Live Lounge Podcast Series by BritCham Shanghai
B2B Marketing During Uncertain Times – Part One
Apr 28, 2020
Marketing Committee Chair: Kirsten Johnston
This podcast explores how the Covid-19 virus has impacted B2B Marketing across the world. Hosted by Steven Proud, we feature four speakers over the course of two episodes.
In this episode, Steven talks to two B2B Marketing agency owners, Michael Meier and Orit Oz, from Germany and Israel respectively. They discuss the challenges faced by their own clients and various patterns that have emerged during and after the pandemic crisis.
This podcast covers topics such as:
- Marketing patterns and common client concerns
- How could have things been done better (in hindsight)
- How will this virus change the marketing landscape for good?
- How has each region handled their marketing during this crisis
- Covid-19 has accelerated digital transformation in all regions. Not just for marketing but also for operations and managing a business.
- Some world regions have proven to be more resilient due to previous wars and dangerous environments
- No one had a decent contingency plan or play book in place specifically for a pandemic
- Digital will play permanent and key role in the way events and businesses market themselves
If your business has been impacted and you would like to get in touch with any of the speakers, please contact [email protected]
This podcast is conducted in English.