Speaker 1: Spirit of the living God, have your way even the more in this place, lord, we did the best we could to lift up a sound to let you know that you're welcome here.
Speaker 2: We did the best we could to lift up a sound to saturate this place.
Speaker 1: We did the best we could to lift up a sign to let you know how much we love you Now, god, speak like only you can. Inhabit the praises of your people and when it's all said and done, god we'll be careful to give your name all of the glory, give your name all the honor, give your name all the praise, for it's in the matchless and undisputed name of Jesus we pray that the people of God stay together. Amen, amen, amen To God. Be the glory To God. Be the glory To God be the glory to God.
Speaker 2: Be the glory, hallelujah. Listen, family. We still journey in our sermon series called Breaking Barriers. If there ever was a time for you to be who God has called you to be, that time is now. The word from the Lord today is found in Romans, the 12th chapter, verse one through eight. Media team. Can we get Elder Irma Mason a microphone, please? You got one, thank you. Romans, the 12th chapter, verses one through eight. If you are a visitor for the first time, we welcome you, chosen City. Let's make some noise. For any first time visitors in the house, you're more than just a visitor. You are our honored guests. We thank god for you being with us and we pray, as the lord would allow, that you will be with us um again and by faith, maybe some of the lord will lead some of you to to join us in this work that he is doing in this region. Amen. It's our custom to read the word of God out loud together, so let's do that right now. Romans 12, verses 1 through 8. Ready set read. And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all he has done for you. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice, the kind he will find acceptable. This is truly the way to worship him. Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn how to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. Because of the privilege and authority God has given me, I give each of you this warning Don't think you are better than you really are. Be honest in your evaluation of yourselves, measuring yourselves by the faith God has given us. Just as our bodies have many parts and each part has a special function, so it is with Christ's body. We are many parts of one body and we are all belong to each other in his grace. God has given us different gifts for doing certain things well. So if God has given you the ability to prophesy, speak out with as much faith as God has given you. If your gift is serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, teach well. If your gift is to encourage others, be encouraging. If it is giving, give generously. If God has given you leadership ability, take the responsibility seriously. And if you have a gift for showing kindness to others do it gladly, and I would just like to use as a sermon um today, as the holy ghost would allow, we're going to break the barrier. The first thing that we have to be able to do, family, is we have to break the mold. Everybody say breaking the mold. Breaking the mold, you may be seated in the presence of the most high God. Come here, elder Mason, help me out real quick. Family, when we talk about a mold, we're talking about those elements that are used to form or to shape a thing. For those of you who work in a factory environment, you understand that in order to make anything, it first starts with a mold. You have a mold and then you pour in the metal or you pour in the contents and things of that nature, for whatever it is that you are trying to make. One great philosopher said this, and I find it to be so true. He said that we are all the sum total of our experiences. In a nutshell, what you have gone through has literally molded the way that you think what you have gone through. It's because they were molded that way. You ever wonder why some people lose their natural mind every time they turn on the TV. Honestly, it's because they were molded that way. I'm trying to help you. So today I had Elder Ermin Mason. She's Chef Boyardee. Today it's Black History Month. You're going to be Chef Blackardee today. I'm trying to help people understand mold. What's this right here? That's a skillet. This is a skillet. So for the skillet, if I were to pour it now, what do I have here?
Speaker 1: That's pancake mix.
Speaker 2: Pancake mix, all shots. Now, my boys love my pancakes. You know I tell you what. So if I pour this pancake, if I pour this in here, then, um, it's ultimately going to to turn into a pancake because of that mold. Cool, cool, I'm walking with you now. Okay, now, what's this one?
Speaker 1: right here this is a loaf pan.
Speaker 2: She said this is a loaf pan. And what goes in the loaf pan? We're gonna make some cornbread. Can I pour this in here? No we. Ah, that's the wrong ingredients. That's the right ingredients. Okay, so it takes the right ingredients and the right mold to get what I'm trying to get. Amen. I'm walking with you. You go away, you go away. You need to go. Go, jesus go. Okay, come on, sir, that's good stuff. Good stuff. Now this one look good right here. Now, what's this one?
Speaker 3: That's a cookie sheet Cookie.
Speaker 2: Good God, almighty, I love me some cookies. I'm trying to work on my weight and stuff. But every time I want to do good.
Speaker 1: A cookie is always present. Okay, this, the cookie stuff, hold up, sir. That's not a cookie, that ain't a cookie, okay.
Speaker 2: What? Now? We'll put the cookie on here. Make a big one, pastor.
Speaker 1: I like big cookies.
Speaker 2: I ain't playing no game with my cookie. This is a special cookie just for me. You don't know my story. I deserve this cookie. Yes, lord, I got all of that, okay cool.
Speaker 1: So now, what's this one? Now, this is the cake pan. Oh, cake pan, is this cake, that's cake.
Speaker 2: Oh, shout, lover, this, this one's for you. We gonna get it in like that, okay. Okay, we got it. We got it now. Now that now there's something elder mason, I think that's missing that's gonna actually make these become cookies and cornbread. We gotta do something. What we gotta do, we gotta put some heat to it. Oh, she said we gotta put some heat to it. Yes, sir, so that means okay. So I take the mold, I take the right ingredients and then I go into the fire fire, and then after I suffer a little while that's what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Just a little while, okay, I got this mold thing yes, sir but check this out now.
Speaker 2: This is a. This is a different mold. Yes, sir, it looks a little strange. This mold y'all is not a cake mold, it's not a pancake, it's not a cookie mold. Hmm, this one is a mold of divorce. Yes, this mold says it's a mold of feeling helpless. This is a mold of feeling neglected. Yes, oh, this is the mold of having to raise children all by yourself. Man, this is a mold of having my heart broken and this is a mold of having an incurable disease. This is a mold of being raised by a parent that did the best they could, but they had their own issues. So then dang. So what happens is if I pull this a little bit of this and a little bit of this into this mold, this is not a healthy mold. Y little bit of this and a little bit of this into this mold, this is not a healthy mold. Y'all this mold got some problems, Got some issues, but if I pull all of that into this mold, and then what happens is I take the experiences of a childhood and the abuse of childhood and the abandonment of childhood, and I put that same mold in the fire, unfortunately, what comes out is a person that is hard of heart and a person that that just learned how to survive but never learned how to thrive, and, unfortunately, what comes out is that that person really is not a bad person. They really don't have a bad attitude, but they've been molded in some stuff that they had nothing to do with.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes.
Speaker 2: And so that's why the Lord is saying to us today that if we're going to break the barrier, the first thing that has to happen is that we have to do what we have to break the mold. Uh, can I help y'all to understand what I mean when I'm talking about the mold? I got a. I got a question for you, and the question is who taught you how? Who taught you how To be a mother? Who taught you how to be a father? Because the truth of the matter is raw and real. No disrespect to our parents, because if it wasn't for them, we wouldn't be here. But we're not being honest with ourselves if we think that every last one of us had a good example in our own mother and our own father. Now, that's not me coming against them. I don't want y'all to fight me. I'm not coming against your mom and your daddy, but what I'm saying is that your mom and your daddy had their own brokenness, and sometimes they pass their lessons of their brokenness on to you. And so the evidence is in the fruit, because a good tree cannot bear bad fruit. So if I had a good model or a good example, then I'm seeing fruit in that area of my life. But who taught you how to be a wife? Who taught you how to be a husband? You know what's crazy? Y'all, some of us have never been taught how to be a husband or a wife. And then what's crazy is we get our example from real housewives or wherever they at right now, and it's funny and cute. And if you got a foundation, but you got folks who ain't got no foundation, and guess what? Now that becomes a foundation, you do. Do you know the real, the real problem? When, um, with with some music that we listen to, uh, y'all, I grew up in the time where all of a sudden there was a war on hip-hop and it was coming against what they call the gangsters rap. Y'all remember that. Y'all don't remember that time that one preacher out in california, he bought all the snoop num cds and he, he rented a, uh, he rented a steamroller and he crushed all the cds and he said, snoop, how you feel about it? Snoop was like well, he had to buy them to crush them. So you know, that is what it is. But the issue that people had was the fact that these lyrics were impacting the children in such a way that they were concerned. Truth of the matter, I listen to those lyrics just like everybody else, but I was blessed to have a foundation. My mom was like I wish you would. You can snoop all you want to Come to my house smelling like anything other than cool water cologne if you want to. So I had a foundation, but but my real talk, some of my friends, they didn't have that foundation and you know what happened when they learned, when they heard that stuff that became their reality. Can I ask you a question? Who taught you how? Who taught you how to be a husband? Who taught you how to be a wife? Who taught you how to love? Who taught you how to be a wife? Who taught you how to love? Who taught you about finances? Because if you had a good mold, then there should be some evidence by the fruit that you are bearing, but if you had a bad mold, that bowl has to be broken. Can I ask all the people that are engaged and married, or dating seriously or had a desire? Can I ask you a question? Or dating seriously or had a desire? Can I ask you a question who taught you about healthy intimacy? Can we be real with it? I won't say what I want to say because the students are in here. Did you learn any? But I'm going to let y'all read between the lines. Did you learn intimacy by slipping in a VHS tape late at night when your family wasn't around looking at stuff? And now that's your understanding of what romance is supposed to be. And, as crazy as that sounds, guess what? That's how some of y'all learn what intimacy is. And now you wonder why you're 75 years old and yet to experience real love. So the question is who taught you how? I asked my wife this question one time, you know, because we're going to be honest. I know you said my parent, my mom, I'm going to go there. Maybe they, maybe they're on church, they will go there. If you're married you've been married long enough, you know there comes a point in the journey where you know it ain't. It ain't as intimate as it used to be. There's a young man in here. I ain't going to say no names. I ain't going to say no names, but he was the one talking about the men. He was talking about the age. He said man, I can't hang out with y'all old dudes no more, because all y'all talk about is how stuff ain't where it used to be. I said keep on living, player, keep on living, keep on living, keep on living. And one day he had to hit me back, say you know it ain't where it used to be. I said come on back in the room. We left a seat just for you. But one time I asked my wife a question as it relates to intimacy. It wasn't anything serious, it was not like a mad question, but it was a real question. I said hey, tim, did you ever see your daddy get your mama some sugar when he would come home from work or bring some flowers or vice versa? She said yeah, I see that stuff all the time. I said I'm just checking. She said why you ask that? She said because. I said because in my studies, in my reading, I said we have a whole lot of married couples that never saw intimacy between their mother and father and now they have no idea how to show intimacy to somebody else. And you mad and you think they're the most evil person in the world. But the real question is who taught them how? You mad that your significant other don't know how to manage money? Who taught them how? You said I want me a praying man, and then y'all go out to Red Lobster and you can step back and ask him to pray over the food and he looking like that what's up? Though? Well, don't, don't get mad at the brother. He, he loved Jesus, but who taught him how to pray? We come into the church and we said we need to worship, and for some of you understand what that means, but the real question is who taught you how? And if you didn't, and whoever taught you? That's your mold, and if you had a good mold, and the God be the glory. But today I didn't come to talk about the good molds. I came to talk about the molds that have to be broken, because the truth of the matter is, every last one of us got some molds in our life that have to be broken, because the truth of the matter is, every last one of us got some molds in our life that have to be broken. Paul was so frustrated with the Galatians one time. He said this to them oh foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ has been evidently set forth and crucified amongst you. What was he saying? He was mad because, instead of them embracing the truth of God. They had started to be molded by the people around them. Can I take out Galatians and put in chosen city, and y'all not get mad at me? Oh foolish folk here at chosen city church who had bewitched you, who has tricked you? And now, instead of you following the mold that God has for your life, you've been leaning to the world's understanding of who you are. But I heard the Lord say today I got some good news. We came because the mold shall be broken. Paul helps us today to understand how to break the mold Family for every bad mold, the mold of abuse, because you just don't know what abuse does to a child while their brain is forming. You just don't know. You don't know what being cheated on does to a grown person. Y'all just don't know unless you've been there. But the Lord is saying that there's some things that we can do, regardless of the mold. That's going to help the mold to be broken. And the first thing he says is that we have to give. You have to give yourself to God. Somebody say give myself to God. I'm in the Bible, romans 12, verse one, and so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all that he has done for you, paul. He said let them be a living and holy sacrifice, the kind he will find acceptable. This is truly the way to worship him. Paul is saying listen, I'm going to help you to break the mold, I'm going to help you to get to where you're supposed to be, but the first thing that you got to do, he says I'm begging with you, chosen City, I'm pleading with you today to give your entire bodies to the Lord. It's interesting because this keeps coming up as I study and talk about breaking barriers, over and over, passage after passage Old Testament, new Testament. God is saying to his people today that the way that is going to get better, the way you're going to break the barrier, is you got to fully commit to him, not tomorrow, but today. What does it mean to commit to God completely? Well, he says live as a living sacrifice. That sounds real churchy. Help me, pastor. You got to give me a little bit more than that. Well, in the Old Testament, worship required sacrifice. They would find an unblemished lamb and they would take the lamb and they would sacrifice it as part of blood atonement, because the first sin that Adam and Eve committed, required God to sacrifice an animal so he could take the fur from the animal. And to cover Adam and Eve. Y'all remember that. Adam and Eve, the ones supposed to bite the fruit. They did it, they sinned. And to cover Adam and Eve. Y'all remember that. Adam and Eve, the ones supposed to bite the fruit. They did it, they sinned and they realized they was naked. God immediately sacrifices the animal, takes the fur and covers them. That's why we are covered in the blood, because the blood is still covering our sins. But back then, sacrifices had to be killed. Back then, sacrifices had to be killed, and so Paul said I don't want you dead. God is looking for a living sacrifice. That means that God wants you to live your life in such a way that is fully committed to him because of everything that the Lord has done for you. Now, the truth of the matter is, to make this connect, you really have to take a moment and reflect on everything that the Lord has done for you. Do you remember what God has done for you? Chosen City Church. For real. Because sometimes we get selective amnesia and because God blesses us so much, we forget about the fact that God just woke us up this morning. We we forget about the fact that everybody didn't get up this morning. We forget about the fact that we had safe travels here. I know we looking for the time where the money came, but sometimes you got to count your many blessings and name them one by one. Do I have anybody that had ever spent more than three days in a row in the hospital? That was God's hand on your life, because if you spend more than three days something going on and some folk that spent three days like you, they didn't make it out. Do I have any people that have? God has blessed you with another chance at love. You've been in one marriage and it didn't work out and God found blessed you again with a real love and a real opportunity and a real chance. I see your hands in the building. That means you understand what God has done in your life. I need some people that got a testimony, like me. Do I have anybody in the house that people said that you would never be able to have a baby, that you were dealing with infertility, but God showed up. What are what my witnesses that in the room? I want to stand to a witness that anybody that's dealing with infertility. You better get ready. I just heard the Lord say you better get ready, because I'm here to remind you that the Lord has been good to us. Is there anybody that knows what it feels like to be lied on or mistreated? But you didn't go after the people that harmed you. You just put them in God's hand, because God put something in you to keep you when you didn't want to keep yourself. I need some people that are excited and thank God. Wait a minute. What about my people who have gone through at least six months of unemployment? Now, if you've gone through at least six months of unemployment, you know after a while that the state stopped helping you out. After a while, your friends stopped helping you out. Is there anybody that's unashamed? I know you look good today, but I need your testimony. I wish I had about five people that did not have a job for six months that's willing to stand up as a testimony for somebody who, praying for a job, to say look at me, I don't look like what I went through. Look at me, I got shelter, I got food. Y'all better glorify God in this place because of everything that he has done. God says we ought to be a living sacrifice. A living sacrifice. I thank him for his grace. That means the unmerited favor. He blessed me when I didn't deserve to be blessed. He covered me when I didn't deserve to be covered. He poured into me when I didn't deserve to be poured into. He gave me opportunities that I didn't deserve. Anybody else can testify. I thank you for his grace, but I'm here to tell you I got to thank him for his grace as much as I got to thank him for his mercy. It was David that was going through a bad time after he made some bad choices, and he says this in Psalm 51, have mercy upon me, o God, according to thy loving kindness, according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies, blot out my transgressions. I just heard the Lord say that you could forgive yourself because your transgressions have been blotted out. That ought to be some good news for some people in the house of God that are just like me that got some transgressions that have to come and preach, and I got transgressions that I have to be a daddy. And I got transgressions that have to come and preach. And I got transgressions that I have to be a daddy. And I got transgressions I have to be a husband and I got transgressions. I have to be an uncle and I got transgressions. But I just heard the Lord say, in the midst of it all, that he's blotted out my transgressions. That means that he blotted out the mistake that I made. That means that he blotted out the bad decision that I made. David says not only does he blot it out, that he washes us and he cleanses us. How does it happen when we acknowledge our imperfections? How does it happen when we acknowledge the fact that we were shaped in iniquity and in our mother and in sin our mothers did conceive us and when we ask God to purge us? I wish I had some people that didn't come to play church. Today they say, god, I messed up. I have come into the house of God because I need a purging. Purge my mind, god. Purge my eyes, god. Purge my heart, god. I don't want to be mad anymore. Purge my feelings, god. I really want to forgive. Purge my soul, god. I really want to be what you call me to be. Is there anybody in the house that said God, purge me? He said God, give me the joy of my salvation back. I wish I had some people in the house of God Say, god, I need my joy restored. Do I got anybody that don't mind being real today? And say, god, I need my joy back, create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit. What do you mean, david, in a nutshell? I was asking God to mold me. I was asking God to hold me. I was asking God to deal with my imperfections. And that's what mercy looks like. And if you understand mercy, then you understand why that you've got to present yourself as a living sacrifice. And the problem is there are some people in this room hear me clearly you love God. You're trying to do what God has called you to do to the best of your ability, but you are dead. You love God. You're trying to do what God has called you to do to the best of your ability, but you are dead. You love God. You're trying to do what God has called you to do to the best of your ability, but you are dead. You're dead because you have yet to walk in the work that God has called for you to do. That's why you hate Monday morning because you're dead. Going to do that thing kills you, because you have yet to live and be who God has called you to be. So it's crazy that he says I need you to present yourself as a living sacrifice. It's a mandate on the people of God to come alive by doing the very thing that he birthed you to do. And as long as you're not doing what he has birthed you to do, you are, in a sense, dead. And I want to talk to all the zombies in the room and say you've been like this long enough. I go to my job in the morning just like this. I go through my Tuesday just like this. I come to church just like this walking dead. Part 75 will they ever wake up and be who God has called them to be? Tune in next week to see if they got the same prayers. Tune in next week to see if they ever had a breakthrough. Or you'll see them walking around until one day there will be a break. And I've come to, because today is that day where God has said I'm looking for you to be a living sacrifice. What does it mean to be a living sacrifice? It means this family, that I am alive, I'm well, well, I'm thriving and I'm winning in Jesus name. Can I say that again, to be a living sacrifice, I am alive, I'm well, I'm thriving and I'm winning in Jesus name. I want y'all to say that with me. Say I'm alive. No, y'all gotta say it. Like you mean it, I'm alive. That's a proclamation that I'm through being a zombie. That with me Say I'm alive. No, y'all got to say it. Like you mean it, I'm alive. That's a proclamation that I'm through being a zombie. That's a proclamation that I'm through going through the motions. Can I tell you what the soap operas used to say? You only got one life to live. I need somebody to come alive, say I'm alive Now, say I'm well, I'm thriving and I'm winning in Jesus' name. Now you ought to give God some glory. If you can declare and receive that by faith and I'm a living sacrifice, god wants you to win so bad so that your win bring glory to his name. He said I need some winners on my team. I didn't call you to live in sickness. I didn't call you to live in poverty. I didn't call you to live in frustration. I didn't call you to live in the mold of anxiety. I didn't call you to live in the mold of depression. I didn't call you to live in the mold of fear. I have called you to live and not die. Give yourself to the Lord and as we give ourselves to the Lord. The next thing that God does, as it relates to breaking the molds, is that now he starts to remold your thinking. Somebody say he's going to remold my thinking. The text says don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way that you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is what good and pleasing and perfect. There's a quote from JB Phillips that I think helps us to understand Romans 12, verse 1 and 2. It says with eyes wide open to the mercies of God, I beg you, my brothers, as an act of intelligent worship, to give him your bodies as a living sacrifice consecrated to him and accepted by him. Don't let the world around you squeeze you into its own mold. I'm going to say that again. There are too many of y'all in here that have allowed the world around you to squeeze you into its own mold. He says but let God remold your minds where, from within, so that you may prove in practice that the plan of God for you is good, meets all his demands and moves toward the goal of true maturity. And moves toward the goal of true maturity. What was he trying to say? He was saying that we, as a people, have to overcome conformity. We have to overcome conformity. Verse 2 says be not conformed to this world. Elder David, there are too many people in this room that have conformed to the world that's around them. You may not like what I'm about to say because you think that you are so unique and you are made in uniqueness, but the truth of the matter is many of us are more conformist in comparison to being the unique individual that God has called us to be. Conformity is not always bad, but I'm going to show you what conformity looks like If I was to drop this microphone and run out that door. Now I understand that everybody in the room is not my complexion and everybody is not from where I'm from, but let me tell my sisters and brothers, who may not be of my complexion and may not be where I'm from, but let me tell my sisters and brothers who may not be of my complexion and may not be where I'm from. Let me tell you something when we from, and one man in the room dropped the mic and started running. What everybody else in the room going to do? We going to run Now. When we get around the corner, when we breathing hard, we going to say now, what are we running for? We were taught it's in our DNA. I don't know why it's in the DNA. We run first and we ask questions later, and that's good sometimes. But what happens if the crowd starts running and the crowd don't know where the threat is coming from? And the crowd don't know where the threat is coming from and instead of the crowd running away from a problem, the crowd is running right into what's about to kill them. And that's what it's like living in this world in 2025. As believers, I see us doing and responding to stuff the way that the world is responding to stuff. We respond to what's going on in the White House, the way that the world is responding to what's going on in the White House. We respond to what's going on in the economy the way that the world is responding to what's going on in the economy. But Paul says that we can't be conformists, that we have been called to be unique. Somebody say I'm different Every student in the room. You're different, every one of you. Your thing won't be football, basketball or dance. Some of you you like nature, and it's for a reason. It's because God has deposited something in you that one day you may bring a cure to a type of cancer that nobody ever thought of Now. And some of you like astronomy, you like looking at the stars. And don't worry about what your friends don't like. There's a reason that God made you the way you are. You see, you're sitting by a grown person that also was made different. But after a while they started to conform, because folks started telling them you shouldn't go to school for that. Folks started telling them nobody would buy and support your business. Folks started telling them you ought to not try love again. And after a while they started conforming. Can I talk to all the students in the room? Be better than the grown folks in the room. Some of us have started conforming, but we got to save you so you don't make the mistake that we made. Oh, what God wants to do in our lives if we just get away from conformity. But I heard the Lord say for every senior in the room, for every middle-aged person in the room. God is not through with you. Yet God says that, even if you spent the time in your life dealing with conformity, there's about to be a shift. Somebody said there's about to be a shift. I'm about to be what you want me to be. I'm about to do what you call me to do. Somebody said there's about to be a shift. You may not understand why I do it, you may not support me when I go, but I can no longer conform. I can no longer go alone to get along. I got one life to live and I'm a committed to God and I'm a growth of broke. I'm a leave it all on the field. I'm a die with the weapon in my hand. But what I ain't going to do is go back to the status quo. If I go out, I'm going out swinging. If I go out, I'm going out empty. If I go out, I'm going out with all the two pieces in a biscuit I got. But at the end of the day, I can no longer conform. I got to be what he called me to be. I wish I had some non-conformists in the room. You no longer gonna worry about whether your neighbor like it. You no longer gonna worry about whether they gonna support you. You just gonna do it. Baby, where my doers in the room at, I'm no longer conforming, I'm just to do it and watch God move. I wish I had some non-conformists in the room. That would give God some glory. Give him some glory and say God, I'm going to do this. Turn to God and say, god, I'm going to do it. Look up to heaven and say God, I'm going to do it, because no longer can I deal with conformity, because there's something that happens, family, when you elect to be a non-conformist. The text says then, everybody say then, after you give your life as a living sacrifice, after you allow God to transform your mind, it says then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. Say then the issue is Many of us don't know God's will for our life Because we are still being guided by a broken mold. We're still being guided by lessons we need to unlearn. But he says when you submit your life to him and he changes the way that you process disaster, he changes the way that you process people and you commit to being who you call you to be, he says you will know his will, which is good and pleasing and perfect, and that's my prayer for you. I believe, by faith in Jesus' name, that God is conforming some minds right now. The evidence that God has conformed your mind is when the Holy Spirit speaks to you, about you, in a way that you have never heard from him before, when the Holy Ghost gives you a divine strategy that's going to resolve the thing that's been keeping you up at night. Because the Bible says then somebody say then, when I stop conforming, when I live as a living sacrifice, I have no choice but to then know God's perfect will for my life. So then that means, if I don't know his perfect will for my life, the truth of the matter is there is a mold that needs to be broken, because that mold is keeping you from a place of full surrender. There are too many times we partially surrender to God. We'll give God our heart, but we won't give him our head. We'll give him our head, but we won't give him our heart. There's always an area in your life where you'll give God part of it, but you won't give him the whole. But the Lord is saying I'm trying to do something new in your life. Now I'm trying to take you to heights never seen before. I'm trying to bless you in ways never seen before. I'm trying to do it, but it's going to require complete surrender. Well, how will I know if I've completely surrendered, pastor Walt? Well, because the next thing the Bible tells us is that in order for the mold to be broken, it requires honest evaluation of self. Verse three says because of the privilege and authority God has given me. This is Paul talking. He says I give each of you this warning Don't think you are better than you really are. Paul went for it, didn't he? He said don't be so cocky, don't be so arrogant. Get your head out of the clouds. Don't be so cocky, don't be so arrogant. Get your head out of the clouds. Your stuff stink too. Don't think you are better than you really are. He said be honest in your evaluation of yourselves. Measure yourselves by the faith God has given us. Just as our bodies have many parts and each part has a special function, so it is with Christ's body. We are many parts of one body and we all belong to each other. Now, it's true that the text does infer to the fact that we can't be arrogant, but there is something I think that is more crucial that I would like to share. We, as individuals, think better of ourselves when we refuse to deal with our issues that have us stuck in the first place. There are too many of us in the room that you know that you have an anger issue. There are too many people in the room that you know you have a trust issue. But when the people that love you ask you how you're doing, you're like I'm all right, I'm straight, don't worry about me, I'm good, I'm a triple OG. You know where I'm good, I'm straight. Paul says. Every time you refuse to deal with what's wrong with you. What you're doing is you're thinking better of yourself than you should, and the truth of the matter is is that we evaluate ourselves just like we talked at the communion table. Every last one of us will discover there's some areas in our life where we need some help. Is there anybody in the room that want to be honest and say there's an area of my life that I need some help? And the crazy thing this time is. I know that many of us may need help in our finances and even in our health, but I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the fact that many of us need some help in the area of our life where a bad mold has shaped us in a way that is an opposite of God's perfect will for our life. Can I tell you that you're not a bad person? Can I tell you again that you are not what they say that you are, but the issue is that you were shaped in some stuff and you went through some fire and being shaped wrong and now the shape has become hardened and you got to let the Holy Spirit break some stuff up. If you want to have a successful relationship, you got to break the stuff up that killed the last five relationships. If you want to have healthy finances, you're not bad with money per se, but you got to let the Holy Ghost break some stuff up. I'm trying to. I'm trying to help you to understand. Every last one of us was shaped by some stuff. But I'm feeling something in my spirit. Pastor Chris and I probably shouldn't do this, because we got one more service left. We had to figure it out for one o'clock. We may preach a new sermon at one o'clock, but what I'm telling you is the stuff that has shaped us in the wrong way. What I'm telling you is the stuff that has shaped us in the wrong way. What I'm telling you is all this stuff that created a bad mold. What I'm telling you is in 2025, we can't play with this stuff no more. And I'm from Alabama. In Alabama, they say you don't play with stuff. You kill a gnat with a sledgehammer, and what I'm trying to do is make you understand that the reason you have not gotten to where you are supposed to be is because of a bad mold. You're not a bad person, but it's a bad mold. Your mom did the best that she could, but everything that she taught you wasn't perfect. Your dad did the best that he could, but everything he showed you wasn't the right way. The church you did grow up in was a good church, but even they showed you some stuff that wasn't exactly God's will the relationship that broke your heart, the divorce that took everything, the mother of your child that won't let you visit your baby. It has become a bad mold, and I just heard the Lord say stop playing with a bad mold. No more playing with a bad mold. A bad mold has to be broken, and I just heard the Lord say that that's just more than an example. He said for everybody that can receive it. He said tell them that the mole has just been broken For everybody that can receive it. The mole has just been broken. For everybody that can receive it. The mole has just been broken. I don't think you understand why somebody's praising Because they've been dealing with their mold their whole life. They've been carrying that thing all this time. I got a runner in the house. She understands what I'm talking about. If you've been dealing with something your whole life and you just felt the Holy Ghost take a weight off of you, I need you to glorify God in this place Because the mold has just been broken the mold has just been broken. Which means now you are about to go on a journey, learning how to be the woman of God that he called you to be. You're about to go on a journey, learning now how to be the man that he called you to be. You're about to go on a journey now, learning how to be the spouse that he called you to be. You're about to go on a journey now, and God's going to teach you so much about money that you're about to be the lender and not the borrower. Your journey just begun because what was freezing you? What was keeping you? The Lord says that the mold has been broken, which is why the last thing I got for you is that now it's time for you to operate in your gifts. You see, when God breaks a mold and he takes you on a journey for greater, it's because there is a gift that is within you. Paul tells them now that the mole has been broken because there is a gift that needs to be stirred up within you. He said in his grace, god has given us different gifts. Shout out to all of the gifted people in the room. If you know that you are gifted, why don't you celebrate yourself right now in Jesus' name. It's all right to celebrate yourself sometimes because there's a poor frog that won't celebrate his own part, and you got to celebrate that. God placed a gift in you, and so what he said was now that you are free, if God has given you the ability to prophesy, speak out with as much faith as God has given you. Two weeks ago, when I last preached, before I came down with pneumonia and bronchitis, we started dealing with speaking, didn't we? We started dealing with speaking, didn't we? And I know that sickness can come in the natural, but I truly believe that the sickness that I had was an attack on my body from the hands of the enemy, because the enemy understood that y'all was starting to have some breakthrough and starting to understand what it means to speak here. Here we are again enemy. You tried to take my lungs away by pneumonia and bronchitis, but I'm here to declare that the devil is a liar, and I want to remind you, now that your boy is back, one more time to let you know that, if you're going to break the barrier, you got to be able to speak. Look at Paul's word. He said if God has given you the ability to prophesy, speak with as much faith as God has given unto you. Can I tell you what that means? And we go home when you watch the news. You can not only be a reciprocal of what is going on. As people in the body, we got to be able to speak. The circumstances, what do you mean? Pastor Walt? I saw some preachers fighting on the Internet Because there were a few prophetic people that started to prophesy that they saw planes were going to fall from the sky. They started to prophesy that 2025 was going to be bad. And, sure enough, we had two plane crashes and a lot of the prophets got on the internet and they started to say I told you so. But the problem that I have is not what they saw, but my question is what did they say? You see, when I read my Bible, there is not a lot of credit given just because you saw something, but a move of God is predicated by what came out of your mouth. So when God showed your planes falling, did any part of your speech begin to declare that the people on the plane would live and not die? Can I talk to the people at Chosen City Church? God is about to show you some stuff about your family. He's about to show you some stuff about your future. He's about to show you some stuff about Washington DC and the world may be afraid, but I heard the Lord say I've given some of you the gift of prophecy. I heard the Lord say don't worry about what you see, it's all about what you say. I'm going to show you somebody in your family that's going to come down with an illness. Don't worry about what the doctor sees, because it's all about what you say. I want to talk to the prophetic people in the room and let you know that we have entered a season where it's not about what we see, but it's about the words that proceed from the mouth of the righteous. I need some seers in the room that are not only willing to see it. God may show you a bad result, but it's about what you say. Do I have any speakers in the house? God has showed you some stuff. You was worried because he showed it to you. God said don't worry about what I showed you, because now is the time to use the gift and speak a word over your own life. Speak a word over your own circumstance. Do I have any speakers in the house that will declare that 2025. We shall live and not die In 2025, no executive order has authority over me In 2025, the White House is not my source, but you are the source of my strength. I wish I had some speakers in the room, some people. When they get a bad report, that the doctor said, call the family in. Don't you give up too soon now, because every now and then you might need to be the one that will walk into the room and say the Lord said not yet. I want to talk to some people right now and let you know that the Lord just said not yet. The business is not going to die. Your family shall live. Do I got any speakers in the house? I need you to use your gift now and speak to some stuff. I need you to use your gift now and charge this atmosphere. What are speakers in the room? Don't be afraid. Lift up every voice. Start speaking to the atmosphere. I don't know what you need, but the presence of the Lord is here. I bet you won't speak to it. Say God, no, I know it look real bad, but I'm going to speak. Victory to a bad situation. It look like it was over. It counted you for dead. But the reason that some of you are here is that you had a praying essence. They said my baby shall live and not die. My baby gonna get a degree that I was never able to get. Don't you know you standing on the power of somebody else's words? Don't you know you're alive because of somebody else's prayers? Don't you know you didn't lose your mind because somebody declared your mental health? I need some speakers who are unashamed to speak. I'm going to speak to the mountain, and it shall move. I'm going to speak to the demon, and it shall flee. I'm going to speak to myself and I'm going to get better. I'm going to speak to the demon and he shall flee. I'm going to speak to myself and I'm going to get better. I'm going to speak until it turns around and he's working it out for me. I need the speakers in the room to give God some glory. Give God some honor. Give God some praise. Give God some glory. Give God some honor. Give God some praise.
Speaker 3: Give God some glory, give God some honor, give God some praise. Why you praising? Because I got faith enough To believe what I spoke.
Speaker 2: It shall come to pass. Did you hear what I said? I got faith enough To believe what I spoke, that it shall come to pass. And if I got faith enough to believe what I spoke, that it shall come to pass. And if you got faith enough to believe what you spoke, it shall come to pass.
Speaker 3: I want you to give God glory. I want you to give God praise.
Speaker 2: I want you to give God a shabbat Because you got faith enough.
Speaker 3: I want you to give God a Shabbat Because you got faith in us. I smoke it and it is so. Got a speaking system that everything is going to be all right.
Speaker 1: I need some speakers in the room.
Speaker 3: Give God some glory. Give God some honor.
Speaker 2: Give God some praise, chris. Speak to him with the audience. Like you believe everything that God has promised, you, speak to them up, give them a praise right there. No, we're not going down, we're going up from here. We're not going down, we're going up.
Speaker 3: Speak to them, speak in the knowing word it up, speak to it, speak it. It's all it worth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the mold is broken. Operating the gifts that the Lord has given you. Because the mold has been broken. Operating the gifts that he's given you. It's time to flow because the mold has been broken. It's time to flow Because the mold has been broken. You've been stagnant long enough. There's a free flow available to you. You were never a bad person. It was the mold that was keeping you. Don't never let nobody tell you you were bad. You just got molded in some stuff that nobody don't even understand and could ever relate to. If folk knew your testimony, they couldn't even stomach it. But now God is saying, saying I broke that mold and I want to shape you.
Speaker 3: I want to mold you.
Speaker 2: I want to put you back together again. I want to do you back together again. I want to do it like this family. Let me get just two elders to walk this out right here, a couple on each row. Let's get in place, let's get in posture to meet you where you are. See, when you deal with this type of thing, the mold is broken, but you just got to be willing to flow with God right now. The boat is broken, but you got to be willing to flow with God right now. The mold is broken, but you got to be willing to flow with God right now. May I ask you, what is your relationship with God like right now? Do you need to recommit your life to the Lord because of stuff that molded you in the wrong way? Do you need to get connected to a church so that you can be shaped in his name? What are you standing in need of? I'm going to ask everyone to stand to their feet, because I believe that there's somebody next to you that may need your help.
Speaker 1: You've been guarded yesterday.
Speaker 2: If you don't have a church home and the Holy Spirit has been speaking to you, one of these awesome clergy members in the aisle, they're going to walk with you. Because sometimes it's hard to take that first step. Chosen City. I need you to check on the person next to you, ask them if they are saved, ask them if they have a church on and, if they are uncertain, say can we walk with you so we can talk about it? Because that's what we do we talk about it and help you to understand what the Holy Spirit is saying to you. You don't have to leave here like you came in Jesus name and the amazing thing about it is the first one that is bold enough to give God a big yes.
Speaker 3: You always open the gate for other sisters and brothers.
Speaker 2: Check on your church. Family said do you have a church home? You always open the gate for other sisters and brothers. Check on your church. Family Say do you have a church of your own?
Speaker 1: Hallelujah.
Speaker 2: Glory to God. Somebody say welcome to the family.
Speaker 3: Say it real loud Welcome to the family.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the family. There may be another one today. I know that there's another one. The mold has been broken. Family, the Lord is extending his arms out to you. The Bible says he stands at the door and knocks. All you got to do is say yes to let him in. What does that look like today? It looks like making a faith move and stepping out, being a non-conformist. You didn't even come to join today. The Spirit of God spoke to you. We want to give you an opportunity to be obedient to what God is saying. Hallelujah, y'all. Scream out loud. Welcome to the family.
Speaker 3: Scream out loud.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the family.
Speaker 3: The mold has been broken.
Speaker 2: There's nothing holding you back now. There's nothing in between you and God's plan for your life there's nothing holding you back now. There's nothing holding you back. Now Just go ahead and give God a yes on today. If somebody else here today that wants to give God a yes, I believe that in my spirit, if you checked on the person on the one side check on the person on the other side.
Speaker 3: Because if we don't get comfortable doing this in church? We'll never do it in the streets.
Speaker 2: We'll never do it at home.
Speaker 3: Hallelujah it in the streets. We'll never do it at home. Hallelujah.
Speaker 2: I don't forget our virtual partners as well, those that may have joined online. We welcome you to the family of God. Family, it's prayer time. It's prayer time. If you feel like you're still struggling with something from yesterday, something that molded you and shaped you. I want you to come close to the altar. I'm going to pray over everybody, but I certainly want to touch and agree to say I still feel like I'm struggling with something from yesterday.
Speaker 1: I want to touch and agree with you under the power of the Holy Ghost. God bless you. God bless you, god bless you. I want to touch and agree with you under the power of the Holy Ghost. God bless you. God bless you, god bless you. I want to touch and agree with you Under the power of the Holy Ghost.
Speaker 2: I want to touch and agree with you Under the power of the Holy Ghost. Family as our family has come down and are coming because there is something that they feel a mold as we refer to it today. It needs to be broken or whatever they've come down for come on, come on, come on. I need you to exercise your gifts. Everybody in the room, I need you to exercise your gifts. Some of you have the gift of intercessory prayer. I need you to exercise it. Some of you have the gift of being able to speak, and I need you to speak life into them. Some of you have the ability to encourage. I need you to encourage them. That's what it means to use the gift that God has given us. So if the body, if you use your gifts and I use my gifts and they operate at faith at this altar, there's just no telling what the Holy Ghost may do.
Speaker 1: Elder Mark, give me that oil right there. Yeah, we operate in faith. Hallelujah. Yeah, we operating in faith.
Speaker 2: Hallelujah, chris, I want you to take us up a little bit, because I'm standing in expectation that, as we touch and agree, as I'm using my gifts and the people in the room are losing their gifts, whatever, whatever they need, god is going to do it. You got enough faith for that, can we?
Speaker 1: lift up a sound for faith, for that Hallelujah, hallelujah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for my sister, whatever she's come to this altar for. Whatever needs to be broken, whatever needs to be dealt with, god, it is dealt with by faith. You said we got faithful enough to speak it. I speak whatever she stands in the need of, it's done. It's done for her, it's done for our family, it's done for our children. It is so, in the mighty name of Jesus, y'all give glory right there. Y'all give glory right there. I need your gifts now. I need your gifts right now. We declare it. It is so, woman of God, whatever you're standing in need of, you're surrounded by prayer warriors who are praying right now. They are interceding right now on your behalf because they love you and they got enough faith to believe that, because you made a faith step, that it's done, because you made a faith step. It's done Because you made a faith step. It's done. Y'all celebrate, y'all speak it right now. Man of God, thank you. Thank you for who you are as a man. I don't know what you came for, man of God, but I just speak victory into your life. Man of God. I speak assurance, I speak the answer, god, that you've been looking for I speak, the confirmation that you've been looking for. Now God is saying just give me a full yes, a full yes in what you're doing and what you're working on, and God is going to move in an amazing way. The men in the church are praying for you right now. The women are interceding for you right now, and, as God moves on your heart, I need you to just give us some glory on today, hallelujah, and so thank you, woman of. God. Thank you, woman of God, for your faith step to come down here.
Speaker 3: God, a Lord of faith.
Speaker 1: A Lord of faith, he says the people are spiritual, but there's something that he needs you to do.
Speaker 2: And it's also God. Break the mold, forever Break the mold. From yesterday to the point of forever Break the mold, god, that's been haunting me. Forever break the mold, god, and shape her. I see a great career for her. I see an opportunity for her mold her for the opportunity.
Speaker 3: Mold her for her next. Thank you, lord. We declare it done. I feel greatness on her life. It is so in Jesus' name. It is Jesus' name. Thank you, brother. Take the pain away, lord, take the pain away. Lord, take the pain away. Take the pain away. Make all things new and I will follow you. Oh, protect us. Finish what you started, god. I saw you when you started. Finish it, god, finish it, god. Finish it. God. Give her a thank you in the name of Jesus. Likewise, I remember this young man. I remember when you first touched him, lord. Touch him again now, god. Destroy anything that is implying any purpose. Speak to him about the call that's on his life.
Speaker 2: Speak to him about how you want to use him. Thank you, god. Help him, god, for what he's trying to do. Provide resources for him right now, in Jesus' name. Speak to him, god, use his voice. Give him a prophetic gift, brother God, so he can do the work that you taught him to do. Allow his ministry to go higher. God, in Jesus' name. That's a great ministry, but, god, we're calling it out, we're stirring up the gift right now. In Jesus' name, thank you, god, for what you're going to do in this life. Thank you, god. I thank you for this amazing woman of God. God break it.
Speaker 3: Remold, remold, remold.
Speaker 2: Remold. Remold From the inside out. Remoldmold.
Speaker 3: From the inside out re-mold. From the inside out re-mold, re-mold, re-mold God.
Speaker 2: Re-mold God Right now. Re-mold God, transform her life, transform her thinking, transform her, everything, god Re-mold. God Re-mold.
Speaker 3: God. Re-mold God. Re-mold God, re-mold God. I feel you doing it, god.
Speaker 1: I feel you doing it right now, Jesus.
Speaker 2: Re-mold. God, the enemy will have no authority here. We release her right now in Jesus' name, in Jesus' name. In Jesus' name, in Jesus' name, thank you for this amazing woman of God. I speak to the ministry and the call on her life. Lord, let her be who you've called her to be. Show her the essence of who she really is. Show her who she is God in you, but don't just show it to her, god. Give her confidence to believe that your hand is on her life. We speak blessings. We speak miracles. The miracle that she is seeking God. We declare it done. The breakthrough that she is seeking God, we declare it done.
Speaker 3: We declare it done she is surrounded by people behind her right now that are declaring her victory.
Speaker 2: That are declaring her victory that are declaring her victory In Jesus' name.
Speaker 3: In Jesus' name, in Jesus' name, in Jesus' name, in Jesus' name, in Jesus' name, in Jesus name, in Jesus name in. Jesus name in Jesus name.
Speaker 2: Now, if you came to the altar, if you came to the altar, you don't have to worship like I worship, but evidence that we believe God you don't have to worship like I worship, but evidence that we believe God is the first step we make after God speaks into our life. Sometimes he would tell people to get up from the mat. Sometimes he would tell them to open blinded eye. My command to you, if you came to this altar, is just worship God in your own way before you go back to the seat, whether that's you lifting your hands, whether that's you saying thank you. I'm not telling you how to worship, but your worship is going to put a seal on what was declared in your life. So, if you came to this altar, just worship God in your own way. Tell God how much you love him. Just tell him how much you appreciate him. Just worship him and be free with it. I feel the burden coming off of you. I feel your load getting lighter because of your worship, because worship will lighten your load. Worship will show you a way when you can't see a way. Yeah, thank you for your obedience. Just worship, just worship, just worship. All over the building we are worshiping. Thank you for using your gifts to help your sisters and brothers. Thank you for those that prayed. Thank you for those that spoke. Thank you for those that prayed. Thank you for those that spoke. Thank you for those that interceded. I can feel the power working through you because of your obedience, but the Lord is still moving. We're about to go home now, but the spirit of God is still moving. God is still moving. Don't leave here without getting whatever you need from the Lord today.
Speaker 1: He's still moving. Yeah, he's still moving.
Speaker 2: He's still working. He's still working the mold has been broken. The stronghold has been broken. The stronghold has been broken, so celebrate God freely celebrate God freely.
Speaker 1: We about to go home now celebrate God freely celebrate God freely.
Speaker 3: Celebrate God freely celebrate God freelyate God. Freely Celebrate God freely Celebrate God freely.
Speaker 2: Before we go, the Holy Spirit is speaking to you by rededicating, getting connected.
Speaker 3: Don't leave here like you came in Jesus' name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, glory to God. It's yeah. Glory to God, it's okay. Glory to God, god got you, god got you, god got you.
Speaker 2: We intercede for you, woman of God. We intercede for you, woman of.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 1: God got you.
Speaker 2: Y'all. I'm going to say this I'm going to go because it's a real church and we deal with real life issues. This amazing church, mother woman of God, lives in a facility that, without much notification, the rent has gone up and they want to move her out so they can get some more money in. And it has to be stressful for people to treat you like that at this stage of life. But I want to encourage the woman of God and y'all want to encourage her too. That is going to be more than all right. We're going to use every gift we got to make sure that she never experiences homelessness. She ain't got to worry about it. You ain't got to worry about that. You ain't got to make sure that she never experiences homelessness.
Speaker 1: She ain't gotta worry about it. You ain't gotta worry about that. We are with you in spirit. We with you financially, we with you legally.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be alright. I, I need every person in this room that can appreciate this amazing woman of God as the Spirit speaks to you. That's what I want you to do as the Spirit speaks to you on your way out. She didn't ask for this, but if God has blessed you because one of the gifts is generosity you could be a blessing to this amazing woman of God. Until we get this thing figured out in court or wherever we got to go, until we get it figured out because we're going to help her as a church and I'm going to help her as a pastor or attorney, we're going to be alright.
Speaker 1: But if the Holy Ghost has blessed you to be a blessing to her on her way out.
Speaker 2: I want y'all to bless her. I want to bless her. I pray that the blessing is enough. She ain't got to worry about the next three months.
Speaker 1: I know she may not do cash out, but I know there's some people in here that God is blessed in that way.
Speaker 2: And the Spirit is already moving on you to be able to help. So let me thank you in advance for being obedient to it. Thank you. Somebody already planted a seed Glory to God. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. Look what God is. Seed Glory to God. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. Look what God is doing. This is God. Look what God is doing.
Speaker 1: Look what God is doing.
Speaker 2: Look what God is doing glory, glory glory if you never had anybody in your family go through this.
Speaker 1: You just don't know look what God is doing. Look what God is doing.
Speaker 2: Look what God is doing. A hundred percent, every ounce of this is going to this woman of God. Look what.
Speaker 1: God is doing.
Speaker 3: Look what God is doing.
Speaker 2: God, I pray that you bless every person that's sold into this woman's life. Every person that wanted to sow was sold into this woman's life. I speak blessings on them. I speak blessings on them, shower down blessings.
Speaker 1: Shower down blessings. Thank you, god, thank, thank y'all wow, this is God.
Speaker 2: Heaven is rejoicing right now, because this is the work of the church. We gotta take care of one another. This is the work of the church. This is the work of the church, thank you look at what y'all have done for this amazing woman of God.
Speaker 1: Look what y'all have done for her Thank you.
Speaker 2: Father, in the name of Jesus, as we prepare to transition from this place. I thank you so much for being a part of a loving church. I thank you so much, god, for that. I pray for Sister Frances and others who may be going through a difficult time.
Speaker 1: I thank you Lord, I thank you Lord, I thank you Lord, I thank you Lord. Thank you, father. I pray a special blessing over your people.
Speaker 2: These amazing, wonderful people, Lord, that are gathered here in this place. Thank you for them, God.
Speaker 1: Cover them, god, protect them, keep them. Thank you for their giving hearts, god. Now, god, as we prepare to leave this place, whenever your presence, we're careful today to give your name all the glory.
Speaker 3: Give your name all the honor, give your name all the praise.
Speaker 1: Thank you for making a way out of no way right before our eyes.
Speaker 2: It's in the powerful name of Jesus we pray. Let the people of God say together amen amen.
Speaker 1: Amen To God. Be the glory To God. Be the glory. May God bless you, may God keep you. May heaven smile upon you. God bless and go in peace, amen.