Speaker 1: Come on, let's keep breaking them. Let's keep breaking them. Let's keep breaking them in the name of Jesus. In the name of Jesus, lord, you've been good to us, you've been kind to us. Thank you, god, for the chains that have been broken thus far. Thank you, god, for the deliverance that has happened thus far. But what I see in the spirit that you're not done yet. Have your way in this place, oh Lord, move like only you can hold, lord. And when it's all said and done, but Lord, I see in the spirit that you're not done yet. Have your way in this place, oh Lord, move like only you can. Oh, lord, and when it's all said and done, oh Lord, we'll be careful to give your name to glory, honor and praise. It's in the powerful name of Jesus we pray. Let the people of God say amen, amen, amen to God, be the glory to God, be the glory to God, be the glory. Hallelujah. Listen for for what God is doing and what for god is is about to do in the next, uh, few minutes. I need some, I need some help. First, um, I need your, um, intense prayers, don't just uh, I really need you to be intentionally your prayers as relates to deliverance, uh, for your neighbor and deliverance for yourself and deliverance for your bud line and then for all of my um, for my, for my elders, um and um and my and my ministers. Um, I'm not going to uh mandate that you you sit amongst the people. Some are already. I know pastor keeps back there, but, um, y'all could go with god. And if you led to just support, so if you see one of the elders and ministers, they come in, they just to support, they ain't coming to bother you. Um, they're not going to even um touch you unless the Lord say so, uh, but for what God is doing today, somebody may need a little bit of extra help and we want to let you know that God has your back and they love you. So, um, y'all, I'm not going again. Y'all can go with god if he tells y'all to come amongst the people. I want y'all to go amongst them at any time because somebody is going to get set free today in jesus. Uh name, amen, amen. There's a word from the lord, uh mark the uh. Fifth chapter. We have been in this, this sermon series, called it's in the Word. In the first week we dealt with the power of the word, the strong fact that Jesus is the word of God made flesh, and that should make us treat our Bibles and treat the word a whole lot differently and we realize that deliverance is available because it's in the word a whole lot differently. And we realize that deliverance is available because it's in the word and we talked about it's in the word prophesy. We're reminded that when, when the prophecy of joel came true in acts the second chapter and god's spirit was poured out on all flesh, one of the things that he said we would be able to do is to be able to speak as God gives utterance. We took the spookiness off of being prophetic, didn't we? We talked about, at the end of the day, it's a spiritual giftedness that comes from God. So when we prophesy, it shouldn't be from our flesh, it should be what God says. I can prophetically claim what's written in the word. I can prophetically proclaim what God has placed in my heart, so long as it comes from him. And then last week we started something that we didn't finish, and we don't know if you ever finish this particular subject, but we'll take another spoonful of it today. It's found in Mark, the fifth chapter, verse one through five. For those that are visiting with us for the first time, we welcome you. We don't, we don't cut up all the time, I'm just playing. Yeah, yeah, we do, and we like it, we like it, and and. But God has just been so good to us, that's all. God has just been so good, and, and we just thank God for what he's doing in the lives of people, in our very eyes. We've seen god heal cancer. We've seen god, uh, make ways out of no ways. I've seen god deliver. It's all. God delivered this morning, about to see him do it. I saw him doing it already, about to see him do it today. So you're welcome here. Y'all welcome our guest family. Just say welcome, tell them welcome, welcome, welcome. We praise god for you. Listen, um, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm going off what God sees me there. Um, there are some of you who may be compelled to to partner with the church on today. I'm not going to spend a lot of time on that today, because when God finishes, I see us uh working at the altar. But if the Holy Spirit does say, hey, this is the place I need to be, we'll give you an opportunity. Uh, but today, um we, we got something else that we primarily gotta focus on march, the fifth chapter. Now we're gonna read verse one through five. We're gonna read it together ready, uh set. And if uh, deacon jones, last thing before we jump in if it's possible, they could kill the air on this side without uh making everybody else hot. That's cool, that'll help out. So much, ready, set, read. So they arrived at the other side of the lake, in the region of the Gerasenes. When Jesus climbed out of the boat, a man possessed by an evil spirit came out from the tombs to meet him. This man lived in the burial caves and could no longer be restrained, even with a chain. Whenever he was put into chains and shackles, as he often was, he snapped the chains from his wrist and smashed the shackles. No one was strong enough to subdue him. Day and night, he wandered among the burial caves and in the hills, howling and cutting himself with sharp stones, and I would just like to use as a subject today as we continue our sermon series on it's in the word. We're talking today about deliverance, but the word that God gave me for you today is to tell you this I'm going to win this fight, yeah, yeah, say you said it out loud, say I'm going to win this fight. You may be seated in the presence of our Lord Family. Last week we started talking about deliverance. We, we, we, we talked about deliverance being something that has become spooky to us. We talked about it's something that some have just regulated to one denomination or another, but deliverance is necessary and deliverance is necessary for Lottie, dottie and everybody, daddy and everybody. Uh, deliverance, uh, in the spiritual context, is the freeing um of individuals or groups. So today, god is um, he's delivering individuals, but he's doing it in a, in a group setting. Sometimes you will be, you and somebody, one-on-one, and god may have a moment of deliverance, but today, um, he's delivering in a group setting. And what is he delivering from? He's delivering from spiritual bondage, meaning that there's something that has impacted your spirit over the course of your journey and the Lord is saying I am going to liberate you from that today, I'm going to deliver you from that and I'm going to deliver you from oppression. In the name of Jesus, he says I'm going to deliver you from negative influences. He says I'm going to leave you from the intense grief there are some. Grief is a natural part of when we lose someone, but there's a grief that is unhealthy, that is ongoing, that is continuous, and the Lord is saying that this is not of his will for your life, that when we weep, we don't weep as those who have no hope. And so he says I am going to deliver you. Deliverance allows us to experience the plans and the promises and the purpose that God has for our life. There are some of you who are surviving, but you're not thriving, and it's not because you're not an awesome person. It's because you need to be delivered. You have things that have impacted your life that you didn't think about from the perspective of possibly it was demonic. Last week I quoted a movie and I'll quote it again. One of the greatest tricks of the devil is to make the world believe that he doesn't exist. That's why churches don't talk about deliverance like we used to. That's why we don't pray for deliverance like we used to. We think and I'm going to quantify this statement because I have to but we think that everything that we're dealing with can be fixed in the gym, can be fixed in a doctor's office or can be fixed in a counselor's office. Now, just to be clear, I'm all about the gym. See, I lost about five or 10 pounds, won't God do it? I'm about the gym, but there's some stuff in my life that that bench press can't fix. I'm all about the counselor, right, and we have some amazing mental health professionals in this room and I praise God for them. I've been to counseling. It's about time for me to go back before I lose my mind up in here, up in here. But what I'm trying to tell you is that there are some places that the counselor cannot touch. There are some places, some infirmities, that are beyond what medicine and the natural can cure. And if that is you, you stand in the need of deliverance, and it is only the enemy right that doesn't want you to be delivered. As a matter of fact, these are the moments where your demonic God, that demon inside of you, will start whispering in your ears saying well, you may need to tip out early. No, we arrested the demons last week. We're going to arrest them this week. Demon, be still now, because we about to get some people free in the name of Jesus, men and women of God, whenever we talk about deliverance, we're talking about spiritual warfare. We're talking about the fact that we have decided that we are not going to stay where we are, that we're going to be everything that God has called us to be. Deliverance the process of expelling demonic influence. Deliverance the process of expelling everything that comes against God's plan for our life. We have to be delivered because our churches come under demonic attack. Did you not realize that a church can deal with demonic influence? Our families deal with demonic influence. I said last week, our schools deal with demonic influence. Our businesses can deal with demonic influence. Our government can deal with demonic influence. Oh, you thought I wasn't going to call the government out Just because Uncle Sam called me. The devil is a liar. I'm a preacher Anytime I go anywhere and anything I do, and if it's wrong, I'm going to call it out in Jesus' name. Shoot. I know how to hustle. I'll be out there selling some cans before I compromise, but I'm here to tell you we got to stand up against some stuff that's not in God's plan for our life. Demonic influence is real and, men and women of God, I'm here to remind you because of demonic influence, god has a plan that's available for us to make sure that we win our fight. And when I was looking at our text, I started to see how God was moving, because there is a plan in this text that is going to ensure that you are delivered, not tomorrow, but today, in Jesus name. See, we walk by faith and not by sight. That's why I've already asked the elders to move around, or to get ready to move as the Lord gives them utterance, because I already see what God is about to do to move around or to get ready to move as the Lord gives them utterance, because I already see what God is about to do. I already see somebody's demon getting big mad, but I already see um, all that already happening. But but he's already defeated. Hit something, it's defeated. Y'all, y'all praying with me today, say it's, it's the. It's defeated in in Jesus name. Whatever you've been attacking your bloodline is defeated in in Jesus uh name, hallelujah. Oh, I wish I had some prayer warriors right there. That's because they say it's defeated in Jesus' name, hallelujah. Oh, I wish I had some prayer warriors right there. That's because they say it's defeated. In Jesus' name, we come against it right now, in Jesus' name, and in the text I see Jesus how he operates, because this is how we're going to ensure our victory. The first thing that I see is that Jesus is always looking to set the captives free. He's always looking to set the captives free. Look at the text. Jesus arrives to the region of Gerasenes, and he's not coming there by happenstance. He's not coming there by coincidence. He comes because he knows that a man is going through a difficult time. God knows the very hairs on your head, because the Bible declares the very hairs of our own, our head, are numbered by the Lord. And so the Lord sees you, and somebody just need to be reminded that God sees you. You've gone through a season where you feel like nobody even sees you anymore. You've gone through a season where you don't feel like nobody understands anymore. Man of God, we see you. We see you Well, woman of God, we see you. I need you to understand that the Lord sees you. And when God sees you, not only does he see you, pastor Young, he comes to see about you, and so what he decides to do is he decides to cross over to the other side to come see about this man, this man who is now living in a burial cave, this man whose demonic influence has him in such a state that he could no longer be restrained. So when they used to use chains to try to hold him down, he would break the chains. When they used shackles, he would break the shackles, no matter what they did. The demonic influence was so strong that he couldn't find help. And what's crazy is these demons were not part-time demons, elder Jamal. No, the text says they work day and night, night and day. Day and night, night and day. I come against whatever has been tormenting you right now, day and night, night and day. There's somebody on the live stream that whatever has been tormenting you right now, day and night, night and day, there's somebody on the live stream. That thing has been tormenting you day and night, night and day. And the Lord said you just got delivered. Good God, almighty, because he sees you. You thought that you wouldn't be seen because you're on Facebook. You thought you wouldn't be seen because you're on YouTube. You thought you wouldn't be seen because you sit in the back of the church, but the Lord sees you and he's crossing the lake to get to you because he's tired of you hurting yourself, he's tired of you cutting yourself, he's tired of you hiding in the cave, he's tired of your howl of pain, he's tired of everything that you're going through. And your God sees you and when he sees you, you, he's going to meet you right where you are. As I study and I pray, I'm starting to learn that God started to speak to me in almost everything. Don't worry y'all, I ain't spooky. If you ask me how I'm doing, I ain't gonna always get no holy answer and all that stuff. I'm, I'm still me, but I'm telling you, man, pastor Chris, I'm telling you man, pastor Chris, I'm telling you, I see God in almost everything. Last night well, yesterday I was so blessed because, brother Ronnie, I had to get ready for the sermon. I had a long weekend and I needed some time. My wife took the boys to a birthday party and I had some time to myself. First thing I watched was Enter the Dragon. I felt like I was in the 90s watching kung fu theater. I mean the house quiet. I thought I felt like I was in the 90s watching Kung Fu Theater. I mean the house quiet and I'm watching Kung Fu. It was a good. It was a good Saturday. It was a good Saturday afternoon. But by the time the boys got home and I'm working through the sermon, I end up watching John Q. Anybody remember John Q? John Q, the movie, denzel Washington Powerful movie about John, with Denzel playing playing the role of a father, and Denzel's character is one that was like some of you men in the room. He loved his son and he loved his wife. But it was hard. His job had downsized and he lost a lot of money. The movie starts out with him getting his car repossessed. It was hard. They didn't tell him that because he wasn't getting as many hours that his insurance plan got reduced. It was hard. They didn't tell him that because he wasn't getting as many hours that his insurance plan got reduced. It was hard. And he's going through these things and he's raising his family. He's trying to keep his spirit up. I noticed that the wife wears a cross in the movie as a reminder that we got to stay near to the cross in difficult times. But it was hard and he's trying to keep the family up. He's trying to keep the head up. They've lost so much stuff and they're at a baseball game and the son is so lively, just like our children, so lively, so full of life. He makes it to first base and then he's trying to steal the second base and on his way to second base he collapses. And the movie says that it's because his heart is oversized and if he doesn't get a heart transplant he's going to die. Transplant he's going to die. Well, they discovered that the system was not in his favor, that they didn't have the money, they didn't have the insurance and the hospital was going to send that little boy home to die. And the mother said something. She said to her husband John, you do whatever you got to do to save our child. And that hit home, because what he did next was crazy. He locks up the emergency room, he takes some people, he kidnaps some people, never with the goal of harming him. But in his mind he said, as a father, I'm going to do whatever it takes to make sure that my child does not die. He sacrificed his own freedom. Help me, holy Ghost. He sacrificed his own blood. Help me, holy Ghost. He had got to the point that he was going to kill himself so his heart could be taken to save his son, because a good father will do whatever is necessary when their child needs deliverance. Men and women of God, I felt the Holy Ghost as I was watching that movie, because that's what I'm trying to tell you. Jesus is doing for you. He's a good father. He said. I will do whatever is necessary. I will send my son to die on a cross. I will do whatever is necessary and when you try to pull the trigger on the gun, I'll make sure that it does not go off. I'll do whatever is necessary because you are that valuable to me. I will do whatever is necessary because I am going to make sure that my child lives and that this thing will not kill you. I will make sure that my child lives and you shall not die, because you mean more to me than anything and I want to tell you that's why God brought you here today. You're not here because you're here to support somebody being baptized. You are here because the Lord has said I am going to do whatever is necessary. Bring you to a church you've never been to before. Bring you to a church you've been to many times, but today it's going to hit different because I'm going to do whatever is necessary, because that's what you mean to me and I know this is his ministry, because in Luke 14, when he announces his ministry to the world, he says this is my assignment in the earth. This is Jesus talking. When he announces his ministry to the world, he says this is my assignment to the earth, that the spirit of the Lord is upon me, for he has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim that the captives will be released, that the blind will see and that the oppressed will be set free, and that the time of the Lord's favor has come. The good news about deliverance ministry is when God elects you to be delivered. He is saying that my favor is now upon you, and I want to encourage somebody right now to say that God has brought you into this public setting to deliver you, not for you to be embarrassed, but so that the world will know that his favor is upon you. So as people cry out to God today, as people wail before the Lord today, as people are loosened in the spirit today, don't look at them strange. You ought to start praising God because favor just hit their house. You ought to start praising God because favor just hit their mind. You ought to start praising God because favor just hit their spirit. I wish somebody could praise God because deliverance is all about God favoring me. Why don't we give him some glory right there and thank him for the favor? And because Jesus is in the business of setting the captives free. He says I'm going to set you free, but I can't do it all by myself. He says that you got gotta join in this fight, which is a reminder that now it's time for the captives to fight. Somebody say it's time to fight. Yeah, now it's time for the captives to fight. Verse six and seven Jesus was still some distance away. The man saw him, ran to meet him and bowed low before him and with a shriek y'all ever been in church and heard somebody shriek is different than a praise. It's, uh, from a, from a hurt place, it's from a place of stronghold. And I thank god for people that come to church and shriek. You know why? Because some of us are so. The enemy got us so tricked that we're so ashamed that we won't ever let it go. And while other people getting delivered, you holding it in. I want to talk to some man today. Man, you better cry out to God today. You better cry out to God today. I was talking to some men today. Man, you better cry out to God. Today. You better cry out to God. Today we're talking to some men. The other day they were saying this man was talking about he wasn't even a believer about the number of men that he talked to on a daily basis with a jack, that with Jack Daniels in his hand and a nine millimeter in this one, trying to figure out what the decision is going to be. Somebody better shriek, somebody better let some stuff go. We can't be cute in church, no more. People lives on the line on a daily basis and and the man is, he's shrieking, he's, he's screaming. Uh, he's saying why are you interfering with me, jesus, son of the most high God? In the name of God, I beg you, don't torture me. I I wrestled with this text. I always do because the more I studied the demonic influence, you start to see patterns of what demons do. What demons do is they hold on and they don't let go. That I mean when they get a hold of you. They don't want to let go, they want to hold on, they want to keep you right where you are. I see demons do that. I see, I see demons uh tremble, because the Bible says that demons tremble at the name of Jesus. But when I look at this text, I see something in verse 6 that doesn't make any sense. In the text it says that the man ran to meet Jesus, and it doesn't make sense because demons don't run to the deliverer, demons run from the deliverer. But, pastor Young, I came to the conclusion that I believe that we're looking at a bipolar moment in the spirit. I believe that the man's demons had a hold of him and the demons had been controlling him. But in that moment when Jesus was passing by, in that moment when Jesus was coming coming, the man had just enough power to say pass me not, oh, gentle savior. The man had just enough power to get his feet in the presence of the Lord. That's some of y'all in the room today. Uh, that that your demons have been in your mind. You're about to give up on your family, you're about to give up on church, you're about to give up on this and you're about to give up on that. That's's the demon talking, because God has not given us a spirit of fear. That's the demon talking, because God has not called you to the ministry of quit. That's the demon talking because God has not called you to suffer that way. And so what has to happen is, with just a little bit of energy that you got what your, your mouth can't do. Your feet ought to be able to do, and that's why I know that you are about to be delivered, because some of you, even though maybe you have not opened your mouth in worship yet Listen y'all. That's why we don't beat up people in this church about worship. You'll never hear us saying oh, y'all don't love God for real. Y'all ought to open your mouth and sing. You'll never hear us saying foolishness like that, because I understand that your demons are doing everything that they can to silence your worship. But you know what I get excited about? I get excited about that there was just enough power in your feet that, even though you couldn't worship, your feet brought you into his presence, and I need some people in the room to know that, because your feet brought you into his presence, the Lord is about to rescue your life. You ain't sang a song yet, but by the time you get through, there's going to be a shift in your worship. But by the time you get through, there's going to be a shift in your worship. By the time you get through, there's going to be a shift in your praise, because your feet brought you to a place that your pain was trying to get you away from. So I see a battle, and for some of y'all I see a battle. I see you fighting with everything that's in you. You fought just to get here through hell and high water. I see your fight. There's somebody right over there. I see your fight. The Lord said be specific today. I see your fight, I see your fight. And it took everything in you to get here today and you needed a confirmation that you were seen. The Lord said now you know you're seen. He said you know you're seen. He said you can't pretend like this ain't real, no more, because I don't know you and you don't know me. But God said I see your fight, I see what you're going through. And he said I came to meet you right where you are, as he's fighting and he's going through this moment. You look at how Jesus fights to make sure that we're going to win. Well, the first thing Jesus does here is that helps us to understand this is that Jesus identifies the demon, which reminds us that if we're going to defeat our demons, the demons have to be identified. In verse 9, jesus demanded it wasn't an option what is your name? And he replied my name is legion, because there are many of us inside this man. Good God, almighty. Last week we talked about Mary Magdalene, who has seven demons, and we know that the bible often refers to the number seven as a number of what completion. So it could be suggested that she was completely taken over by demonic influence, because the demons never stop until they have taken your everything. The demon don't want your job, the demon want your soul, and the demon will not stop until he said I'll take your job, I'll take your marriage, I'll take your, I will take everything, with the goal of taking your soul. And in this man's case, that the demon didn't stop at seven. The number, the word legion is a military phrase. It could literally mean thousands, we don't know how many, but it was a whole lot of demons inside of this man, and Jesus made the man name the demons. And that's what you all have to do. You got to be bold enough right here. Like I told you last week, we can't sweep our demons under the rug. The demons don't have to hide because y'all do the hiding for them. You don't want to talk about what happened to you, and then you wonder why it's still happening in the bloodline. You don't want to talk about what happened to you and then you wonder why it's still happening in the bloodline. You don't want to talk about your experience, and then you're upset when your child goes through the same thing. We got to get to this posture where we're no longer sweeping the demons under the bloodline. On our marriage retreat, it was so powerful, oh my God, it was so powerful one. One of the things that we we had to do, uh, was to identify the demons that were in our marriage. We we had to look at some of the things that maybe our parents or grandparents or whoever raised us, some of the stuff that that got into them, that got into us and it may impact our behavior, and, and the reality of it is that for some it was uncomfortable to look back to see how, uh, the demonic influence got there in the first place, but for all of us it was a healing moment because the moment we identified the demon watch this. The moment you identify the demon, the moment you stop being afraid of the demon, yeah, yeah. The moment I just say you know what I'm not ashamed. There's no shame now because I can speak out loud about what happened to me, unashamedly. I own the narrative of this. Now. I own the narrative of you're right, I was on fentanyl. You're right, I was on cocaine. You're right, I was doing this and I was doing that. But I met a man called Jesus and I need somebody in the room that's unashamed to identify your demon. When you identify the demon, you'll stop abusing your spouse. When you identify the demon, you'll stop your five bad financial habits. The Lord said you're not bad with money, but it's demonic influence that makes you spend the way that you spend. You're not a glutton, but it's demonic influence that makes you always choose the unhealthy option. And God is saying that it was so subtle that you didn't even realize it was demonic, but it's killing you slowly. That's the thing about demonic influence. It's a slow killer. It don't kill you all at one time. It sneak up on you and, before you know it, you done lost a little of this and lost a little bit of that and you lost yourself and, before you know it, you're dead. So we need some people in the room that say I'm willing to identify my demon. Can I ask you right now are you willing to identify your demon, or are you going to keep the demon hidden in the black closet? Are you willing to identify the demon, or are you going to keep the demon hidden under the rug? I come in the name of Jesus. Lord, release a power in this place that people will identify the demon. If they don't even know what the demon is, show it to them right now. Right, you got to see the demon. I need some people in the room to stop being afraid of it, right? Stop being afraid of the things that bump in the night. Stop being afraid of it. Stop being afraid to deal with your yesterday. Stop being afraid of it. Stop being afraid to deal with what's going on. Stop being afraid of it and identify whatever it is, because that's something that happens when we identify whatever the name of it is. When we identify it, we understand we have to identify it so that we can deal with it, because all demonic influence is subject to the name of Jesus, no matter what I'm dealing with in my life, where it's a, it's a spiritual infirmity, a natural infirmity. Every knee shall bow. Every tongue must confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. Jesus has authority over whatever the uh in the demonic influence you identified may be. Look at the text. He says this in verse 10 after he's had this conversation, the evil spirits begged him again and again not to send them to some distant place, and it happened to be a large herd of pigs feeding on the hillside nearby. Send us into those pigs. The spirit begged. Let us enter them. I want y'all to notice what's going on in this text. This text, the demons are begging and pleading with Jesus for permission not to be cast away, because they understand that Jesus does not have some power, but he has all power. It's interesting because the more that you study the bible and you understand that demonic influence for the most part is a result of fallen angels. We understand that the bible teaches that when lucifer fell, also known as satan, fell, he took one third of those angels with him. And these are the demonic influences that we deal with today. Oh, by the way, uh, it was not that they had a meeting and they hugged in heaven. No, for those of you all who read your bible, you understand when, when Lucifer got the big head and he thought that he was God and he started to persuade these angels that he should be sitting on the throne, there was a whole lot of furniture moving in heaven. Yeah, the angels got busy and it looked like God didn't even have to do anything. God's so powerful. He just looked at it. He said you're gonna handle my lightweight. And the angels? Sure enough, they dealt with the demonic influence, and the way that they dealt with them was to cast them down. We're going to deal with that in a minute. But so what happens here is that the demons know who they are dealing with and it's like this Y'all. I know we all want to be hot boys. I know we want to all tell that that pull up on me, meet me outside. This ain't what you want I'm. I'm about that life. You know, every last one of us want to tell the story when we won the fight. But anybody want to be real about that time. You got your head bust to the white meat. Anybody want to be honest now. You got in that fight and they knocked you down and you got up and you were hoping that they weren't going to hit you again, but you were acting like since some other people came to break up the fight, probably when the teacher was there you were acting like you wanted someone to hold me back, hold me back, knowing good and well that you didn't want no more of that smoke. When we look at this text, these demons had got to the point that they didn't want no more that smoke. They said we know what happened to us in heaven and we don't want no more that smoke. So if you would be so kind, sir, if you could just let us go into these pigs, we greatly appreciate it and that ought to encourage every person in the room who is dealing with some type of demonic influence that demons still tremble at the name of Jesus. That's why we come in here and we call on the name of Jesus, because I'm trying to get your demon to tremble. I call on the name of Jesus because I'm trying to get that demon to flee, because there is no name greater than the name of Jesus. And it's interesting because you got to understand something you have to understand if we're going to go into warfare, if I'm going to win this fight. I have to understand how I got to this posture in the first place. I understand that Jesus has authority. I understand that Jesus has all power. I understand. But how did I get there in the first place? Well, in verse 13, jesus gave them permission. He said okay, y'all can go into the pigs, and an entire herd of 2,000 pigs plunged down the steep hillside into the lake and drowned in the water. The Lord showed me something that I hadn't seen before. Uh, to understand how you, how we, get demonic influence in our lives. I said it last week and I'll say it again biblical evidence suggests that demonic influence is often the result of invitation. You're just not going to be in north lake Mall and bump into the lady at the nail shop and suddenly demons all over you. It just, it just just usually doesn't work that way. It's always the result of invitation. And when you look at history and you look at where the region that they were in, they were at this place called Decapolis the 10 cities in. They were at this place called Decapolis the 10 cities While there were Hebrews there, meaning that there were people that followed Jehovah Jireh. There were people that followed the Lord. They were mixed in with pagan worshipers. There were Roman worshipers there, there were Greek worshipers there and one of the things that they participated as part of their did, as part of their pagan practice, was they would eat unclean animals like pigs, with Jews couldn't do. Now, check this out. I'm not trying to kill your Memorial Day. I'm not trying to kill your Fourth of July. Have the swine all, knock yourself out. I'm not. I'm not talking about that per se, but at that time it was ungodly and it was unlawful for them to have any dealings with hooved animals. That was the law at the time. But they had been living with the Greeks and they had been living with the other people. They had been living with the Romans and after a while, they started to mix in those pagan ways. After a while, the things that they would not touch, they started to touch. After a while, the things that they wouldn't eat, they started to touch. After a while, the things that they wouldn't eat, they started to eat. After a while, the places they used to would not go, they started to go. After a while, the stuff they wouldn't smoke they now smoke. After a while, the stuff they used to not ingest they now ingest. After a while, the things that they used to not listen to they started to listen to. After a while, they started to fade and they started to compromise and, as a result, they allowed the demonic to come in, because they opened doors by way of compromise. And can I ask y'all a question what doors are you opening in this season of your life because of your compromise, your willingness to be light? Compromise, your willingness to be light, your willingness to have followers on the ground, your, your willingness not to upset the apple cart. What compromise has opened a door in your life for demonic influence? And so God said what I did was because I was nosy. I said, lord, I'm trying to also understand why God did you allow those pigs to be possessed with the demons? God, you could have sent the demons to hell, you could have sent them anywhere. He said because the pigs represented compromise, because for them at that time it was against my law for them to even have pigs, and they had so many pigs around, they had a whole pig industry, like where you find 2,000 pigs just hanging out on the block. It suggests that there were so many people living a life of compromise that the market for pig meat was good. And can I ask y'all a hard question what pigs in your life need to die? What pigs in your life need to go down a steep hill? Not tomorrow, but today, if I'm going to deal with deliverance, I like how Bishop Elect Wilson once said that all the pigs must die. That means that I got to deal with the fact that before I could talk to the city church about pigs, I got to talk to Walter Lee Bowers Jr about pigs, because I got pigs, you got pigs, all God's children got some pigs. But if we want to be delivered today guess what family the pigs must die. And the reality of killing the pigs is that everyone is not going to always be happy about your deliverance. The text reminds us that when you get delivered, everybody's not going to be happy about your deliverance. Look at the text. The text reminds us that the herdsmen who saw this fled and they, they told everybody in the town and people rushed to see what was going on. And when they got there to the scene, they saw the man who was once living in a cave in the hill cutting himself with stones. They saw the man who used to run around half clothed. They, they saw the man, uh, that had uh demonic influence all in his mind. They, they saw, uh, the man. He was sitting there, fully clothed and perfectly sane. Y'all I, I was raised at an old school baptist church and, and, and the deacon used to pray that uh, uh, he was grateful that that uh, that his uh, that his bed wasn't his cooling board, and he used to pray that he was glad that he woke up, that he was clothed and in his right mind. I wish I had some old school saints that said Lord, I'm just thankful that I woke up this morning clothed and in my right mind. And when they look at the man and they see him clothed and in the right mind, they are amazed at what happened. But instead of celebrating God, instead of celebrating the man, what they ask for is for Jesus to go away and to leave them alone. Everybody is not happy about your deliverance because there are people that are profiting off your pain. Supplier don't want you to be delivered. You think your weed supplier wants you to be free from weed. You think, whether your supplier is CVS or Walgreens, your supplier don't want you to be delivered. The people that are profiting off of your pain. Why do they want your life to turn around? Because every time there are friends that you have, that that you've developed a trauma bond with, you, think that friend really want to see you delivered. Who they gonna call when they want to cry and complain and talk about the world coming to an end? Y'all know what I'm talking about because when you got delivered the last time, you know what they said to you oh you acting funny. Now you ain't the same, you right, I am. It said to you oh you acting funny. Now you ain't the same. You're right, it's not that I'm acting funny, but but I had an encounter with this man named Jesus and and he set me free and I can't complain about the stuff that I used to complain about. I can't gossip about the stuff that I used to gossip about. I can't talk about the stuff that I used to talk about. You're right, I can't do what we used to do. I don't have to go to unhealthy coping mechanisms because who the son is set free is free. Indeed, there are people who don't want to see you free. How much longer you will let folks get rich off of your misery? How much longer are you gonna let people just get what they need, while you struggle to get what you need. The Lord has said I've come to deliver my people today in the name of Jesus, and the last thing he says is that ah, men and women of God, if we're going to win this fight, we have to understand that deliverance is a from to ministry. Deliverance is a from to ministry. I'm going to say it again Deliverance is a from to ministry. The man is healed. He's no longer cutting himself. As a matter of fact, some, some cutter. If you're in the room you just got delivered in the name of Jesus. Did y'all realize people still cut? Did y'all know that people still do that? The coping, coping mechanism they still do it. We have a lot of teenagers that do that stuff. I come as a man of God, in the name of Jesus, to declare y'all praying with me, y'all praying with me that that God is healing people in the family you know somebody who deals with that. It's healed. In the name of Jesus, we can intercede for ourselves. And he, the man, is healed. And because the man realizes that the people, um, the people who left him in the cave for dead, the people who never, uh, thought he would amount to anything, that he doesn't want to go with them. He wants to go with the one who has seen him God. When nobody else saw me, you saw me, so I'm, I want to go with you, but. But but the Lord says no, I've delivered you from demonic influence. Now I'm sending you to a place. I'm, I'm sending you home. I'm, I'm sending you home so you can tell everybody about what I have done for you. Men and women of God, there is a testimony associated with your deliverance. That's why you got to stop being ashamed of what you went through. Check this out. Had the people not rejected Jesus, I believe that many more people in those towns would have been set free from demonic influence, because history tells us that in these 10 towns that demonic influence was at an all-time high, that this man was not the only man that was dealing with demonic influence, that there was many people in the town and and that's why they didn't want to uh, see the man delivered, because they were profiting off his deliverance. The man that sold the shackles was profiting off his deliverance. The man that sold the chains was profiting off his deliverance. The man that sold the cutting stones was profiting, and that's why he didn't want him to be delivered. So Jesus said they wouldn't listen to me, but you got to go back because you got a testimony. I want to talk to that somebody in the room right now. So you got to go back. Stop being ashamed. You have a testimony. He says I'm delivering you from this place of bondage and I'm sending you to a place, I'm sending you home so that they will hear you. Do y'all not realize that there are some people that will never hear your pastor? They'll never hear Jesus, but they will hear you. I know this because the Bible says those same people that rejected Jesus and told him to leave. When the man went back and started to proclaim of the good thing, goodness of the Lord, he started to tell him that when nobody else saw me, the Lord saw me. He started to tell him I used to cut myself, but I had to put the rock down. Used to cut myself, but I had to put the rock down. He started to tell him I used to think about killing myself on a daily basis, but then I had met this barefoot carpenter from a place called Nazareth. He started to tell him, uh, that I started uh, using drugs, he. He started to tell him about the things that he used to do until he had an encounter with Jesus, and the Bible says that everyone was amazed at what God told him, and I want to help you to understand today that deliverances are from two ministries. The story is told to me about a young brother here in the city who had a criminal history and he had spent some time in jail. And he got out of jail and he said I'm not going back, I'm not going to live the way I used to live, but something was missing in his life, something. He was delivered from something, but he didn't have a tour Y'all walking with me and he started coaching football. He told the head coach after a year you just don't know, this ain't just me coaching you football. You saved my life, he said, because when I was delivered from prison, I had nowhere to go until I was sent to you, and when I was sent to you, I found my purpose in these children. So it's not just the fact that God took me from something. God has to take us to something. Can I help you to understand it like this? Here is the danger of church 2025. We'll have worship moments like this where I believe that God is delivering and setting people free. But it's not just enough to be delivered. Jesus said it like this. He says deliverance produces an empty space. So you have part of your mind and your heart that has been filled with something that was unrighteous and unhealthy. So it's good to get rid of what was there in your heart and in your mind and in your soul, but it leaves a void. It leaves a void. So this is what Jesus says. He says when an evil spirit Matthew 12, verse 43 an evil spirit Matthew 12, verse 43 through 45. Matthew 12, verse 43 through 45. I want everybody to see this for themselves and we out of here when an evil spirit leaves a person, it goes into the desert seeking rest, but finding none. Evil spirits find rest in your mind, your body and soul. They always need a host to be able to reside. Then it says I will return to the person that I came from, which is why you can experience deliverance on Sunday, but be back where you were on Tuesday. It says I will return to the place that I came from. So somebody say I'm in a fight. Somebody say we're in a fight. Yeah, we're in a fight. The reality of it is that some of you will be delivered today, but guess what? That demon is going to try to show back up. Somebody say but I'm going to win this time, yeah, say. Say I'm going to win this time. Say it like I mean. Say I'm going to win this time. Say it like you know you got to say it like and finds the former home empty, it said, wait a minute, they put me out, but they didn't put nothing else in. They were delivered from but they weren't delivered to, and since the room is still vacant, I might as well pull back up. It says that when it finds the former home empty and swept and in order, I feel the Holy Ghost, david Pierce, a person will do everything that they can to say man, I'm kicking this habit, I'm kicking this pornography, I'm kicking cheating, I'm stopping doing all this bad stuff. I mean, you'll clean your whole house up. The demon will let you get in the AA program. The demon will let you get your affairs back together, your wife give you another chance and your children see that you've turned around because the house is cleaned up. But guess what? A clean house is still an empty house, and that's where some of y'all. Help me, holy ghost. You, you, you've done every you've done the work. The house is clean. Y'all help me, holy ghost. You, you've done ever you've done the work. The house is clean, y'all walking with me. I'm in the bible. But even though it's clean, the house is wet. Y'all it's empty. And the text says when that demon comes and peeps in the front room window and see that the holy ghost ain't yet to move in. When he peep in the front room window and see that you still hadn't found your life calling, when he peep in the front room window and still see that you hadn't yet connected to your purpose, the Bible says that this spirit gonna say the house is still empty. Not only is that spirit gonna move back in, you run the risk of seven other spirits, more evil, coming in, and all the persons and the persons that live there are worse off than they were before. Nobody don't like to say it, so I'll say it. There's some pastors in the room. This is the reason why, if we're not careful, people could come to church and their lives get worse. But it's not the pastor's fault. Men and women of God, this is your fight, and what the Lord is saying is that you come to church and just stopping right there is the equivalent of kicking a hornet's nest. All you did was kick the hornet's nest. You didn't knock the nest down. You didn't kill the hornets. All you did was make the hornet nest. You didn't knock the nest down. You didn't kill the hornets. All you did was made the hornets mad. And some of y'all come to church and y'all get y'all religious fix on and all you did was made the hornet mad. And now the hornet said well, since he didn't really deal with the real issue, the sting that I'm going to put on them this time, they'll never come back and the church has to be responsible for the fact. And you have to be responsible for the fact that, if you really want to be delivered, that if you really want to be set free, you got to get to the place where God. You got to say there's a empty space right here. God, I've kicked the bad habit and I need you to fill this empty space again. I wish I had some people in the room that say God, I need you to fill this empty space. You got to say God, fill this empty space, fill this empty space, god, there's a feeling of the Holy Ghost. Go ahead y'all. I want the elders y'all just walk in and pray. I want people to be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit. If you kick some stuff, or you even kick some stuff in this service, if you know that there's something that has been within you, because let me tell you how you kick it. I said it last week and I'll say it again when it comes to demonic influence, we don't negotiate with terrorists. The only thing that you can do about demonic influence is to do what family? I'm going to try it one more time. The only thing we can do about demonic influence is what family? Somebody say it pray. It's like Bible study. I could dig it, I could rock like that. Y'all keep thinking, y'all close. There's only one way to deal with demonic influence. It starts with a C. We got to cast it out. If you look at the Bible, whenever there was demonic influence, it wasn't no, let's talk about it. It wasn't that let's go have no tea and no tea party about it. It wasn't that let's go hang out and let's negotiate. Whenever there was demonic influence in the bloodline, there was only one way to deal with it. When the demons start acting up in heaven, they were cast down. And I want to talk to some people in the room, but it's because it's time to get real right about now, because it's out of your mouth that you're about to cast some stuff down. It's out of your mouth that you're about to cast some stuff out. Y'all, y'all. I'm ready for some people to get free Y'all. I don't know about y'all. I didn't come from regular church. You can go find that somewhere else. But I need some people to say I came to get free today. I came from a bloodline to get free today. I came from my kidney to get free today. I came from my heart to get this shit to get free today. Because, even though every illness is not demonic, the Bible is clear that some of our infirmities are the result of demonic influence in our land, and the only way we're going to deal with it, y'all, is that we got to cast it out. Now, since you already identified whatever it was that needs to be cast out, I need you to start casting it out. This is how you cast it out command it to go in Jesus name. That's how you cast it out. Command it, no. Negotiation. No, maybe tomorrow. No, today. Somebody say today you're going to open your mouth and you're going to command it. Negotiation no, maybe tomorrow, not today. Somebody say today You're going to open your mouth and you're going to command it to come out in Jesus' name. Now I want you to understand that demon has been in some of y'all for a long time. He's been in your bloodline a long time. And that demon said I don't believe you. That demon said I'm going to stand ten toes down and I'm going to hold on to everything I got, but there's enough Holy Ghost in this room to deliver you from every stronghold. There's enough Holy Ghost in this room to let you know that you ain't got to fight by yourself. As a matter of fact, if you're free today, I need you to start interceding, because somebody needs some help. There's a woman in the room. She's fighting legion. There's a man in the room fighting legion, meaning there are many problems within them that they can't quite figure out. I need some people that say god, I'm fighting legion. This is more than one thing. If it ain't this, it ain't that I'm fighting legion. God, I'm fighting leg. God, I'm fighting Legion. God and God. If you don't help me right now, god, I might lose the fight. But the Lord sent you here today because Legion's about to be cast out. And I wonder what would happen if 300 people who believe in the name of Jesus, if 300 people who still believe that the blood still works, if 300 people who still believe that the blood still works, if 300 people that believe in the authority of the Word of God, if 300 people that believe in the prophetic. If 300 people who are not ashamed, if 300 people who really want to be set free I know what happened of all 300 people started to simultaneously start the cash stuff out. In the name of Jesus, we've got to see deliverance in the next five minutes like we never seen it before. I mean people never going back to the bottom, people never going back to the bottom, people never going back to the drug. The abuser will never raise his hand and answer again. The fear will have to flee the room. But I can't do this one by myself. This is a public atmosphere. Everybody in the room got to be bold enough to call on the name of Jesus. I need everybody in the room to be bold enough to start casting it out of your family. Let's deal with the family first. Cast everything out of your family that you know is ungodly. Cast all of the generational curses out right now. In Jesus' name. In Jesus' name, we come against a series of divorces in somebody's family. In Jesus name, we come against abuse in somebody's family. In Jesus name, we come against anger and fear. In Jesus name, oh, we ought to be working family. It's going to take all 300 of us for what God is doing today. We ought to be going to war for our families right now. We ought to go to war for the families right now in Jesus' name. I need some people that don't. That'll say I'm tired of my family struggling, I'm tired of my family going through. I'm coming as a woman and as a man of God, not by might, not by by power, but by your spirit, says the Lord. In Jesus name. In Jesus name, in Jesus name, are we casting some stuff out? Cast it out, bind it up. What does that mean? The Bible says whatever is bound in earth will be bound in heaven. And I bind everything that has come against our families in the name of Jesus. I bind everything that has come against the church universal. In the name of Jesus. I come against division. I come against the demons that show up weekly trying to disrupt the move of God and the name of Jesus. Now, men and women of God, I say the best for last. I say the best for last. It's your turn. Somebody says my turn. No, you got to say it like you mean it. You got to say it like you want Jesus to pause. You got to say it like you mean it, say it's my turn. It's my turn Now, since it's your turn, the stuff that you know that the Spirit is showing you right now it came because of a bad relationship you had in high school. It came because of a bad relationship you had in high school. It came because of a bad habit that you watched as a child. It came because you accidentally opened the door and you trusted somebody you shouldn't have trusted. But the lord is saying in the next 30 seconds, you about to cast it all out in jesus name. Listen, we ain't playing with it right now. We ain't playing with it right now. Somebody's life is on the line in this room. Somebody's soul is on the line in this room. And the Lord is saying when you cast it out, I'm going to connect you to your purpose. When you cast it out, I'm going to connect you to my plan. But you got to cast this one out. You can't just listen to the preacher. You got to open your mouth. You got to open your mouth when you go into combat. When I was in combat and I was in warfare, I had to yell out loud sometimes to make sure that my voice was heard over the enemy's voice to make sure that what I was trying to get communicated, it didn't miss the mark. So I need everybody because this is war now. I need everybody with a loud voice, a roof moving voice, to start casting whatever it is within you out in the name of Jesus. Just start calling it out. Say I'm no longer afraid. In Jesus name, I'm no longer in bondage. In Jesus name, I'm healed in my body. In Jesus name, I cast out everything that's not like you. In Jesus name, in Jesus name. Say it with your own mouth. This is your breakthrough. We're on the edge of a miracle right here. In Jesus' name, say it with your own mouth. This is your breakthrough. We're on the edge of a miracle right here. We're on the edge of a breakthrough right here, but it's not in my mouth. What happens next is up to you. I feel the Holy Ghost. What happens next is up to you. What happens next is up to you, hey. What happens next, what happens in your family, is up to you. The Lord, what happens next, what happens in your family, is up to you. The Lord said it's in your mouth. It's in your mouth. Somebody say it's in my mouth that my mother will be restored. It's in my mouth that my siblings will be what they have been called to be. It's in my mouth that my father will be what they have been called to be. It's in my mouth that my father will get a fresh wind. It's in my mouth that my wife will get a fresh wind. It's in my mouth. Somebody say it's in my mouth, it's a fight. I know it's a fight. But check this out. We're almost going home. There are some of you in the room that say Pastor Walt, I'm fighting with everything in me. I'm fighting like a soldier on a battlefield. The Lord said you ain't got to fight by yourself. Come to this altar, come here, woman of God. I hear you Come here, bring that woman of God, everybody, that that woman of God, everybody. They say I'm unashamed. Then I know I've been fighting with some stuff. I'm coming to this altar. I'm coming to this altar Now. I need y'all to listen clearly to my elders. Move this row, if you're. If everybody move these two rows, move them. If there are people sitting there, you ask them to move politely, because we need room at the altar today, just slide them out of the way there. Because we need room at the altar today, just slide them out of the way. There's a breaking that's about to happen in this room. God is about to deliver at this altar like never before. He's going to deliver, he's going to fill, and you can go from something to your purpose. As a man of God, I declare it today Y'all, get some room, get some room. Push chairs out of theall. Get some room. Push chairs out of the way. Get some room. Get some room, get some room. Get some room. Now. What I want you to do is declare because this is a continuing flow from last week and our song declaration was Lord, deliver me. Listen. I want you to look to your left and your right. You thought you was the only one fighting stuff in your head. You thought you was the only one fighting stuff in your heart. That's, that's a trick of the enemy to make you think that you was by yourself in this thing. You weren't the first person to have a suicidal thought. You weren't the first person to think about quitting you, surrounded by other people, but you're not by yourself today. Glory to God, we just pulled up on the enemy, strong in Jesus name. But I want to make sure that this is a public deliverance and ain't no shame if you need to lay out, if you need to cry, if you need to wail, it's coming out of here today, lord. This song is prophetic. Right here, it's our battle cry for this season. Right here, lord, deliver me. Y'all sing it like you mean it. We've been to see mass deliverance. Y'all ever seen mass deliverance before you? About to see mass deliverance. You about to see mass deliverance. You got to sing with it, though it's prophetic today.
Speaker 2: Sing it with her, cause all I sing to you is hurt me yeah, sing it hurt me.
Speaker 1: You look up to God, look up to God. These words are simple Lord, deliver me, listen Lord. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Get a piece of the altar, deliver me, listen Lord. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Get a piece of the altar, deliver me, lay out, stretch out, stretch out, do whatever you gotta do. Lord, I sin to it, help me there's a massive deliverance that's hitting the room. I see it right now.
Speaker 2: Help me, lord whatever it is, deliver, deliver, deliver, deliver right now. Lord deliver right now in Jesus name.
Speaker 1: Let me walk Deliver right now in Jesus' name.
Speaker 2: Oh Lord, oh Lord, deliver me, deliver me, deliver me. Lord, deliver me, Deliver me, deliver me. Lord, deliver me, deliver me. Yeah, oh Lord, oh Lord, oh Lord, oh Lord, deliver me, deliver me. God, we need you right now to deliver me, deliver me. Yeah, oh Lord, oh Lord, I speak to you. Oh Lord, oh Lord, oh Lord, oh Lord, oh Lord, deliver me. I will cry it out to you Jesus, deliver me, deliver me. Yeah, oh yeah, lord, oh Lord, oh Lord, oh Lord, oh Lord, deliver me, deliver me, deliver me, Deliver me, deliver me, deliver me, deliver me, deliver me, deliver me, deliver me. Oh Lord, oh Lord, we're right here at the old town, oh Lord, and we need you, lord, lord, we're crying out to you. Jesus, deliver me Right now, right now, right now, right now. Deliver Jesus, deliver me Right now, right now, right now, right now, deliver me, deliver me. Yeah, our hands are lifted up and we say oh Lord, oh Lord, oh Lord, oh Lord, oh Lord, oh Lord, deliver, oh Lord, deliver me, deliver me, deliver me, deliver me, deliver me, stretch my hands to thee. Oh Lord, I need you, lord, I need you Lord, I need you, lord, to deliver me, deliver me, deliver me, deliver me. Yeah, oh Lord, oh Lord, oh Lord, oh Lord, oh Lord, deliver me.
Speaker 1: Two times Deliver me, deliver me. We're going to run that back. Oh Lord, I need you to say it. I need to hear you two times no music, no music, no music. I need to hear you. God is doing something. Oh Lord, sweep the room.
Speaker 2: Sweep the room. We need you, lord, deliver me, sweep the room. Sweep the room. We need you, lord, take it out right now. We want to give it to you, lord. Sweep the room. Only you can remove it. One more time, one more time, one more time. Real loud, y'all sing with me. Sweep the room, sweep the room. Sweep the room Lord, sweep the room Lord no-transcript. Come on, come on, every boy, oh Lord, oh Lord, deliver me, deliver me, deliver me, deliver me, mass deliverance in this house.
Speaker 1: We cast out every demonic spell. We come against every form of witchcraft. Here it is we about exit y'all. This is my exit.
Speaker 2: You're coming out right now. This is my exit and I declare this is my exit and I decree this is my exit. This is my exit. Thank you Lord. Can I say it like a minute? Thank you Lord. Come on, sing it like you mean it. Sing it like you mean it. This is my, this is my, this is my, this is my, this is my, this is my, this is my, this is my, this is my, this is my. Thank you Lord. We're free today. Yeah, change is in my hands, change is in my hands, change is in my hands. Open up your mouth and say Change is in my hands, change is in my hands, change is in my answer. This is my answer. Thank you Lord. Thank you, thank you. Thank you Lord. Thank you, thank you. Thank you, thank you Lord. Thank you Lord. Thank Lord. Thank you Lord.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen, you are free in Jesus' name. I declare your liberty in Jesus' name. We got one more shift to make and we out of here, because now that the house has been vacated, just showed you what the word of god said we gotta allow the holy spirit to fill the empty place. Yeah, one last shift, this last worship is about to fill the empty space and we going home, this last worship is about to fill the empty space. Don't get tired and well doing that. Some of you say I've been at the altar for a few minutes. Don't leave just yet. I know your knees tired, but your soul is more tired than your feet. Your soul is more tired than your knees. Don't get tired and well doing, because God is about to do something. Somebody say fill me up, yeah, yeah, right there, fill me up until I overflow. Yeah, that's what we about to do now, now that we've emptied this spot in Jesus. The enemy has been vacated, the demonic has been loose, he's been destroyed and sent back, but now we got to get filled. Now we got to get filled. We going home on this feeling yeah, fill me up till I overflow, lord.
Speaker 2: Fill me up Till I overflow. I want to run over. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You got to pray that. You got to pray it. I want to run over. Help me save.
Speaker 2: I want to run over. I wanna run over. Fill me up Till I overflow. I wanna run over.
Speaker 1: I want to over I want to over fill me up fill me up.
Speaker 2: Fill me up till I overflow, till I overflow, till I overflow. I wanna run over. I want to run over. I wanna run over. I want to run over over.
Speaker 1: Father God, in the name of Jesus, as you are feeling your people right now, I pray, god, that you will feel them like. Only you can give them evidence of the feeling, father God. I pray, father God, that you will produce spiritual fruit in them, god, as evidence that they've been filled. Allow them to love, allow them to forgive, allow them to have new patience. In the name of Jesus, I pray that you give them power. I declare a word of knowledge into your people the word of wisdom, the ability to discern, the ability to prophesy, the ability to prophesy, the ability to speak in tongues. As you give utterance, oh Lord, in the name of Jesus, I believe in everything the Bible declares that's available unto your people. Fill us up, god. I pray for evidence amongst your people that there's a filling in this house. I pray, father God, that somebody doesn't even have a title that's new to church. That the Holy Spirit will fall on them so hard right now, in Jesus' name, that the world will know that they had an encounter with the creator. Fall fresh right now. Fall fresh. Shower down right now. Shower down. Oh Lord, we need your spirit, your Holy Spirit Right now. Make that shift, chris, and we're going home. Oh Lord, we need your Spirit, your Holy Spirit, right now. And then say, spirit, spirit, fall fresh on me. That's all you got to pray. Oh Lord, we need your, your spirit, and we need it right now. Yeah, yeah, that's it. That's what you all got to do and be open and watch how god just falls on you, watch how some of y'all are just taken away in the spirit because he's about to feel you. You about to feel god like you have never felt god in your whole life. You will never forget this day in the history of your life, because it was a day that you got free and you got filled with the power of the Holy Ghost. It was a day that you forgave somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, spirit.
Speaker 1: Last day. Fall fresh, fall fresh. Every voice in the room. We're done, that's what we're saying. Spirit spirit, just say it right now. Say spirit, spirit, spirit, fall fresh on me. Spirit spirit, say spirit Spirit.
Speaker 2: Spirit fall, fall fresh on me, fall down, fall down. We want your Holy Spirit to fall down, fill me up again. Fall afresh, fall afresh, fall fresh on me On me. Fall down, fall down, fall on me. Fill me up, Jesus. Fall down, fall fresh, fall, fall fresh. Follow me, fill me up, jesus, fall fresh, fall fresh on me. Yeah, spirit of the living God, fall down, fall down, fall down, fall fresh on me. All the pressure on me.
Speaker 1: Father, god, I thank you for what you've done in this place. Today, family, as we get ready to transition, some of your deliverance is found in you connecting to a church family and a church covering. If the holy spirit is speaking to you about that, all we're going to do is open the door and we are waiting with great expectation. We waiting with great expectation. We've been preparing and praying for you. When you walk to that door, we're going to say welcome to the family. You ain't got to go back to your seat. You can leave the altar and go right there. Whether you need to be baptized, whether you need a church home, whether you need to rededicate your life, whether you're still in the fight and need somebody to pray for you, you won't leave here like you came. In Jesus name. In Jesus name, I'm going to dismiss us matter of fact. By faith, let's celebrate those who gonna give God a yes. Today, somebody got saved. Today, at this altar, somebody got healed. Today, at this altar, somebody got set free. Today, at this altar, y'all celebrate God. Welcome to new church family. I don't know who you are, but I believe by faith. Y'all welcome to the family. Y'all go right there. Y'all say welcome to the family. Y'all go right there. I believe god is sending his people. You don't have a church home, not a spirit that spoke to you. Just go right here. Welcome to the family in jesus name. Welcome to the family. Welcome to the family in jesus name. Father, god, as we prepare to leave this place, but never your presence, I thank you for those sons and daughters, god, who gave you yesterday. Above all, god, I thank you for those that were delivered today. I thank you for those that were elevated in the spirit through the through baptism. God, shower down afresh on all of us. God, god, we're gonna win this fight in Jesus name. We. This fight is won in Jesus name. No matter what demon try to return in the middle of the week, no weapon formed against us shall prosper. In Jesus name, I declare I hear your protection around your sons and daughters. I declare I hear your protection right now, because the enemy is mad but he can't get back in because the house is filled. He can't get back in because the house is now protected. And God. I thank you, god, because your people are now going from a place of stronghold. They are going to purpose. I speak purpose into their life, god, I speak prosperity into their life. God, I speak abundant living into their life. God, I speak overflow into their life, god, in the spiritual realm and in the natural realm, I speak blessing that. I speak favor into their life. I speak increase into their life. I speak favor into their life. I speak increase into their life. I speak hope into their life. Thank you, master, for what you've done today, thank you for what you're going to do. And, god, we're careful to give your name all the glory. We give your name all the honor, we give your name all the praise for us. In the powerful and undefeated name of Jesus, we pray. Let the people of God say amen, amen, amen. Y'all, let's celebrate God on our way out today. To God be the glory, to God be the glory, to God be the glory.