Cultivation - Growth talks from a Veteran
Cultivation - Ep. 7 - 8 Principles that can make you go from unimpressive to top-rated.
I started 2018 and on to 2019 with the lowest levels of performance I ever had. I never thought I would reach the lows that I reached.
2020-present, I have been having one of the best runs in my life. My performance as a leader and subordinate has shot got me to achievements I never thought I could get to. If I can get there, you can to! Trust me!
Here is a list of accolades earned since 2020:
- Senior Sailor of the Quarter - 3rd FY20
- Awarded Navy any Marine Corp Achievement Medal - https://www.rollofhonor.org/public/htmldetails.aspx?Cat=award&EntID=4153
- Ranked # 1 of 30 in my current paygrade
- Senior Sailor of the Year for 2020 for my command
- 2020 Sea Sailor of the year for my Strike Group
- Ranked among top 15 finalist out of 30,000 for the mid Atlantic region (I didn’t win, but still a big deal)
- Awarded Navy and Marine Corp Commendation medal - https://www.rollofhonor.org/public/htmldetails.aspx?Cat=award&EntID=4104
- Highest levels of qualifications
My team members also enjoyed:
- On the spot advancement to Next Pay grade x 2
- Senior Sailor of the quarter x 2
- Sailor of the quarter
- Junior Sailor of the quarter
- Awarded Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal x 7
- Top Rated among their peer groups
- High level qualifications.
8 Principles I used
1. Accept your weaknesses
2. Accept failure/error
3. Explore Mentorship
4. Ask for feedback
5. Apply feedback
7. Validate yourself
Motivation, Growth, Mindset, Professional Growth, Personal Growth, Betterment, Veteran, Veteran Perspectives, Mentorship, Leading, Growing, Cultivation, Achieve, Achievers, Achievement, Showing gratitude, appreciation, gratitude, Improve your team, Improve your leadership, Improve your life, become top rated, be number 1, become a winner
Subscribe, there will be more!
Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/tonytoneislive
Follow me on Twitter - @Tone_IM