I’m doing something a little different in this week’s episode and sharing my first solo podcast episode.
We decided to do this to wrap up 2023 and bring to you some of the key highlights of what we covered from our incredible guests that came on the show. There was a strong theme of finding strength in vulnerability as a leader.
Vulnerability is the key to courage, to unlocking human potential, connection, and trust, and that's the foundation to build a high-performing, courageous team.
We are also planning to shake up the podcast next year and I will do even more solo episodes. We want to get that balance of sharing inspiring stories for courageous leaders, and then also sharing some of the coaching tips, educational, and practical things people can do with the information they're hearing.
Key takeaways include:
● The incredible power of vulnerability and sharing who we are despite our fear
● How failure can change the trajectory of our lives by giving us the courage to move
● We can’t grow if we only celebrate our wins
● The importance of seeking help when we burnout
● Being open and authentic about your struggles as a leader
● The trust that you build with others when you embrace your vulnerability
Follow Joanna Howes and The Change Creators: