In this week’s episode, I speak to Ete Davies, EMEA Chief Operating Officer at Dentsu Creative.
Join us as we discuss how as leaders, it’s our responsibility to be more purpose-driven and create equitable and inclusive environments in the workplace and it’s time for us to step up and make the change.
Ete also delves into the limitations we put on people based on what we judge about their background and experience. People shouldn’t be limited by that because they are capable of being successful in multiple areas, and we need to create a culture of going beyond limits to allow people to succeed.
Key takeaways include:
● How a growth mindset and imposter syndrome are the same beast and how they help
you in your leadership
● The drive to get to the C-Suite
● The need to change your leadership style to navigate a culture that isn’t what you’re
used to and dealing with people who are sabotaging your efforts
● The power of adopting conscious leadership and letting go of assumptions
● Building courage to have honest conversations and increasing dialogue with people
Ete Davies is Dentsu Creative's COO across EMEA, responsible for leading the way in
transforming brands and businesses through the power of modern creativity.
Follow Joanna Howes and The Change Creators: