Are you ready for INSULATION 101?
When people look at remodeling their home, they tend to only look at the beauty side of things, and leave out the efficiency....insulation!
Insulation helps improve your homes integrity, effects the efficiency of your utilities, as well as your indoor air quality.
Most homes have the basic fiberglass or cellulose, SunPro specializes in spray foam!
Spray Foam v.s. Fiberglass:
- Fiberglass is 1/3 of the cost of Spray Foam
- Spray Foam reduces about 30% of the work load on your a/c unit
- Fiberglass will give about a 10% reduction in the work load on your a/c
- Fiberglass only focuses on conductive heat
- Spray Foam forms a radiant barrier
With windows and doors you're only working with the walls, leaving your roof with the most exposure, which produces more heat. In many cases homeowners believe they have an HVAC problem, when in reality their system is just overworked.
For more INFORMATION on insulation contact Michael and the SunPro team.