SPEAKER_03: Is Brit Harris here? Is there a ripp Harris here? There are Britt Harris.
unknown: Hallelujah.
SPEAKER_03: Send the message to British word from the Lord for her. Hallelujah. We'll use technology. Amen. She was with us last week. She was the first time visitor now. So there is a word from the Lord for her. Amen. It absolutely requires the type of worship that we're experiencing at this moment. Because for you to receive what God is saying to us today, you have to be connected in a very special way today. We can't be distracted. We can't be our minds can't be wandering. We really have to be connected. And it's our worship that connects us to God like never before. So I thank you for your heart and your posture of worship today. Because there is something that the Lord wants to say to us. Over the next couple weeks, God has placed it on my heart to talk to you about the anointing that's on your life. To talk to you about what that actually means.
SPEAKER_02: So you can understand more clearly what exactly you need to do. Exodus the 29th chapter. Verse 1 through 9. And I also want us to understand that worship continues even when the word goes forward. It is why we have the type of worship, call and response atmosphere that we have. Because worship doesn't stop when the word goes forth. Matter of fact, we should take our worship to the next level as God confirms some things in our life. As a matter of fact, I wanted to do that today. I want to change the vernacular that, man, we are in worship and it stops when the word comes forward. No, there is no worship without words. And y'all have come because y'all want to connect with God. So every time God confirms something in your life today, I know you normally too cool for school to say something. But today you got to be like the old people. You ought to show some sign. Yeah, every time God says something, because this is a teaching message, but when it when I'm on your street, when I'm at your avenue, you ought to show some sign. Exodus 29, verse 1 through 9. Let's read the word of God out loud together. Ready? Set. Read. This is the ceremony you must follow when you consecrate Aaron and his sons to serve me as priest. Take a young bull and two rams with no defects. Then, using choice wheat flour and no yeast, make loaves of bread, thin cakes mixed with olive oil and wafers spread with oil. Place them all in a single basket, and present them at the entrance of the tabernacle, along with young bull and two rams. Present Aaron and his sons at the entrance of the tabernacle and wash them with water. Dress Aaron in his priestly garments, the tunic, the robe worn with the ephod, the ephod itself, and the chest piece. Then wrap the decorative sash of the ephod around him. Place the turban on his head and fasten the sacred medallion to the turban. Then anoint him by pouring the anointing oil over his head. Next present his sons and dress them in their tunics. Wrap the sashes around the waist of Aaron and his sons and put their special head coverings on them. Then the right to the priesthood will be theirs by law forever. In this way you will ordain Aaron and his sons. Then I told your family that the Lord told me to talk to you about your anointing. And for this first um sermon in this particular move this month, I want to let you know that you are covered for greater. Yeah, you are covered for greater. Can you talk to yourself and put your hand on your own head and say, I am covered for greater? Come on, talk to yourself. Say, I am covered for greater. Now your neighbor may not want you to mess up their hairdo, so don't touch their hair, but just point toward them and tell them, You are covered for greater. Y'all, we got to prophesy in this house. Say, yeah, you are covered for greater. You are covered for greater. Glory to God. You you may be seated in the presence of our Lord. Family, I have a prophetic announcement that I need to make in the house today. And that is the reason that you are still here is because you have been covered for greater. I don't think brother Calvin is here. He's a quiet man of God. He probably wouldn't want me calling him out. Is he here? He's not here. Calvin is a very faithful man of God. Anyone see the news story this week about a CMPD officer that was hit head on by a Tesla. Anybody see that in the news this week? Some of y'all saw that. It made national news actually. Y'all didn't realize that every now and then, when you're looking at the news, you could be looking at one of your church partners. You could be looking at your own family member. And when you look at the scene, the pictures, the close-up pictures uh from that crash, reality is Calvin shouldn't be here. I had a chance to uh minister to him briefly on the phone uh right after that incident. Um and he knew without a doubt that he was in God's hands when that crash came out of nowhere. He knew that he was in God's hand because people have died in lesser accidents. He knew that he was in God's hands because in reality he walked away from something that should have killed him. In a nutshell, what Calvin knew without a doubt is that he was covered. And I came today to remind you the reason that some of you have a testimony that's similar to Calvin's is because you are covered. Now, your crash may not have been a crash involving a motor vehicle, but some of us have had some relational crashes. Some of us have had some financial crashes, some of us have had some health crashes, some of us have had some mental crashes, some of us have had some business crashes. But I cannot tell you the reason that you are still here is because you are covered. You ought to thank God for the fact that but by his grace, I wouldn't be where I am today. I see Pastor Al coming down the steps right now. Pastor Al, he could tell you way right there, Pastor Al. Pastor Al, don't mind. Listen, come here, Pastor Al, since you here, you just made it in the sermon. Um, Past Pastor Al is an amazing man of God doing extraordinary um things. There's a lot of great things happening. Um, but Pastor Al, I'm not saying this to um embarrass you, man of God, but I'm just trying to help somebody so they can understand that we ain't crazy that we just uh covered y'all. It was a day uh that we got an emergency call that um Pastor Al's blood sugar had dropped, and he was at uh the cookout right down the street, passed out at the at the restaurant. Uh blood sugar so low that in reality it was a possibility that he could not have been here. And I just want to let you know the reason that your uh youth pastor is here, the reason that he is doing other great things is because he is covered. Every now and then we can't talk this thing. We got to have witnesses that can testify that God will keep you when you can't keep yourself. I need some secret people in the room that I may not know your name, but you know God has covered you, that God has kept you, that God has brought you out of some stuff that was supposed to kill you. You ought to give God some glory in this place. You don't know what this man has gone through this summer. It's been one crazy summer, but I want to prophesy and let you know that God's hand is still on your life and the best is yet to come. I need some people that'll just reach toward him and tell him the best is yet to come. You know why? Because the man of God is covered. He's covered, he's covered, he's covered, he's covered, he's covered, he's covered. When we talk about being anointed, when you say the word anointed, you're literally saying something has covered you. You're literally saying that you've been smeared. You're you're literally saying that you have been saturated. Anointing derives from the Hebrew word moshak. And that's where we get the word Messiah. Jesus is the Messiah because he is the anointed one. And Jesus is the anointed one because he was covered, he was smeared, he was overshadowed with the power of the Holy Ghost, which allowed him to do only things that Jesus could do. Let me try it one more time. Where we get the word anointed from. Anointed means that I've been covered with with with some something. And Jesus was was covered with the power of the Holy Ghost. He was smeared with the Holy Ghost, he was overshadowed with the Holy Ghost, so that he could come and open blind eyes. He was overshadowed with the Holy Ghost so that he could raise Lazarus from the grave. He was overshadowed with the Holy Ghost so that he could forgive those that lied on him and tried to take his life. He was overshadowed with the Holy Ghost so he could forgive us when we didn't love him the same way he loved us. He was overshadowed with the Holy Ghost, so that what was meant to kill him came a part of his testimony. Okay, you'll catch it if I put your name in the text. You are Marshach, yeah, yeah. You have been anointed for the season that you are in. You have been covered with the power of the Holy Ghost, you have been smeared with his blood, and now his power overshadows you, and you have the ability to do what nobody else in your family can do. You have the ability to do what nobody else on your job can do, you have the ability to do what nobody else in this church can do, and I'm here to tell you that you have been covered not just for any reason, but you have been covered for greater. God it said, I'm covering you. Make it personal today. God is saying, I'm covering you for greater. That is the entire purpose of being anointed. Elder Mark, God never wastes an anointing. He says, I've anointed you because you have been called to do greater works than even he did. He said, That's the joy of the fact that while he had to leave his disciples in the natural, the joy was that the advocate, the Holy Spirit, would not come unless he fulfilled his assignment. And what's better about the Holy Spirit being here in comparison to even Jesus being here is that Jesus walked alongside us, but the Holy Ghost is all up in us. Somebody say, I'm anointed. Yeah, I'm I'm anointed. And I want to let you know something good about being anointed. Anointing, um, you're not anointed because of your good looks. You're you're not uh anointed because of your finger waves, you're you you're you're you're not anointed even if you got a snatch back. No, you you are anointed by uh the election of God, which takes competition out of being anointed. Don't be jealous about what God has anointed me to do because there's something that you can do that I can't handle. It's the election of God. We know this because God once talked to his prophet Samuel and said, Samuel, go anoint Saul as the first king of Israel. Then when Saul lost his way, he spoke to Samuel again and said, Stop crying over Saul. There's another young person that I need you to anoint. Side point. There are some anointed people in our youth ministry, and I look forward to engaging our youth at even a higher level because God is doing something in their midst, he's doing something in the young girls and in the young boys, but because God will anoint us sometimes early and sometimes late. But the reality is that every one of us is a candidate for the anointing of the Lord. Somebody say, I am anointed. Yes, Jesus talked about being anointed when he quoted from the prophet Isaiah when he said that the Spirit of the Lord was upon him to bring good news to the poor. Listen, men and women of God, I need to help you to understand today what anointing is and what anointing is not. It's critical that you understand what an anointing is and what an anointing is not. Men and women of God, anointed is being anointed is not the same as being talented. And the problem that we have in church and even in businesses that want the power of the Holy Ghost to move in the business is that we put talented people in positions that require an anointing. Can I say it again? Too many times, whether in business, because we believe in ministry and marketplace here, and whether if you want the Lord to be in the center of your business, which you did at your business, I hear the Lord, but you had a shortage, and you put somebody that had a talent in a spot that really required an anointing. Somebody just birthed a new book or a new business idea. Here's the problem, here's why it ain't taken off yet. You found a talented marketing agency, but you didn't, they didn't have the anointing. Somebody says it's a little bit different from us. Yeah, yeah, yeah. We kingdom, we kingdom, and kingdom, I can't do what what what the world does to get to where God would have me to be. It has to be people that are anointed. Now, don't get me wrong. You may take this as I'm speaking against talent, but I'm just telling you, talent alone won't cut it in this season. These are beautiful and amazing brothers over here, these are musicians and these women of God, these men and women of God in the praise team, they are all talented. If Chris couldn't work that hem and be three, he could be here, but he he he he probably be doing something else. So he's talented. Marcus, if he couldn't, if he couldn't make them keys talk, you know, he he he would be here, but he he wouldn't be sitting over there. Our drummer, even this man of God who uh the drummer, we have we have a sub today, is an amazing man of God, and then he gave even the guy on the good talk, they are all talented. But what I'm telling you is, and I've told them this many times in this season, talent alone won't cut it. You see, there are a lot of us that rely on our talent, and talent is natural power, but an anointing is the result of when God's super connects with our natural, then there is a supernatural result. Lord have mercy. I uh I uh it was just uh a few even today, but a few weeks ago that uh we just had such a powerful encounter with God, and and everybody was singing, stay with me, Jesus, stay with me, Lord. I I saw the Holy Ghost just just rest on them because the Lord said, I don't I don't need their talents today because they they talent won't produce a breakthrough. But but it but if the anointing comes, somebody's gonna get saved today. Lord have mercy. I wish y'all would just just pray that God we we need anointed people um uh that are working the front door in hospitality because you never know what's on somebody's mind when they come into the house of God. We we need anointed people that are on the watch ministry because the enemy is always trying to kill, steal, and destroy. We need anointed people that work our media booth, we need anointed elders and musicians. I don't need your personality, I'm looking for your anointing because the Bible teaches uh it is the anointing that'll break the yoke. Did you hear what I said? When you come in and you are depressed and you are going through a struggle, and if you've had a horrible summer and you're in a difficult time, it is the anointing that will break the yoke.
SPEAKER_01: It ain't what Pastor Walt said, it ain't what Brandy sung.
SPEAKER_04: It is the uh your anointing that breaks the yoke. That's why you ought to start praying before you get here. Lord, send your anointing in the worship today. I need a word. Send your anointing to the musician today. I don't need him to play good, I need the anointing to flow, flow through the hands, Father God, flow through the heart, Father God.
SPEAKER_02: Use him, Lord, like only you can, because somebody's life is on the line. Men and women of God, I'm here to tell you. God has anointed you for this season, because somebody's life is on the line. Did you hear what I said? God has anointed you for this season because you got a best friend who's thinking about taking their life. God has anointed you for this season because you got a family member that's dealing with demonic influence, and they ain't coming to nobody's church, not yet, anyway. Glory to God. But when you do what you do, see, sometimes we like to bring people to the oil, but when you're anointed for real, the oil flows wherever you go. I don't need an altar and a microphone to lay hands for healing, I don't need an altar and a band to believe God for deliverance and breakthrough. I need some anointed people in the room that say, I know that I'm anointed for my family. And when I get home, I'm gonna walk in my anointing until my grandmother feels better. I just shouted, somebody right. That was your holler right now, because you know what your grandmother is going through. I was specific on purpose, and God is saying, Go home and lay your hands and walk in the anointing that's on your life. It's the anointing that will break the yoke of depression. It is the anointing that will break the yoke of mental health diseases. Men and women of God, you are covered because you are anointed. You are part of God's elect because you are anointed, and you are protected from the traps of the enemy because you are anointed. First Chronicles 16, verse 22. Not my anointed, and do my prophet no harm. I love this strong passage of scripture. That's good for me. Because I'm a preacher. Uh-oh. Must be bad if you ain't a preacher. Because the text is without taking it out of context, it says, Why do my prophets no harm? So if you're a prophet, or if you're a leader of Israel, or a preacher, or something or a priest, you in good shape. But the rest of y'all must be in trouble. But I'm so glad I can't read my Bible to discover that that wasn't true. I discovered that when I read the Bible, I gotta read it in this whole context. See, if I just read the Old Testament, I would have thought that he was just a God and protected some folk. But I kept reading and I discovered that he is the lover of all souls. And I discovered that he protects all of his people. Can I show it to you in the Bible? Can I show you how uh 1 Chronicles 16, verse 22, when he says, Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm. Uh, a scripture that refers to the priest and prophets and leaders of Israel, but also refers to the priest in your house. It refers to the person that's in your seat. Um, there's a scripture that you might have heard of. Uh, we've read it once or twice here. It's it's first Peter 2, verse 9 and 10. I'm about to show you now how how how this prophetic protection uh applies to you. Look at verse 9. It says, but you are not like that. If you were to read before, it was talking about some people that were that succumbed to their circumstance, it was talking about people that succumbed to their depression, it was talking about people that succumb to the attack of the enemy, but it says you are not like that. Somebody say, I'm not like that. Yeah, I'm sorry that it killed them, but it will not kill me. I'm sorry that it happened to that family, but it will not happen to me. You know why? Because I'm not like that. Why? But it says you are a what family? A chosen people. If you didn't know, this is where the name of the church comes from. You are a chosen people. Can I show you how the promise of uh 1 Chronicles 16 and 22, the priest uh applies to you? I hope you already caught it. In the New Testament, uh, it says that you are a royal priest. That means that you are a royal priest because you have access to God for yourself. Uh in the old testament, only the priesthood had access to God. Uh if I needed prayer, I gotta go to the priest, I gotta ask the priest to atone for me. Uh, but aren't you so glad that God loves you enough that he sent Jesus so you can have your own relationship with him and anybody that got access to the Father, you're now part of the priesthood.
SPEAKER_01: You ain't gotta put no clergy collar on, you ain't gotta put no chain around your neck, you have been given access because of the blood.
SPEAKER_02: Now you know why we shout about the blood, because the blood is giving me access. I thank God for the blood because I need access. There's crazy stuff going on, and I need access. Is there anybody in the room that got crazy stuff going on? And you need access, you don't get access because you acted right, you don't get access because you got the right key, uh you get access because of the blood. Uh-huh. That's why grandma shouted when we sang songs like uh the blood still works because she understood that the blood is gonna give you the access that you wouldn't need in 2025. Uh huh. And I need some blood wash says to help some of the saints who don't know yet. I need some blood wash says, who know how to put blood on your prayers?
SPEAKER_01: I need some blood wash says, who know how to put blood on your praise? I need some blood wash says, who I believe in God for greater, I need some blood wash says, Who I covered in the blood, I need some blood wash says, Who knowing that you are forgiven, I need some blood wash say, Silver, who knowing that the best is yet to come, I need some blood watch, to give God your best praise.
SPEAKER_04: And do them no harm, uh you wanna tell the enemy get back, you wanna start saying it right now, uh get back to preaching, get back to the eating Get back to her, get it back to Jesus, get back in Jesus' name, uh to you right now, uh in the name of Jesus. We come against you victims in these streets, uh put it on the news. See these young brothers down every dog on the weekend. We come against you now in the name of Jesus. And Lord, we ain't gonna just do it in the church, uh, we gon' get in these streets, uh huh. Because if I go in the streets, uh, and I do it in your name, uh, cannot be put. There's another devil in hell uh that you stand up with the anointing that's on your life, uh Did you hear what I'm saying? You ain't gonna be scared, uh there's another devil in hell.
SPEAKER_02: Some of you are being anointed because here in Charlotte might as well say this morning, because it was after midnight. There was yet another shooting involving some of our young brothers. The government will never be able to fix this because part of it is demonic, and part of it is generational curses that need to be broken. Atrium Health can't deal with the demonic city hall, can't deal with generational curses, but the Lord is saying, I'm anointing you, I'm anointing you to go to the prisons so that when they get out this time they won't go back. I'm anointing you to make a relationship with some of these young brothers so we can connect with them and say their life. I'm connoining you to do what only you can do. Somebody say, I built for this. Yeah, say it like you mean I'm built for this. Oh, I know I'm on your street right now. You have been worried about it, you were trying to figure out, and now God is saying it's your time, it's your confirmation that you have been called for a season such as this. Because an anointing is always connected to something that God is doing in a region, and in our text, God decided to do something amongst his people that required him to anoint some people afresh. The text gives us the count of the children of Israel after he had rescued them through the hand of Moses from Egyptian bondage, and they're on the way to the promised land. Somebody say, I'm on the way to the promise. The reality of it is, every last one of y'all could testify that even though you are on the way to the promise, the reality of it is, on your way through the promise, Elder Mason, you got to spend some time in the wilderness. And nobody likes to go through the wilderness. It's nasty, it's dark, and it's dangerous. You've seen people die in the wilderness. So I get why sometimes we become afraid. Because there was somebody next to you going through the same thing and they ain't here anymore. And for reasons unknown to you, except for this morning, you know now why God kept you when you couldn't keep yourself. But God said, I want to, even though Jesus has not yet come to pay for the sins that originated with Adam in the garden, and then my people can't walk in heaven like they used to. They can't walk in the garden eating like they used to. I want to be able to connect with them, Deacon Bailey. He said, I want to have a relationship because our God is a relational God. And he said, even though I can't have the relationship yet that I desire, he said, What I'm going to do is establish the priesthood. And he said, I will select these men who have a special anointing that even though they can't come, the people can't come to me themselves just yet. If they go to the priest and the priest comes to me in the order that I instruct it, I'll hear from heaven and I'll answer their prayers in the wilderness. I'll hear from heaven and I'll forgive their sins. But he said, This work is not for everybody. Because don't you realize that what God has called you to do is not for everybody. So he says, Moses, I uh I want you to go down there and and get your get your brother Aaron. Get Aaron and his four sons. Nadab, Abihu, Elijah, and Ithamar. I need you to get the four of them because I have a problem that I'm going to use a person to solve. Watch this carefully. Get the four of them because I have a problem that I'm going to use a person to solve. I have a problem that I'm going to use a person to solve. There's a problem in the city, but he's going to use a person to solve it. There's a problem in your family, but he's going to use a person to solve it. There are problems in some of our financial situations, but he's going to use a person to solve it. I got news flash. You the person. Yeah, yeah. You are the one that God has covered for greater. You are the person. And he says, when I get ready to anoint someone, there's a process associated with the assignment. And he says, because of this assignment is so great and it's so spiritual and it's so powerful, there are some things that have to happen, and the first thing that has to that you gotta know is that anointing requires consecration. Everybody likes to walk around and talk about their anointed. Consecration in a nutshell is when God sets us apart. We have to be washed, we have to be cleansed, we have to be close to God. Look at verse 1 through 4. This is a ceremony. Aaron, you're gonna set Moses, you're gonna set her aside Aaron and his four sons. Here's the game plan. You must follow when you consecrate Aaron and his sons to serve me as priests. Take a young bull and two rams with no defect. Then, using choice wheat flour and no yeast, make loaves of bread, thin cakes mixed with olive oil, and wafers spread with oil. Place them all in a single basket and present them at the entrance of the tabernacle, along with the young bull and the two rams. Verse 4, present Aaron and his sons at the entrance of the tabernacle and wash them. Somebody say, Wash. Yeah. Wash them. Men and women of God. When you look at verse one through four, uh, this process, because you know that you are a royal priest because you just read it in 1 Peter 2, verse 9. Uh, this is what God is saying. First thing that you gotta do uh is that you have to after after I elect you, uh, is that you gotta go through this washing process. Now, verse two was kind of tricky at first because I said, God, I understand the washing in verse four, but I don't understand the baking of the the the bread here in verse two. But um careful study showed that whenever God commanded the people in the old testament to bake bread, it was a sign of fellowship. Yeah, so in other words, if I'm going to be washed, if I'm going to be cleansed, it's a time for fellowship. What's your fellowship with God looking like in this season? How how committed to you are speaking and communing with him on a daily basis? How committed are you to connecting with him? Because he can't wash you if you are far away. He's he's saying, if I'm going to wash you, you gotta come up close. Somebody say get close. Yeah, somebody say get closer than close. Yeah. If God is going to wash you, you gotta get close. And and I get it now. That's why some of you stay out of out of church because uh you want to get close enough to get you a bird bath. Yeah, y'all from the country, y'all, y'all know what I'm talking about. Uh maybe maybe you didn't pay the water bill, maybe the heat was off. I'm not sure, but you took one of them bird baths. And maybe one of them little bird baths was good when when you didn't get all dirty, uh uh, but but if you got real dirty, you know, a bird bath won't gonna get it. And I see in the spirit we got a problem. Uh there's some of y'all that need a deep dive, uh a deep bath uh with that Epson salt and little that little green alcohol in the tub. Yeah, but you keep showing up for bird baths. Yeah, you won't get in this tub. Why they won't get in the tub? Yeah, you keep showing up a bird bath and wondering why your attitude is still stinky, wondering why your finances still funky, it's because you keep showing up for bird baths.
SPEAKER_01: And God is saying, I'm trying to scrub you, I'm trying to cleanse you. You know why? Watch this, y'all.
SPEAKER_02: You know why? Because God knows everything that you have been through. Check this out about God. Most of the time when we think about consecration, we narrowly focus on our sins, which is a critical part of consecration. It is. That is the center of it. But I think we miss something when we don't talk about experience. Anyone know why Aaron and his sons had to be consecrated for this time? Because they they had a they had a slavery ancestry, they lived in slavery and they were in the wilderness, so they had a slave mentality, they had a wilderness mindset, and he said, I gotta scrub all of that off of you for what I'm about to do next. I can't anoint you for your new next if you're still thinking like a slave. I can't anoint you for your new next if you're still acting like a victim. I want to talk to somebody in the room. The reason you gotta consecrate is because God knows what that divorce did to you. The reason you gotta consecrate is God knows what happened when you was trying to raise your young adult children. The reason you gotta consecrate is because God is intimately aware of what happened to you at your last two churches. That's a word. I told you to honor when I'm talking to you. At your last two churches, it wasn't one that hurt. You it was your last two, and he said, I hear you and I see you. That's why I gotta consecrate you. Do y'all I I do I got any mental health professionals in the room? Throw y'all's hand up, help me preach. I see you song right there. Listen, mental health professionals tell this, I ain't lying. We carry the wounds and scars of our experiences longer than any of us ever realize. What's crazy is some of us think we heal and we just is busted up. I mean, for real. By the way, if I say something crazy, please know I I ain't I I I wear the t-shirt. I I was first. So you can never say I'm judging you. I was once, and it wasn't long ago, because I'm gonna give somebody for to get free today. Man, we had a we had an amazing dynamic Pentecost service. Thank you, Elder Robin. We we we had an amazing Pentecost service, and I was so churchy that day. I said, Man, listen, I'm going to church here and I'm going to uh this church in Virginia, went to ramp church. Anybody ever heard of Bishop S. Y. Younger? Went up there to Bishop S. Y. Younger church because I was all Pentecostal that day. Oh boy, I was feeling good. Now, Elder Jamal set me up for failure. Because people at Pentecost, they either wear white or red. We wear red because we wore white for the um overcomers' night. I preach, and pretty much when I preach, I like to keep it simple because you know I just like to keep it simple. I ain't got to think about what they gotta put on. So I went up there like this. I go in there, everything white. I mean, they looking at me like, who is this Bielza Bub? Who is this sinner that come in here? Everybody out there, all white. He got on all black. Jamal got on a white shirt. Talking about, well, I figured you would have you would have known. But by the grace of God, they ain't throw me out. We worshiped, and it was Pentecostal church now. They was in there four hours. It was a good four hours. We were going hard in the paint. But round about three minutes, I don't even forget it, about around about three hours and 46 minutes toward the end. Everybody down at the altar, and Bishop Younger, he comes, he said, Come here. He said, He said, You were right in what you did, and you were right in what you're doing, but it's time for you to heal from those people that never believe. I never cried like that before in church. And I said, I thought about why the heck did that hit me so hard, and I think it hit me so hard because it was suppressed. See, I'm not the type of person I'm careful not to bleed on people, I'm careful not to do this and not to do that. So, what happened is even though I ain't bleeding on people, it was suppressed. Well, my mental health professionals say, Y'all help me out here? Y'all help me, y'all walking with me? It was suppressed. So consecration has come for you right now because God is saying you are anointed, but here it is, you got to deal with the stuff that has been suppressed, and some of it has been suppressed since you was a child. But the Lord has said, I've come to you to deal with the pain and the and the burdens and the sting, not just your sin, but the stuff that was suppressed. Because we suppress it as a survival technique, we suppress it so we can get up and feed our children in the morning. We suppress it so I don't knock your out. You know what I'm talking about? We suppress it so we can keep on going. But in the middle of suppression, it's clogged up some stuff, family. I speak right now, and I need every elder and prayer warrior in the room. Just start praying that the Holy Spirit will start to consecrate the places that have been suppressed. Y'all praying with me, y'all prayer warriors in the room. Everybody that believes in the power of prayer, I want y'all to pray until somebody just deal with it. Y'all pray, y'all praying? Are y'all praying? Somebody get healed if you pray. Y'all got so much anointing, yeah, some anointed prayer warriors in this room. Man, if y'all pray right now in the spirit, somebody's consecration is happening before you because he says, I want to anoint this person, but the reason it's not flowing is because they hadn't dealt with what has been suppressed. It's some stuff. If you have more than one relationship in your life, man, you it's some stuff that you suppress. Many people in this room have a child by more than one person. My family is like that as well, but can I give you a news flash? To make it through that, you gotta suppress some stuff. Man, you gotta suppress some stuff. You know what happened to you in that custody battle? You know what happened to you when you just trying to see your baby, and you gotta go through all of that just to see your own child? Man, some stuff has been suppressed so you wouldn't lose your mind. But I come as a man of God to say today there's a consecration in this room. Oh, I need y'all to pray. I feel heaviness in the room. I need everybody to pray. Do y'all remember when all of us was in here worshiping and that was super strong? But I need a hundred percent participation in prayer. See, you don't know what that man was going through. I'm gonna I'm gonna talk to the woman in a minute, but the Lord said talk to that man. You don't know what that man was going through. He wasn't necessarily perfect, but you don't know what that man was going through. He made some bad choices, but he was doing the best that he could, and now he got to go through so much, and that's why men give up. It's not an excuse, I'm just telling you what happens. Women, I know we have no idea what you go through. But the Lord has said, I've called y'all together at Chosen City Church to help me and one another. Lord have mercy. I'm trying to go for it, but I need some mending to happen in the room right about now. Matter of fact, you don't have to uh talk to anybody because this is so heavy, and somebody is dealing with it whether it's been suppressed right now. But I want y'all to start praying for your person that's in the room right now. Just start praying. Literally pray, literally pray. See, an Easter speech won't do it. You got to participate today. Open your mouth and pray. Somebody needs, man, you know how long they've been suppressed? The Lord said you are covered for greater. But if the consecration doesn't happen, you'll never be who I've called you to be. If the consecration don't happen and you can't finally forgive them, it's one thing to forgive someone when it's over, but how can you forgive somebody and they still up to the same evil tricks? And God is saying, Some of y'all gotta forgive somebody that's still up to the same evil tricks. That's crazy. It'd be one thing if they repented or if they said they were sorry, but they plan to give you the same amount of hell this week that they gained last, but God is saying, forgive them anyway.
SPEAKER_01: He said, If you forgive them, I'ma handle your lightweight. Put them in my hands, don't curse them, pray for them.
SPEAKER_02: Put them in my hands, put them in my hands, put them in my hands, pray for their victory, pray for their salvation, put them in my hands, because what you hate to deal with is the fact that the same way something crazy happened in your life, guess what? Something crazy happened in their life, which makes them act the way that they act. So God says that He understands what we are, but to be anointed, there has to be a season of consecration. And here the Lord saying that some of us this week need to be very proud, be very intentional, because he's trying to elevate you, he's trying to take you further, but your elevation is on false until you are cleansed up, cleaned up from everything. That happened to you. Somebody say, Consecrate me now, Lord. I feel y'all prayers in the house today. I feel y'all prayers in the house. But I need to allow the Holy Spirit a moment to do what the Holy Spirit needs to do. Some of y'all feel it as well. Lord have your way. Another woman with a strong testimony. Just got out the hospital yesterday. The doctor said many strokes. Well, we said the devil is a liar. They said her son wouldn't make it to 18. But he's in his mid-twenties right now. But y'all know, keep flowing, woman of God, but y'all know here's the reality. This is what I'm trying to show y'all. While she has survived everything that she's gone through in her health, and Elder, she don't mind, Deacon Vaughn, she doesn't mind. She shared her testimony. That woman of God lost twins, y'all. She's had multiple over the years, she shared it, so it's not like I'm putting her, I would never put anybody's business that they hadn't shared. But she's all about helping y'all anyway. She's had multiple miscarriages, she's had a divorce, her son has gone through some things, and she's still here. Now let me let let me elevate, let me elevate our theology. Because we are here to grow together. Here's the problem, and I used to mess up. I used to stop my praise that I'm still here. And still here is actually the place where God just begins. Y'all walking with me? We thank God for the fact that she's still here, but God ain't saying I ain't just kept you here for that. To walk around in the pain of all of all of that. No, no, no. I've kept you now. I'm gonna consecrate you. I'm gonna wash off in Jesus' name the pain of the miscarriages. I gotta wash it. I I gotta wash off the pain of the divorce. I gotta take it off of you now. I gotta wash off everything that you and your son went through because if I don't wash it off, it's gonna impact your future. I need somebody, one and one of the elders, one of the elders to touch her, touch her and touch her right now in Jesus' name. Do y'all see it in the practical? Do you see what I'm talking about? You gotta wash it off. There are several men in here and a couple of ladies who have even been incarcerated. And what has to happen is they survived that moment. But guess what? God gotta do now, He gotta wash that off. Because if any man be in Christ, he's a what? He's a new preacher.
SPEAKER_01: All things have passed away. And look, all have become brand new.
SPEAKER_02: And the problem is when God brings us out of something, we can look so good on the outside that we deceive everybody around us. But the Lord says that your mentality still hadn't changed. He said the inside still needs to be cleansed. In the name of Jesus. Listen, I'm gonna tell you this. Come here, Elder David, come here, Elder David, come here. Elder David, come here. Listen. I'm not here to embarrass nobody. You can come after church. But this man of God, we talk about being anointed, he has an anointing and a heart for prison ministry. He was just there when last time you were there, man of God. He was just there last month. He goes off that he has a tingle. I'm here to tell you right now, if you're a person, I don't care if it's been 15 years ago that you were incarcerated, I need you to get with this man for prayer. If you're bold enough, you can come down right now. If you ain't got to, because this ain't about embarrassment, it's about consecration. And you need somebody to lay hands with you and say, That's passed away. I know you got a new job, I know you got a new boo, but there are some things that happen to you that you still hold it from yesterday. And God has said, I'm trying to anoint you for your next opportunity and the next platform, but there has to be a cleansing of the mind. There gotta be a cleansing of the heart, there gotta be a cleansing of the soul. He said, I gotta take it out of you. I know it don't look like it's on you, but he said, I'm gonna take it out of you. But you gotta be bold enough. He said, I'll take it off of you right now in Jesus' name. I see a man of God coming right now. I he said, I'm gonna take it off of you in Jesus' name. Listen, y'all don't even know Deacon Rainey testimony. He's been around here and it's been years since this man of God has been free. But there are some things to lay hands on him right now. There's some things that happening back in the day that God gotta take off of him, just gotta take off of him. We go take off, we declare off of him in Jesus' name. See, that's what consecration looks like. First of all, I'm not ashamed. I'm not ashamed. I want to be better. God, you know what's going on in his body, you know what's going on in his mind. We loose him right now in Jesus' name. Because that's what consecration looks like. He's anointed, but the old stuff gotta come off. It gotta come off right now. God, you got both of us coming, two prayer warriors. We ain't playing with the enemy. The enemy is defeated right now in Jesus' name. Uh it's coming out, it's coming off because that's the fresh noise. We declare blessings for his business, we declare blessings for his claim, blessings for his sister.
SPEAKER_04: It is so it is so it is so many.
SPEAKER_01: We have a shame of the street. We gotta be a shame in this season, we can't be a shame in this season. You gotta get healed in this season.
SPEAKER_02: You gotta get delivered in this season. Cause God says I've covered you for greater. There's somebody else today. This altar is open. I go with God. I will be where we'll be working on what it means to be anointed all month. But the Lord said, You can't, I can't go no further than this. He paused me. He said, I can't go no further than this, Elder Martin. He paused me because not for bad reason, but because it's an opportunity. There's an opportunity right now. Listen, there's an opportunity in the house right now for you to be cleansed. There's an opportunity for the nightmares to go away forever. There's an opportunity right here, right now. There is an opportunity for you to forgive yourself. Yeah. Problem is when we talk about concentration, we we do focus a lot on our victims. But what happens when you are the person that did it? Yeah. Somebody come stand with the woman of God. How many wonder elders come stand with the woman of God? Come here, man of God. I need somebody to stand with this woman of God. Come here, man of God. Turn around right here, David. Come here, man of God. Ain't you the brother that wrote me a letter? God bless you, man of God. Listen, man of God. I just thank you. This man of God, I never met him, but he he wrote a letter talking about the impact that the word had. And I met him for the first time about two weeks ago. Man of God, I don't I don't want I'm gonna do it like this, and I never do this. Because you never know what people are gonna say, but I'm about to get somebody free and we're going home. Is there something about your your your testimony you want to share? You don't have to, man of God. You may not be ready. It's only up to you. But I'm gonna give you the mic if you're ready. See, we all about getting people free. It's all about getting people free. It's all it's about. No pressure, man of God. It's just that you have this, your story will help somebody, and you ain't gotta be ready to tell it today. But if you are ready, I'm gonna give you the microphone.
SPEAKER_00: Before I met my wife, like um, I was into the streets, day in and day out. And um I met her and it really helped change me inside. But I still have problems for my past. And um the feds came and picked me up. I did a couple years, came home, got married, things were great, but I had a lot of time to walk off on the road, and that affected my marriage. I had to stay in Pennsylvania for two extra years while my wife was down here, and my past and the distance like really affected me. But we communicated on the phone and it helped, you know. Speaking the word helped a lot, too. And um, I just felt like I wanted to write, so I sat down and I wrote past what I felt good after I wrote that letter because I explained to him what I was going through and how I wanted to change, and I was doing everything in PA to like change my life, like you know, and I just I just wanna live better and live more righteous than I did in my past.
SPEAKER_03: The enemy is defeated by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony. You literally just defeated what the enemy was throwing at you by your testimony.
SPEAKER_02: You see, it's now it's not a stronghold anymore, it's a testimony. You own your own narrative, man of God, you own your own story, man of God. You have nothing to be ashamed of going forward, henceforth, in Jesus' name, and I see a healing coming for you, mind, body, and soul. In the name of Jesus. I need everybody that believes God for a healing in the mind, the body, and the soul. Matter of fact, I don't know your relationship status, but I'm gonna even pray about that. I'm gonna pray about it because I'm gonna believe God for it. Hallelujah. I need everybody in the room that believes in the power of the Holy Ghost to point your hands toward this brother, this brother that was old enough to come down. Father, in the name of Jesus. I thank you for this awesome man of God. I thank you for sending him in our midst. I thank you for his willingness to testify, because the enemy wanted to keep him silent, the enemy wanted to keep him ashamed. But let him know, oh God, he has nothing to be ashamed of. Let him know the reason that he didn't die in prison, God, is because your hand is on his light. Let him know that the reason that he is here today is because your hand is on his life. God, just like the rest of us, God, he acknowledges that he was imperfect. But you said, Lord, when we confess our sins, you're faithful and just to forgive our sins. God, I thank you for his wife, Lord. And whatever the situation may be, we put it in your hands. Oh, he loves her greatly. But Lord, I acknowledge that she had a lot of pain in the middle of this process. So I pray for her pain right now in Jesus' name. I pray that you heal her wherever she is in Jesus' name. God, I pray for her finances in Jesus' name. And I pray that she can forgive this brother in Jesus' name. Lord, whether or not whatever the future looks like, that's up to you. But forgiveness is required. So I pray for her that she's ultimately able to forgive. I pray for the man of God, God, that if there's somebody that he needs to forgive, he's able to forgive. And now, God, I pray for a new life. You said, Lord, that if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature, that the old things are passed away. So right now, in the name of Jesus, the fair time has passed away. The time of incarceration hasn't passed away. The heartbreak has passed away. You said, Lord, when you pour out your spirit, you can restore everything that the canker worm devoured. We declare restoration in his heart, in his mind, in his body, in his soul. And God, we are a God that still believes you for miracle healings. God, I want to pray by faith in Jesus' name that you will even heal his leg and heal his body.
SPEAKER_01: I got faith enough to believe that you're able to do it.
SPEAKER_02: I'm unashamed of my faith, God, that you can do it, God. Because if you heal his mind, his body, and his soul, he will be one of your strongest soldiers in the planet.
SPEAKER_01: He will tell everybody about your goodness.
SPEAKER_02: He will reach some of these young brothers in the street like nobody else can. God, we anoint him for a season such as this. We breathe a fresh wind on him for a season such as this. We pray over his finances right now in Jesus' name. We give your name the glory. We give your name the honor. We give your name the praise. It is so. Y'all give God some worship in this house. You have been covered for greater. Listen, family, the door to the house of God stands open. The door to the house of God stands open. Um you know who you are.