Speaker 1: Somebody say yes, say yes, yes to your will, yes to your way. Somebody say yes, say it with your mouth. Say yes, yes, yes, I agree, I agree, I'll be what you call me to be. Oh Lord, I'll do what you call me to do. Lord, I'll obey, I won't be afraid. I'll give you a yes, I'll trust you. God, I say yes To a brighter future. I say yes, yes, we commit to run on and see what the end is gonna be. Speak, holy Ghost, like only you can Move, oh Lord, like only you can Touch, like only you can Deliver, transform like only you can. And when it's all said and done, oh Lord, we'll be careful to give you a name. All the glory, honor and praise is in the powerful name of Jesus. We pray that the people of God say amen, amen and amen To God. Be the glory To God. Be the glory. Listen, family glory, listen, family bishop, public servant has already blessed us real good amen, and we thank you for for that. We've been in this sermon um series called it's in the word. The first week, we dealt with the power of the word, and then we talked about it's in the word prophesied, which was a reminder that being prophetic is not for a title holder. It is the concept of when it was prophesied by joel and fulfilled in the book of acts. God said a day would come where he would pour out his spirit on all flesh and then we would all be able to prophesy. It's interesting how God moves. The man of God said I am not a minister, but I have a ministry. And then he stood here and prophesied Did y'all hear? Y'all see how that thing work. Y'all see how that work. It's in the word prophesy. Then we talked about it's in the word deliverance and God has taken us on a journey over the last couple of weeks of people being delivered. And then last week we said it's in the word testify and I was talking to Elder Jamal and some others and they was showing me the stream. They said look at what God has done. He told us about the power of the word and then, because there's power in the word, we ought to be able to speak, uh, prophetically to our own situation. Somebody ought to say my business shall live and not die. That you ought to speak. That you are the head and not the tail. You ought to speak that you're the lender, not the borrower. Okay, so you get that, and so then, as you start to prophesy that's going to bring forth deliverance, right. And then, as you are delivered guess what? Then you have a testimony. Y'all, y'all see how God has strung that thing together to understand the power of the word. Then I start to speak the power of the word, then I get delivered and then I have a testimony, okay. So then, if God is going to do all that, then what happens next? I'm so glad you asked. There is a word from the Lord found in Psalm 150 today. Psalm 150. There's a word from the Lord found in Psalm 150. It is our custom to stand and read the word of God out loud together. That's what we do. It's our custom to stand and read the word of God out loud together. Let's do that right now, ready set. Read Praise ye the Lord. Praise God in his Set three. Praise him with the psaltery and heart. Praise him with the timbrel and dance. Praise him with string instruments and organs. Praise him upon the loud cymbals. Praise him upon the high sounding cymbals. Let everything, somebody say everything, everything that hath breath. Praise the Lord, praise ye the Lord. And there's a word that the Lord has given praise the Lord, praise ye the Lord, and there's a word that the Lord has given me for the day. It's in the word. Somebody say it's in the word. It's in the word Praise. Just say praise, praise, praise, praise, praise, yeah, yeah, if I understand the power of the word, if I understand the power of the word, if I understand the prophetic of the word, if I understand that I'm delivered by the word, if I understand that I have a testimony, ain't number one thing left to do, man and woman of God, and that is to praise. Uh, before I get into a biblical definition of of praise, can I pull the room and ask you a question? When you hear the phrase, when you hear the word praise, what comes to mind? The reality of it is is that praise is birthed on the inside, but it is often produced through the expression of who we are. In other words, some of you all may not run around and sweat your jacket out like me, but there ought to be a praise on the inside of every one of us. So I asked a question. When I say that it's in the word that we ought to praise, what does praise look like for you? Do I have any praises in the room? And I know we have some praises in the room, but for the person that is a little bit more stoic, the person that doesn't open your mouth as often, what does praise look like for you? Every last one of us in this room ought to have a praise. We ought to simply praise him because he woke us up this morning. We ought to praise him because, as the old saints used to say, my bed is not my cooling board Old school. We we ought to praise God for strength in our body. Does anybody here have a praise? I know some parents in the room. They got a praise that your child made it to the next grade my, my sons over there, even though they didn't graduate from a from elementary school. I praise God for the fact that they made it through the third grade. This was the first year of testing for them, so I praise God for the fact that they made it through the third grade. This was the first year of testing for them, so I I praise God for that. There there are some that you thought you wouldn't have the money for college, but the Lord made a way and I you ought to praise God for that. And what happens is is the more you praise that, the more it encourages somebody else, because somebody knows your story, somebody knows what you went through and somebody said it wasn't going to be possible for you. But your praise is evidence that God will. Somebody say God will, yeah, yeah. My praise is evidence that God will and that our God is able. I wish I had just about 10 people early on that can give God a praise based on the fact that you know for yourself that he's an able God, that you know for yourself that he is a God of restoration, he's a God of provision, he's a God of another chance. Oh, I hear a tambourine. I wish I had some praises in the room that understand the concept of praise biblically speaking. When we see the word praise in the Old Testament, it is the word halal. Can I ask you, using your extra Old Testament vocabulary, when I said Hebrew praise, halal, what word do you think comes from? Halal? Oh, listen, we got a Sunday school crowd today. Praise is what do we get the word? When we see hallelujah, it literally means praise. So in the text that we were saying essentially, the writer was saying hallelujah Every time. He was saying praise him. But to go a little bit further to help you understand the concept of praise to praise is to boast, not of oneself, but to boast on the one who saved your life. To praise is to realize that if it had not been for the Lord on my side, tell me, where would I be. Do you know that every time before I stand at a microphone, y'all know my battle cry by now. It's to God, be the glory, to God, be the glory, to God, be the glory. What I am doing is praising God by saying there is nothing that can come out of my mouth except it is birthed through you. And I'm giving you glory in advance because I have an expectation that somebody is going to get delivered. I have an expectation that somebody is going to get saved. I have an expectation that you're going to send new families to the church. To God be the glory. I'm giving him the credit for the things that only he could do. Is there anybody that don't mind giving God the credit for what he is doing in your life? God is looking for some people that he can trust with the elevation. Did you hear what I said. He said I'm looking for some people that I can trust with the elevation. So when the media shows up and say, how did you do this, how did you make this happen, you will be able to say to God be the glory happen. You will be able to say to God be the glory to praise, to boast on him, um, to bring to shine on his name, to bring glory to his name. But? But there's a definition of praise that I really enjoy the most. That is often repeated in the bible uh, to praise is to be foolish. To praise is to be foolish. To praise is to rave. Can I say it again To praise is to be foolish. In a nutshell, I would argue with you that I could show you biblically that you hadn't praised God until you've acted a fool for his glory. I get it. Listen, I know it's 2025. We dignify. We don't do that old stuff no more. But I need some people that understand that, biblically speaking, you understood why that lady in the 90s sweated her perm out, because every now and then I got to get look a fool in front of some people when I am in a full posture of praise. And the reason some of y'all won't praise is because you're trying to look too cute. The reason some of y'all won't praise is because you got too much pride. The reason some of y'all won't praise is because you won't let your hair down. The reason some of you won't praise is because you won't get vulnerable. And I'm not trying to make you shout for the sake of making noise, but I'm trying to tell you that there's some power in your praise. I'm trying to teach you that there's a deliverance in your praise. I'm trying to tell you that you're going to change your whole family if you lift up a Shabbat. I wish I had some people that could testify that. If I couldn't say a word, good God almighty, if I didn't know what to say, sometimes I'd just wave my hand as a posture of my praise. Men and women of God, I'm a Bible preacher. I will show you in the Bible where the Hebrew declares that I'm going to praise him. Right, sometimes I'm going to look a fool. Sometime I'm gonna look a fool. Second, samuel, the sixth chapter. David is on a journey with about 30,000 troops and they're going to bring back the ark of God, the ark of the covenant, to remind us of what that meant. It's the reminder of the fact that, at that time, the only way the people of God could feel the presence of God was by way of the law that he gave them and his presence in the form of the Ark of the Covenant. So, in a nutshell, something happened in their journey and they lost his presence. And when they lost his presence, they lost their praise. And the one thing that Israel knew is that they weren't going to make it without his presence and they were not going to make it without a praise. I've chosen city. I want to remind you there's a lot of stuff going on crazy in the world and I want to let you know you're not going to make it without his presence and you're not going to make it without a praise. Um, he, he goes back to recover the ark of the covenant because they had done some things that were out of god's will for their lives, which caused them to lose it in the first place, because sometimes I lose my praise when I don't do what God told me to do and they say we got to go get it back and they go, and they go into warfare and they were able to recover the Ark of the Covenant. Now there's something that they do here that that is interesting. They start to bring the Ark of the Covenant back and they're bringing it back on kind of like a, a wagon, um, if you will, that they're rolling it. And as they are rolling the ark of the covenant, god had already given them instructions first on how to carry the ark of the covenant uh, by the way, it was no, uh, instructions about a wagon wheel, uh, in those instructions, and he'd already told them that my presence is so powerful, you can't touch the ark of the of the covenant. And I've given you instructions on how to praise. I've given you instructions on why to praise and just do what I said and you'll be blessed. And you'll be blessed real good. And and they are carrying the ark of the covenant back home. They're carrying it back to Jerusalem as a, as an indicator that God is restoring them because they understood the power of praise. And on their way back, something crazy happens the, the, the, the, uh, the ox, uh stumbled, yeah, the, the ox that was pulling the wagon stumbled and the ark of the covenant started to fall. And this individual by the name of Uzzah, he reaches up just to catch the ark of covenant from falling to the ground, and when he touches the ark, he, he instantly dies. And David is big mad with God because he says God, I've done everything you told me to do to restore worship, and this man does one thing and you allowed him to die. And I'm here to tell you that sometimes we lose our praise because we don't understand why God allows certain things to happen. We realize, though, that David is reminded that the reason that this situation happened is because, unfortunately, there are times in our life we can be strong and wrong. The first part of the lesson is is that God had given them instructions on how to carry the ark of the covenant. He said I need y'all to carry this thing low and slow. I need you to carry it step by step, step by step, use a long pole through it but don't touch it Step by step. But they tried to expedite the blessing, they tried to expedite the process. And there are people in the room that you try to expedite the blessing, you try to expedite the process and, and there are people in the room that you try to expedite the blessing, you try to expedite the process and if you're, if you're not careful, you could be strong and wrong. And because they tried to expedite it, it cost that man his life and for a moment it cost David his praise. And it make me ask, uh, commissioner gerald, I wonder how many times have I tried to expedite god's process for my life and it cost me my praise? So david, not knowing what to do, he said I messed up. He said I'm, I'm going to to to leave uh, the, the ark of the of the covenant, at uh, obed edom's house, and he left it there for three months. But then David got a report. He said, david, I know you was struggling with why God allowed that bad thing to happen, but you know, when you left the Ark of the Covenant at his house for three months, obed-edom was blessed in the city. He was blessed in the field. He was blessed when he came and he was blessed when he went. He was blessed in the field. He was blessed when he came. He was blessed when he went. He was blessed in everything. His family was blessed, which was a reminder to David that there is still power in our praise. And David said you know what, if God is still blessing us in spite is, in spite of our mess ups, uh, my God is up to something. Can I tell somebody in the room right now that God is still in the business of blessing us in spite of us? Can I say you got to be like David. You got to go and get your praise back, despite the fact that you made a bad choice last season. You got to go and get your praise back despite the fact that you didn't always do it the right way. You got to go and do whatever you got to do by any means necessary to get back connected to God. I want to talk to about 17 people in the room that came today because you wanted to support one of these amazing entrepreneurs and one of these amazing students. The Lord has said I didn't bring you here just to support them. I brought you here so that you could get your praise back. I brought you here because I have a plan for you. There is a community that only you can touch. There's a business that only you can birth. There is a prayer that only you can pray. I brought you here as a reminder, through that testimony, that I have not forgotten about you and I'm still up to something. I need that person right now to be unashamed and give God some praise. Pastor, that's me you talking to.
Speaker 3: I thought I was just here for a graduation, but I realized through the word of the prophet, I realized through the word of the preacher, that I got to get my praise restored.
Speaker 1: So, david, he gets his praise restored, he goes, he brings it back to Jerusalem and when he gets back to Jerusalem, he's so excited that the Bible says that David started to dance and say don't ever ask why the woman of God in the building is running around, because you don't know what that woman went through. Don't ever ask why the man of God is picking them up and putting them down, because you just don't know what that brother has went through. David gets back and he starts to pick them up and put them down and the trumpet player began to play and it got good to David that he started to take his clothes off and as a king, in an increasingly garment, you would never take your robe off in front of the people. But when it gets real good to you, you get a case of the. I can't help it. Yeah, I want to talk to some people in the room. I pray that this worship gets so good to you that you get a case of the. I can't help it. Yeah, maybe David was thinking about the time that he was in the cave and everybody was trying to kill him, but the Lord rescued his life. Maybe David was thinking about the time when he was a shepherd boy and his daddy left him all out in the field by himself and he had to fight against a bear and he had to fight against a lion. And just when he thought his life was stuck at being a shepherd boy, here Samuel to anoint him and say God is about to elevate you. Yeah, maybe he was thinking about the time when he wasn't a good husband and he cheated, but God restored him anyhow. Yeah, I don't know what David was thinking about, but I do know what I think about. When I come into worship, I rarely look to my left, I rarely look to my right, because when I think about Jesus and all that he's done for me, I remember when I had a pulmonary embolism.
Speaker 3: I remember when I've been in some bad situations. I remember when I was deployed in Iraq. I remember when I was in law enforcement on third ship, when I think about Jesus and all he's done for me. I remember when I was in law enforcement on third shift, when I think about Jesus and all he's done for me.
Speaker 1: I remember when they said that my wife couldn't have any children. But when I think about Jesus and all he's done for me, you don't know, you don't know.
Speaker 3: You ought to turn to five people right there and say you don't know, you don't know, you just don't know, you just don't know. You don't know what it took for me to get here. You just don't know. You don't know what it took for me to press my way. You don't know, you don't know what it took for me to open this business. You just don't know. They don't know, they don't know, you don't know what he's done for me. He gave me the victory and I love him. I love him, I really love the Lord.
Speaker 1: I want to remind you when you act a fool in worship, when you run around, there's always somebody looking. I want to speak to all the Saul daughters in the room because the text says Saul daughter looked out of her princess window and saw David down there dancing before the service, laying out, picking them up and putting them down. She said what kind of king would do such a thing in front of servants? And David looked at her. Lady, if you only knew. If you only knew, good God, almighty, if you only knew Is there somebody in here right now, if I could pass this mic around? And they only knew, lord Jesus, tiff, help me preach right here. Tell them, if they only knew how you felt when the doctor said, no, help me preach right there. Tiff, here's the thing you said they only knew what you was going through when the doctor said, no, but one day, when we were sitting in the car, and you said if they only knew what you was going through. When the doctor said, no, but one day when we were sitting in the car and you said I'm going to accept whatever the Lord will allow.
Speaker 3: And suddenly God showed up.
Speaker 1: I think I just heard the worship team say here show up suddenly. Suddenly the God that we serve showed up and sitting right next to her with little bow ties on. She got three witnesses that can testify.
Speaker 3: You don't know what he's done for me. He gave me the victory early in a sermon. I need some people that don't mind giving god a foolish praise. I need some people that don't mind running a little bit. If I got to run all by myself, y'all excuse me, because you just don't know. I'm sorry, you just don't know. I apologize, it looks foolish to you, but you just don't know. You just don't know. You just don't know what he's done for me. So I leave you with this women of God. Hallelujah, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. You just don't know.
Speaker 1: Hey, stay right there, chris, I'm going to give somebody about 30 seconds to give them a foolish you just don't know type of prayer. If you got a testimony for real and people just don't know, because the Lord said it's in the word, we got to pray and David prays until the people thought he lost his mind, I'm going to give y'all about 30 seconds. We've got a just don't know praise Right there early there. It is right there. Just about 30 seconds. Free yourself. I speak. Freedom and liberty. Listen. If the person ain't next to you ain't praising, you might need to go somewhere else because I want to celebrate what God is doing in your life.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hey, hey. I see some praises in the room. Good God, almighty, I see some praises in the room. Hold on, hold on, oh my God, oh my God, listen.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say this out loud I feel the.
Speaker 3: Holy Ghost Watch this.
Speaker 1: Stay in that vein, but bring it down a little bit. I need y'all to see something. As we praise him, I just saw a miracle run by. Now the severals don't mind me saying this because they believe in the power of prayer and they share with some others, but the man of god that just ran by the first one that ran by the lord he got a cancer diagnosis just the other day, two forms of cancer. I want y'all to understand what I said. He has the report of his healing has not come just yet, but him and his wife was the first ones to run by. I'm going to try it again.
Speaker 3: They ain't got the report that he healed yet, but they were the first ones to run by.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to help somebody understand what praise. Look like I don't praise him when it's done. I don't shout when the battle's over. I got to learn to shout right now. I got to need some people in the room.
Speaker 3: Y'all see it. Y'all come dance with my brother. I need some people in the room. Y'all see it. Y'all come dance with my brother.
Speaker 1: I need some men of God to go worship with my brother. He got two forms of counts in his body right now, but we declare his healing in Jesus' name.
Speaker 3: We declare his healing in Jesus' name. Hey, hey, hey.
Speaker 2: You just don't know. And if that man of God can praise before he can get his healing report.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with you If he can praise before he gets a praise report. Love is a God. Hey, yeah, woo, hallelujah.
Speaker 1: Father, in the name of Jesus, we declare by faith, his healing. His cancer has been in his bloodline too long. We cancel it right now in Jesus name. In Jesus name, I've seen you heal so much cancer in this, in this building, lord, that cancer got terrified. When it show up here, we cancel whatever's going on in his body right now. In Jesus name. In Jesus name, somebody say it's canceled. Say it loud, say it's canceled. Now. Y'all prophesy, tell him you are healed man of God. All you gotta say it like. It means that you are healed man of God. Yeah, speak this thing. Say you are healed man of God. Yeah, yeah, glory to God. My God, look how much Holy Ghost Cancer has to be in the name of Jesus. There's too much power surrounding this man right now. There's too much power surrounding that woman right now. There's too much power in the room. Right now, somebody else may need a healing. Right now, there's too much power in the room. It's working out for me.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's too much power in the room. It's working out for me. Hey, I may not see it, but I know it's working out for me. Oh, I may not see it, but I know it's worth enough for me. It's getting ready to happen. Oh, I believe it's getting ready to happen. I believe it's getting ready to happen. Oh, I believe, get ready to happen. I believe Get ready to happen, I believe Get ready to happen. I believe Get ready to happen. Oh, not much longer now, get ready to happen. Things are about to shift quickly. Not much longer now. It's about to shift quickly. Oh, say quickly, say quickly. Not much known now is that the ship quickly, oh, say quickly, say quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly. I believe it's about to happen. I believe it's bound to happen. Healing Joy Getting ready to happen. Oh, healing Joy, getting ready to happen. Your healing, your life is ready to happen.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey. Listen, family, we go with God. There are some powerful points that I want you to catch. We went through the whole thing at the 8 o'clock service. That'll help you in your praise. But the Lord said I'm about to do something in this room in the next few minutes, so we're going to let the Holy Spirit have his way. Men and women of God, there's a reason that God has given us the instruction of praise. there's a reason that the enemy comes against your praise because the enemy understands that the joy of the Lord is your strength and the enemy understands that one of the biggest faith moves that we can make is to praise, because if I can lift up my hands and open my mouth, even when it has not been worked out yet, that's faith. Even when it has not been worked out yet, that's faith. And I want some people to understand that the enemy has been coming against your praise. But in the next five or ten minutes your praise is about to be restored. But I need some people in the room, even some of our young students, all the way down to the elementary school, even my sons in the natural, even my sons in the spirit. We ain't gonna be here much longer because we had such a great word and I just want to share a little bit of what the Lord gave me. But today we got to put an icing on this thing with praise from our hearts family I need the students in the room to understand that it was, yes, your studies, yes, your studies. But what really it is is the hand of God on your life. And if you ever understand, it is God that is giving you your intellect. It is God that is giving you your intellect. It is God that is giving you your smarts. It is God that is giving you your creativity. And all God wants from y'all to do in return is to say thank you from your heart. That's all God wants from you in return. All God wants Jonah, jacob and Joshua is to say thank you. You know how y'all did so good out there on that football field yesterday. God gave y'all that, and all God is saying is want thank you. You know how some of y'all are gifted musicians and creatives. God is saying I want you to say thank you. So I'll start with my elementary students, so everybody that's in elementary school, y'all first. I just want y'all to just start thanking God. Say just thank God for whatever you got, if you can draw, if you can write, if you can read, if you're good at math, if you're good with animals. Say thank you, god, for what you gave me. Yeah, we'll start with the elementary school, so we're going to work our way up, okay, as our elementary school students are praising. Listen, middle school students Now by middle school. Y'all had to go through a lot. Some of y'all had to deal with some mean friends. You started to learn that everybody's not your friend. You started to deal with bullies and mean girls and mean boys, but God has kept you and what you let God have said. I need you to know I'm still going to keep you. I'm going to send some real friends into your life. Middle school is going to be greater. High school is going to be awesome. So all the middle school is gonna be greater. High school is gonna be awesome. So all the middle schoolers in the room that believe that god loves you and nobody else understands you, what god wants you to do is open your mouth and start saying thank you, join the elementary school. That's it. Join in elementary. Don't stop praising middle y'all. Start praising okay, high school. We working our way up. High schoolers real talk I High schoolers. It's crazy in high school and everything that y'all have, the pressure that y'all deal with. The reason you are still here, the reason God brought you here today, is to remind you of how much he loves you and if you believe that God loves you. Every high schooler said thank you God for loving me. Someone say it loud. Say thank you God for loving me. College students, everything you ever knew about theology is going to be challenged Whether you're in college or leaving college. But God said you need to remember the real from the fake. You remember the seed that was planted. He says go forth with the truth of the word of God and I'm going to bless you real good. He says I'm going to open doors for you. There will be internships, there will be scholarships so that you can give my name to glory. So all of my college students start giving God some glory. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we try to make a way. Elementary don't get tired. Middle don't get tired, we make it away.
Speaker 3: Oh, I still don't get tired. We make it away.
Speaker 1: College. Don't get tired. We make it away. All the entrepreneurs in the room. Did you hear what Commissioner Jarrell said? It's crazy work to want to be an entrepreneur, but the Lord said to tell you that you built for this. The Lord said to tell you to get ready because resources coming, but he said all he needs you to do is to give him Some glory right now. He said entrepreneurs are pioneers.
Speaker 3: You're apostolic in nature. You're trendsetters. He says so. If an will be bold enough to break out and run, it's gonna set an atmosphere, because y'all are the first thing.
Speaker 1: I need a media poker that's not afraid to worship. To worship, I need a barber that's not afraid to worship. Oh, somebody said we said the way. Yeah, yeah, we're setting away. Get ready now. Listen For everybody else in the room, for everybody else in the room. It's in the Word. Pray. Somebody say it's in the Word. I never know what else you're doing. It's in the Word. Now, what God is saying, what we need to do to experience this presence today, is not necessarily in the Hebrew and the Greek. It is what about to come out of your mouth, because from the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks, and some of you will have not been able to praise Because your heart is broken. I Speak that your heart be mended right now in Jesus name. You love God, but your heart be mended right now in Jesus name. You love God, but your heart is broken. Fix it right now, jesus. Now listen as you feel your own heart getting better, as you feel your mind getting better. The only thing that God wants from you is a praise, a foolish praise. They're going to say why is that woman praising like that? Why is that woman praising like that? Why is that man praising like that. That's. All I'm trying to do is set an atmosphere. Y'all ready to set an atmosphere that's going to get somebody delivered. To help set the atmosphere, all you need to do is to see what God is about to do in your life.
Speaker 3: He's done some other things before, but Lord, give him a glimpse. Give him a glimpse, god, give him a glimpse of it getting better.
Speaker 1: Give him a glimpse, God, of the financial problem being resolved. Give him a glimpse, God, of a happy relationship. Give him a glimpse, God, of a happy business. Give him a glimpse, god, of success Now if you believe that God is giving you a glimpse, god, of a happy business, give them a glimpse, god, of success.
Speaker 2: Now, if you believe, that God is giving you a glimpse of what it's going to look like.
Speaker 1: Well, you're going to wake up and not have to worry about stuff. Well, you're going to wake up and it's going to always be handled. God is saying I need everybody that I've fixed your heart in this worship, everybody that I've given a glimpse to. He says the only thing I want you to do is to turn up for him. Did you hear what the Lord said? He said I need every worshiper in the room, every worshiper in the room, every worshiper in the room, because we about to turn up and go home. See, one of the things that we thought was when we stopped living a certain way, we turned down. But the Lord is saying turn down for what he said. Now you just turn up for me because you realize that you're covered in the blood, you realize that your sins are forgiven, you realize that he's about to give you another chance. You realize he's about to open a door that no man can shut and he's about to shut off some stuff that no man can open. Now, if I'm on your street and you know that God is talking to you, the Lord told me to tell you don't be nervous, because what happens next is up to you. But God said if we told this city to give him a crazy praise for the next 30 seconds, if we give him a crazy praise with the tambourine and the cymbal, if we give him a crazy praise, from the depth of our heart if we give him a crazy praise. The Lord is saying somebody's gonna get healed today. The Lord is saying I'm gonna answer the prayer today. The Lord is saying it's gonna come back together today. But you gotta be crazy enough to I'm going to answer the prayer today. The Lord is saying let's go come back together today. But you've got to be crazy enough to say I'm going to try this time.
Speaker 3: Usually I sit here, but I'm going to try this time.
Speaker 1: I need somebody that don't never clap their hands to get ready. I need somebody that never shouts out loud to get ready. I need somebody that never cried in church before to get ready, because your praise is about to shift everything. Good God, almighty, your praise is about to get you set free. I'm excited about the next 30 seconds Because I'm about to release y'all in 29 seconds. When I release y'all in 29 seconds, I need you to go berserk for Jesus.
Speaker 3: You know how he went berserk dying for you. You know how he went berserk dying for you you know, how he went berserk covering you you know how he went berserk providing for you. You know how he went berserk forgiving you. You know how he went berserk giving you another chance. You know how he went berserk setting the captives free in about ten seconds. You know how he went berserk making sure you graduated In about five seconds. You got to lose your mind for Jesus. Five, four, three, two, one, let's go. I want to thank you for all you've done for me.
Speaker 2: I want to thank you for all you've done for me. Oh, I say thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. Oh, thank you, thank you. Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you. I wanna thank you for all you've done for me. Oh, you heal me, oh, you save me, oh, you raise me. I wanna thank you for all you've done for me. Oh, clap your hands, oh, clap your hands, oh, clap your hands. I want to thank you for all you've done for me. I want to thank you for all you've done for me, everything, all you've done for me. I just want to thank you, all you've done for me. I thank you. I thank you with my lips, god. I thank you for my teeth, god. I thank you with a praise, god. I thank you, thank you. I just wanna thank you. I just wanna thank you, just wanna. Thank you. All you've done to bring it to your field, just wanna. Thank you. All you've done to bring it to your field. Just wanna, thank you All you've done to bring it to your field. Just wanna, thank you. Yeah, poppin' in my hands, thumpin' in my feet, I got the victory. I got the victory. Poppin' in my hands, thumpin' in my feet, I got the victory. I got the victory. Poppin' in my hands, thumpin' in my feet, I got the victory. I got the victory. Poppin' in my hands, thumpin' in my feet, I got the victory. I got the victory. Tapping in my head, thumping in my feet, I got the victory. I got the victory. Say I got the victory. I got the victory. Say I got the victory. I got the victory. Say I got the victory. I got the victory. Say I got the victory. I got the victory. Say I got the victory. I got the victory. I got something in my hands, something in my feet, I got the victory, I got the victory. Something in my hands, something in my feet, I got the victory. I got the victory. I got the victory, I got the victory, I got the victory, I got the victory, I got the victory, I got it, I got it I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it. I got the victory, I got the victory, I got the victory, I got the victory, I got the victory, I got the victory, I got the victory, I got the victory, I got the victory.
Speaker 3: I see it, I see it, I see it, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it. I feel it, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it.
Speaker 2: I feel it.
Speaker 3: I feel it. Praise him until I open the door. I know I'm talking to somebody in this room. You got a child or a loved one that's incarcerated. The Lord said praise him until the Lord comes over. Praise him until I give him another chance. And he said don't be ashamed, come to this altar. I know there's one in here. There's a couple of y'all in here. The Lord said praise him until I open the door. Praise Him until the appeal comes through. Praise.
Speaker 2: Him until the signature's produced. You just don't know what. Some people going through Praise Him until they come out going God, that's so smooth, right there, that's so smooth, I got it. Bring that back one more time. I got it. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, time Ready, I got it. Oh, say I got the victory, I got the victory. Say I got the victory, I got the victory. I got the victory. Say I got the victory. I got the victory. Every time I do my dancing, I got the victory. Every time I clap my hands, say I got the victory. Every time I lift my hands, I got the victory. Every time I lift my voice, I got the victory. I got the victory. I got it. I got it, I got it. It's got the victory. Oh do your dance. Yeah, say I got the victory. I got the victory. Say I got the victory. I got the victory, say I got the victory. I got the victory, say I got the victory, I got the victory. Oh, do your dance, oh, clap your hands, do your dance, oh, clap your hands. Thank you To worship him. I've been through too much Now to worship him. I've been through too much. The altar is open To worship him. I've been through too much Now to worship him. The altar is open.
Speaker 1: The altar is open. Stay right there, friend. Slow it down a little bit for a minute. Slow it down. The altar is open. The Lord is this is believe it or not. The elders of the church will tell you that a praise experience is part of your deliverance. You'll know that you were delivered when you could finally get your praise back. You'll know the enemy's been attacking you so long. Come to this altar if you still need to be set free. Come to this altar if you still need a touch. Yeah yeah, I've been through too much.
Speaker 2: I worship it for real. Say I've been through, I've been through too much Not to worship him. I've been through too much not to worship Him. I've been, I've been through too much not to worship Him. Oh, say hallelujah, say hallelujah. Oh, my worship is Say hallelujah, oh, hallelujah. God, I let you know that my heart shall be free. Say, Lord, I love you. Say, lord, I love you. Oh, my worship is free. Oh, say Lord, I love you, lord, I love you, lord, I love you. My worship is for real. Say thank you Jesus. Say thank you Jesus, oh, my worship is for real. Oh. Say thank you Jesus. Oh, thank you Jesus, oh, thank you Jesus, my worship is free. Oh, I say Lord, I love you. Oh, lord, I love you. Oh, I say Lord, I love you. Oh, lord, I love you. Oh, my worship. I've been through too much all night to worship you. We've gone through too much All night to worship you. Oh, oh, oh, listen family.
Speaker 1: Here is what we're going to do oh, oh, oh, oh. You open your mouths and pray, even if you're on your knees, even if you're laying prostrate, even if you're in your seat. We are collectively supercharging this atmosphere that is already charged. But I'm telling you, right now, God is in this room and if every saint would have faith enough to believe him right now, every saint, not just the pastor, not the minister, not the deacon the same Holy Ghost is in me as in you. And if every person in the room, right now, as I pray, you start opening your mouth, you don't even got to necessarily focus on the words that's coming out of my mouth, because the Spirit said if y'all pray, if my people who are called by my name shall humble themselves and seek my face and pray, then I'll hear from heaven and I'll heal their land. There's a healing in this room, but it's coming out of our mouth. I'm going to start praying, but I'm asking y'all I can't make you, but if you trust the Holy Ghost, every voice I mean every voice start praying right now. Y'all start praying as I pray. Don't worry about what I'm saying. Father, in the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus, god, I'm just praying for a supernatural focus, first of all Because the enemy wants to come against this moment. I come against distractions. Right now, every voice is being heard. Right now, every person is being lifted. Right now, the elders are flowing and they are touching and agreeing with heard. Right now, every person is being lifted. Right now, the elders are flowing and they are touching and agreeing with people. Right now, lord, but it is out of the mountains of your children that a miracle is happening in this atmosphere. Your children are crying out for so much, god. You hear that, god, I know you hear it. They're being obedient to the spirit. They're crying out right now. Do you hear them, lord? I know you do. I'm just saying that because I'm praying publicly, because I know you hear it. They're being obedient to the Spirit. They're crying out right now. Do you hear them, Lord? I know you do. I'm just saying that because I'm praying publicly, because I know you hear us. Your children are crying out. God, do you hear it? I know you do, lord, I know you do Listen. Oh, master, oh Lord, lord, I know you have so many things that you need to tend to, but I thank you for not passing us by today. God, I feel something in this atmosphere that I've never felt before and I pray, god, that we never leave here the same. In Jesus' name, god, let this be a day of supernatural testimony. I decree and declare supernatural testimony In Jesus' name. It's not just the cancer, it's some other ailments in the room. It's healed In Jesus' name room. It's healed in jesus name. We come against bacterial infection. We come against viral infection. We come against all type of strongholds. In jesus name. It's healed in jesus name. God, do you hear your children? I know you do. God, it's going to be not guilty. In Jesus' name, it's going to be another chance. In Jesus' name, it's going to be a fresh opportunity. In Jesus' name, do you hear your people? I know you do. The answer will be yes and amen. God, do you hear your people? There's a prayer cloud in this room. Your people are lifting their voice. There's a prayer cloud in the room right now. God, there's a prayer cloud in the room. God, it's not just me in the microphone. You got children that are praying. You got you got parents that are praying. You got young adults that are praying. The senior saints are praying. Do you hear us, god? I know you do. We're calling on you, god. We're setting an atmosphere of miracles, signs and wonders. And, god, you blessed us today with one of your public servants. I pray a fresh anointing in his life. I pray increase in his business. I pray that you enlarge his territory. I pray that you enlarge his influence. And, lord, he's been wondering and the answer is yes. Yes, we need him at the next level. Yes, we need him at the greater assignment. So go with him, god, because he will represent you when he gives you a yes for his next and it's not just for him. I feel in the room that's somebody else. God, the answer is yes. They was looking for confirmation that if they do it, that you'll be with them. And, lord, they got confirmation that the answer is yes. I pray for marriages right now, in Jesus name. Heal the marriage, heal the hurt, remove the sting, remove the stain. There shall be peace in the house. There shall be peace with the children. There shall be peace when we visit family this summer. I declare peace in Jesus name. A sweet. I declare peace in Jesus name, a sweet release of peace in Jesus name. It is so. God, do you hear your children. They're calling out to you right now, god, we are collectively calling on your name. Yeah, god, we got different petitions, but we call them together. We are calling together. Do you hear us, god? We love you, we put our all into you. God, we are fully committed and trusting you, even when we are imperfect. God, we trust you with everything that we got and because we trust you, we shall live and not die. Because we trust you, there will be provision for the vision, because we trust you you're gonna make a way. And because we trust you you're going to make a way. And because we trust you, god, we just simply leave this prayer by saying thank you. Oh, we leave this prayer by saying thank you, god. We say thank you because it's done. We say thank you because you've made a way. We say thank you because there's been a shift in the atmosphere. We say thank you because there has been healing. We say thank you because we has been healing. We say thank you because we believe that the woman of God shall give birth to the child in a healthy manner. We say thank you, god, because we will possess the land and we are bold enough to declare that victory not next year but this year we say thank you God for the first time homeowner.
Speaker 3: We say thank you God for the person that is being restored. We say thank you, God, for the first time home we say thank you, god, for the person that is being restored. We say thank you, god, for the people that are giving their life to you right now in Jesus name. Somebody just gave their life to you, god, and you're about to fill them with the Holy Ghost. That's the prayer, god. Breathe on us.
Speaker 2: Breathe on us right now, god until we will feel with the Holy Ghost already.
Speaker 1: I see the glory, I see the glory, I see the glory.
Speaker 2: I see the glory.
Speaker 3: I see the glory, I see the glory, I see the glory, I see the glory. I see the glory, I see the glory. I see the glory.
Speaker 2: I see the glory, I see the glory, I see the glory, I see the glory, I see the glory. I see the glory, I see the glory.
Speaker 3: I see the glory. I don't see my pain. I see the glory. I don't see the debt. I see the glory. I don't see the problem. I see the glory. I don't see the people. I see the glory. I see the glory sweep the room.
Speaker 2: Sweep the room. Sweep the road, sweep the road. Sweep the road, sweep the road, sweep the road, sweep the road. Oh Lord, oh, lord, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh oh.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh oh oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. And we give you name, all the praise, hallelujah in jesus name, in jesus name. Listen, don't get tired in what you're doing. Kristen and Marcus, stay right there, listen, family, this is what we gonna do, cause the Lord is gonna keep working and we gonna go home at the same time. That's all I'm in the room. That may need to stay at the altar. We got nothing but time for you. You can stay until the Holy. Spirit tells you I'm gonna give you an official dismissal, but you better stay at the altar until the lord releases you today. That ain't trying to look cute, that ain't trying to look holy. That's called obedience. See, sometimes we run just when we was about to get our breakthrough. Sometimes we tip out right before the miracle. I'm not forcing anybody to stay, because some of you, god has already given you what you need. But there's another crowd. You need a little bit more. You stand in this altar to the Lord and say you can get up. You stand in your seat and to the Lord and say you're released. There are some that have been looking for a church home. If the Spirit said today is your day, there's gonna be some elders, they're gonna be standing in the door waving that. You say Elders, I want you to wait. Like this, they welcome home. They don't say welcome home, cuz I see a glory cloud. Just say welcome home. Some of you that need to be baptized. They gonna be standing at the door. They can be doing their arms just like it, just like I instructed to do, and y'all just keep doing like this until church is over.
Speaker 3: Y'all just keep doing like this until church is over. Y'all stand right there in that door and say welcome home. I need a few more elders right here in the door. Y'all just keep welcoming them home. Y'all keep welcoming them home.
Speaker 1: Y'all praise God for those that's giving God a yes right now. Y'.
Speaker 3: I'm asking for the fourth time?
Speaker 1: for the fourth time, can I get an elder standing in this door? Can we be obedient to the spirit.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, and wave them in. Come on, wave them in. Wave them in, there we go wave them in.
Speaker 1: Just go stand right there in the door. There we go be obedient to the spirit. A deacon, a minister standing in the door, welcome them home.
Speaker 3: God is doing something in his house. Just welcome them home just welcome them home y'all are ushering them into a new life, his house. Y'all got to do better than that. Welcome them home. Praise, praise, praise is what I do Y'all welcome them home.
Speaker 2: Y'all welcome them home. Glory, glory, glory, glory, glory, glory, glory, glory, glory. It's what I do. Praise the Savior, glory. Oh, praise is what I do. Praise is what I do. Ooh, it's what I do. It's who I am. Praise is what I do. Do is what I do, is what I do, is what I do, is what I do. Praise, praise is what I do. Right here, we want you in your home. Somebody else need to get found. Yes, somebody else need to be baptized. It's what I do. It's who I am. It's what I do. Praise is what I do. I walk with you myself. Somebody else get with you. I want to put you in my house. Somebody has to give me a yes. Give me a yes. Somebody has to give me a yes. The Lord is waiting on you.
Speaker 1: The Lord has need of you. The Lord sees value in you. He said don't wait till next Sunday. You move in. And there you go to encourage somebody else to move. I'm talking to you. He said don't wait till next Sunday. You move in, a day You're going to encourage somebody else to move. I'm talking to you, I'm coming to get you. The Lord said it's your time. It's your time. The Lord said it's your time. Just come grab my hand, man of God. Come grab my hand, woman of God. It's your time. He's been waiting on you. It's your time. You've been where y'all. It's your time. In Jesus name, I pray for strength, for you to give a yes today. Whatever you've been wrestling with that's been keeping you from giving a yes is defeated in the name of Jesus. The stronghold is defeated in the name of Jesus and you will stand bold and you will stand up. You will come out and you will come into the aisle as a witness that God is greater. His name is greater than fear, anxiety, church, hurt, pain. This is your day to give him a yes. This is your day, not tomorrow. Today it's your day to give him a yes. I know it wasn't on your schedule. It wasn't on your agenda, but the Lord has come for you, not tomorrow, but today. He says I come for you, not tomorrow, but today. He says I come for you today, child, because I love you. I come for you today because I have need for you. I didn't see you here by happenstance or coincidence. He said I'm waiting on you to say yes. Somebody say yes. Now I need y'all help because there's somebody wrestling sitting right next to you. You check on them and say is the Lord speaking to you? Ask them, says the Lord speaking to you? Because if he is, I'll walk with you. Since the Lord is speaking to you, I walk with you. You ain't got to walk by yourself. I need somebody bold enough. I need somebody. Come on. Glory to God, glory to God, glory to God, glory to God, glory to God. Come on. Somebody say welcome to welcome. Somebody say welcome to the family. Ah, but the Lord is not done. The Lord is not done. Y'all still checking on your people. You got to check on your people because somebody's wrestling. They want to give God a yes, but it's hard for a lot of reasons. But we come against that right now, because you need this power, you need this covering, you need a church home so you can be who he's called you to be and do what he's called you to do and learn more about his purpose for your life, learn why he has kept you thus far. Learn about, next, because God is saying there's a forward attached to you and your name. But when you give him a yes, he's going to show you and reveal to you why he sent you here in the first place. Because there's a forward with your name on it. But, yes, he's going to show you and reveal to you why he sent you here in the first place, because there's a foreword with your name on it. But it starts with you making a step. Somebody say, yes, glory to God, glory to God. God bless you, woman of God. God bless you. You all right. God bless you. You're so awesome. Lord, do it in Jesus' name. Lord, do it in Jesus' name, in Jesus' name, in Jesus' name, in Jesus' name, in Jesus' name. You're so awesome. You got a precious spirit. I want to declare what you've been praying for. God has heard you and we are celebrating with you. Can I hug you? God bless you, woman of God, god bless you. God bless you. God bless you Well, praise God. Somebody say welcome to the family to this amazing woman of God. Hallelujah, welcome to the family. How you doing, sweetheart? God bless you. I like that, the pattern that you got on. That's so awesome. God bless you. Listen, family. God is still moving on his throne. There's somebody else that needs to give God a yes, this woman of God, elder Chris. She may not be able to come to the back, but she wants to be a part of the church family. If you can get somebody to minister to her, we'll be good to go. Listen, family, as we stand to our feet. There's somebody still that needs to give God a yes, you can come, you don't have to leave. Like you came in Jesus' name, father, we love you, we praise you, we thank you, we celebrate you. We give your name to glory, honor and praise for what you are doing. I believe in my spirit, god, that there's somebody wrestling, but your name is greater in Jesus name, god. Give them a confirmation. God, through, however, you want to confirm that there is something I need to say to her or to him, or to both of them, to give them a confirmation. Give me the words and I'll say it, lord. But, lord, let's let them know that tomorrow is not promised. Let them know that you did not do this or bring them here just because. Let them know that there is greater attached to them, but they just got to be bold enough to say yes today. Thank you, lord, for what you've done in this place. Thank you, god, for what you're doing Now. God, as we prepare to leave this place, whenever your presence, we're careful, oh Lord, to give your name all the glory, to give your name all the honor, and we give your name all the honor, we give your name all the praise, for it's in the powerful and undisputed name of Jesus. We pray that the people of God say amen, amen, amen. Listen, family, love on somebody on your way out. I want you to speak a word of encouragement to three people that you don't know. Please listen to this. A short word of encouragement to three people that you don't know on your way out. You can tell them just to be encouraged. You can tell them that God loves them. A short word of encouragement to three people.