Speaker 1: there is nothing too hard for the sovereign God. I don't want you to miss the words of that worship. The word sovereign in its original language means that he's almighty, that he has all power. It literally means that he is the supreme of all. So if I'm dealing with a sickness, my god is sovereign. I mean he has supreme authority over my sickness. If I'm dealing with a mental health crisis, my god is sovereign. That means that he has authority over what's going on in my mind. If I'm concerned about what's going on in the country, my God is sovereign. He rules and super rules, and I thank God for this opportunity to worship a sovereign God. You are a sovereign God. He reigns your sovereign God. You heard what the song said not some situations, but every situation a sovereign God. Father, in the name of Jesus, we love you, we praise you, we thank you for this sweet worship. We thank you for meeting us here in spite of ourselves. Now, god, I feel your Holy Spirit in this place, like, like, like you're going to do something exceedingly and above God. I pray that you just show yourself mighty. I pray that you show yourself strong and when it's all said and done, oh Lord, we'll be careful to give your name all the glory, all the honor and all the praise. God, you gave me something for your people. I pray that it comes out the way that you intended to come out. We love you, lord. In Jesus name, we pray. Let the people of God say amen, amen, amen to God, be the glory to God. Be the glory to God, be the glory family. There's a word from the Lord today. It is found in Psalm, the 24th chapter, verse 6. Today we'll be reading from the King James version. Y'all know that my go-to version is the New Living Translation, but every now and then, the poetic flow of King James hits us just like we need to be hit. It touches us just like we need to be hit. It touches us just like we need to be touched. And I also want to remind you all I will announce the date, but we have a date that we're going to ask you all to bring your paper Bibles, working with the business office to get to, to get some of those. And you know it was one of those things that we live in a generation where, um, people don't know the bible as much as they should and and the stats say, not as much as we used to. And so for those that are from the old church you remember flipping through the bible and it'd be the preacher. Be like those who have it. Say amen, amen, or those who don't say hold up wait a minute, wait, pastor, I'm almost there and uh and uh. But it was something about just flipping through those pages to help you get some familiarity with the word of God. And I'm telling you, we live in a time where you need to know the word of God backwards and forwards, forwards and backwards. So we're going to get some, but we're going to have a day where we bring our paper Bibles and I hope that it sticks. Similarly, similarly to why we are introducing some of the hymns of our faith, similarly to why we are introducing some of the hymns of our faith, mother Bailey is working with myself and Sister Brandy to even tell some of the stories of some of those hymns, because of those who know, know that every hymn has a testimony attached to it, and so we don't want to be the generation that loses those testimonies and the theology of some of the hymns of our faith. So we're all about the CCM, for sure, we're all about the praise and worship, but we still of the hymns of our faith. So we're all about the ccm, for sure, we're all about the praise and worship, but we still need the hymns of the faith. Amen, somebody, we still need those songs. Amen, the word of the lord. Today we're just going to, we're going to work through psalm 24, but I just want to highlight, for the sake of reading, uh, one verse. We're going to be looking at psalm 24, verse 6, and it is our custom to read the word of God out loud together. So let's do that, ready set, read. This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, oh Jacob say, and I would just like to use as a subject today, as the Holy Spirit would allow the choice of a new generation, would allow the choice of a new generation, the choice of a new generation. You may be seated in the presence of our lord. When I was doing my best to hear from god today as it relates to what? Or this week, as it relates to what to say to the people, especially after coming after out of a dynamic series on breaking barriers and a and an amazing move of God on Overcomers Night, I was searching all over and looking at the scriptures to see what God would have me to say. And then I came across a text that I've, that I've never preached before, and it stood out to me and it reads this is the generation of them that seek him, that seek that face. Oh, jacob, say law One. A little bit further in my studies and one commentary said what the writer referring to is referring to is that this is the birth of the Jacob generation. Somebody say the Jacob generation, yeah, chosen city. I'm here to tell you it makes sense to me now and it's going to make sense to you by the time I finish that we are a proud part of the Jacob generation. I worry, if that makes no sense to you, right this second, because in a few minutes the Holy Spirit is going to help us to understand what that means. Help us understand what it means to be a part of the Jacob generation. We got to understand what a generation is in the first place. A generation is a group of people born and living around the same time and usually the time it takes for people to be born, to live, to grow up, to die and to have children. That's from a societal perspective, from the family perspective. A generation those that are your descendants, your grandparents or your parents to the grandparents and parents and your children, and so on and so forth. That's from the family perspective. But even culture speaks a lot about generations, and let me not forget about the family as it relates to generations. Before I jump into culture, the truth of the matter is you understand family as it relates to generations and the power of that, because we all have heard or have dealt with something called generational. What Generational curses generational curses? It means that if something bad gets in Obadale, who was born in 1923, if we don't ever deal with what bad happened to Obadale in 1923, it's going to run through his children and then it's going to run through his grandchildren and his great-grandchildren. Generational curses are real. It's the reason that sometimes we are born into stuff that we had nothing to do with. So that's why, as a people of God, sometimes you're going to be the one that breaks that chain, that breaks that curse. Can I speak that right now, in Jesus'. Name? Somebody say I'm going to be the one. Yeah, I'm going to be the one. Shout out to the first one that will finish college. Shout out to the first one that will defeat the mental health issue. Shout out to the first one that will do what only God can do Go ahead with your bad self. May I pause and say that's why the attack on you is so great, because the enemy wants to keep that one thing flowing in the bloodline. But when you break it, it'll have to come to an end. The culture speaks a lot about generations, as, think about it, we know some of these like, and every generation is different. 1901 to 1927 was known as the greatest generation. 1928 to 1945, they called them the solid generation. 1946 to 1964, the baby boomers shout out to any baby boomers in the room then the grandest generation of them all generation X, my generation, 1965 to 1980, make some noise. Generation Xers that's what I'm talking about. Yeah, we run it, we run it, okay, okay. Then after that, that's when everything shifted with these millennials. Lord Jesus Woo. 1981 to 1996. Generation Z those individuals that was born with the iPhone. That's why a grandparent can hand the cell phone to the grandchild and be like baby, figure this thing out. They were born with that thing. Generation Alpha, 2010 to 2024. And guess what? This year started a new one Generation Beta, 2025 to 2039. Started a new one Generation Beta, 2025 to 2039. Each generation has its uniqueness, but each generation also has its problems. Every generation has to deal with something different, but the one thing that we have in common is that each generation has a choice, say I have a choice. Even the marketplace understands the power of a generation making a choice. Anybody remember the mid-80s when Pepsi-Cola teamed up with Michael Jackson? You remember in the movie? That's when his hair caught on fire. They teamed up and they took his Billie Jean song and they launched a series of commercials saying that Pepsi Cola was what the choice of a new generation. And even the Bible talks about the power of generations. As a matter of fact, our name was birthed from that power. First, peter 2 and 9 says this about generations. But you are a chosen generation, you're chosen. Somebody say I'm chosen. A royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people that you should show forth the praises of him who has called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. Can I help you to understand the reason that you have survived? What you survived is because the hand of God is on your life and he has elected you and he has chosen you for a time such as this. So what are you afraid of? Considering the fact that God chose you to be born right now? What you worried about? Considering the fact that God chose you to live through what we're living through right now? He elected you for it because there's something in your DNA. There's for it because there's something in your DNA, there's something in you, there's something in your spirit that not only can survive and thrive in the midst of what's going on, there's something in you that's going to be a blessing for humanity and a blessing for what's going on in the earth. That's why you need to tap in and be who God has called you to be, but men and women of God. Like I told you before, every generation has a choice and I want to help this Jacob generation. Chosen City I see it in the spirit. Elder Jay, I see it in the spirit. Pastor Chris, I see it in the spirit, pastor, I see it Elder Mason, I see it in the spirit that Chosen City Church, we are a Jacob generation. If y'all, and if y'all pray with me, you'll understand why I'm I'm using that phrase. And and once I get to talking a little bit about who Jacob is, maybe you'll understand Psalm 24, verse six, and say yeah, we are in fact a Jacob generation. And and help us understand. We have the testimony, we have the. We have the biography of the psalmist by the name of David. David is considered to be a little bit later on in life when he writes Psalm 24, but it makes sense because in some ways David represents his own generation. David represents a generation of true worshipers. Yeah, when David came up on the scene, he represented a generation of true worshipers, because prior to David, not all but most had a relationship with God that was based on rules and regulations alone. Their relationship with God was based on their ability to follow the Torah. Their relationship with God was based on their ability to remember the Old Testament. Their relationship with God was based on their ability to perfectly do the sacrifice. Their relationship with God was based on their ability to get to Jerusalem as part of their pilgrimage on an annual basis. Their relationship to God was based on doing stuff. But then there was a shift. Somebody said there was a shift when God appointed Saul to be the king of all Israel. At some point, god got tired of a ruler that didn't have his heart. You'll catch that when you get home. He got tired of a ruler that didn't have his heart and so he told Samuel get your good oil now and get your your good flash, because I found another one now, this other one that I have found. He's not perfect, but God himself said what makes him unique is that he is a man after my own heart, and that's the type of leader that I can rock with. I hope you heard yourself in that, that God is not looking for you to be perfect perfect, but he is looking for people and a generation that are seeking his heart and not always his hand. David represented one that would make some bad choices on the journey, but he was truly after God's heart. As a matter of fact, let me make sure that I'm in the right house. I wish I had just about a hundred people. That's enough. Yeah, just a hundred people that said God, real talk. I do need some stuff, real talk. I do need a financial blessing, real talk. I do need you to work some stuff out. But I'm not in church today because I need some stuff, because I know you're going to take care of the stuff. I'm in church today because I need your heart. I'm in church today because I just want to feel your presence. I'm in church today because I need a hug. I'm in church today because I need to pull your feel, your hand on my back and say keep going, keep going. I'm in church today because I just want to be in your presence, yeah, yeah. And David represents a shift in that. And he writes in the latter part of his life to help us to understand how the chosen generation has a responsibility. Now, because you are chosen, you are the Jacob generation, you got to make some choices. Somebody say we got to make some choices. Look at Psalm 24 from a perspective that you probably never looked at it before, because David helps us to see that we have to make some choices. The first thing that he says to us in Psalm 24, verse 1 he's speaking not from what he heard, he's speaking from what he knows about God himself. That's one thing. To hear that God is a healer until you mess around and find yourself in atrium health, that's a different, different testimony, ain't it somebody? He's not speaking from what he heard, he's speaking from what he knows. Verse one he says this the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, the world and they that dwell in it. What was he saying? He was speaking truth to you, chosen city. He was saying here's the truth. We are heirs to the promise of God. And to say it real plain if my daddy got it, I got it. Somebody said my daddy got it, I got it. Now, real talk. That's sometimes a hard principle for people to catch because, unfortunately, some of us maybe didn't have a father in the natural, and that's why sometimes, when we talk about God, we have to go a little bit further, because if you had a good father in the earth, then you understand the concept of a good heavenly father. But, real talk, if you didn't have a good father, or a good father figure, it's not that you're not smart, it's just that you hadn't had that experience. And I just pray that the Lord is going to give. Now, I pray, I see it. The Lord is about to give some of you who've never had a good father in the earth an experience with him. That's going to help you understand the role of a father. Somebody say if he got it, I got it. So there's the truth. There's the truth, here's the choice. If he has it, I have it. So now I got to make a choice. Somebody say I got to make a choice. What you got to do now is look at your situation and you have to choose to trust him as Jehovah Jireh. Somebody say I got to make a choice. You spit the truth out, but now you got to make a choice. You got to make a conscious decision to trust him as Jehovah Jireh. Jehovah Yahweh Speaking of who he is. Jireh action, speaking to what he does. There's one thing about the numerous names of God is that as they were trying to figure out who God was, they knew him as Yahweh, they knew him as Elohim. But as they were trying to figure out who God was, only thing they could articulate was based off of what he did. So, for example, for those that called him Jehovah Rapha, they called him that because Jehovah heals. I want to speak that right now and say that he's still Jehovah Rapha, the God who heals. He heals my mind, he heals my body, he heals my soul. So he's saying in this text now that if you have, you understand that the earth is the Lord's and the fullness and the fullness thereof. If he has it, I have it. I have the truth to trust him as Jehovah Jireh. What does Jehovah Jireh mean? God who provides. When did we first see Jehovah Jireh? We first saw it when Abram was being put to the test by God and God had blessed him with a son and then God told him to take that very son up to the mountain and to sacrifice his son. There's a lot that goes on in that story that I won't bring out, but this is what I want to point out. I want to point out the fact that Abraham was obedient, knowing that God had to be up with something, that God would not have him to do this and hadn't brought him this far to leave him. God didn't bless him with a son to take his son. So I want to talk to somebody right now and say God is up to something. Trust me, he ain't brought you this far to leave you hanging like that. And he gets to the place, he lays his son out, he pulls up the knife, he's about to sacrifice his son and suddenly there's a rumble in the jungle what do you mean? The Bible says in the thicket and that's King James, I'm going to go, go Alabama. We didn't call it a thicket, we called it a sticker bush. Y'all anybody ever been in a sticker bush? In the sticker bush? And what y'all call it? Y'all bourgeois, y'all call it other stuff. Just just because Duke beat Alabama, don't get all up in it now. Now, we don't don't do that, don't do that. Well, anyway, we they call it a. They call it a. In the thicket there was a. There was a ram in the in, in in the bush, and it reminds us of several things that, first and foremost, that God has already gone ahead of us to provide for the very work he has called us to do. It's so true that where there is vision from God, there is always what there is provision. So, before he got up to the mountain, there was already a ram in the bush, and when he realized that God had it under control and he had to say who, who did that for you, uh, uh, was it Jehovah Rapha? It wasn't Jehovah Rapha. This time, pastor Nikki. This time it was Jehovah Jireh, the God who provides and all. I'm trying to talk to the people this morning and say that you have a choice. The Lord is saying, since you know that everything belongs to him, there are some things that you have been waiting on God to do. You have to make a choice, jacob generation, to trust that he is going to go ahead of you and he's going to provide for you. But sometimes the provision might be in the sticker, bush. That's why you can't be afraid of sticky situations. Your very breakout and your very blessing might be hiding in the bushes. I wish y'all could hear me right there. Y'all keep running from the bushes, but everything you've been waiting on might be riding right there in the thicket. He goes on to say in verse two for he hath founded it upon the seas and established it upon the floods. Here's the truth. He's saying this truth to us. God did something in creation that still doesn't make sense to science today. He put the earth on top of the water. Now, last time I tried to put some dirt on top of water, it turned to mud. But when God put the earth on top of the water, it turned to Mexico and San Diego. When God put the earth on top of the water, it turned to Aruba. When God put the earth on top of the water, it turned to Haiti and Africa, and the list goes on and on. And it doesn't make sense, because normally, when we put dirt in the water, it turns to mud. What's the application here? The application is that there is nothing that our God cannot do. Here's the reality. Here's the choice. Here comes the choice, because verse 2 says that our God makes the impossible possible. Here comes the choice. Say it like you mean to say. Here comes the choice. Jacob generation, you have to choose to believe him as El Shaddai. I want to say it again, I'm talking to you now. I'm trying to help you in your, in your faith. I'm trying to help you to break a barrier that may have not broken in the series. You have to choose to believe him as El Shaddai. What does El Shaddai mean? El again, referring to him as God, but Shaddai referring to who he is. It's more of an adjective here than an adverb. It says that he is God almighty, he is God all sufficient, he is God all powerful, he is God that can make the impossible possible. So, this generation that I'm preaching to this morning, you have to realize that there is nothing that your God cannot do, as simple as that is. There are too many of us that put limits on God. We say it's too late for God to do it. We say that I missed the opportunity. But somebody help me and say the devil is a liar. Say it. Say the devil is a liar. Say it's never too late for God. Say my God can do it whenever he wants to do it. Can I show you El Shaddai in action, genesis 17, verse 12. Abram, 99 years old, and the Lord Somebody say the Lord, the Lord appeared to him after he made a promise to him In Genesis, the 12th chapter. He had promised Abram that he would be the father of many nations. It don't make sense to promise a man that got no children that he would be the father of many nations. That's what it feels like to you. You had the nerve to come in and hear the prophets say in holy consecration. You had the nerve to come in and hear the prophet say in overcomer's night. You had the nerve to come in and hear the prophet say, sunday after Sunday, that God is about to do something and you have no evidence that is going to come to pass. But can I testify and preach to you that hold on a little while longer and keep on running and see what the end is going to be. Can you encourage somebody and tell them to hold on a little while longer? Yeah, they was just about to give up. They said I didn't heard this before, but Genesis tells us that Abram had to go through five chapters. Did you hear what I said? Abram had to go through five chapters before there was a manifestation of what was promised to him, and sometimes five chapters can represent five years, and sometimes five chapters can represent five months, and sometimes five chapters can represent five days. But every now and then we got to be willing to run on and see what the end is going to be. God shows up in the 17th chapter after he makes a promise in the 12th chapter, and he said Abram, I'm about to bless you and I'm about to bless you real good. I wish I had somebody in this Jacob generation that could receive that by yourself. I used to learn I've learned now that when a prophetic utterance goes forth, I've learned to hijack that prophecy for myself. I've heard God say some stuff to people in church. I said that's so good. Let me get a little bit of that, because the God I serve if he can do it for them, surely he can do it for me. I need some hijackers in the room that just heard what God said, that you said I'm gonna get a little bit of that for myself. Yeah, I'm going to need to take a little bit of that home. God said to him Abram, you're 99 years old. I'm about to allow your wife, sarai, to have a baby. Abram laughed at God because at the time it seemed to be impossible. And that's where some of you are. You're laughing now at the possibility of opening a business. You're laughing now at the possibility of going back to school. You're laughing now at the possibility of running for office. You're laughing now at the possibility of going and seeing elevation. You're laughing now at the possibility because your laugh has kept you from crying. That's why God hadn't rebuked you for your laugh. Your laugh is a coping mechanism. You make jokes about the dream you used to have and you just try to play it off like your heart ain't broken. But I heard the Lord say it's time to stop laughing, because when God spoke to Sarai, he told Sarai she's 99, he's 90. You're about to have a baby. And Sarai started to laugh. But there was a word from the throne room that cut out all of the laughing. Oh yeah, I'm about to cut out somebody's laughing. The word from the throne room was this Is there anything too hard for God? Can I stop you in your laughing? Can I get you back to your dream by asking you one simple question Is there anything too hard for God? You're laughing. Can I get you back to your dream by asking you one simple question Now, is there anything too hard for God? If there's something in the world that is too hard for God, we might as well close the doors. If there's something going on that is too hard for God, don't show up next week. But if you have a faith and a theology that there is nothing too hard for God, you ought to go crazy in this place, because the impossible is about to become possible. I see some new people that God is about to elevate. I see some new dreams that are about to be birthed. I know they said it was too late, but God said there is nothing that's too hard for me, and true to his word. When his wife gave birth to a baby, when his wife gave birth to a baby, he said now I know him as El Shaddai. You got a choice. Family Jacob generation you got a choice. Somebody said I got a choice. Family Jacob generation you got a choice. Somebody say I got a choice. I got to know him as a God almighty. I got to know him as Jehovah Jireh. I got to know him as El Shaddai. Verse 3 ask her a question to help us to know him as Jehovah Jireh, to help us know him as El Shaddai. Verse 3, david asks us a question. It's a rhetorical question because in verse 4 he's going to give us the answer. Verse 3, he says so. Then if the God that we serve is able to provide for everything that you need, if the God that we serve is almighty and there is nothing that he can't do, here's the question who then shall ascend into the hill of the lord? In other words, how do I get access to the throne room? Who shall stand in his holy place? In other words, what's the gps coordinates to get to that spot? What, what? What church do I need to go to to get to? To see jehovah jireh? What? What do I need to go to see Elohim? What do I know? What time they start, what time the doors open? Are ladies free before 11? I'm trying to get to that spot. How do I get there? Somebody said the answer is in verse 4. Here it is Now. Y'all be better than the 8 o'clock crowd, because it got mighty quiet when we got to 8 o'clock. I mean verse 4. Verse 4, somebody said here's the access point. See, the reality is that I didn't come to shout us. I came to give us access and we got to deal with verse four. We're going to get access. That's my job. To serve you is to make sure that you have access. So you got so much greatness on you and you got so much stuff God wants to do through you. But verse four is about to give you access. Somebody say I'm about to get access. So question raised was how do we get to the hill of the Lord, how we get to this holy place where we encounter Jehovah Jireh, how we get to the place where we encounter El Shaddai? How do we get to the place where we encounter Jehovah sent to new? How do we get to this place? Verse four here it is walking in slowly. It says this he that hath clean hands. Can we stop right there To get access to this type of blessing, to get access to this type of power? The Lord said you got to have some clean hands. And, by the way, this message is not to the external, not to the world. This is to the believer. The truth of the matter is there are too many believers that come into the house of God with dirty hands. It's because we're involved in dirty work Anytime we're doing what God did not ordain or call us to do. We're involved in dirty work Anytime we're trying to do it our way because we figure that we can get it done faster than God. We are involved in dirty work Anytime that we just get to the point where we engage in activities that we all engage in. Every now and then our hands get dirty. And I want to talk to somebody in the room that came in with some dirty hands. This is not a sermon of judgment, it's a sermon of access. And the Lord is saying that if you can, if you confess your sins, he's faithful and just to forgive your sins. And y'all know what's crazy about us as church folk. As soon as I start saying talking about dirty hands, some of y'all start looking to the right, talking about get them, pastor, pastor, dirty hands, hands dirty. Look at that pinky finger Nasty, that's a nasty pinky finger. Saint, oh, pinky finger you. But I wonder when we're going to take a moment to look at these hands. You see, when I was studying last night, I wouldn't think about y'all. I started doing like this man, oh man, lord, I need access in this season. Am I involved in dirty work? I need access in this season. Am I involved in dirty talk? Yeah, there's a lot of people that come to church and love God, but you should be involved in some dirty talk. You know gossip is dirty talk. You know language that causes division is dirty talk. Language of I don't understand is dirty talk. We got to be careful about our language because people will follow you based on what you say. And you know that old saying is true Misery love company. And so if I'm in misery and I'm in dirty work, guess what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to pull you in the dirty game too. We be dirty together, we be busted together. We be broke together. We be dirty together, we be busted together, we be broke together. We be struggling together. We be talking sideways together. So the lord is saying that we got to look and ask ourselves and allow the holy spirit to show us. That's why the scripture says examine yourself. And so when I examine myself, I say god, sometimes my hands have gotten dirty because I'm not operating or doing it the way that you've called me to do. And then he said uh, a pure heart, jacob generation, you got a choice. You got a choice of whether or not you're going to have a pure heart. The bible reminds us blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God, which also suggests that those that have an unpure heart will never see him. And there's some people in the room that you've been praying and you've been trying to encounter God, or you've been asking God for something, but it's not happening because your heart is not pure. And the truth of the matter is this is not to condemn, this is to correct and this is to help us. The Bible tells believers in the book of James that sometimes we pray and we don't get what we ask for because we ask what we ask amiss. That's a big King James word. There's a a fancy way of saying why do you want what you want? It's not that saying that everything that you want is bad, but why do you want it? Why, why, why, why you want God to give you that million dollar bag. What you going to do with it? What do you want? Why do you want God to give you another chance at love? What you going to do with that person? All right, this time you managed to last hard, right? What you going to do with it? What you asking for and for what do you want? Again, I'm not saying it's wrong what you desire, but sometimes God is saying I will put you to the test, to make you examine what it is that you're asking for, to see if it's of a pure nature. You got to be able to articulate why you want God to bless you with that type of money. God, if you bless me with this type of money, it won't be just for me Now, it's going to be a little bit for me. But if you bless me with this type of money, god, I'm going to we real, like we real. God bless me with a million dollars, all of it going to charity. No, I got babies to feed. I'm trying to go to an island or something, but I promise God this a whole lot of people. I need some other real folk in the room that say God, when you bless me, when you bless me, lord, I got a pure heart. God, I'm going to take care of your people. And then he goes on a little bit further. That's why, david, I understand David. You see, sometimes our hearts get unpure when we allow our flesh to take over our body. Elder David, david in in the Bible, allowed his flesh to take over his body and he committed adultery. He allowed his flesh to take over his body and he was primarily responsible for Bathsheba's husband being killed in war. He let his flesh take over his body and his family suffered because of it. And because he made a bad choice, god did not abandon him. I want to talk to somebody. I'm talking to a lot of people today. I thought when the Holy Ghost did stop. The Lord is saying this to you in the room, several of you in the room. I have not abandoned you just because you made a bad choice. I'm going to say this this sin is ugly. There's something I really want to say. I'm gonna save it a Bible study so you can ask questions, because you could take it out of context. Sin is so ugly that the worst it is is the fewer people that you have to talk to about it. Does that make sense? I'm trying to help somebody Check this out. One of the worst things that a person could do is to physically assault somebody else as far as in a domestic situation, and another worst thing that a person can do is to abuse a child. Lord said don't wait. The Bible said. He said say it now. Lord said don't wait, the Bible said. He said say it now. The reality is, though, because there are some things that are generational curses and sins that people are dealing with. Let's take the abuser of a child. Worst thing Every last one of us would would would kill somebody like that on the spot. Y'all know we were in place, right, but the problem is this there is no place that a person is dealing with the nasty, nasty sin that they can turn to to get their life together. You know what I mean. If my sin is so nasty if I tell you, you'll never look at me the same. If my sin is so nasty if I tell you, you're not going to exclude me from everything, and the problem of it is that, since I can't tell nobody about the nasty thing that I'm dealing with, I don't get help and I don't get the cure that I need, and now I walk around with it, and then you know what happened when I passed it when I, when I die, it get passed on to my child, and then I got a child that's doing the same thing that I was doing, and it get passed down, because we never make a place where you can deal with the nastiness of sin. I'm talking about that nasty stuff and I'm talking about that why I gave them two examples the nastiness of it and what God is saying that I love you so much. I don't care how nasty the sin is, I don't care how disgusting it is. He said come into my presence and do like David did. David dealt with incest in his family, didn't he? Didn't he do it? David dealt with murder in his family, didn't he? He dealt with rape in his family, didn't he? He dealt with the fact that he took another man's wife, didn't he? That's that nasty stuff we don't want to talk about. We want to come to church and play it safe, but I'm trying to get somebody free today that got nastiness in the bloodline, got nasty stuff. But the Lord is saying this is what you got to do. You got to be like David. David looked at all the nastiness of his life and he looked at all the nasty stuff that he was doing. And he looked to God and simply said this create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. I just felt the Holy Ghost cause. I just felt somebody pray that right there, man of God, woman of God, you ain't gotta say your ugliness out loud because the people in this room may not be able to handle it. But if you got some ugliness and you said, I hate that this is in me, I hate that I have these thoughts, I don't want to think like this, no more. I don't want to be drawn to my lust, the Holy Ghost has said if you pray, create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me, because you're a part of the Jacob generation, I'll deliver you right now. I wish I had some people that believed in deliverance right now. Can you pray for that person that need deliverance for something ugly? There's an abuser in the room that need deliverance right now. There's a person that is attracted to children that needs deliverance right now. If we don't talk about it, it's going to keep on rolling and I'm tired of this stuff rolling. Well, we got the power of the Holy Ghost to kill some stuff. We got the power of the Holy Ghost to bind some stuff. I wish I had some people that don't mind binding some ugly stuff. Bind the ugly stuff right now. Bind pornography in Jesus' name. Bind drug abuse in Jesus' name. I wish I had some binders in the room, because God has said that we got to operate with a clean heart, creating me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. Y'all pray. Right now I feel the heaviness, and the Lord said this your mind, yeah, y'all keep praying for those minds in the house and out of house. We need you, god. Yeah, that's it right there. That's the atmosphere I was talking about. Y'all In the house and out of the house, we need you, god. Yeah, that's it right there. That's the atmosphere I was talking about. Y'all. I see an abuser that's not going to abuse anymore. Yeah, I see somebody with a proclivity they won't have anymore. If y'all keep praying like this, there's going to be some deliverance in this house right now. If y'all keep calling on them like this, they'll never go back to it. He's going to take the taste out of their mouth. He's going to take the lust out of their flesh. Glory to God, glory to God, glory to God. Aye, aye, aye, aye. Glory to God. Yeah, lord, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, y'all feel it too. That's why y'all shout. Y'all feel him too. He's sweeping in the room. Oh Lord, he's dealing with some ugly stuff. This is the Jacob generation. We ain't going to deal with our ugly stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the Lord is saying, as he's dealing with the ugly stuff, he told me to tell some of you all you're no longer a victim dealing with the ugly stuff. He told me to tell some of you all you're no longer a victim. It happened to you, but you're no longer a victim. Thank you, this Jacob generation, this Jacob generation, this Jacob generation. The Lord gave me this word for us, because this is what worship looks like for the Jacob generation. Jacob's life wasn't perfect. He made a lot of bad choices, but he had a heart for God. Jacob's life wasn't perfect. He made a lot of bad choices and he had a lot of family drama, but at the end of the day, he had an encounter with God, and what I want to tell you is that, in the middle of being surrounded by enemies and opposition, he had an encounter with God, and what Jacob said was in the midst of being surrounded, in the midst of being surrounded by my own choices, in the midst of being surrounded by things that I'm not responsible for. Jacob said this as he's having an encounter with God. He's wrestling. I want to talk to somebody that's wrestling right now. I want you to talk to somebody that's wrestling right now. Right, wrestling right now. Chris plays a little bit of something soft right there. Something soft right there, just something soft. I want to talk to somebody that's wrestling right now. When he was in the middle of his worst part of his life, the one thing that he did right was that he had an encounter with God and God put him to the test and he having like this dream, this encounter with God, and he's wrestling with God. Y'all ever wrestled with God before? You ever wrestled with God and asked God why you allowed this to happen, why you did this, why he's wrestling with God and the Bible says, as he's wrestling with God, he says something. When the messenger of God told Jacob to give up Because sometimes you'll hear things that will tell you to give up, and you know what Jacob said he said listen to this y'all. It's in the book of Genesis, read it when you get home. He said listen to this y'all. It's in the book of Genesis, read it when you get home. He said I'm not going to let go. I can't let go Until you bless me. And as a result of his tenacity, it birthed what we are referring to today as the Jacob generation, a group of worshipers that come into the presence of God Not worried about the nomination, not worried about this, that or the other. We come seeking the face of God In the middle of everything that we are going through. We are here seeking the face of God. That's why God draws you to this church, because you needed a place where you didn't have to deal with politics. You just wanted to be in his presence. You needed to be in a place where strong men are unashamed to worship God. I'm talking as a word for the men and the women. I speak to the men, men of God, especially men that have been here. You are surrounded by some strong men. I mean some contractors, some ballplayers, some bricklayers, some engineers, some doctors, some lawyers, some bus drivers, some people that work in transportation. You're surrounded by some strong men, some veterans, some combat veterans. You're surrounded by some strong men, some veterans, some combat veterans, people that have been some strong men and man of God. This is the Lord saying. You're here for the first time and you need to. You're trying to see if it's safe for you to cry out to God. Men of God, men of God. You're surrounded by some men that have been incarcerated, but they still here and and and what you need to know, man of God, is God brought you here in the presence of a Jacob generation so that you could be free to worship God like you need to worship him now. I need every strong man in the room. I'm talking about some men that would have laid some folk out in the street back in the day. I'm talking about some men that are like, pull up on me if you want to type men, but you realize that there were some things in your life that you couldn't do on your own and you realize that your real strength came from bending knee. You realize that your real strength came from a posture of surrender. You realize that somebody taught you wrong and it's okay to cry out to God. I need all my real men to pull up right now, because there's some men that need to see some real men worship Now. Y'all don't look at me, y'all look to the hills, because they need to see real men in worship. They need to see real men that got flaws. They need to see real men that made some mistakes.
Speaker 4: They need to see real men.
Speaker 1: That made some bad choices, men that didn't always do it right, but we're still here and, as part of a Jacob generation, we are unafraid to cry out to God. As a matter of fact, I need every man in the room to make a heavenly choir right now. And from your belly men, From your belly men, Lead from the front. Front man. If the men worship, it'll shift the atmosphere if the men worship, it'll shift the atmosphere.
Speaker 3: Every man in the room, every young man, in the room, every man in the room, every man in the room in the room, cry out to God, lay out to God look at the man in the room.
Speaker 2: I found my strength on my knees. I found my strength on my face. Every man in the room me and y'all keep worshiping.
Speaker 1: The Lord is saying y'all gotta step it up, men. Every man in this room need to be connected to the men's ministry. We gotta step it up, men. There's a lot that's going on in the world. We gotta step it up, men. I pray a fresh feeling of the Holy Ghost on every man in this room. I pray a fresh healing on every man in this room. I pray over every man who may have had a father that didn't do it the right way. I pray over every man that may have gone through some abuse and, as a man, you're ashamed about it. But this fear is gone, this shame is erased. It was not you. You were not responsible for what somebody else did, but we release for it from it, so the curse can be broken. Today I want to make a fresh deposit into your bloodline that's gonna go from generation to generation. Y'all pray with me, women of god. Y'all praying with me with the. Y'all pray with me, women of God. Y'all praying with me With the men. Y'all pray. I pray for a fresh deposit in every man that's here, every single man that's here. I pray a fresh deposit. Every married man that's here. I pray a fresh deposit, because if you get a fresh deposit it's going to trickle down in your butt line. I know this because my father went through some stuff. He's going to be here next week. He went through some stuff and his dad wasn't perfect, but my dad broke some generational curses that the other men didn't break and because of what my dad did, it trickled in the bloodline. He got to see his sons in the military. He got to see his sons go to college, because all it took was one man to put something positive in the bloodline. I speak to your bloodline right now, in Jesus name. I speak to your children that are in the earth and if you're praying for a child, I speak for the children that are on the way. I speak for your relationships with your children that may have been damaged across the years. I speak to the relationship you have with the children of your, with the mother of your children, even if y'all ain't together. In Jesus' name. In Jesus' name, I speak peace. I speak restoration. I believe in Jesus' name there will be some restoration between some man and his child, adult child, young child. I say that as a prophet of God. I see some restoration. I see some restoration for some men today. In Jesus' name, men of God, y'all keep worshiping. Ladies, women of God, there's a word for you All, the women of God. Women of God, I have a very incomplete thing that the Holy Spirit gave me for the women this year and it's called find her. That's the theme for the women's conference, that the Mother's Day T has introduced that. But I'm starting to see why the Holy Spirit is giving me that. It's because so many of our strong women, you spent your lives and your careers taking care of everybody else, and in the process of taking care of everybody else single mom, married mom your identity has been lost. When they see you, all they do is see you as mama. When they see you, all they do is see you as wife. When they see you, all they do is see you as employee. When they see you, all they do is see you as church member. But the Lord has told me to tell you it's time for you to find her, find her, find her, find her, her. Who are you? Women of god. Who are you? And it is my prayer that the holy spirit will start speaking to you beyond your career, beyond the thing that you do. Who are you in the spirit realm? Who are you? It's time for you to find her, because when you find her, your joy will be restored. When you find her, you won't have to worry about money anymore. When you find her. God now, men, as the women of God interceded for us, I need every man to do an about face and I need y'all to extend y'all hand to every woman in this room Young woman, senior woman, it don't matter, baby. And y'all start praying. Man, I'm telling you, if, men, y'all pray out loud man for every woman in this room. Out loud man, that's the women that's been holding it together, holding it down. Y'all do realize that most churches are majority women. So that means, if it wasn't for the women, we wouldn't even have church. Out loud men. Out loud until some woman sees who she is in Christ. Out loud men until some woman feels better about herself. Out loud men until some woman no longer finds her identity in the man in her life. Out loud men until that woman realizes that she's a leader. Out loud men until that woman lays the pain down. Louder men, let's help our women Louder, louder louder.
Speaker 2: Lift up a sound for the women in here.
Speaker 1: Louder, louder, louder, louder. Lift up the sound for the women that's in your life. Louder men, lift up a sound for the woman that gave birth to life. Louder, men, lift up the sound for the woman that gave birth to you. Louder, men, lift up the sound for your daughters. Louder men, men, we got to go into warfare. This is the Jacob generation. Jacob went to war for his family. I need some men that will go to war for the women in the room.
Speaker 2: Hallelujah, hallelujah.
Speaker 1: Now, last call I need the men and the women that are a part of this. Jacob generation, we got to pray for the children at Chosen City Church and we got to pray for the children of the world. I need every voice, every intercessor, every person that got a heart for children of all ages. Y'all start crying out to God. They're dealing with so much. They're dealing with abuse and gun violence and craziness, bullying at school. They're dealing with autism at a rate that we've never seen autism before. They're dealing with stuff that's just so much as a part of our children. We don't know what kind of world we're going to lead to them, but, jacob generation, we got to cry out loud for all of the children, all of the children. Pray that the children are filled with the power of the Holy Ghost. Pray that God will set our children free.
Speaker 2: Pray that our children will be delivered and transformed.
Speaker 1: Pray for every coach that they'll never bring harm to a child. Pray for every teacher that they'll never bring harm to a child. God, we come against every negative world against our children. We come against every stigma against our children. We come against every negative statistic toward our children. The devil, you are a liar. Take your hands off.
Speaker 2: Take your hands off. Let's give God some glory in this place.
Speaker 4: When your mountainside has been rough. You've been in this place long enough and your mountainside has been rough. The struggle is over for you.
Speaker 1: That's prophetic. If you don't receive it, the struggle is over. Somebody say it out loud, prophetically. That's prophetic. If you can receive it, somebody say it out loud prophetically.
Speaker 4: Turn to somebody and sing these words to them the struggle is over, for you say the struggle is over. Every voice. Turn to somebody. Tell them the struggle is over, for you say the struggle is over the struggle is over for you, the struggle is over. For you, the struggle is over. The struggle is over. The struggle is. The struggle is over. For you the struggle is over. The struggle is over. For you, the struggle is over. The struggle is over. The heartache is over. Sing it like you mean it, declare it the heartache is over.
Speaker 1: Sing it like you mean it. Declare it the heartache is over.
Speaker 3: Your heartache is over.
Speaker 4: The struggle is over. Sing. The struggle is over is You've been in this place long enough and your mountainside has been rough. You've been in this place long enough and your mountainside has been rough. You've been in this place long In the Bible seven is the number of completions.
Speaker 1: I feel that in the spirit, you've been in this place long enough. That's the second one, right there. You've been in this place long enough. Talk to yourself. You've been in this place long enough.
Speaker 2: That's the second one right there. You've been in this place long enough Talk to yourself. You've been in this place long enough. Talk to yourself. That's the third one here.
Speaker 1: It is Talk to yourself. Talk to yourself, minister, to your family, come on.
Speaker 2: Minister to your family, minister to yourself. That's four. That's four, minister, like you mean it. This is a. You've been in this place and your mountainside.
Speaker 4: You've been in this place.
Speaker 2: And your mountainside, and your mountainside.
Speaker 4: And your mountainside. Come on, come on, come on. That's six. You've been in this place long enough. That's six. Here it is Everybody. It's seven. It's done, it's done, the struggle is over, you're coming out. That's eight. That's new beginnings. Then, that's new beginnings and your mountains are.
Speaker 1: The struggle is over. Declare I said the struggle is over for me. Come on, declare it out loud. Family I said the struggle is over for me. The struggle is over. I've been in this place too long. The struggle is over for me. I've been in this place too long. The struggle is over for me. I'm a part of the Jacob generation. We seek the faith of God. Put Psalm 24, verse 6, just so they can see it. Just so they can see it. I don't want to analyze it, I just want you to see it for yourself. We are seeking the face of God. Y'all see what we're doing in worship. That's this and alive. This is the generation of them.
Speaker 2: That seek him, that seek thy face, o Jacob Selah.
Speaker 1: Now, selah is a word that is hard to understand because it's not a clear definition, but because it was used in poetry and in music. The general consensus is Selah means what family? It means rest. So the Lord is saying this to you Rest on this, rest on this. Rest on the fact that the struggle is over, rest on the fact that he is Jehovah Jireh, rest on the fact that he is Elohim, rest on the fact that he is El Shaddai, rest on the fact that he's about to work it out in your good. Somebody say I'm going to rest on that.
Speaker 2: I'm going to rest on that. I'm going to rest on that, I'm going to sleep. Good, on that I'm going to lay my burdens down on that.
Speaker 1: Rest on it. Rest on it, rest on it, rest on it. Rest on the fact that the struggle is over. Rest on the fact that I'm about to see a victory.
Speaker 2: Rest on the fact that I'm about to see a victory. Rest on the fact that my breakthrough is imminent. Rest on the fact that God is about to wipe away all the tears from my eyes.
Speaker 1: Rest on the fact that he's about to heal somebody in my family. I need the folk that'll rest on it. I need the people that'll rest on it. I need the people that'll rely on it. I need some people that'll rely on it. I feel a shift in the atmosphere. Rest on it. I feel the breakthrough in the building. Rest on it.
Speaker 3: Rest on it, rest on it, rest on it.
Speaker 1: Rest on it listen family we about to go home. Y'all we about to go home. I'm going to read these scriptures to you and we're going home and as I'm reading, the Holy Spirit says to those that know you're a part of the Jacob generation. You really know. You want to be connected to a group of people that are not perfect but are seeking the face of God. We are a church that, for what God has done, we're relatively young, so that we are imperfect, but the one thing we do right is that we worship and we try to seek the face of the Lord. So I'm going to read these verses and then, as the Holy Spirit is speaking to you and I want my elders, if y'all can step in the aisle, I'm going to read these verses and let the Holy Spirit grab the people. Y'all don't grab them. Y'all don't strong arm the people. The Holy Ghost is going to do it. There's some of you today that you need a church home or you need a covering, but there's something I really needed to read, and we're done. From the last part of psalm 24, verse 6, there's something that's available to the jacob generation. Here's how david concludes psalm 24, after identifying those that seek his face. He says this in verse 7 lift up your heads, o ye gates, and be ye lifted up ye everlasting doors, and the king of glory shall come in jacob generation, let the lord in. Somebody said, let the lord in. Here comes the glory sweeping in the room. Look Look at verse 8. Who is this king of glory? The Lord, somebody say. The Lord, the Lord Strong and mighty, the Lord Mighty in battle. I just heard the Lord say that you don't have to fight because the battle belongs to the Lord did you hear what I just said? you don't have to fight because the battle belongs to the Lord. I feel the Holy Ghost. You don't have to fight because this battle belongs to the Lord. The psalmist says again lift up your heads, o ye gates.
Speaker 2: Even lift them up, ye everlasting doors and the King of glory shall come in.
Speaker 1: The Holy Spirit is saying that Jesus is standing at the door and knocking and he just wants you to allow him to come in. Somebody today that did not come to join church Are you going to listen to your timeline or you want to let Jesus stay knocking at the door? Somebody today that say man, I was thinking about it, but I'll do it next week. Yeah, yeah, keep moving Glory to God. The Lord says I have need of thee. The Lord is saying I have need of thee. He says I have need of thee. I have need of thee. There's something valuable in you and God is saying I want to bring it out. You're a diamond. I have need of you. I want to take off the rough spots. I have need of you. I'm taking you through a process. I have need of you. Lift up your heads O ye gates, even lift them up ye everlasting doors, and what will happen? The King of glory shall come in. Somebody right now ought to invite the Lord Jesus into your mind and your heart and ask for the Holy Spirit to fill you right like never before. Are y'all praying with me? Say Lord, fill me like never before. Fill me like never before. Who is this King of?
Speaker 2: glory the Lord of hosts. He is the king of glory. Glory to the Lamb, glory to the Lamb Family Hallelujah.
Speaker 3: Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah.
Speaker 1: Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah. Holy Spirit is working on someone right now, so I didn't want to get in the way the Holy Spirit could talk to this person better than I could, or people, because it's a long time since, a long time since they just been silent in the presence of God and I just want to give the Holy Spirit an opportunity to speak to them.
Speaker 2: Thank you Jesus. Thank you Jesus, hallelujah, hallelujah. Glory to the Lamb.
Speaker 1: I want to teach my congregation something because it's my job. Last Sunday the Lord told me that it was a family, not a person, a full family. He said it was a family that was going to come, and they did come, for those who were here. And then, at Overcomers Night, I knew that we were going to have baptism. I told them to set up and I knew it was going to be a woman and a man. And we waited on that man, didn't we and the Lord, so that you all can understand that the gifts that God gives his people not just me are real, the gifts of the prophetic. Sometimes it's like I can see. So this time I said, lord, I need them to see. It has zero to do with me. I'm gonna put the microphone down and say nothing, so they'll understand that this thing is just like. All I am is doing is being a vessel, but it, but it's your work. So I said I put the microphone down and people come. Then they will see that this is the hand of God moving. This is the hand of God, hasn't? It's the hand of God moving. You've seen God move in a variety of different ways. You know where the next place God wants to move through you. He's saying you got to be an open vessel, just like your pastor is, and I will move through you. You will go back home and I will move through you in such a way that people that are connected to you, that gave up on faith, will return because I'm going to move through you. People on your job are going, will return because I'm gonna move through you. People on your job are gonna come because I'm gonna move through you. People will get healed in the name of Jesus, because I'm about to move through you. Because you are the Jacob generation. Every last one of us ought to walk out of here, walking in our spiritual giftedness and spiritual authority, because we are the Jacob generation. He's brought us through too much drama. He's brought us through too much hurt and too much pain. We know that God is real and he's using us supernaturally. Generation, you ought to get ready. He's about to start using you supernaturally. You're going to be scared yourself when you start praying over people and it comes to pass. I speak this in your life there's a family member looking for a job. You're going to go pray for them to get the job and God's going to move and it's going to start getting you used to the fact that God is using me. You're going to pray for the chain to be broken. And it's going to be broken because God is using you.
Speaker 2: I see an elevation in every last one of you I see an elevation, if you just give God a yes somebody.
Speaker 1: The answer is yes, you got your confirmation. You said, if I get confirmation I'm going to move. You just got it. Come on, you just got the confirmation. You just got it. Might as well give God a yes. You got the confirmation. Give God a yes. You got the confirmation. Give God a yes. You got the confirmation. Give God a yes. Over there. Go say it out loud, say you got the confirmation. Give God a yes, y'all y'all. Try it one more time. Help him out. You got the confirmation. Give God a yes. Now will you be bold enough to give God a yes? We're going to tear this church up for you when you give God a yes.
Speaker 2: Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, thank you Lord, thank you Lord, thank you Lord.
Speaker 1: A little bit of that for me, Brandy, I'll say yes, Lord yes, Old school. To your will and to youry I'll say yes, Lord yes.
Speaker 4: Old school To your will and to your way I'll say yes, Lord.
Speaker 3: That's it right there. This is just for you.
Speaker 4: Everybody who knows it sing it, it's simple. I'll say yes, lord. Yes, I will trust you and obey when your spirit speaks to me. With my whole heart, I'll agree and my answer will be yes, lord, yes, come on, say I'll say yes. I'll say yes, lord, to your will, to your will and to your will, I'll say yes.
Speaker 3: I'll say yes, lord, I will trust you and I'll live when your spirit speaks to me If I walk on the street and my answer will be yes, oh yes, I'll say yes. I'll say yes, lord. Yes. I'll say yes, lord. Yes To your will and to your will. I'll say yes, lord. Yes, I will bless you with your faith. I'm gonna trust the word of God. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. When your spirit speaks to me, say when your spirit speaks to me, speak Lord, speak Lord. Speak to me. When your spirit speaks to me, speak Lord. Speak to me.
Speaker 2: When your spirit speaks to me. Pick them up.
Speaker 3: Lord, bring them up. When your spirit speaks to me, when your spirit speaks to you, come on. When your spirit speaks to you, say it one more time it's for you To touch the heart, god. When your spirit speaks to you, to touch the mind, god, speak to us. When your spirit speaks to me, with my whole heart, I'll agree, I'll see it.
Speaker 2: I'm whole heart out of grief and my answer will be yes, oh, yes. Say yes, lord, say yes, lord, oh, from the bottom of my heart. He waiting on your, yes, he loves you so much. Hey, hey, hey, he waiting on your. Yes, he loves you so much. Hey, hey, hey, he's waiting on your. Yes, oh, he loves you so much, he's hugging on you.
Speaker 1: He's like come on, you've got the strength, your neighbor will walk with you. Oh, my soul, my soul, says yes, come on, lift it up. Oh says yes, come on, lift it up. Oh, say yes, lord, say yes, lord, say yes, lord, from the bottom of my heart, from the bottom of my heart, from the depths of my soul, from the depths of my soul, what God has given me, oh, yes, lord, yes, lord, to the depths of my soul. Yes, lord, complete the end, complete the end.
Speaker 3: My soul To the end my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul says yes, without the music.
Speaker 1: Without the music, I want to hear y'all voice, come on.
Speaker 3: My soul says yes, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, do it again. My soul says yes, my soul, my soul says yes, my soul.
Speaker 2: My soul says yes, keep that going, keep that going, keep that going.
Speaker 3: My soul says yes.
Speaker 1: Sometimes we want to rush. We going home, we going home, keep that going. No music, no music. I just want to hear the sound. I want to hear the people just keep time, just keep time, keep time, keep time, my soul, my soul says yes. I feel the spirit of our wonderful ancestors. That's something about a sound in worship that reminds me of the people who prayed for me to be where I am.
Speaker 4: It's some people that's been praying for you to give God a yes, you know that it's some people that's been praying for you to give God a yes.
Speaker 1: You know that Come on.
Speaker 3: We almost home. We ain't gonna rush it, though Come on.
Speaker 1: We almost home. We ain't going to rush it though. Come on, come on. I want to hear y'all. Every voice, every voice, every voice, every voice. You ought to feel the people that's been praying for you, that you never met, that's in your bloodline. Your great-great-grandma was praying that one day you'd give God a yes. Your great-great-grandfather worked, one day you'd give God a yes. Your great, great grandfather worked hard, so you'd give God a yes. Oh, I feel something in here.
Speaker 3: Lord Jesus, help me, god, I can't even stand it. Come on, every voice, every voice Louder, yeah yeah, yeah, a sweet sound.
Speaker 2: Jesus, we're saying yes to you. Yeah, yeah, yeah, a sweet sound.
Speaker 3: Jesus, we're saying yes to you. My soul says yes.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, beautiful, amazing, amazing amazing. Every voice, every voice, every voice, every voice, every voice, every voice keep that going some of you have a church home.
Speaker 1: You have a relationship with God. But he needs you to give a yes to the call that's on your life. He needs you to give a yes to the call that's on your life. He needs you to give a yes to the assignment. He needs a full yes, from you Come on Every voice. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, every voice, every voice. There's something happening in this room. I'm trying to go home, but, oh my God, do y'all hear that sound? There's something happening in this room. I'm trying to go home, but my soul says yes. Oh my God, do y'all hear that sound? This is the sound that delivered people from bondage. My soul says yes, this is the sound that'll keep you in the middle of a storm right here.
Speaker 3: My soul says yes. Do y'all hear that? Do y'all feel that my soul says yes?
Speaker 1: Do y'all feel him in here?
Speaker 3: My soul says yes. Woo, my soul says yes.
Speaker 1: Three more times and I'm going to let y'all go, because we might not never get home.
Speaker 3: My soul says yes, god Almighty. My soul says yes, I'm sorry, god, forgive me, god. My soul says yes. My soul says yes, oh, says the.