house. It's in the house.
Speaker 2: One band, one sound. Everything that we need is in the house. Thank you, Lord.
Speaker 1: One Lord, one faith, one baptism, united in spirit, bearing each other's faults, supporting each other's vision, supporting each other's business. You in a free space to pass out your business card tonight, because we gonna support you tonight. You in a free space to talk about your blog. You're in a safe space to talk about your book, because we're going to support you tonight. There's an editor in the house. Right there, there's an editor in the house and you've been trying to figure out who's going to help you write your book. Raise your hand, felicia, there's an editor in the house. There's an editor in the house. So if you're a book writer, you better connect with her, because there's a kindred spirit. See, she won't edit from a natural place, she's going to edit from a discerning space. She's going to say I hear the Lord say that that's good, but if you write this, if you write this, it'll go international. Woo, there's a realtor in the house that believes in you. Even before you get the deposit, even before you get the down payment, they believe in you. Hey, being a woman of God, I got one more thing to share. Men and women of God, I got one more thing to share, and then I believe the spirit of God is going to flow, even no more. Listen to this, men and women of God. One band, one sound. But listen, we are not called to play the same instrument. But everybody say but there should be harmony. Look at verse 7, however. The Lord, he has given each one of us a special gift. Everybody say a special gift. Do you not understand that the gift that God has given you is not ordinary, it's special? Somebody say it's special. He's giving each and every one of us a special gift through the generosity of Christ, special gift. He would go on later and talk about some of those special gifts. Some of you refer to them as the five-fold ministries he talked about. He's given us apostles. He's given us pastors. He's given us evangelists. He's given us prophets. He's given us teachers. Because I want you to understand that, while you may not be the apostle, perhaps you are the teacher, or maybe you're not the teacher. Perhaps you're the person working hospitality, perhaps you're the person that's operating with a spirit of of grace, and perhaps you have the ability to to light up a room with your smile. All I'm trying to say is that every last one of us have some spiritual gifts. I wasn't going to say this, paul, but I had to be obedient to the Spirit. I said, lord, we got plenty of preachers and deacons. We good for right now, but the Lord said tonight that there's somebody in here who need to give God their yes. There's a call on your life and you need to give God your yes. And for some it may be preaching, it may be teaching, but the Lord is saying for the spirit to flow, one band, one sound. I want to let you know that the band is missing you. You see, we've been missing your gift for a minute now, but it's time for you to exercise your gift fully. And there are others of you. You got to be honest with yourself and say am I playing the right instrument? Some of us pastors in the room, we put folk on the clarinet just because we have a clarinet player, but they don't know the scales, they don't know how to change the read and they can't read music and it won't flow because they in the wrong spot. I want to talk to somebody and say you got to ask yourself, even if Pastor Walt gave you the assignment, are you in the space that you're supposed to be in? Because at the end of the day. It's one band, one sound. Y'all know that. I told you I got a pretty light, colorful background. I got a confession to make I was a much better trumpet player than I was a football player. I just thought that Jerry Jones was going to call my name. So I put down my trumpet with expectations of excelling on the football field. I was out of position, I was out of position and I was out of place. But when you put me in the jazz band, even in the eighth grade and you gave me that trumpet, the director used to say I had those Louis Armstrong cheeks and I could play that trumpet so good that I ended up being first chair in the jazz band. But the problem was I desired to play football more than I wanted to be in the jazz band. I sat on the bench and I still wanted to play football, broke my arm and still wanted to play football Coach, wouldn't let me in the game. I still wanted to play football and from the seventh grade to two years in college I was playing football. It wasn't until about two years after college that I asked myself a tough question had I spent the last six, seven, eight years playing the wrong instrument when God had given me a talent that I rejected. God had given me a talent that I refuse to use and I wonder why my football wasn't fruitful. I wondered why I wasn't on ESPN. But God said I have something greater for you, but you just rejected it. And I want to talk to some people in the room tonight. Don't be like Pastor Walt, because it's not too late for you, but you got to examine yourself. Are you on the wrong job? Are you assigned to the wrong ministry? Are you doing the wrong thing? Because while I was in the jazz band y'all, I discovered that I had an ear for music a little bit and I could hear when somebody was off key, especially in the trumpet section, and I hear the Lord saying that some of you need to switch seats and it hadn't been flowing because you've been in the wrong key and you've been playing the wrong instrument. But when you get to the right spot and you pick up the right instrument, and when you get in your right seat and the person next to you get in theirs, as a matter of fact, it's time for a seat check. You ought to touch the person next to you and say are you in the right seat? Are you in the right spiritual posture? Are you in the place where the Lord would have you to be? Or are you still faking the phone? Are you still trying to fake it until you make it? But I hear the Lord say that our faking season is over. It's time to be honest with yourself. And if you're in the wrong seat, I hear the Lord say you ain't got nothing to be ashamed about. I'm going to cover you as you make the switch. I'm going to cover you as you get in the right spot. You ain't got to explain yourself, you ain't got to go into the details, but just tell the people the Lord is giving you a new sound. Just tell the people I'm just getting a proper perspective. Just tell the people I'm getting to the place where God has called me to be. And I'm going to tell you what would happen if everybody in the house tonight was to get in the right posture, if we all was to get in the right space, if we stopped being jealous of one another, if we stop being crabs in a bucket, if we stop talking sideways. Don't pray on me, but pray for me If I pray for you and you pray for me, what a move of God that will happen in this house. I wish I could get a hundred people to stretch out your hand and pray for the person next to you. Pray like their life is on the line. Pray like they're about to lose it all. Pray like they need God. Pray like they need God right now. I hear you praying, but I don't hear everybody, because if we get everybody to pray, we'd have one band and one song. I hear the Lord saying there's a flow, that's about to hit this house and it's about to hit this house right now. Did you hear what I said For some of y'all? You got to get with the program. You got to get on the right sheet of music.
Speaker 2: There's a clarion call for you to pray out loud. One band, one sound. One band, one sound, one band, one sound. Good God, almighty. Here comes the move of God. One band, one sound. I wish we could make a worship sound. What?
Speaker 1: would happen if we all started to pray.
Speaker 2: What would happen if we all started to prophesy? What would happen if we started to speak in tongues? There is always a sound that precedes a move of God. I've come on this last night for a move of God like we've never seen before.
Speaker 1: But for us to experience a move, I need everybody to make a sound.
Speaker 2: From your belly flows the living water. I need us to make a sound From your belly flows, the living waters.
Speaker 1: I need us to make a sound. Here comes the deliverance. I see it in the spirit. Here comes the resources. I see it in the spirit. Here comes a new start.
Speaker 2: I see it in the spirit You're about to get your joy back.
Speaker 1: I see it in the spirit, your hope is coming back.
Speaker 2: I see it in the spirit, but what we need is one band, one sound. I hear a sound and I feel a move.
Speaker 1: It's about to go down right in your seat, but I need a few people to get on board One man, one child, and if you won't shout for yourself. Shout for your neighbor If you won't shout for yourself. Shout for your mama, if you won't shout for yourself, shout for your children If you won't shout for yourself, think about Jesus and all he's done for me when I think about what he rescued me from, when I think about what he forgave me when I think about jesus.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, he's done it for me. I'm strong. Choirs up Hallelujah.
Speaker 1: I thought I had a band in here.
Speaker 2: Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah. I thought I had a band in here. Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah.
Speaker 1: Hallelujah. Come here, Brandi, get your microphone. It's the last night. It's the last night and I believe that God is about to do something, Because we're going to lift up a sound. Sister Brandy, whatever's on your heart, you tell them what's on your heart and they're going to flow with you the best they can because we're going to lift up a sound. We're going to lift up a sound in this place. I tell them to knock demonic a sound in this place.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you something the demonic spirits have to flee. Glory Glory, Glory, Glory Glory. On this last night I feel the spirit of Alta. Glory Glory.
Speaker 1: Hallelujah, I feel the spirit about to flow in here like never before. But we got to go. Don't stop, man of God. Come meet me right here where I am, elder Jamal, bring me that oar and I'm going to give the microphone over to Brandy and she's going to sing and she's going to worship and we're going to lift up a sound. And I didn't get to every soul last night, but tonight I want to leave here to touch and agree with you that a miracle is about to manifest in your life. I won't leave here tonight. I don't need the ministers to do anything except for catch somebody if they fall. I don't need you to touch anybody. I don't need you to do anything. I'm going to touch every soul because I want to cover every soul personally tonight. But as I'm going to touch every soul, because I want to cover every soul personally tonight, but as I'm working and doing what God will have me to do, brandy, I need you to lift up a sound. I need you to sing yourself happy. I need you to sing yourself free, because we're about to lift up a sound, because there's always a sound that precedes the move of God and the sound that is about to be lifted in this house is about to get the living water flowing, so y'all come meet me right here at this altar. Y'all come on down, take this. Come on, brandi, do what you got to do.
Speaker 2: Oh, glory to God, glory to God. Oh, glory, glory to God, glory to God, glory to God, glory, glory in the house, glory in the house, glory in the house, glory in the house. We're coming back to you, father. We're coming back to you Father. Oh, we're coming back to you Father. Oh, happy way, happy way, happy way, happy way. We're coming back to you fast. Clean us up, lord. Oh, we need the milk. We need the power. We need fresh oil. Oh, we need fresh oil. Oh, we need fresh oil, fresh oil from your veins. Oh, we need your glory. We need your glory. We need your glory, we need your glory, we need your glory. Find us in your power, Find us in your power. Found us in your power, and we need fresh oil and fresh oil, fresh oil and fresh oil, fresh oil, fresh oil, fresh oil. Let your love flow through. Let your love flow through Unity in power, unity in power, unity in power, unity in power, unity in power. We need it, we need it. Unity in power. We need it, we need it. Unity in power, we need your power, unity in power. Together, let's sing your spirit Unity in power, unity in power, unity in power. Pour your oil, pour your oil. We need your power. We need it. We need your power. We need it, we need it. We need your power. Pressure, pressure we need, we need your power. We gotta have it, we gotta have it. We need your help Keep flowing.
Speaker 1: I don't want to stop the flow, but I need to say this. You know why the Lord had me to touch each and every one of you. I felt heaviness in the room. Don't leave here with that heaviness. I could feel the heaviness on some of y'all. I can feel the worry. I can feel all of the stuff that you've been holding. There's too much power in this room tonight. You ain't got nothing to be ashamed of. What would happen if you fully released to God? What would happen if you really cried out to God? I know some of you say I've been to the altar before and it didn't shift. Well, come again. Come again, because sometimes we need another touch. And I hear the Lord say, under the anointing, under the power, that he's about to lift your heaviness, he's about to take some pain away. You're about to feel lighter than you felt before, in the spirit, and he's going to work out some things that you have been worried about. But what happens next is up to you. I'm going to let Sister Brandy get back to ministering, but I want you to know that I saw you, that the Lord sees you in the spirit and on this last night, let it go on this last night, let it go. You've been trying to let it go, but let go of the pain of the separation, let go of the pain of bereavement. You're still grieving. Let go of that pain of grief. Grief has no authority over you anymore. In the name of Jesus, whatever you're grieving, we are canceling grief. In the name of Jesus. Whatever you're grieving, we are canceling grief. In the name of Jesus. Sure, grief can be healthy to a certain point, but I hear the Lord saying that some of you have been grieving long enough and if you release tonight, your grieving season is over. Family, there are some of you that are carrying spirits that are not God. It's why you act the way you act and why you think the way you think and why you do the way you do. But come to this altar because the Holy One wants to fill you afresh. Come to this altar because we need more power. Come to this altar and trust that God is going to move in your life. Call on Him. Call on Him power. Come to this altar and trust that God is going to move in your life. Call on it.
Speaker 2: One band, one sound the sound I want to hear right now from Jesus Jesus, jesus, sweet Jesus. We need Gotta have, gotta have, gotta have Gotta have we need, we need Jesus, we need him. We need Jesus, we need Jesus.
Speaker 1: What happens next is up to you. There's enough power in the room to change whatever needs to be changed, but what happens next is up to you. The lord is calling you. There's a call in the house for freedom. There's a call in the house for liberty. There's a call in the house for freedom. There's a call in the house for Liberty. There's a call in the house for deliverance. Do you hear the Lord calling your name? He's calling you. He is calling your name. I don't care what your title is. You may be a pastor, you may be a bishop. This is not the space or the room to act like you don't need him. Your deliverance tonight is on your face, wherever you are. If you need God to really move, I challenge you to get on your knees or get on your face, because I need him. I need him real bad. I'm not going to make it without you Jesus. It's not going to work without you, jesus. I need you Jesus, call him, just call him call him, call him like you believe he's about to answer. He's in the room. He's here. Aren't you tired of being miserable? Aren't you tired of having unanswered questions? Aren't you tired of disappointed dreams?
Speaker 2: he's here sweet Jesus, sweet Jesus, sweet Jesus. We got your help.
Speaker 1: Sweet Jesus Lord holy Jesus, we need your spirit, we need your spirit, your spirit, we need your spirit.
Speaker 2: We need your spirit.
Speaker 1: We need your spirit. We won't leave here without being filled with the Holy Ghost, with the eminence. God Fill us with the Holy Ghost. God Fill us, god Fill us, god Fill us, god Fill us, god Fill us, god Fill us, god Fill us.
Speaker 2: God Fill us, god Fill us, god Fill us, god Fill us, god Fill us.
Speaker 1: God, Send a fresh wind. God.
Speaker 2: Fill us God.
Speaker 1: Until we're patient with one another. Send a fresh way in God.
Speaker 2: Until we patient with one another, so the fresh Breathe on us.
Speaker 1: Breathe on us Lord.
Speaker 2: Breathe on us, breathe, breathe.
Speaker 1: Breathe. He's breathing on you. It's getting better. He says I'm breathing on you, but I need you to inhale. I'm breathing on you, but I need you to inhale. I'm breathing on you, but you need to inhale. I need somebody to inhale and embrace the moment he's breathing on you.
Speaker 2: He's breathing on you. Shower down, shower down, shower down, shower down With your spirit, lord, everybody sing that. Rain on us, rain on us, oh, he will be on us. Shower down, shower down, shower down.
Speaker 1: Shower down. God, send your spirit. Everybody sing it, sing it.
Speaker 2: Come on, oh, breathe, oh on us, oh, breathe on us, Shower down, shower down, shower down With your spirit Lord, with your spirit Lord. Oh, rain on us In your sweet and warm light. Breathe your life, shower down, sour Dawn. We need more power. We need your rain. We need more power. We need your reign, we need your spirit. We need more of you. Shower down, shower down, shower down, shower down, shower down, sour down With your spirit Lord, with your spirit Lord. Oh, breathe, oh, shower down, shower down, shower down, lord, power, lord, lord, power, lord, lord, oh Power, lord, oh Power, lord, send your rain, send your rain, send your rain, send your rain, send your rain, send your rain, send your rain, send your rain, send your rain, send your rain, send your rain, send your rain, send your rain, send your rain, send your rain, send your rain, send your rain, send your rain, send your rain, send your rain, send your rain, send your rain, send your rain, send your rain, send your rain, send your rain, send your rain, send your rain, send your rain, send your rain. Listen.
Speaker 1: We reached that point where we can have an official dismissal because many of you have children and responsibilities. But the Lord is not done, he's just getting started in some of you, and I just need to say this out loud the answer is in here, not out there. Again, I certainly recognize that some of our parents and some people have work responsibilities and it's okay. You are certainly in order if you need to transition, but there are a few people in the room that the Lord is just getting started and you need true and real deliverance. You need true and real breakthrough. So I'm going to ask our musicians to hang out for just a little bit longer, I'm going to ask Brandy to minister just for a few more minutes, and we're doing this especially for you, father. I thank you for what you've done and for those that you have filled and those that are about to transition. God, I pray safe travels for them. I pray over their children, that you cover and keep them and fill them and that they have a beautiful day at school. I pray over our sisters and brothers that are joining us on the live stream. We thank them tonight Because, lord, this next part is not necessarily for the live stream, because you're about to really deliver somebody. You're really about to bring somebody out. I pray for our live stream family. I pray that you cover and keep them and fill them. God, we love you and we praise you. It's in the power and claim of Jesus. Let the people of God say amen.
Speaker 2: Amen Amen.