In this week’s episode of the podcast, I’m going solo and sharing my thoughts on the impact of quiet leadership.
This is my natural style of leadership and for a long time, I thought it was a flaw.
Quiet leadership often has an underestimated impact. I want to shed some light on the
common misconception of equating quiet leadership with low confidence, and why we need to recognise and appreciate the strengths of quiet leaders.
Join me as I share what it means to be a quiet leader, the qualities surrounding this leadership style, and how you can take this superpower and make more of an impact than ever.
Key takeaways include:
● What quiet leadership actually is and how to know if you are a quiet leader
● Why we have to stop mistaking quiet leadership as low confidence
● How we can start to ensure that quiet leaders are not overlooked
● The powerful ability to stay calm and steady under pressure
● The superpower of creating safe spaces for people
● How a lot of the strongest leaders are not the upfront superstars
● The art of leading from the back
Follow Joanna Howes and The Change Creators: