Speaker 1: I thank God for being able to come into a place where the spirit of the Lord dwells. I thank God for what he started at 8 o'clock this morning. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. And now we are operating in the overflow, thank you guitar solo.
Speaker 3: You are, you are. You're the only one I can count on. You're the only one that I need. You're the only one I can count on. You are, you are. You're the only one I can count on, and you're the only one that I need. You're the only one I can count on. You are, you are.
Speaker 4: I will trust in you. We will, we'll trust in you. We will, we will, we will trust in you. We will, we will, we will, we'll trust in you. We will trust in you. We will, we'll trust in you. We will, we will.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, family, as we continue to journey in this powerful movement of breaking barriers. Thank you, lord. I want to invite just a few more of you to participate in this movement by being honest with yourself and asking this question what are some barriers that need to be broken? Within me, there's a movement that started. God gave me that image that you see on that board over there, and it's an image of a person breaking through a barrier. Above, that waistline represents the part of the life of this person that is broken through, but below represents the part that's still trying to come out. So what I ask you all to do is to write down anything that you're still waiting on God to move in, referring those things as a barrier. So everything that you see below are prayer requests that people saying god, I need you to bring this for me. But god. Somebody say but god, I want y'all to see the, the clips that are above the barrier. Those represent people that had something they needed god to do, and then god did it. For example, amen. For example, somebody's barrier was down here. It was. It was down here that they were dealing with anxiety and their family being reunited, and then they moved it up here because God made a shift. Somebody's was forgiveness, so apparently, at some point on the journey God has done that, and some was mental thoughts, and God has moved in that life and all I'm saying now is your turn. Say, it's my turn. I'm believing God that in the next 12 weeks that we are going to see barriers broken. But I just need everyone to participate. Don't be ashamed. There are pens right there. Deacon Jones, grab one of those pens so they can see where you are, and grab one of those cards right next to it. You just write matter of fact, do it for me, deacon Jones. Write healing on that one. Write healing on it Hallelujah, I speak, healing into this house. Write healing on it right now. Now, what Deacon Jones is going to do. He's either going to put it below the barrier there or you can use that board right below Deacon Jones. Put it right here below. Let me show you there you go. See Deacon Jones operating in faith. Deacon Jones said it didn't even need to go down there. Matter of fact, deacon Jones, since we are people of faith, you might as well go ahead and move it up there now, because that's how this thing looks. We walk by faith and not by sight I speak healing into this house. That's what it'll look like One day. You're going to write down what's below, but in these 12 weeks it's going to become above, in Jesus' name. It's going to become a testimony. So I want you to be able to participate as we continue to break these barriers. There are two things I got to share with you. March the 1st through March the 7th the entire church is going into a season of holy consecration, depending on where you come from. Church wise. Sometimes holy consecration is just thought of as a time for elevating leaders, but it's so much more than that. We are going to elevate leaders that Sunday morning, but that Saturday we start in prayer, that Sunday we'll elevate leaders, and then Monday through Friday, everybody say Monday through Friday we'll be. I've been in prayer and God has been. Uh, I've reached out to various voices that are going to help us with this season of consecration, because consecration is a supercharged weapon that's going to allow us to break some barriers. So I'm excited about this barrier-breaking season and this barrier-breaking moment Also. So we'll be here in prayer and fasting. We have a prayer and fasting guide that will be released by next week. That'll help you to be able to you know journey along with us, because it's in prayer and fasting that those mountains are going to move. And then on, I believe monday is it march the 24th or march the 23rd? Is it 24th? Thank you, mark. Monday, march the 24th uh, we're excited to have overcomers night. You know what that's for. We're gonna pull up in our all white, your white caps, your white air force wands, whatever you want to do, your white stacy adams Force Ones, whatever you want to do, your white Stacey Adams, do you player? Whatever you want to do, we're going to pull up in our all white and we're going to celebrate the fact that God did in fact, break some barriers. Now check this out. You say what if I get to March 24th and my barrier has yet to be broken? Come with expectation. We're a double white, get ready. Expectation we're. We're double white, get ready. We're excited. Bishop Dale Bronner out of Atlanta, georgia, is going to be with us. He's going to bless us in an incredible way. So I'm excited about everything that God is saying and everything that God is doing. Family, there is a word from the Lord today that I want to to share with you. We will do, offering at the end, but I'm just excited about this word, so I want to go ahead and jump into it as we continue this barrier-breaking movement. The word of the Lord today is found in 2nd Corinthians, the 4th chapter, verse 1 through 10. While I normally read from the living translation, today the Lord led me to the King James version, 2nd Corinthians, the 4th chapter, verse 1 through 10. We need your prayers, as always, but, pastor Rosie, you understand, because you were here this morning, if god moved like he did at eight, I don't know we'll be able to stand it. So, uh, we need your prayers and all uh and everything, um, because I know god has only just begun. Second corinthians, fourth chapter, verse one through ten. If you're new here, we like to read the Word of God out loud. It kind of helps it to stick. As a matter of fact, I didn't mean to be rude Y'all, can y'all show some love and make some noise for our first-time guest today? We praise God, we welcome you and we thank you, and I want you to know that you're not here today by happenstance or coincidence. There is a word uh for you, even if you're just passing through. There's a word for you today. Um, just um, just. If you could just um pray with us, and we thank you for being with us. Are y'all ready? Let's do this? Ready set read. Second corinthians, fourth chapter, starting at uh, verse one. Ready set read. Therefore, seeing we have this, as we have received mercy, we faint not but have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness nor handling the word of God deceitfully, but by manifestation of the truth, commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God, to every man's conscience in the sight of God. But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost, in whom the God of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not. Lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus, the Lord, and ourselves, your servants. For Jesus sake, for God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, have shined in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels that the excellency of the power may be of God and not of us. We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed. We are perplexed but not in despair, persecuted but not forsaken, cast down but not destroyed, always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. And while every week I ask you to repeat the sermon title, I need you to do this more prophetically. This morning I need you to turn to literally three people, and I just need you to do this, not out of custom or tradition, but I need you to speak these words of life into someone right now. Y'all ready? Here's what God gave me Keep fighting, you're almost there. Now y'all turn to at least three people. Tell them keep fighting, you're almost there. Yeah, keep fighting. You're almost there. I told y'all, I told y'all, I told y'all, I told y'all, I told y'all Hallelujah.
Speaker 2: Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah.
Speaker 1: You may be seated in the presence of our God, the raw and the real straight. No chaser, thank you. God is the raw and the real straight. No chaser, thank you God. Is that I may have set some of you up for additional attack when we decided to talk about breaking barriers. The truth is that many of you, since we've started this journey and you have been serious about it, while you can see what's on the other side of the barrier, if you're going to be honest, you've dealt with some incredible attacks this year already. I want you to understand that. I understand the scripture now that says count it all joy when you face diverse temptations. I didn't understand that back in the day because I said who in their right mind would be joyful about foolishness? Why would I be joyful about you lying on me? Why would I be joyful about you talking about me? Why would I be joyful about the attacks that the enemy has thrown and the Lord showed me in the scripture? You ought to be joyful because it's the confirmation, xavier, that you are actually on the right road and you're on your way. You are so on the right road and you're on your way. You are so close to it that there has been a full out alert in hell with your name on it. You know why? Because the enemy could care less about how much money is in your pocket. He could care less about how successful you are in this thing called life. The one thing the enemy does not want you to do is to become the very thing that God created you to be. That's the one thing that can't happen. He probably wouldn't have bothered you if I had got up this year and talked about this is going to be your year of the gator boots and the Gucci suit. He wouldn't have bothered you If I had to preach this year about you going to get your boot thing and she going to have the lips and the fingertips. He wouldn't have cared too much. But I went into the enemy's camp when we decreed and declared that you were going to break the stronghold that has kept you right where you are, the stronghold that's been impacting your marriage, the stronghold that's been impacting your singleness, the stronghold that's been impacting your spirit, the one that's been attacking your soul. He said the last thing that can ever happen is that barrier be broken. Y'all understand the attack of the enemy. The enemy, his job is to keep you bound, to keep a chain on your mind, to keep a chain on your neck, to keep a chain on your heart, to keep a chain on your soul, to keep a chain on your feet. And when we decree and declare that we're going to break it, suddenly this means war, and I want to tell somebody to keep fighting. I see the war that y'all are in. I see the attacks of the enemy in your health. I see the attacks of the enemy in your finances. I see the attacks of the enemy in your relationships. But I hear to tell you the Lord said that they keep fighting. You're almost there. Can I give you something lighthearted to help you in your fight? Today, before I dig all the way in, I was blessed by one little thing that I saw on social media and I took it and added a little bit of my own to it. But it's real. Anybody remember the story of Noah in the book of Genesis? God is displeased with the world and he said he's so displeased that he's going to flood the entire earth. He said but I'm going to save a remnant, noah, and some of his descendants. He gave Noah clear instructions to build an ark, a certain type of wood, and he said I need you to get animals, two by two, one male, one female. So an example one male giraffe, one female giraffe. But for y'all to get where I'm going, I need y'all to see y'allself as the monkey. To get where I'm going, I need to see y'all self as the monkey. It's safe. I'm like you, like me, because everybody can't say you ain't going to do is call me no monkey, I'm not going to do that. You want to move some furniture, call one of us a monkey, but we can't discredit the monkey because we can learn a lot from the monkey. Imagine can you see yourself just today, not outside, outside, nobody else to do this, it's a safe space. But just today, see yourself as one of those monkeys. You look up and you see two giraffes getting ready to get on the ark and you say that's good. You look up, you see two elephants about to get on and you say that's good. You look up and you see two zebras about to get on. That's good. But you look around and you discover it's about three, four monkeys that's trying to get on the ark, y'all walking with me. You just heard Noah say God said I can only take two. I'm going to try it again. You saw two elephants. You was cool with that. You saw two giraffes, two by two, but for some reason there's more monkeys that showed up, thinking that they supposed to be the one. And I'm just trying to help somebody, to tell you what your fight's supposed to look like. You got to fight, like you, that third monkey, and it's starting to rain outside. I'm trying to help somebody. You got to fight in this season like everything is on the line. You walking with me. I'm here to tell you to keep fighting because you're almost there, men and women of God, I have to try to keep it light because we're dealing with something that's so serious. I have to keep it light because we're dealing with something that's so serious. I have to keep it light because we're dealing with something that is so heavy. I have to keep it light because some of you come in and you've almost thrown in the towel. Real talk you to the point. You're like, hey, man, it's whatever the other monkey make it, it's whatever. That's how you get to that point. Remember that time you were running fast, but then you get to that point you're just like it's whatever the Lord wanted me to encourage you today to say keep fighting. You're almost there, but I need you to understand how you got to fight. Sometimes you got to speak directly to the ops, sometimes you got to be able to speak directly to the opposition, and there's more than I need y'all to talk to the ops. I need you to talk to the opposition. I need you to talk to the, to the adversary, as it relates to what God has said to you. And I know what God is saying to you through me, and he says I need to talk to you about how to fight. And he says the one thing I need you to tell the adversary right now is that the weapons that we fight with are extraordinarily capable. The weapons that we fight with are extraordinarily capable. The Bible says for the weapons of our warfare I'm in 2nd Corinthians, 10, verse 4 through 6 the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty, through God, to the pulling down Of strongholds. Can I tell you what that means? That means family, that you're not fighting with ordinary stuff, and that's good, because you're not fighting an ordinary battle. You're not fighting an ordinary battle because you're not an ordinary Christian. There's something different about you. There's something special about you. You have been fearfully and wonderfully made. You have been fearfully and wonderfully made and the only way you're going to kill somebody that is fearfully and wonderfully made is that you got to give an, you got to have an attack on that person that would kill someone else. And when you under that type of tech, you got to understand that God has given us some weapons, but the weapons of our warfare are not carnal. What does that mean? That what I fight with is not longer with my hands. What I fight with is no longer stomping you out. What I fight with is different. Now Somebody say we fight different. Ah, you see, the Bible declares that we wrestle not with flesh and blood, and the reason that some of you are losing your battles is because you are fighting the wrong fight. The Bible needs you to understand that the fight that you are fighting comes from the spirit realm. Only the enemy could birth the type of attack that you've been dealing with. They couldn't make this up on Tubi, they couldn't make this up on Instagram. Only the devil could think of the type of hell that you have been dealing with, and because it's so crazy, your fight has to be different. What are the capabilities of our weapons? If you're a good soldier, you got to know the capabilities of your weapons. You got to be able to know, if you're in the military, that there is a difference between a max effective range of a pistol in comparison to a rifle. You got to know the capability of your weapons, and the reason that some of you all are losing the mental fight is because you have yet to learn the capabilities of what you are fighting with. Can I tell you a little bit about what God has given you and what it's capable of. The Bible says in verse 4, 2 Corinthians 10, verse 4, that what you are fighting with has the ability to pull down strongholds. Strongholds are the barriers that keep you from finally making decisions that will be a blessing to you and a blessing to your family. Strongholds are the things that keep you stuck in a miserable place and in a miserable condition. Strongholds are the reason that people come in the church Sunday after Sunday and ever, instead of leaving saved, set free and delivered, they go back to the same behavior. They go back to the same pattern, not because they don't love God, but because they are dealing with a stronghold. And I want to tell you that the weapon of your warfare has the ability to pull down the stronghold. The ability to pull down the stronghold. I want to tell you that a stronghold is a fixed position that the enemy has put in place to keep you in check. And the question is how much more of your one life somebody say one life to live you got one life to live in the earth. And how many more years, how many more days, how many more seconds are you going to allow the enemy to keep you in check? Yeah, I said it. Some of us are allowing the enemy to keep you in check, and I heard what you said on social media Can't nobody check me? Pull up if you want to. This ain't what you want, but the enemy that had you in check since 78. The enemy that had you in check since you used to go to the skating rink with an afro. The enemy that had you in Texas used to go to the skating rink with an afro. The enemy that had you in Texas. You had that ultra perm. How much longer, how long, lord, you're going to allow the enemy to keep you in check. When the weapons of your warfare have the ability to do what? Pull down every stronghold. And it talks about the weapons of our warfare. They can pull down the stronghold. And I want to come against the strongholds on our mind today. Y'all going to help me preach today. I got strongholds, you got strongholds, all God's children got strongholds. But I'm going to tell you one thing that if we fight this thing together, we going to make it. I see in the spirit, some strongholds being broken today. I see in the spirit some minds being freed today. I see in the spirit some people being loose today. I see in the spirit some people getting set free today. How do I know? Because my weapon is extraordinarily capable and verse 5 says that not only can it pull down strongholds, it does it by casting down imaginations and every high thing, every high person, every high political figure that exalts itself against the knowledge of God and brings that into captivity, every thought to the obedience of Christ. What does that mean? One of the attacks of the enemy is to attack your mind. If you've been here long enough, back in the day I had did a sermon from the ghetto boys. Y'all remember the ghetto boys. I know some of y'all only know Mahalia Jackson, but the ghetto boys the hook to the song, said that my mind playing tricks on me. I heard one of the seniors shout it out before one of y'all did. She had it on eight track, but I'm here to remind some of y'all, just like that song said oh man, homie, my mind's playing tricks on me. You don't realize that the biggest weapon that the enemy is using against you right now is playing tricks on your mind. He has been attacking the way that you think so long that you think it's natural to think the way that you think. He has been attacking the way that you think so long that you listen to him more than you listen to God. And so what has to happen is we have to go into warfare and we have to cast down every thought that exalts itself against the knowledge of God. Because God said that you're the head and not the tail. God said that you are a victor. God said you are the heir to his promises. God said that you are fearfully and wonderfully made. God said he knows the plans that he has for you. God said look, I'm about to do a new thing in your life. God said I'm about to open a door that no man can shut and I'm gonna close some stuff that no man can open. God says I'm about to make a way for you, a way out of nowhere. God says that I am the lover of your soul. God says that your past is forgiven. God says that I'm about to reunite your family. God says I'm about to do some stuff. God says who the son sets free is free. Indeed. But oh man, homie, my mind playing tricks on me. I hear what God's saying, but the enemy is saying something else. What do you do when there's a conflict? You have to use the extraordinary capability of the weapons of your warfare, and the text says that when we use the weapon of our warfare, we can bring into captivity. Somebody said I got to take them. Crazy thoughts captive, thoughts captive. You who was about to start a business but got afraid this week. The Lord said take that thought captive. I bet you won't stand up because the Holy Ghost told me that you in here, if you was about to start something this week or last, and you got. I see you. I see God said take that thought captive, take it captive. Y'all tell her take it captive, take it, take it, take it captive, take it captive. Now y'all just start speaking blessings into our life. Y'all start just speaking miracles into our life. That's what church look like. We, we take those foolish thoughts captive. Take them. Take them captive, bind it in the name of Jesus. There's somebody else in the room, somebody else in the room. You had given up on your adult child because they have cost you so much money and time and you've come to the conclusion that it's not going to work. The Lord said take it captive Whoever you are in the room I know they're there Take it captive, take it captive, bind it right now in Jesus' name. Y'all help her. Take it captive. Take it captive, bind it right now in Jesus' name. Y'all help us. Take it captive, take it captive, take it captive in Jesus' name. That's the weapons of our warfare. They are extraordinarily captive. What do we do? We take those things captive and then we bring them to the submission of what the will of God is for our life. You thought you'd never find love. Take it captive. You thought you'd never get out of debt. Take it captive. You thought that you couldn't be used because you had it yesterday Take it captive. I need you to talk to yourself and say I'm going to take it captive. I'm not going to operate in fear. Take it captive because that's the power of our weapons and the way that we learn to take stuff captive and one of all the weapons that God has given us that have extraordinary capability. I'll tell you about one that we got to have, elder Mark Johnson. We must learn to use the weapon of barrier breaking prayers. The Bible teaches us that when we go before the throne of grace, we go boldly. When we go into his presence, we go with an expectation that he will hear our faintest cry. There was so much theology in some of the old songs that we used to sing that talk about how you go to God. I make reference to him sometimes. Songs like Pass Me Not, o Gentle Savior, hear my Humble Cry. And while on others, thou art calling, do not pass me by. Somebody said that's a barrier-breaking prayer. We used to start our prayers in the civil rights movement God of our weary years, god of our silent tears, god who has helped us thus far along the way. Somebody said that's a barrier breaking prayer and sometimes you go and you just say it's me, it's me, oh Lord, standing in the need of a prayer. I need some people in the room right now. If you want God to move, not tomorrow, but today, I need you to start interceding with barrier breaking prayers. No more cute prayersing with barrier-breaking prayers. No more cute prayers. No more just-because prayers. No more now-I-lay-me-down-asleep prayers. I need some prayers from the depths of your hurt place. I need some prayers from the depths of your doubts. I need some prayers that you're going to petition to God and you're going to be like I'm not going to let go, god, until you bless me. You got to pray like Jacob prayed in the Old Testament, where he's wrestling with this God-like figure and he said I'm not going to let go. Sometimes, when Jacob was wrestling with this God-like figure and he was going through a difficult time in his life and a difficult time in his family and whether it was God or an angel, it's not clear and he's wrestling all night with this figure, to the point that his hip gets knocked out of the socket, and it was at that point when life hit some of us and our hip get knocked out of the socket. That's when some of us will stop praying. But I need us to have a spirit like Jacob. I may have a broke hip, I may have a limp, my knees may hurt when I get on them, but I ain't going to let go until you bless me. I can't let go until it shifts. I can't let it go until it turns around, because the weapons of our warfare are extraordinarily capable of turning some things around for me. Men and women of God, we got to pray barrier-breaking prayers, and the Lord says this as you pray barrier breaking prayers. And the Lord says this as you pray barrier breaking prayers. This is what the Lord says. God, he is about to eradicate what the enemy has released to frustrate your purpose. God is about to eradicate what the enemy has released To frustrate your Purpose. I'm reminded in the book of Ezra. Well, there were some people that had purpose, like y'all I see y'all in Ezra, for the people of God had set forth to rebuild the temple of the Lord, but the adversary showed up in the middle of the building project. Men and women of God, I want to remind you this in the spirit Be very careful of the folk that show up in the middle. Now hear this Everybody that shows up in the middle is not the ops. Everybody that shows up in the middle is not against you. But you got to be very careful of the folk that show up in the middle. You got to use the gift of discernment. They show up in the middle and say hey, let us be with you, let us build this temple to your God with you, and Zerubbabel and Yeshua, using their discernment, say you may have no parts in this work. Sometimes you got to look at people and say no. Let me say it again Sometimes you got to look at people and say no. But I'm going to tell you something about a no. When you give someone a no, their true colors will soon follow. Someone a no, their true colors will soon follow. There are many people that come to me in this season and they they say God has called me to preach. Can I get the microphone next Sunday? God has called me to preach, god has called me to do this, can I? Can I start? And? And my initial inclination is no, and I watch after I give them a no and I watch to see what happens next. I watch to see if they start sowing seeds of discord. I watch to see what happens next. Pastor, don't see what's in me, pastor, taking too long. Sometimes, when you give people a no, the true essence of who they are is soon to follow. Can I give somebody that's on the dating scene advice? Ladies, go ahead and give Mal Sean a note when he show up in your inbox and see what happened after that. Now, if Mal Sean is worth his salt, if he first he don't succeed Mal Sean, he'll try, try again. But sometimes when you give Mal Sean a note, all of a sudden y'all know how it go. You become every kind of such and such and so and so, because now I can see the real essence of who you are, because I can see that your motives weren't what they thought they were. And what happens when you give the enemy a no? Is that? Well, if he can't beat you one way, he'll beat you another. He starts to try to frustrate the purpose of the people that's trying to build the temple. And I want to talk to some of you in the room because the enemy, when you gave him a no, you said I'm going to live for God. Now he's starting to frustrate your purpose. The text says that the enemy started to bribe people to frustrate their plans. They started to bribe people to lie on them. They started to bribe people to make social media posts on them. They started to bribe people to lie on them. They started to bribe people to make social media posts on them. They started to bribe people to discredit them in the community. They started to bribe people to discredit them in the family. Anybody ever been discredited by somebody who just didn't like you or you didn't give them what they wanted? Yeah Well, the word of the Lord is this Don't worry about the tricks of the enemy, because God is about to eradicate what the enemy has released to frustrate your purpose. Can I tell you the truth? Can I give it to you raw and real, straight? No chaser, can I do that? To tell you this it's coming. Somebody say it's coming, but what I'm talking about is coming to say it's coming, but what I'm talking about is coming is the attack of the enemy. It's too many times in church, because we want to encourage you, we want to tell you about the good things that's coming, but we are afraid to tell you that sometimes, because of politics, bad things are on the way. We're afraid to tell you that sometimes because of the enemy, that bad things are coming. Somebody say it's coming. I don't want to tell you this so you can be afraid. I don't want to tell you this so you can run, tuck 10 and hide. I want to tell you this so you can be prepared for what's coming. And I got to be honest with you. What's coming toward me and what's coming toward you, the truth of the matter is is that it's bigger than you can handle on your own. The truth of the matter is is that it's bigger than you can handle on your own. Maybe you've never been in church and nobody ever told you the truth that when the enemy is really after you, I get it. We sing songs like stomp on the devil's head, shake the devil off, suplex and DDT the devil, punch him in the mouth. We, we sing songs like this. But the reality is that the enemy has been here a long time. But the reality is that the enemy has been here a long time and you versus Satan, all by yourself. I'm here to tell you that you will get your head bust to the white meat. I ain't lying. He's an angel, he's an eternal being. He has been here for a long time. And when you go into warfare against the enemy, all by yourself you're going to walk over, but you're going to limp back. Amen, somebody. I'm just trying to help somebody, to help you to understand that you've been fighting to fight the wrong way, that there are things in life that you just can't handle. And can I be real about it? Sometimes there's stuff that comes that I just can't handle it. When the divorce came, you couldn't really handle it. When cancer showed up, you couldn't really handle it. When there were problems in your finances, you really couldn't handle it. When there were issues in your church, you couldn't handle it. But how did you make it? That's such a great question. I'm glad you asked, because the Holy Spirit has shown you that some stuff is coming. Y'all would be surprised that. How many people have come to me to say hey, pastor, do you think we can expand the community garden, just in case that there's an issue with the food supply? Hey, pastor, do you think we could teach people canning, just in case something goes crazy? Now, here I'm not a doom and gloom type person, but what I'm telling you is that sometimes we see stuff coming. And what do you do when the enemy releases something towards you that's bigger than you? Well, there's an answer in Isaiah 59, verse 19. If you walk with me, it says this so shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west and his glory from the rising sun. Watch this, when the enemy shall come in like a flood. The flood represents that. It's an overflow of a lot of stuff going on. It's an overflow of executive orders. It's an overflow of mistreating folk. It's an overflow of sickness. It's an overflow of disappointment. It's an overflow of mental health issues. It's an overflow of sickness. It's an overflow of disappointment. It's an overflow of mental health issues. It's an overflow of spiritual attack. It's an overflow of misery. It's an overflow of people with suicidal ideation. It's an overflow. But when the enemy comes in like a flood, don't you know? The purpose of the flood is to drown you. The purpose of the flood is to kill you. The purpose of the flood is to wipe your footprints from the sand. The purpose of the flood is to erase your past and your present. Has anybody besides Pastor Walt dealt with the flood? Yeah, I've dealt with the flood this week. It was not just one thing. It was several things. It was trial after trial, it was test after test. It was disappointment after disappointment. It was heartbreak after heartbreak. It was like I took one step forward and two steps back. Do I have anybody in the room that knows what I'm talking about? That has literally dealt with the flood from the enemy? But look at what the text says. When the enemy comes in like a flood, the spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him. Now, you may not be from the old church but, pastor, what does it mean when the Lord says I'm going to lift up a standard Against the flood that the enemy sent to me? Well, what it literally means is the ruach of God, the breath of God. He's about to breathe on your situation and he's about to blow the problems away. Let me see if I can make it plain. Imagine yourself living in the Gulf of Mexico and imagine a Category 5 hurricane is coming your way. Somebody say the hurricane is coming. You heard the news report. You see the shift in the atmosphere. You see it's starting to rain. Somebody say the hurricane is coming. You're doing all that you can to get ready. Now you put sandbags down, you boarded up the windows. But no matter how you try to get ready, somebody say the hurricane is still coming. And as you are getting ready to embrace a bad situation, suddenly here comes a news report that said there's been a shift in the atmospheric conditions. There was a wind from the west and now the hurricane. Although it's still coming, the hurricane is going another way. I just got a meteorological download from heaven on your behalf. I just heard the Lord say there is a breaking news report. I just heard the Lord say that he's about to blow on the hurricane that was coming to your house. He's about to blow on the hurricane that was coming to flood you. He's about to blow on the hurricane that was about to wipe you away. And now there's about to be a shift, because when my God sees the enemy release the flood, he lifts up a standard, and I need about 75 people that'll thank God for blowing the trouble away. You ought to thank God for blowing the trouble away.
Speaker 2: The weapon formed that it shall not work. There's a wind coming, and it's coming from the west and it's about to blow away when?
Speaker 1: the enemy needs to be the Lord. The Spirit of the Lord, the spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him. You ought to be encouraged. You didn't know it. You thought it was just by happenstance that the weather report shifted. Because you didn't understand that your God lifted up a standard. You didn't understand that your God blocked it. And I want to encourage you, since your God is in the blocking business. Keep on fighting, because you're almost there. Can't tell somebody to keep fighting. You're almost there. Men and women of God, I'm here to tell you the only way you can keep fighting in the midst of everything that we're dealing with is through the posture of your worship. I want to tell you that your worship is the only thing that can sustain you until the barriers break. I need to say that one more time. Your worship is the only thing that will sustain you until the barriers break. I'm going to say it one more again your worship is the only thing that will sustain you. When people get on your last reserve nerve, your worship is the only thing that's going to sustain you. When you look at CNN and MSNBC and Fox News and the internet and you see craze in this, day after day after day. Your worship is the only thing that's going to sustain you. When your money looks funny and your change looks strange, your worship is the only thing that's going to sustain you. When your money looks funny and your change looks strange, your worship is the only thing that'll sustain you. When your marriage go through those dry seasons. Your worship is the only thing that'll sustain you when you can't keep yourself. How do I know? Well, there's a psalmist, psalm 73, who gives an honest account of what real worship looks like. He says in verse 1 truly, god is good to Israel, even to such as are of a clean heart. So this psalmist is acknowledging who God is and he's acknowledging that God is good. But there's a shift in his tone in verse 2. I see some of you all in Psalm 73. He says but ask for me. He says I'm glad that the Lord is blessing Pastor Walt and his family, but ask for me. I'm glad that the Lord is blessing them, folk down at Chosen City Church, but ask for me. I'm glad that God is blessing folk like Mother Frances, but ask for me. I'm glad that God is still restoring limbs, but ask for me. He says but ask for me. My feet were almost gone. He said my steps had well now slipped. What was he saying? That because of what was going on in his life that he almost let go, that his foot almost slipped. He almost turned back to what he had turned away from. He almost stopped worshiping, he almost stopped praying, he almost stopped believing. Anybody ever been in a spot where your foot almost slipped? You went down for justice at the courthouse and justice was denied. You applied for the position that you were overqualified for, but they didn't give you a chance. You stepped out on faith and then faith stomped all over you. Has anybody ever been in a position where your foot almost slipped? You prayed for your spouse and they're still acting funny. Has anybody ever been in a place where your foot almost slipped? You came to church and left more disappointed than when you show. Has anybody ever been to a posture where your foot almost slipped? You got a report after praying and the report didn't line up what was prophesied over your life and your foot almost slipped. He said his foot almost slipped. Why? Because he was jealous that God was blessing other folk and wasn't blessing him. I was envious at the foolish when I saw all the prosperity of the wicked. I'm big mad God. I go to church every Sunday and you treat me like this. I'm big mad God. I give tithes the best I can and these folk don't give you nothing, but I'm going through it like this. I need some real folk in the room that know what I'm talking about. Anybody ever been big mad with God? I'm big mad with your God that you would let my loved one die, and he was big mad. The problem is that many of us would start reading his testimony at verse 3. Whenever we read the Bible, we got to read what's happening before and we got to read what's happening after and we're going to get a full account of what God is doing. And there are too many times that some of y'all miss the benediction. You leave before God get through doing what God want to do. You would leave his story and say, yeah, I'm mad at God too, let's go party together. But if you keep reading this story, somebody says a shift came about. Somebody said a shift came about, he was mad, his foot almost slipped, until Somebody say until. Ah, the text says that his foot almost slipped until he went into the sanctuary of God. And I want to talk to y'all about the why it's so important to have a right atmosphere in this place. We got to have a right atmosphere in this place because there are some people that came in the door this morning. The Lord showed me that in the spirit that their foot almost slipped. But if the atmosphere is right, they'll say I almost gave up on church, I almost gave up on Jesus, I almost gave up on my faith. Until somebody say until I need some real folk in the room that got a real testimony that that at one time that you didn't even feel like going to church, that at one time you didn't even feel like worshiping, that one time you didn't feel like praying. It was that one time you accidentally stumbled into place. And until he makes it into the sanctuary and when he gets into the sanctuary there is down low from heaven and he decides that he's going to run on and see what the end is going to be. When he gets into the sanctuary, god shows him his future and not his past. When he gets into the sanctuary, he realizes that God's hand is still on his life. When he gets into the sanctuary, he realizes that God is still up to something in his life and that's my prayer. That's my prayer that when you get into the sanctuary, when you get into the inner courts, that the Lord God will he'll show you something that'll supercharge your faith. That the Lord God will He'll give you something to allow you to keep on pressing. The old saints used to say there's a blessing in the pressing and I want to encourage some people to keep on pressing. I need to encourage some people that God brought you into the sanctuary today because he wants to download something into you to shift your perspective on what you went through. You got the wrong perspective on what you went through. There needs to be a shift in your perspective. Your God is about to take everything that the enemy meant for evil and he's about to turn it for good. I need some prayer warriors to help me now. I need some prophets to help me preach now. Tell somebody right where you are. Your God is about to take everything that the enemy meant for evil and turn it for good. Let me find my own wife. She had a bad, rough week. I just heard the Lord say he's about to take everything that the enemy meant for evil and turn it for good Sometimes there has to be a shaking. Sometimes the shaking separates the real from the fake. And if I can prophesy to my wife, you ought to prophesy to whoever in your house.
Speaker 2: You better talk to him right now, you better tell him that God is about to turn you around.
Speaker 1: He's about to do something. How do you know, Pastor Walt? Because I have the audacity to go into the faith of his hand. I have the audacity to go into a posture of praise. I have the audacity to believe God for the impossible. I have the audacity to go into a posture of praise. I have the audacity to believe God for the impossible.
Speaker 2: I have the audacity to believe in my.
Speaker 1: Lord, my worship is going to sustain me until the barrier breaks, and I don't care what it is you got going on. It is your worship that's going to keep you until the barrier breaks. The Lord is saying that before the barrier breaks, you're going to prosper anyhow. The Lord is saying, before the barrier breaks, that you won't lack for anything. I speak this by faith in Jesus' name. But don't let the enemy steal your worship. Let him steal your joy. Don't let the enemy steal your peace. Men and women of God, I need you to understand that you got to keep fighting and you're almost there. Somebody say we're almost there. There is something greater on the inside of you. That's how I know that you're about to win this fight. The Lord told me to remind you that there is something greater on the inside of you, of you. 2 Corinthians 4. Paul talking to the Corinthians who were considering Throwing in a towel because of the opposition. They were considering giving up on this new found way Because it had gotten worse before it got better, and he starts to speak to them About what was on the inside of them. First thing he says 2 Corinthians 4, verse 1,. Therefore, seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy. We faint not Every soul under the sound of my voice. You have a ministry. Somebody say I have a ministry. You have a ministry that you have received by the grace and mercy of our Lord. Faint not, and well doing, for in due season you'll reap a harvest if you faint not. The Lord is saying that you have a ministry. The Lord is saying that you have value. Some Lord is saying that you have value. Some of you have lost your value because of what you went through. But I need to remind you in the spirit you have a ministry and you have a value. And he's saying that because you are so valuable, you can't quit. Somebody said I can't quit. I can't quit because God has put something in me. I, I can't quit. I can't quit because God has put something in me. I can't quit because I am not a quitter. I can't quit because there are too many people depending on me. I can't quit because I'm not in this fight by myself. Can I park right there and let somebody know that you're not in this fight by yourself? That's a trick of the enemy, that's a lie from hell. You are not by yourself and when you feel alone, you better call somebody. When you feel down and out, resist the urge to go to isolation and don't leave this place. If you don't have somebody that you can call, I will literally give you my cell phone number. If you feel like you got nobody to call, the elders will give you a number, because what the enemy is trying to do in this season is make you feel isolated so he can kill you, because he never wants you to know what's on the inside of you. Paul. He goes further to say that we have something inside of us and it's powerful, but the world cannot receive it because they have not yet accepted the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ. He said is hidden to them unless the same light that hit us hits them. That's why we are intentional about inviting our friends and family to church, because the same light that hits us, we want to make sure that it hits them. The same way that we are walking in our purpose, the best way that we can, we want to make sure that they are doing the same. He says that in the middle of a dark world there is a light on the inside. Somebody say there is a light on the inside. Somebody said there's a light in me. Jesus is the light that shineth in me, that shineth in me. I need some 1984 Christians they help me out with that one as a song that simply said Jesus is the light that shineth in me, that shineth in me and he'll show up in me. I want to let you know that the moment you accepted Jesus Christ as the Son of the living God, there's a light that's on the inside of you. And it's interesting because this light is exposed not by the preaching of ourselves but of the preaching of Jesus Christ, and he's trying to help them to understand the power of what's on the inside of them. He's trying to help them to understand that in the middle of darkness, there is something on the inside of us that can shine through the darkness of anything that we may be facing in this mean and unfriendly world. He says let me help you to understand what's on the inside of you. Chosen city, can I help you to understand what's on the inside of you so that you can go home and fight like your life is on the line? He says this in verse 7, that we have this treasure in earthen vessels. The treasure is the gift of the Holy Spirit, but it's inside of an earthen vessel. The best way that I can help you to understand is that when I got married, and maybe once or twice for Christmas, I went to a jewelry store and I got my wife some jewelry. First I got her an engagement ring and a wedding ring and all of that stuff. But I want to tell you that even one time when I had a penny or two, I went to that little store called Tiffany's. She liked that little store and I went there. And one thing that I noticed at all the stores that I went through wow, the box was nice. The value was not in the box. Tiffany's got that little blue box. It looks good. But if I go down to my Walmart collection and put my Walmart collection inside of the Tiffany box, if I go to the pawn store, pastor Chris, I will quickly discover that what's on the inside of the box ain't what the outside appeared to be. I want to talk to some people in the room and let you know that your value is not found in the box. What do you mean? That our life and our existence is the box. And because some of you thought your value was in the box. When you lost your job, that became a dent in the box and now you don't see your value. When the marriage went through, it became a tear in the box and now you don't see yourself as the awesome queen or king that you are. When the box put on a few more pounds, you don't see yourself as beautiful as you once was. Now the box no longer looks like a Coca-Cola bottle. The box looks a little bit more portly Amen, somebody. And the box don't move as fast as it used to move and you feel some type of way you deal with the midlife crisis because you remember the former days when the box had it going on. You remember the former days when the box had a full I said a half. You remember the former days when the box be able to do what the box wants to do. But the Lord told me to remind you that you had put the value in the wrong place, that the value is not on what's on the outside. The value is what's on the inside. Help me, holy Ghost. I'm trying to help you to understand that God has deposited a portion of him inside of you. That's his Holy Spirit and that's where the value is, and that's how I know that you can fight any fight and you're going to win. Somebody say I'm going to win. I need you to say it like you mean it. Chosen City Say I'm going to win. This is my winning season. I decree it and declare it. Somebody say I'm going to win. I'm going to win Not because of what's on the outside of the box. I'm going to win because what's on the inside of the box has never lost its value. I don't care how portly the box gets, I don't care how torn the box gets, I don't care how soggy the box gets, I don't care how old the box gets. There's something on the inside of me that'll never lose its value. There's something on the inside of me that is more valuable today than it was yesterday. And because we have this treasure inside of earthen vessels, can I tell you about the power of what's inside of you? Because you have this treasure in earthen vessels. Let me tell you how you're going to fight and you're going to win Because you have this treasure in earthen vessels. Let me tell you how you're going to fight and you're going to win Because you have this treasure. Verse 8 declares we are troubled on every side. Do I have some honest Christians that say, pastor Walt, I got troubles on every side? If you don't mind being honest, I want to speak prophetically to you. If you've had trouble on every side, put your hands up because there's a word from the Lord. If you had troubles on every side, god is saying because of the gift that's in you, the trouble is not going to distress you. And so whenever you feel distress, that is not your God, that is not your gift, that's an attack of the enemy. And the Lord told me to remind you that, because greater is he that is in us than he that is in the world. You ought to be able to speak to the trouble on every side of you. I need some people that don't mind speaking to the trouble in the front of you, speaking to the trouble that's behind you, speaking to the trouble that's on your flanks. Y'all better start speaking to your troubles up in here, because the text says because of what's in me, I'm not distressed. It says that we are perplexed sometimes, but not in despair. Sometimes to be perplexed suggests that we are like Richard Pryor in that movie and we don't know which way is up. Sometimes to be perplexed is we don't know what the next move is on the chessboard. Sometimes to be perplexed is we don't know why God allowed certain people to get in the position that they are in. Sometimes to be perplexed is we don't know why God elect Uh huh, alexa. Bless somebody over there, uh huh, while we are not blessed over here. Uh huh, do I have anybody that don't mind saying? Uh huh, pastor, I know what you're talking about. Uh huh, I know what it feels like to be perplexed, uh huh. Nothing in my life makes sense. Uh huh. But the writer doesn't stop right there. Uh huh. Although you may not, may, be perplexed, uh huh. There, although you may not, may be perplexed, he says that you're not in despair. You're not in despair because the gift of the Holy Ghost that's inside of you has given you the spirit of discernment. And the Lord says you ain't got to live like the world trying to guess. You ain't trying to live like the world trying to figure it out. You just got to pray. Order my steps in your word, order my tongue in your word, god, my feet in your word. And I'm here to release somebody from being perplexed because the spirit of God is about to give you a divine strategy. The Spirit of God is about to show you what you got to do tomorrow. The Spirit of God is about to put you five steps ahead of the enemy. Somebody ought to get excited right there. For the first time in your life, you about to be ahead of the enemy. When he shows up, you're going to be like I was waiting on you. Silly rabbit Tricks are for kids. I operate in discernment. You ain't pulling the wolves over my eyes anymore. I operate in discernment. You're not going to trick me this time. I operate in discernment. I ain't falling for that foolishness, no more. I operate in discernment. I'm going to do what God has called me to do. Yeah, perplexed, but not in despair. Persecuted, but not forsaken. There are some of you in the room who have dealt with persecution. Your family lied on you. You've become the subject of conversation. When you walk in the room, they get quiet Simply because they were lying on your name. When you walk in the room, you know that they was up to something Because your spirit told you so. Has anybody ever been persecuted? You ever had a co-worker to lie? Has anybody ever been persecuted? You ever had a church member to make up lie. Has anybody ever been persecuted? You ever had a church member to make up something? Has anybody ever been persecuted? Somebody made assumptions based on who they saw you with. Has anybody ever been persecuted? Folks judged you before they knew your name. Has anybody ever been persecuted? Wouldn't give you a chance just because Some of us know what it feels like to be persecuted by folk. And the worst persecution of all is when you're persecuted by the people that's supposed to love you. That'll break your heart, won't it? I trusted you when I couldn't trust nobody else. I gave you secrets that I'd give you to nobody else. And now here you are, sending subliminal messages. Now here you are talking about me. It breaks your heart when you're persecuted, but the Lord says when you feel persecuted, you are not forsaken. I want to talk to somebody in the room that's your Holy Ghost, reminder that you're not by yourself. I need you to help somebody right now by stretching out your hand and putting it on your neighbor's shoulder. And when you put it on that shoulder, I want you to shake them and rock them, rock them and shake them and say, neighbor, you're not by yourself. Oh, I want you to shake them and rock them and rock them and shake them and let them know. You got a sneaky suspicion that everything is going to be all right. Why don't you shake them and rock them, rock them and shake them and tell them that the Lord sees you and the Lord is not? going to forget you Shake them and rock them. Rock them and shake them and let them know sooner or later it's about to turn in their favor. Yeah, and because of the gift that's on the inside of you, I got some good news. Now that God is saying that you can fight on. Now I need you to tell somebody, because of the gift that's on the inside of me, I can fight on now. Because of the gift that's on the inside of me, I'm going to fight on now. Bible declares be ye steadfast and unmovable, always abounding in the word of the Lord, for as much as ye know that your labor is not in vain. The Lord just said I see your work, I see your heart, and ain't no way I brought you this far to leave you. Now I need you to encourage yourself. You've encouraged other people, but now I need you to encourage yourself. Tell yourself, fight on, you, fight on, tell yourself.
Speaker 3: Fight on you fight on.
Speaker 2: Tell yourself Fight on you, fight on you, fight on you, fight on you, fight on you, fight on you, fight on. Keep your smile in your face. You fight on, you, fight on you, fight on you, fight on, you, fight on, oh, you fight on.
Speaker 3: oh, you fight on you fight on.
Speaker 2: Oh, you fight on. Oh, jesus, oh, in your name. You fight on. You fight on Nothing you want. You want to lose, but you don't want it. And I want to go, jesus, oh, keep your sword in your hand. If I don't, if I don't, one of these days, it won't be long You'll look for me and I'll be gone. Keep your sword in your hand. Hey, you fight on. Let me see that guy in music. You fight on. Oh, you fight on. Hey, you fight on. Oh, you fight on. Hey, keep your sword in your hand, come on, you fight on. You fight on. Keep your sword in your hand. You fight on. Oh, you fight on. You fight on. Keep on fighting, keep on fighting, keep on fighting, keep on fighting, keep on fighting, keep on fighting, keep on fighting, keep on fighting. You're almost there. Don't turn around. Don't turn around you. You and you and you. You and you. Keep on fighting. You fight on. Keep on fighting. Don't go into power. God is with you. He's by your side. He'll never leave you. He'll never forsake you. You fight on. He'll pick you up. He'll turn you around. He'll place your feet on solid ground. You keep on fighting. He'll put a carpet in your hands. He'll run into your feet. You keep on fighting. Never give fighting. Keep on fighting, never give up. Keep fighting, never give up. Keep fighting, never give in. Keep fighting. Keep fighting, fight, fight, fight. Keep fighting. Fight for your family. Keep fighting. Fight for your children. Keep fighting. Fight for your husband. Keep fighting. Fight for your wife. Keep fighting. Fight for this country. I'm gonna tell you something, pastor Rosa. She's there at the first service. I didn't even expect her to be here. Sickness attacked her body, but she had some Holy Ghost fight in her. She was in the hospital for two, three days and Pastor.
Speaker 1: Her husband said by tomorrow we coming up out of here Because that was his Holy Ghost fight. I want to talk to somebody that got some sickness in their body to let you know that this next round of this song is just for you, that if you're dealing with sickness, the Lord is there. Fight on Pastor Young, give them one more time for people that need a healing in their mind.
Speaker 2: You fight on, you, fight on, you fight on, never give up. You fight on, you fight on, never give up. Don't go in the tower, fight on through it. I know you can make it. Don't you stop, don't you quit. You've got to fight, put one foot in front In front of the other and walk on through it. Don't let the barriers, don't let them hinder you. God will break the barriers, but you got to fight. Fight on your knees, fight on your knees. You people fighting, you, people fighting, you people fighting, People fighting. The Lord will deliver. The Lord will heal, the Lord will set free. You keep fighting. I said you fight on. I said you, you, you, you fight, you fight on. I said you, you, you. I said you and you, you fight on, you fight on. You fight for your health. You fight for your mind, you fight for your sanity. I said you fight on. I said you, you, you.
Speaker 1: You try, listen, listen, I tell a gif of a man. I tell a gif of a woman you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you. Minutes ago.
Speaker 3: So maybe they'll catch it.
Speaker 2: I pray that they will.
Speaker 1: But this is for everybody. Because you are fighting on with your sword, because the word of God is a sword, Because you are fighting on there's a little prophetic chant. Let's see if we can catch. Yeah, a little prophetic chant, let's see if we can catch. I'm getting the beat right there. Yeah, I'm getting a beat right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Not much longer now. Things are about to shift Quickly. Not much longer now. Things are about to shift Quickly. Not much longer now. Things are about to shift Quickly, quickly. Not much longer now. Things are about to shift Quickly, quickly. Not much longer now.
Speaker 2: Things are about to shift quickly, quickly, not much longer now. Things are about to shift quickly, quickly, not much longer now no-transcript, They'll catch the beat.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about the beat, don't worry about the words.
Speaker 2: Quickly, quickly, not much longer now Things are about to shift quickly, quickly, not much longer. Now Things are about to shift quickly, quickly, not much longer. Now things are about to shift Quick link, quick link. Not much longer. Now things are about to shift Quick link, quick link. Not much longer. Now things are about to shift Quick link, quick link, quick link, quick link, quick link, quick link, quick link, quick link, quick link, quick link, quick link, quick link, quick link, quick link, quick link, quick link, quick link, quick link, quick link, quick link, quick link, quick link, quick link, quick link, quick link, quick link, careful, time places, barriers, protect, wielding, quick link, salvation, weakling. Not much longer. Now Things are about to shift. Weakling, not much longer. Now Things are about to shift Weakling, not much longer. Now Things are about to shift Weakling, weakling, weakling, weakling, weakling, weakling, weakling, weakling, weakling, weakling, weakling, weakling, weakling, weakling, weakling, weakling, weakling, weakling. We quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly. Think of about the ship Quickly. My mother won't let you down. Think of about the ship Quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly. Want me to do it Quickly, it's all been done Quickly. Want me to do it Quickly, want me to do it Quickly, want me to do it Quickly. Make a way Quickly Open the door Quickly. Make a way Quickly Kill somebody Quickly. Wrigley, wrigley, wrigley, wrigley, wrigley, wrigley, wrigley, wrigley, wrigley, wrigley, wrigley, wrigley, wrigley, wrigley, wrigley, wrigley, wrigley, wrigley, wrigley, wrigley, wrigley, wrigley, wrigley, wrigley, wrigley, wrigley, wrigley, wrigley, Wrigley, wrigley, waxley, waxley. I'm not going home.
Speaker 1: Waxley, I'm going to see the congregation guys, I'm going to see the congregation. Guys, I'm going to go home. I'm going to see the congregation guys, I'm going to see if we can go home. Y'all ready. Congregation, we're going home. I'm going to need to hear. Y'all, I'm going to need to hear y'all.
Speaker 2: I need your hand to see the spirit, not much longer. Now Things are about to shift.
Speaker 3: Quickly, not much longer now. Things are about to shift Quickly.
Speaker 1: Not much longer now.
Speaker 2: Things are about to shift quickly quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly. With me, we'll be right back. We never lay, we never lay, we never lay, we never lay, we never lay, we never lay, we never lay, we never lay, we never lay, we never lay, we never lay, we never lay, we never lay, we never lay, we never lay, we never lay, we never lay, we never lay, we never lay, we never lay, we never lay, we never lay, we never lay, we never lay, we never lay, we never lay, we never lay, we never lay, we never lay, we never lay, we never lay, we never lay. Do you believe it? Do you believe it Quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly.
Speaker 1: For God to do it quickly in your life today. It requires you to operate in obedience to what the Lord is saying to operate in obedience to what the Lord is saying. The Spirit of the Lord spoke to you today. Now the question is how will you respond to it? The Spirit of God spoke to you today. The question is how will you respond to it? I want to first talk to those people. That's ready to move quickly. Holy Spirit, I already spoke to you and I want to meet you. Come on, some of the clergy can come meet me right now. Are you ready to move quickly? You ready to move quickly? Family, check on the person that's sitting next to you. You know what we do. We ask people to ask Hallelujah, let's praise God for this woman of God, these women of God that's moving over here. I need somebody to go down there. Hallelujah, hallelujah. Hey, clergy, y'all do me a favor. Make sure every aisle is covered, thank y'all, because some people are going to move quickly under the power of the Holy Spirit. Now, as they're all people that are moving quickly, now, as they're all people that are moving quickly, I want y'all to check on the people that may be still trying to discern what God is saying to them. So, if you're sitting next to somebody, just ask them Hallelujah, god is still moving. God is still moving. Check on your folks. Ask them are they saved? Ask them if they have a church home. Ask them have they been?
Speaker 3: fighting all by themselves and just say things are about to come about this quickly, come on, come on, y'all checking on your folks.
Speaker 2: If you don't check on your church, you'll never check on your neighbor. You'll never check on your neighbor. If you won't check on your phone, the church will never check on you. They'll never check on you. Come on, come on, come on, let's go today. Come on, let's go today. Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. You know about it. Rededicate your life. I'll be speaking to you about being baptized. We're making a confession today. Oh, she worshiped him right there. Do it now, do it now. Do it now. Do it now, do it now. Do it Quickly, quickly, quickly. Your plans are answered, your plans are answered. You are the living. You set free Quickly. Nothing to lose. God and Lord. Just quickly, quickly. The beauty of the spirit, the beauty of the life Quickly, quickly, quickly. Part of your fight is that you gotta go. God, yes, wink, wink, wink, wink, wink, wink, wink, wink, wink, wink, wink, wink, wink, wink, wink. Wink. Wink wink. Wink. Wink wink wink wink. We want to give you some joy, to give God a yes. Yes to be free, yes to be raised. I want you to share, I want you to feel real Blow a little bit of yes, brandy, still here.
Speaker 1: yes, because some people just need to give God a yes today. We'll break it down for you can give God a yes today, yes yes if you're going to fight God. If you're going to fight, god just said I need your yes. The way you're going to win the won't fight, god just said I need you, yes. The way you go in the fight is to give God a yes today. I wanted to bring it down just for you, so you can meditate on what God is saying. So you give God a yes today. I believe our faith is somebody going to fight?
Speaker 2: It's hard for somebody. They fight to get out of their seat, but we're going to fight with them today. We're going to come fight with you today. We're going to come walk with you today. God just walked with you yesterday. If you're going back and forth with it this evening, let me tell you that the answer is yes.
Speaker 3: You can never go wrong with giving God a yes. God will do a new thing for us. He just wants your yes. Saints, pray with me that somebody who is wrestling with God a yes right now to give God a yes right now, will give God a yes in this moment.
Speaker 1: Somebody resting to give God a yes will give God a yes in this moment. Y'all praying with me. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Somebody resting to give God a yes will give God a yes in this moment.
Speaker 3: Oh how much God loves you.
Speaker 1: That's why he brought you here today.
Speaker 2: That's why he brought you here today. Now he's just looking for your. Yes, he's looking for your yes.
Speaker 1: You ain't got to do this by yourself anymore. You don't have to do it by yourself anymore.
Speaker 2: Surrender to his will.
Speaker 1: Maybe there wasn't on your list of things to do today.
Speaker 3: But surrender to his will. God bless you, woman God bless you.
Speaker 1: Why don't you try to fight by yourself, punching out the concrete all alone? God is saying those days are over. I want to do a new thing. I'm going to just give him a yes. Just give him a yes. We waiting on you. Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah. Come on, let's celebrate this amazing woman of God. Let's celebrate this amazing woman of God. There may be one more. It's your turn. I know it's a struggle, but the Holy Spirit is with you. Ask for whatever confirmation you need to ask for. This is a different place. God is doing a different thing. Ask God for whatever you need to ask him for. He'll show it to you.
Speaker 3: He's just looking for your yes today. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, family, can we celebrate God for the souls that responded to the gospel following the Savior Jesus Christ and we encourage somebody to know that it's not too late? It is not too late If the spirit is still, if you're still wrestling, it's not too late. Those souls that may be online, it's not too late. Hallelujah, hallelujah.