Speaker 1: Jesus, have your way, have your way yeah, welcome him into this place.
Speaker 2: He was in this place when you got here, but we pray often for him to never leave this place. His glory is always in this place, but you've got to have him make a personal invitation to invite him into this place.
Speaker 3: He's in the room, but you've got to invite him into this place. I need us to open our mouth and invite him into this place. Somebody say have your way, lord. Somebody say you're welcome here. Somebody say have your way, lord. Somebody say you're welcome here, god.
Speaker 2: Somebody say you're welcome in my mind, you're welcome in my heart, you're welcome in my soul, you're welcome in my coming.
Speaker 4: You're welcome in my going. You're welcome in my past. You're welcome in my present.
Speaker 2: You're welcome in my future. You're welcome here. Thank you, spirit of the living God, fall fresh in this place. Lord, you know it needs to be said, father God, and you know how it needs to be said. I pray that the people have a supernatural focus today so that we can continue to learn of you.
Speaker 3: I pray, Father God, that there is an outpouring of your spirit today in a life-changing way.
Speaker 2: Emotions are good, but change is so much better. So I pray set free, deliver, transform convict, heal, make whole respond answer. Oh Lord, we pray no distractions, in the name of Jesus we pray for our live stream family.
Speaker 1: We thank God for their presence.
Speaker 2: We thank God for those that are in the name of Jesus. We pray for our live stream family.
Speaker 3: We thank God for their presence. We thank God for those that are in the house. We thank God for those that are catching this broadcast later. We're careful to give your name with the glory on it and praise it in the powerful name of Jesus. We pray that the people of God say amen, amen and amen To God. Be the glory To God. Be the glory to God.
Speaker 2: Be the glory there's a word from the Lord today, found in Acts, the 10th chapter. We pick up where we left off a little bit last week.
Speaker 4: Acts the 10th chapter, starting at verse 44. We love to read the word of God together out loud here, because it helps us to remember what God is saying and to be reminded through the week what God is about to do. So let's read the word of God together, ready, set read. Even as Peter was saying these things, the Holy Spirit fell upon all who were listening to the message. The Jewish believers who came with Peter were amazed that the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out on all the Gentiles too well. They heard them speaking in other tongues and praising God. Then Peter asked can anyone object to their being baptized now that they have received the Holy Spirit, just as we did? So he gave orders for them to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Afterward, cornelius asked to stay with them for several days, and I would just like to use as a subject today, as the Holy Spirit would allow. There is something good on the other side of this. Can you just testify? Say that out loud. There is something good on the other side of this. Hallelujah, you may be seated in the presence of our Lord Family. Last week I asked this particular congregation a question, fully aware that everyone was not here last week, but there was a question I asked family that made the saints clutch the pearls and shudder in their seats. The question was do you know your status? I was not referring to your medical status. I was not referring to your financial status. I was talking about the status of your soul. Make no mistake about it. The Lord is showing that he's about to bless us in the natural. We got things that we have been praying for, but I was convicted in the spirit to say we got to be careful now to stop focusing so much on what we need in the natural. We got to be careful now to not so to stop focusing so much on what we need in the natural. Stop focusing on so much on what we need right now and remind you of are you ask you? Are you sure about your next? Don't make no mistake about it. God is about to bless you in the city. He's about to bless you in the field. There will be overflow, there will be more. All of those things are coming, but the word of God is clear. What profiteth a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul? You can get the bag. Congratulations, bro. But you can still go to hell, rich, you can. Your child can get to whatever your favorite HBCU, your favorite Ivy League school, whatever your favorite school is, and they go and they do great things. But if they don't know Jesus and one of the things the Lord has just really bust me upside the head about is that, yeah, y'all doing good and you're growing right, we're growing. The last report 211 people joined, partnered this year and three services and it was like you're growing and that's beautiful, but now it's time to go deeper. He said it's it's just not good enough to go this way. If y'all ain't going this way and this way, theology is a theology that's going to always decree and declare what you need in the natural, but never talk about what we need in the spirit. And here, in this moment, god is having me to deal with what we need in the spirit and he had me to ask y'all a simple question do you know your status? Do you, if God was to tap you on the shoulder and say your season on this side has come to an end, on your great getting up morning, when this life is over, I'll fly away on that day. Do you know that you'll be in his presence forever? And if you can't answer that question with a certainty, if your children can't answer that question with certainty, then we got some learning to do. There's nothing to be afraid of. But you got to know that. You know that. You know that I may not be perfect, but I'm saved. I make bad choices sometimes, but I'm set free. You got to know this for yourself, which brings me to the sermon premise for the day that I got some good news for those of you that know that you are saved, that those of you that have a desire to be saved, because I believe last week that either we planted some seeds or we watered some seeds, but over the next couple of weeks, starting today, god is about to give an increase. I do believe you will see more and more souls come running to Christ if we preach the truth of this gospel. And I got good news. This is not a faith of well, I'm going to struggle down here and get to heaven over there. That's not the Bible. I'm here to tell you that I got some good news, that there's something good on the other side of this. What is the this? There is something good on the other side of being saved. There's something good that's about to happen to you, those of you who are saved, those of you who rededicate your life, those of you who recommit your life, those of you that are baptized in the name of our Lord and Savior, jesus Christ, and feel with the Holy Ghost. I got great news that there is something good on the other side of what you're going through. Part of salvation is that we got to go through, because our going through is what presses us and it and it and it molds us to be what God has called us to be. It's part of being saved that you got to come up every now and then on the rough side of the mountain. Anybody from the old school know what I'm talking about. I want to encourage somebody that's trying to come up. But you on the rough side on the mountain, good, you in the right place, because God is about to do something special and supernatural just for you. You know why? Because there's something good on the other side of this. How do I know? Because the word of God declares that our Lord and Savior came so that we may have life, but not just any life. He said that we came. He came so that we can have life and have it. More whatantly, he, he, he said that who the son sets free is free. Indeed, he, he. He says that weeping may endure for a night, but but, but, joy comes in the morning. He says that we are heirs to to the throne room. We are heirs to his promise and, in a nutshell, if my father got it, I got it. That ought to be some good news. That's why I can declare that there is something good on the other side of this. You just got to be willing to go through the process in order to get there. Men and women of God, I don't know exactly what your process is, but I want to encourage every believer in the process that God has not forgot and he is up to something, but it's part of a supernatural plan. Here we see this individual, as I give you a super quick, brief recap. We see this individual by the name of Cornelius who helps us to see how to manifest a miracle. I don't know about you, but I'm still the type that I come into the house of God and I expect miracles. I expect God to do something. Sometimes the miracle is in the natural realm. But God is saying the miracle is sometimes that I'm doing. People don't see it because it's spiritual and they're looking for it in the wrong eye. But there is a miracle in the house of somebody. The miracle of somebody is that somebody just going to give their life to Jesus yeah, that's going to be the greatest miracle. Real talk. God can stretch my arm back out, I can see a limb come back on somebody's body, but if their soul ain't right, all that still don't matter. So we're going to keep the main thing, the main thing. The Bible says Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness. And thing we get, the Bible says seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and then all of these things shall be added unto you. So the stuff that you worry about. God saying I got it, but just make sure your soul is in the right posture. And so he gives us this individual by the name of Cornelius who shows us how to manifest a miracle. Cornelius is praying and he is looking for God for more. I enjoy Cornelius because again, it could have been that God chose a poor man or a man that didn't have anything, but God chose a man that has a title. He was a. He was the captain of an Italian regiment, part of the Roman army. I mean, he had title, he had authority, he had money, he had, he had a wife, he had a family. He had everything in the natural that a man could ask for in the natural that a man could ask for. And this was the first Gentile that God elected to be saved, which reminds us of how God is using people that appear to have everything on the outside but they're still missing something. I want to talk to about 17 of y'all in a room that you look like you got everything that you need. On the outside, when your friends talk about you, they say I wish I was you, but they just don't really know that there's something on the men's side that keeps you up at night. They don't really know what it is is that you have a desire for more, and it's not in the realm of stuff, because you got stuff before and still realize that that didn't make you happy. You had a boo before, but the boo still couldn't do what you needed. And this is Cornelius. He got stuff, he got a wife, but he's still missing something. He begins to pray to God. That's the first thing we want to manifest. A miracle that we want to see good on the other side of our this. It starts with our prayers and the Bible says he was consistent in his prayers. When God didn't answer, he still prayed. When God delayed a response, he still stayed on bended knee. I and I talked to some people in the room elder David and say that sometimes we got to learn to stay on bended knee. Even when God has yet to respond, he stays on bended knee and he prays and and he's showing us how to manifest a greater on the other side of what we're going through he prays and he prays and he prays. And finally God sends a messenger, an angel, to speak to his situation to say God has seen your prayers, god has seen your works. Watch this. It is not that works. Save us, because we are saved by grace alone. But the Bible says Cornelius was a giver. He took care of God's people. I want to talk to somebody in the room that's looking for God to manifest a miracle. You will never see a miracle of God long as your primary focus is on yourself. You will never see God manifest a supernatural thing in your life as long as your primary focus is your comfort. The Bible says Cornelius was a. He prayed a lot, but he also gave to the poor. That meant that, in a nutshell, since Cornelius understood the concept of taking care of the Lord's business, the Lord had a responsibility to take care of his. I want to talk to some people in the room and the Lord is saying to you it's time for you to be who God has called you to be. It's time for you to do what God has called you to do. It's time for you to operate in your spiritual gifts and authority If call you to do. It's time for you to operate in your spiritual gifts and authority If you don't know what your spiritual gifts and authority are. Elder Colleen she teaches class right there every Sunday morning and the rest of her crew because you get to know who you are in Christ and start doing that. Because what profit did a man as gender neutral? What profit did a woman? To gain the whole world and lose her own soul, and so he's a prayer. He's a gi and lose her own soul, and so he's a prayer. He's a giver. He's take care of his family. I want to talk to some people in the room and say if you want God to manifest in your life, pray, take care of the Lord's business and take care of the family that he gave you. You want to see God manifest a miracle in your life? Pray, take care of the Lord's business and take care of the family that he gave you. He's doing these things and he said I'm desiring more. And one day God sends a messenger. The messenger comes and says that your prayers have been heard and your works have been seen, and now I'm about to bless you. And I'm about to bless you real good. Send two people to go to Peter and Peter that they've never seen before Peter, that they don't know who he is. A time before social media, they couldn't look up his picture. But the Holy Ghost will guide you when you give God a yes. Can I make sure you didn't miss what I'm trying to say? Uh, cornelius got instruction to send to Peter to find an individual named Peter, because Peter would have a word for Cornelius, because Cornelius had been searching for a word. And he sends two people who had never met a Peter, but what they knew was Peter was Jewish and Jews had no dealings with Gentiles. But you need to understand that in this life, if you're going to see God move into miraculous, you're going to have to do some stuff that look crazy. It was crazy for these two individuals to go, who are Gentiles, to go see Jews. Jews were higher in status, gentiles considered to be lesser than Jews. Having no dealings with Gentiles, jews couldn't be caught, uh uh, fellowshipping with Gentiles. And these two Gentiles were gonna be bold enough to go find a Jew and say come back to my house. I need some people that understand what was happening here. It was a violation of a law for a Jew to even sleep or eat at a Gentile's house. But every now and then, when you need God, bad enough, you got to be willing to do something crazy. You got to be willing to do something that make no sense to nobody else. I'm gonna pray when nobody else praying. I'm gonna fast when nobody else fasting. I'm gonna cry when nobody else cry. I'm gonna give a seed when nobody else giving a seed, because I'm crazy enough to believe that, if I try one more time, that my God shall supply all of my needs according to his riches and glory. You gotta have some folk on your team like that. We are here celebrating five years of a church anniversary because I had some people on my team like that. Hey, fam, the Lord is saying that we got to do a new thing. What it looked like, oh no, what a name gonna be. You gonna figure it out when we get there. What a building gonna be, our shrugged shoulders. All I know is the Lord said we got to do it. And I'm here to tell you that was many people that said it was impossible. But I'm here to tell you that was many people that said it was impossible. But I'm reminded of the scripture that says is there anything too hard for God? And I want to talk to some people in the room now because you need to understand that that you, when God speaks, he does, he sometimes, he, he gives us a partial revelation. He'll, he'll give us just enough to move, and the more you move, the more he'll reveal. Because the more that these two individuals went looking for Simon Peter, they didn't know that God was already making a move on the other side. Yeah, cornelius' right name was coming up in a room that Cornelius had never been in. Can I speak that and let you know that your name is coming up in a room that you've never been in? I know you heard that before, but let me help you to make sense why that's true. Because when God gets ready to move and answer your prayer, when God gets ready to move, he always moves through people. I don't understand why that's so hard to understand. When was the last time you looked in your bank account and there was manna from heaven in the bank account? Even when God blessed you financially, some human being had to write a check. Some human being had to type in your account number. So when God gets ready to move, he's always going to move through the hands of a human, even when the human don't even want to type in your account number. I don't know why I'm doing this. I don't know why I'm giving them this promotion, but you don't know why. But I look to the hills and I realize where my help comes from. That's why you got to be praying for those conversations that's going on about you right now, that you don't even know about. Cornelius at the back praying and his men get there and God had already started talking to Peter. He started telling Peter Peter, listen, I'll show you this vision. Last week we talked about the vision in detail. I'll hasten this week. He gives him a vision of a white sheep coming down with unclean animals on it and the unclean animals and according to the law into Jewish law, animals with hooves were considered unclean and they couldn't eat them. And in the vision, in his trance, he was told to eat the unclean animals and he said no, god, I can't do that because there will be a violation. It happened to him three times and he doesn't really understand what God is saying. And I want to remind you all that weren't here that in this season God has told some of you something. I'm going to pull the room. How many of you in the room right now? God is giving you a dream or a vision that you don't fully understand. Yeah, there's quite a few of us. What do you do with a dream or a vision that you don't understand? You got to write it down, I'm serious. You got to store it somewhere because the enemy wants you to forget it. But you got to write it down and store it somewhere, because the enemy wants you to forget it. But you got to write it down and store it somewhere so that, at the appointed time, god will give you a revelation for it. It didn't make sense to Peter at that time, but he gives him this dream and he tells him that, peter, nothing that I have made, nothing that God the father has made, is unclean. It doesn't make sense to Peter at the time, but he, he, remembers this. And then the Holy Spirit says by the way, there are two men that don't know you and you don't know them. They downstairs right now. They down there talking about anybody know Peter. Hey, y'all know Pete P-Ball. Y'all know him, y'all know him, anybody know him. He said I need you to go down and say that you are him. And Peter goes down and he says yeah, I'm the one that y'all looking for, and they explain why they are there. He says I know because the Holy Spirit told me that y'all were coming. Now I'm trying to show you something, I'm trying to help you to make sure that you experience, uh, something good on the other side of this. The thing that manifested this greatness on this side was the fact that Cornelius was obedient and the fact that Peter was obedient. And it is our obedience that always is going to manifest a miracle, because we are in partnership. Together, I'm learning. The reason why we're not experiencing the fullness of God is because our faith is not one of isolation. We can't get the fullness of God if I'm the only one in the room praying. We can't get the fullness of God if I'm the only one in the room worshiping. To experience the fullness of God, I got to do what God has called me to do and you got to do what God has called you to do. When I pray, you pray. When you praise, I praise. When I lift up holy hands, you lift up holy hands Because what's happening is all of our obedience together is going to manifest a move of God. And because Peter was obedient to leave his home and do something that was crazy, because it was just as crazy for Peter to leave the sanctity of his Jewish residence to go to the home of a Gentile, and it was just as crazy for the Gentile to send people to go find Peter, but both of them in this posture of their life where I don't care what they look like. I'm done with religion as usual. I don't care what it looked like, I'm done with just the status quo. My obedience is about to produce something greater. All I'm saying y'all is that, at this church, if we want to see greater, all it requires is for us to be obedient. And so he's obedient, and Peter gets there, and when he gets there, he begins to preach a message. Let me tell you something, because there's a Cornelius in this room and there's a Peter in this room, can I talk to the Peter in the room? Peter, listen up. Peter S for the ladies, if God is, is calling you to do something. That makes no sense. But you know you are here in the Holy Spirit. You're trying to figure out what you're supposed to do when you get there, when you get to the room, when you get to the table, when you get to that place of assignment, when you get there, do what you're doing, do it well, be who you are organically, be authentically. You Can I give y'all an example? I gave it at 8 o'clock. Y'all, I promise you, I'm not humble bragging Boy, humble bragging, but y'all might wear this brag. You know I was pulled up in my Lambo today. You know God is good. I'm not doing any of that. I'm not, I'm not doing that. But it is a thing that, as God elevates like you know, you got to be like man. What do I do when I get here? I get a call. We had the other, a candidate that was here and was connecting with some of our evangelical things, friends, and saying some not so nice stuff, using faith to say it, and so they wanted some faith leaders. They called a few people. It was about six of us on the phone. They called the mayor. It was on the call. They called Bishop Leah I can't think of her last name. They called Martin Luther King III. And then they called me. I said man, y'all got the wrong number or something. And we're on the call and I'm like man. Now I'm from Alabama. Y'all, y'all don't understand. Martin Luther King III may not mean nothing to you, but I'm from Alabama and I like Michael Jordan, but the first sermon I ever preached when I was six years old was Martin Luther King Jr. So I have a dream. So listen, listen. You know being like with Martin Luther King III, I'm like man. And then I'm like what am I supposed to say? Am I supposed to sound? Do I sound extra lawyerly? Do I sound like a great theologian? And I said, and the Holy Spirit said do what you normally do. I said, got it. I said, and because him and his wife was on the call, I said sir. I said it's good to see you on this Zoom call. I said I've been with you before Ahmaud Arbery protest. When they called all the clergy, I said I got some a very critical nature to ask your wife if you don't mind, sir. And he said, yeah, by all means, go ahead. And I said, ma'am, what kind of cologne that brother wear? Because when we was at the protest he was smelling so good and everybody laughed and the whole room temperature just chilled out right. And then we handled business. I mention that because God is about to bring some of you into spaces and when you get in that space you're trying to figure out what to do. You got to be you. You got to be the authentic version of who God has called you to be. And when you are the authentic version of who God has called you to be, the when you are the authentic version of who God has called you to be, the whole atmosphere in the room gets calmed down. So Peter walks into that room and he's the authentic version of himself. Peter said I'm a preacher. I don't know the political reason, as it relates to the Jews and the Gentiles not being able to get together. I don't understand what the Romans doing and all of that, but I'm a preacher and I preach the cross. And so Peter was authentically himself. He don't understand why God would have him connect with Gentiles, but he get in there and you know what he start doing. He start preaching, he start telling the story of the cross. He said you remember about John's baptism? John came before Jesus telling everybody to repent and to turn away from their sin. He said but right after that, y'all remember that there was this barefoot carpenter from Nazareth. He was a brown fella, spent time as an immigrant when he had to flee to Egypt, didn't have a passport, didn't have access, didn't have a green card. He was birthed by a woman who wasn't married at the time, meaning that in some regards you could consider her a single mother because she wasn't married at that moment. She, she. You remember him, he, he didn't have a whole lot and and and didn't have a lot of statute. His daddy worked real hard as a, as a carpenter in a brick mason, and and they always had questions for his mama talking about who, who that baby daddy is. You remember him, don't you? You remember him that one time they went to the temple and he was a hard-headed little boy, because he goes to the temple with his mom and his daddy and on the way back and when everybody leaving he get lost and they thought he was with some other cousins and the other cousins thought they were with some other folks, and then they had to go back and find him and they find this little 12-year-old boy in the temple and they're like Jesus, what have you been doing? Where have you been? And he said I've been about my father's business. And you remember him, don't you? Because from the age of 12 till about 30, you didn't hear from him anymore because he subjected himself to his mother in the natural and he subjected himself to his father in the natural because he was going to be a good human being in all phases of his life. But when he was 30 you remember him, don't you he? He showed up in a temple and he rolled out the scroll of Isaiah and he started to prophesy all about who he was. And he said the spirit of the living God is upon me to preach the gospel to the oppressed. To preach the gospel to the. To the poor, to. To preach the gospel. And the oppressed to preach the gospel to the poor. To preach the gospel. And he said today, this scripture is fulfilled in your hearing. You remember him, don't you? He threw the world's largest fish fry, took two pelisses of falafel and some of them red lobster biscuits and he showed out with his bad self. You remember him, don't you? He was the one that he's the only one that could spit on the ground. Now, anytime you spit on the ground and you put your spit on me, on normal days that would be a furniture moving day, because the last thing you're going to do is put your saliva on me, bro. But on that day he spit on the ground and he took the spit in the mud and he washed it on a blind boy's eyes and told him to go wash in the pool of Siloam and he washed his face and his sight was restored and all of the religious people were trying to figure out how it happened. He said listen, all I can tell you is that I don't know how God did it. But I once was blind, but now I see. You remember him, don't you? One time there was a storm on the water, but he had the ability to calm the raging sea. You remember him, don't you? He got out of a boat and walked on water. You remember him, don't you? His friends, mary and Martha's brother, died, but because he had power over the grave, he was able to speak to the dead situation and say Lazarus, come forth. Oh, I want to speak over some dead situations in the name of Jesus, because I want to remind you that Jesus' name still has resurrecting power. I wish I had some prophetic people in the room. I wish I had some apostolic people in the room. I wish I had some Holy Ghost filled fire, baptized people in the room that understand that in the name of Jesus, the demon still has to tremble. In the name of Jesus, the demon still can be cast out. In the name of Jesus, my whole life can turn around. In the name of Jesus, although it died, it shall live again. Somebody's happiness died last week, but in the name of Jesus, you shall recover it all. I wish I had some people in the room that understood that there was something about the name. Y'all remember him, don't you? There was power in his name, so much power that the religious right got afraid. There was power in the name, so much power that the people started following him, until Somebody say until there's always this moment when you're following Jesus, where he's going to challenge you. He said if you really want to follow me, you got to eat of my flesh and you got to drink of my blood. You got to deny yourself and follow me. You got to eat of my flesh and you got to drink of my blood. You got to deny yourself and follow me. And the Bible says that the crowd over David started to fade away, that all of a sudden they didn't want to come to the fish fry. All of a sudden they forgot that he opened blinded eyes, but he kept on pressing on anyhow, because he understood his assignment. I need some people in the room that understand their assignment, that understand that in this season, when people don't understand you, you got to press on anyhow. When people don't understand you, you got to love the very people that may ultimately betray you. Well, he presses on anyhow and the religious folk get together and they decide to get one of his closest 12 to betray him, to have him arrested and charge him for crimes that he don't commit. I must imagine that Cornelius is excited. They said what happened to this man that had all this power? What happened to this man that could open blinded eyes? What happened to this man that had all this power? What happened to this man that could open blinded eyes? What happened to this man that could calm the ragency? Surely the Jews made him a king. Surely they elected him the president. Surely they gave him the worth that he deserved. No, they did none of that. They found an old tree and they put the tree together and they arrested him without cause. They found him guilty of crimes that he didn't commit. They decided to crucify him and let a prisoner named Barabbas go. And it got worse before it got better. After a night of kangaroo trials, being found guilty of crimes he didn't commit, the Bible declares. They whipped him all night long. They led him to a skull-shaped hill. The cross got heavy. He fell down for a minute but he got back up again. Can I take an alley right here to talk to some cross carriers in the room? I know that it's gotten heavy, but you gotta get back up again. There are too many people depending on you now. You gotta get back up again.
Speaker 5: There are too many people pulling for you. Now Get back up again.
Speaker 4: I wish I had some people in the room that could see themselves at that moment where Jesus fell down. For what you know about Jesus, for what you know that salvation means, I need you to talk right now, like you're trying to motivate. Jesus. I need some people in the room to use your Holy Ghost imagination and imagine Jesus falling, because he's carrying your sins. He's carrying my sins. He's carrying my late night creep. He's carrying your substance abuse. He's carrying your depression, and you understand that if he don't finish the assignment, the thing that's been on you is going to kill you. How would you encourage Jesus?
Speaker 5: I don't know about you, but I would be in the crowd. I'd be standing on the side of the road. Get up, Jesus. We need you. Jesus, I need some people in the room that got a Holy Ghost imagination. I need you to see yourself. I need some people that don't mind encouraging Jesus. Come on Jesus. You're the love of my soul. Come on Jesus. If you don't do it, it don't get done. Come on Jesus. You was the only one that gave me a chance. That's it, jesus. Get back up, simon of Cyrene helped the Lord up they hung him high. They stretched him wide, he hung his head. For me he died. That's love, but that's not how the story ends. In three days he rose again. Now, family.
Speaker 4: I want you to see something the Bible says, as Peter was preaching the gospel, he wasn't preaching philosophy, he wasn't preaching politics, he was preaching the gospel. There is something that happens when we preach the gospel. The gospel is like dynamite we drop it and get out of the way. We got to get to the point where we preach the gospel. He preaches the gospel in such a way that the text declares that something starts to happen that is going, that's happening in this moment, right now. He says says, as the message was going forth, before he got to the end of the message that there was a pouring of the Holy. Spirit For who To all who were what Listening Real talk. There are some in the room that are not listening. They've been distracted the whole time and I want you to know God loves you so much. He knew you was going to be distracted. He said he was going to wake you up in a minute, but you got to hear this Because somebody's trying to say god, I need a, something good on the other side of what I'm going through. So if you are listening to the gospel going forth, there will be a poor. I prayed and asked the lord father, show me what keeps people that I serve from seeing the cross. I literally asked. That was my prayer. I could not finish the prayer before he gave me one word, and that one word was yourself, you, yourself and you. It's the thing that keeps you from seeing the cross in the middle of what you are going through. Let me help you to understand this, this message and the way that Peter is preaching. It is profound because Paul was trying to help people once and he made a mistake. The Bible talks about this in the end of Acts and in Corinthians. He was preaching on this place called Mars Hill. If you look in history, mars Hill was a place where the Greek philosophers would meet. You would have people like Socrates, for those that took that type of thing in school. They would come to Mars Hill and they would debate. They had a writing on the wall to the unknown God because they would show up week after week trying to figure out who God was. And one day Paul, filled with the Holy Ghost, said I'm going to come on Mars Hill, but remember what I told y'all when God opened the door for you and you get in the room who you got to be. You got to be authentically who God has called you to be. Paul had a degree, he had an education. So Paul decided in that one particular moment that I'm not going to lean on what I mean being my authentic self. I'm gonna lean on my education. He goes up there with the scholars and they say tell us who this unknown God is. And he started to use philosophy and go back and forth with the individuals like Socrates. He goes back and forth with the Stoics and the Bible says real plainly that Paul had little to no success. On that day he went into a room that God opened for him and tried to be somebody he wanted and he had little to no success that day. I want to talk to somebody that got an interview coming up this week. Now make sure you dress right. I'm not saying dress crazy, but when they start asking you the questions, be authentically who God has called you to be. When you're applying for the loan, be who God has called you to be. The real. You need to show up. But Paul, because he was unsuccessful that time in preaching the gospel, he said from this moment forward, for the rest of my life, I'm going to preach Christ and him crucified. That's why you hear some of the old preachers say he died, didn't he die? Your granddaddy didn't get a chance to go to seminary, but you know your granddaddy could preach the hell out of anybody because he say he died, didn't he die? Old preachers didn't get the education and opportunity. But on Easter they say early Sunday morning. You don't know why today you get happy when the preachers say early Sunday morning. It don't make a lot of sense to a whole lot of people because Paul said in Corinthians preaching Christ and the cross is foolishness to others, but unto us it is the power of God and in this season of everything that's going on. We gotta stop dealing with foolishness. I'm not gonna make you agree with me, I'm not gonna necessarily agree with you, but if I can preach the cross, if I can preach he died, didn't he die? To some it's foolishness, but to us it's the power of God. So here's this, right back to the text. Cornelius was blessed. His family and friends that he invited were blessed, because Peter was authentically himself and preached the cross. Here's the challenge. There are things that are happening in your life that are impacting your ability to see the power of the cross. Self-help books are awesome, podcasts are amazing, no-transcript Like the power of the cross, and the enemy understands this. So what he does is he tries to diminish the power of the cross in your thinking and in your life to the point you don't even reflect on what it means that Jesus died for your sins. You don't understand that if you can see the cross in the middle of your crisis, what you are actually looking at is your way out and your way over. You don't understand that if you can learn to see the cross, even as an entrepreneur, if you can see Christ in the middle of what you're trying to build, it is certain to come to pass. You don't understand that if you ever can see the cross in your marriage, your marriage will be blessed. You're real talk. I'm just going to say how I feel, fellas, if y'all could ever see Christ in your marriage, you ain't got to beg your wife to give you none the rest of your life. Ladies. If you could ever see the cross, you ain't got to worry about him meeting your needs of intimacy beyond the bedroom. You ain't never got to worry about him being a provider. You got to be who God has called you to be, and, lord, have mercy. What happens when you get a husband and a wife and the children and we all see the cross in the middle of what God is trying to do? You got to be able to see Christ in everything, and then you got to look at yourself and say, if I can't see Christ in the middle of my circumstance, then what am I doing? What needs to shift in me? Because he said that I'll open a door that no man can shut and I'll shut a door that no man can close. He said that you are the head and not the tail. He said that weeping endures for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. He said that I am the alpha and the omega. I am the beginning and the end. I know the end from the beginning. I make all things new. Look, I am doing a new thing. Can you not perceive it? I'm trying to help somebody in here. He says that I am Jehovah Rapha. He says I am Jehovah Jireh. That means that he's a healer, that means that he is a provider. He is a lily in the valley, he's a bright and morning star. He is a way maker. He is a miracle worker. I wish I had about 50 witnesses in the room that could testify that our God is an awesome God and he reigns forever and ever with wisdom, power and love. Our God is an awesome God, and that means because he is so awesome the enemy will do everything to get in the middle of your eyesight and the cross. What did you come into the house of your eyesight and the cross? What did you come into the house of God with within you that's keeping you from seeing Christ in the middle of your chaos. Because if I see Christ In the middle of my chaos, I'm going to keep on Keeping on and that's all I'm trying to do, family. I'm trying to encourage some people to see Christ in the middle of your chaos and you'll keep on keeping on. There's a real life war story that I enjoy, pastor Chris. It comes out of, I believe, world War I. It was the invention of the symbol that is used for the American Red Cross. When soldiers were dying on the battlefield left and right, they had a Geneva War Convention. They said we know we're going to be fighting sometimes, but we've got to come up with a way that we can agree to disagree. But we'll treat prisoners of war with fair respect. We'll treat those that are wounded on the battlefield with fair respect. And they said we got to come up with a way to get wounded warriors off the battlefield and y'all not blow up the ambulance. When the ambulance show up. They said I know we fighting, but if you agree not to blow up my wounded warrior, I'll agree not to blow up your wounded warrior and then we can get back to the fighting. Well, they were trying to figure out. We got to find a way to make this particular ambulance stand out where everybody in the world would know. And they said well, maybe we ought to paint the ambulance green. And they said no, there's too many green battle vehicles right now. And they said well, maybe we ought to paint the ambulance white. And they said no, that's not good enough, it doesn't stand out. And somebody said I got a good idea. Well, why don't we place a cross on the side of a white ambulance? And somebody in that convention I ain't lying, look it up. They said that's a good idea. Now, if we're going to place a cross on the side of the ambulance, what color should the cross be? And somebody recommended that the cross should be blue. And somebody said maybe the cross should be black. But in my Holy Ghost imagination it had to be that one believer in the back of the room that said I don't think a blue cross will get it. I don't think an orange cross will stand out. But if y'all happen to paint the cross red, when everybody sees that red cross they'll understand. Don't shoot that one, because help is on the way and I talked to some people at Chosin City Church. That's my main mandate to get you to this old, rugged cross, because when the cross shows up it's a reminder to your enemy that I may be wounded, I may have shrapnel in my body, I may have taken some contact from the enemy, but I'm going to keep on holding on because I may be down right now. But I got some good news, family, that help is on the way and I want to encourage somebody that's wounded in the spirit. It's the enemy that's trying to keep you out of church. It's the enemy that's trying to steal your worship. It's the enemy that's trying to steal your praise. It's the enemy that's trying to steal your deliverance. It's the enemy that's trying to steal your joy. But you got to look for the cross and I'm here to tell you. When you can't find the cross, the cross got so much power. The cross will come and find you. Do I have any witnesses in the room that have ever had to get in the back of the ambulance. That's what our Christ is like. All you got to do is open your mouth. Pass me not, o gentle Savior, and hear my humble cry, and while others dark heart call it, do not pass me by.
Speaker 5: I got some good news today For some people looking for something better on the other side of your calamity.
Speaker 4: I got some good news. Now you are just like Cornelius your help is on the way. Do I have anybody in the room that can celebrate the fact that your help is on the way? Imagine being a wounded warrior and you get the report that the chopper is coming and is hovering overhead. That means, if I hold on a little, while longer.
Speaker 5: I might be bleeding now. I might be crying now. I might be crying now, but my health is on the way and I want to talk to some people. I hear the chopper coming. It's hovering overhead.
Speaker 4: God has heard the rescue, he's seen the SOS, he's seen that you're in great stress.
Speaker 5: He's seen that you're in great peril. He sees what you're going through in your mind. He sees what you're in great stress. He sees that you're in great peril. He sees what you're going through in your mind. He sees what you're going through in your soul. He sees what you're going through raising children. I got some good news, baby. I hear the chopper coming. It's not an ordinary chopper.
Speaker 4: They got a cross on the side and it's stained with blood, and I got some good news.
Speaker 5: Not only is the chopper coming. When the chopper lands, he's going to pick you up and take you to a place of rest. I heard the Lord say you're about to get some rest. You're going to sleep good tonight. You're about to get some rest. It's part of your recovery. You're about to get some rest. You're about to get your joy back.
Speaker 4: You're about to get some rest. You're about to get your joy back. You're about to get some rest. You're about to get your peace back.
Speaker 5: I wish I had some people in the room that could see in the spirit. My help has shown up. He's taken me to some place of rest, a place of reward. He's picked me up and I'm going to come back better. Is there anybody in the room that don't mind saying?
Speaker 1: Neighbor. I got wounded the first time.
Speaker 5: But when I come back, I'm gonna come back better. Turn to a neighbor Say I got wounded the last time, but when I come back, I'm coming back better. I'm coming back stronger, I'm coming back wise. The I'm coming back stronger, I'm coming back wise. The business won't fail this time. The marriage won't fail this time. My children gonna make it this time. You may have seen me when I was down. I know what you heard him say but I'm coming back better, but I'm coming back not by my money. I'm coming back not by my power.
Speaker 1: I'm coming back by his spirit money I'm coming back, not by my power, I'm coming back by his spirit, say, add the Lord.
Speaker 5: And I wish I had some people that could see themselves at the foot of the cross, because that's where the power is, that's where the healing is, that's where the restoration is, that's where the poor come. Now watch what happens. Y'all no-transcript Are y'all ready? For a poor? All you've got to do is call on him and say fill me up. Again One of the things about a poor the Greek word for poor. It means there's a generous amount, it means that there's more than enough, so that when there's a spiritual point, that means enough to fill my cup, it's enough to fill my neighbor's cup, it's enough to fill my children's cup, it's enough to fill my spouse's cup. That's why you gotta be praying for a point. I don't know about you, but every time I come in your room, I come looking for a point. Every time I come in your room, I come to be overfilled, I come for the overflow. There has to be an overflow in our work. There has to be an overflow in our praise, because when he fills us up, our life and everything, our life and everything that has been concerning us.
Speaker 4: It has to change, and when it changed for. Cornelius watch this family when he heard the message. And there was a poor here it is, and we're almost done now. Poor, here it is, and we're almost done now. There is always evidence associated with a real move of God. There is always evidence associated with a move of God. Check this out, and we're almost done. The Bible says that when the spirit was poured out on these individuals, cornelius and his family, we got to be like Cornelius. Cornelius had heard that Peter was going to bring him a word he had so much expectation. The Bible says he told his friends and his families to pull up because they are the word from the Lord. That's how you know you believe in God when you say listen, I don't know what God gonna say, but he gonna say something. So I need you to pull up right here Because what he said, what he deposited in me, is enough for you. It's enough for you, it's enough for everybody. The Bible says, after the poor, there was evidence because they began to speak in tongues. Somebody said, oh, I'm so glad here's this, you ain't got to grab your wallet or your purse and say, well, I don't speak in tongues, I guess I exit here. The Bible is clear that this is evidence for some believers. But the Bible is even more clear that, even if the evidence is not you speaking in tongues, when you have been saved and set free and God is moving in your life, you ought to show some type of sign. That's old school talk, but we're going back to the old school. I told y'all what my grandma said to me because y'all was here, so I won't repeat it. When I was six years old and got saved, she said y'all stop being crazy. Now, boy, you got to show some sign. And that's all I'm trying to say to some of y'all. Y'all got to stop being crazy. You got to show some sign. What are some of the signs? That an individual has been Holy Ghost filled and fire baptized. Paul dealt with this issue of tongues because they were trying to place that giftedness above other gifts, and he said that's a good gift to have. He said but you can have the gifts of prophecy, you can have the gift of preaching, you can have the gift of discernment, you can have the gift of healing, but the greatest gift of all is the ability to do what love. And I want to talk to some people in the room and say that you have to be able to show that you have the gift of love when you get to the point where you're willing to forgive some people who won't even accept your apology. You're willing to love some people that will never love you back. You know what they said, you know who they said it to. You got all the receipts, but you still going to open the door for them. I want to talk about what it really means to be saved. If you want to see something good on the other side of your salvation experience, if you want to see something good on the other side of the process that you're going through, there has to be evidence that you've been saved, set free and delivered. Set free and delivered. You can't tell me, man of God, that you say and you go home and treat your wife, your girlfriend, your old lady, whatever you call it, like dirt. You can't tell me that you say you got to deal with that. Women of God. You can't tell me that you say and you go and do everything opposite of what the Bible declares a woman of God is supposed to do. And this is not being judgmental, this is a standard, if you will. And what does that standard look like in real life? Well, it looks like there should be a change that comes over my life If I want to see something good on the other side of what I'm going through. The Lord said this real clearly to me right now. He says you're not going to see the good, you're not going to see the greater, until you first go through the change. You got to change and you're going to stay right where you are until you change, because God loves you enough not to elevate you until there's a shift in your thinking, a shift in your behavior, a shift in your commitment to Christ. Until there's a change, you'll be stuck with y'all. What does it look like in real life? Else y'all say I'm being judgmental. It look like I may drink a lot bit on today, but as the Lord gets a hold of my life, I don't drink as much as I used to. It looks like I used to cuss people out every day, but as the Lord has gotten to take a charge of my life, I don't cuss folk out every day like I used to. It means that my pull-up game was strong. Say something about me. You want to, I'm going to say meet me outside, but I don't do that no more. Now I just close my Instagram account and I pray for those that despitefully use me. I want to talk and say God is saying that there's something greater on the other side. But this change has to start within. I know the father or the mother of your child has not been the best human being in the world, but I get to the point on my spiritual journey that I'm going to do what's best for the child, even though you've treated me like dirt. It's hard, it's painful. They don't deserve your mercy. But guess what? We don't deserve God's mercy and I'm just trying to get some people in the room to understand that if you want to experience the greater on the other side, you ought to be able to show some sign. There ought to be some evidence that a wonderful change has come over me. As a matter of fact, I ain't got about two minutes left, so I'm gonna make a clarion call to every witness in the room. I need every witness in the room that can testify that I'm just like you, pastor Walt. I ain't perfect, but I thank God I'm not where I used to be. I make bad choices sometimes, but I don't make as many bad choices as I used to. That's how I know that I'm saved, because this time last year you wouldn't have caught me in nobody's church. This time a decade ago I wouldn't have been in a place of worship with my hands lifted up. But something on the inside started working on the outside and a wonderful change has come over me. I wish I had some witnesses in the room that don't mind testifying. I was once a addict, I was once an abuser, but God has rescued my life. Maybe I'll find a witness on this side. Is there?
Speaker 5: anybody on this side?
Speaker 4: that don't mind helping a preacher to testify. If you really knew my story, if you really knew what I went through, you would be amazed at the fact that I pressed my way into the sanctuary. You would be amazed at the fact that I trust God. But God has shown me something he's been faithful to me when nobody else was faithful. He loved me when nobody else loved me, In those lonely nights my God was there when I had to go through a legal process. The Father showed up. I need some witnesses in the room so I can close this thing on that. Your God has set you free. He has rescued your life. I need to do it like this In the Old Testament, when they were looking for folks with evidence, there would be a call in the room and they would simply ask a question. They say let the redeemed of the Lord say so, and I wish I could get some participation points from everybody in the room. I'm about to make a call.
Speaker 5: If God has set you free, if God has rescued your life, if God has given you another chance, if God spared you from death, if God saved you from cancer, if God saved you from depression, if God saved you from yourself, if God stopped you from getting quick, let the redeemed of the Lord Say so. I need a redeemed in the room. That means you've been bought with a price. If the price was as good, let the redeemed of the Lord say so. Now you're not talking to me. I'm giving you an opportunity to talk to your God. I need you to talk to your God, as if you are thankful for what your God has done for you. I'm going to cry one more time. Let the redeem of the Lord say so. If he brought you out of something, if he brought you through something, you ought to show some son. Let the redeem of the Lord say so. I can't sit on my God. He's been too good to me when nobody else could my God did. Did y'all hear what I said? When nobody else could my God, did the redeemed of the Lord say so. I am redeemed. Go with the light. Jesus has changed my whole life, and if anybody asks you what's the matter with me, tell them I am Redeemed. I wish I had some old shoes that know you've been born On the soil of the serpent. Why don't you give us a floor? Give us an honor. Give us a floor. Give us an honor. Give us a place.
Speaker 4: Take this family, we're done. Everybody's standing to their feet. Here it is. The Lord is saying there is something good on the other side of this, on the other side of you being saved, on the other side of the process, on the other side of the calamity. There is something good, but you also got to be prepared for opposition. Actually, 11th chapter, the jews found out that peter had been hanging out with this gentile named cornelius, and there's always opposition to the move of god. That's why, when you leave here today, you got to be watch careful of the opposition. They weren't in here with you. They didn't't hear what you heard.
Speaker 3: You got to guard this word with your heart your mind, your body and your soul.
Speaker 4: So Peter starts talking to the ops. He says I'm not going to argue with you, I'm just going to show you the evidence. He said look at Cornelius and his whole family. They're speaking in tongues and they're prophesying the same Holy Ghost that saved me. The same Holy Ghost, this Peter talking. The same Holy Ghost after I rejected God that filled me anyway. The same Holy Ghost after I denied knowing him that filled me anyhow. It's the same Holy Ghost that fell on Cornelius, his friends and his family and as the ops, the Jews, saw the move of God that was happening on the lives of those individuals. What happened was that the ops, the opposition, they went from a place of pointing fingers at Peter and Cornelius to a posture of praise. And I want to declare this in your life you ain't going to have to argue with nobody. The rest of this year, the evidence of who you are will be on full display. As long as you are authentically, you and the same people that's been giving you problems are going to turn around and be the same people that's helping to give God praise. Because the evidence of the change will be so. It'll be undeniable. I decree and declare in this house that many of you will, before this year over, start to exercise your spiritual gifts like we have never seen before, because you're needed. The spiritual gifts are so many. I won't go into all of those categories, but I expect to see many of you with a word of knowledge, words of wisdom. I expect to see many of you may have a gift of discernment. I expect to see many of you operate with the gift of helps. I expect to see many of you operate with the gift of healing. I expect to see many of you operate with the gift of prophecy, because your family needs that, this body needs it. There's something greater on the other side and I need you to understand that. Why it's been so hard for you is because you had to go through what you went through to squeeze out the gift that's about to come, no different than the olive oil being crushed to produce the olive oil. It was just a crushing to produce the oil, but I want to let some of you know the crushing is about to come to an end to produce the olive oil. It was just a crushing to produce the oil, but I want to let some of you know the crushing is about to come to an end, because it's time for the oil to flow.
Speaker 2: And all you got to do is give God a yesterday. All you got to do is give God a yesterday.
Speaker 4: Minister Brandy, as you come forth right now and you start ministering softly, pastor Chris, come stand up here with me, brandy. As you come forth right now and you start ministering softly, pastor Chris, come stand up here with me. Elder Mason, come stand right here, reverend MJ Elder Mark, go over there, april. I want you to work, you over there, if you're not singing. There is something good on the other side of this.
Speaker 2: I got a big call today.
Speaker 3: And I need y'all to help me out.
Speaker 4: As always, if you're new here to this church, I always ask the partners to check on our family, we family because if we don't check on people in here, we'll never check on people in the world. So right now I'm going to ask them to check on you and ask you are you saved? That's the number one question doesn't matter where you go to church, do you?
Speaker 2: have a relationship with Jesus.
Speaker 4: So, partners, y'all start doing that. Guests that know Jesus and you want to shame, just to have you good?
Speaker 2: do you have a relationship with Christ? And if they're not sure, or if they won't, certainly say you mind if I walk with you. They're some good people, they love you, they'll take care of you. They just want to make sure that you have a relationship with Christ. So if you never confess with your mouth that you believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that he died for your sins and that he shall soon return and been baptized, this call is for you.
Speaker 4: I want you to meet us right here now. This is your call If you're a person that don't have a church home this next call is for you.
Speaker 2: You need a covering. That don't have a church home. This next call is for you. You need a covering, you need a pastor, you need a place that's going to challenge you to be who God has called you to be and help you to be who God has called you to be. So this call is for you. If you don't have a church home, if you need to rededicate your life, this call is for you. Hallelujah, god is saying give me a yesterday. He Hallelujah, god is saying give me a yes today. He says I want to change you, I want to turn you around. He brought you here for this today. Come on, y'all sing, let's manifest the atmosphere. Let's hope somebody can give God a yes. Hallelujah, let's manifest this atmosphere so somebody can give God a yes.
Speaker 1: Don't leave here to say your name, don't leave here to say your name. Let's shift in the atmosphere for you. Change, change, change, change, change, change, change, change, change, change, change, change, change, change, change my life. Change, I'm so glad. Oh, change. You changed the way I walked, jesus. You changed the way I walked. Change, oh, I'm so glad, I'm so glad. Oh, change, I'm so glad, I'm so glad you changed me, you changed me. You changed me. Oh, god, changed me. I am all changed. Oh, I'm so glad you changed me. Oh, change me, jesus, I'm so glad you changed me. Oh, change.
Speaker 3: If you feel something changing in you right now and you just don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: Just trust God and step in the aisle and give him a kiss Change. We got just about two more minutes. It changed my thoughts. It changed my life. You changed my way.
Speaker 3: Oh God, Praise TV. Y'all stay right there. Keep on it like that. In the spirit I need everybody in the sanctuary. Y'all just join in on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's going to set some woman of God free, some man of God free, right there, everybody, y'all catch that rhythm right there. Catch that beat right there.
Speaker 1: Ooh, ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh. I'm afraid of all change. Everything that's in my life does not like you.
Speaker 2: Father, in the name of Jesus thank you for this worship opportunity.
Speaker 3: Thank you, god, for dealing with us in the last couple of weeks about our relationship with you. Thank you, god, for encouraging us that there's something greater on the other side of this. Thank you, lord. God, I pray over these, your children, your sons and daughters, every last one of them, those that are in the house, those that are online, those that are traveling, every one of your sons and daughters, father, god, that you mandated that I cover. I pray over them right now. You know exactly what they stand in need of.
Speaker 1: Exactly what they're going through. God, help them walk.
Speaker 3: And be what you've called them to be. God, I'm giving you my spirit, Holy Spirit, to challenge us, to challenge us to lead this place better, wiser and stronger. I thank you for the pull. Pour into us all. We need Lord. Pour into us all night long, to the point that somebody may wake up just giving praise to the Lord. Just pour God, Pour breathe, Shower down on us so that we can do this work in the earth. God, we pray for our country, we pray for this election season, we pray for our finances. We pray for the economy. We pray for this church. Thank you, master. Ham your way Now, god, as we prepare to leave this place. We'll never be in presence. We'll be forever careful. Ham your way Now, god, as we prepare to leave this place. Whenever your presence, will be forever careful to give your name the glory, to give your name all the honor, to give your name all the praise, for it is in the powerful name of Jesus. We pray that the people of God say together Amen, amen, amen.