This podcast explores how the Covid-19 virus has impacted B2B Marketing across the world. Hosted by Steven Proud, we feature four speakers over the course of two episodes of which this is Part Two.
In this episode, Steven talks to two B2B Marketing experts, Paul Everett and Samuel Njoroge, from the UK and Africa respectively. They discuss the challenges faced by their own clients and various patterns that have emerged during and after the pandemic crisis.
This podcast covers topics such as:
• Marketing patterns and common client concerns
• How could have things been done better (in hindsight)
• How will this virus change the marketing landscape for good?
• How has each region handled their marketing during this crisis
• Covid-19 has accelerated digital transformation in all regions. Not just for marketing but also for operations and managing a business.
• Some world regions have proven to be more resilient due to previous wars and dangerous environments
• No one had a decent contingency plan or play book in place specifically for a pandemic
• Digital will play permanent and key role in the way events and businesses market themselves
If your business has been impacted and you would like to get in touch with any of the speakers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This podcast is conducted in English.